Plagiarism Ch. 05

Story Info
She learns to swallow her pride... and his!
2.8k words
4.55
49.4k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
endemic
endemic
61 Followers

There is a knock at my door at six pm. She is always prompt, I'll give her that.

"Come in."

Natalie enters the room wearing her school uniform. She walks across the room without looking at me and sits obediently in the chair in front of the desk. She parts her legs and places her hands on the side of the chair. This is our agreed "waiting" position.

"Good to see you, Natalie. I will be with you in a few minutes."

"Yes Sir."

It really is good to see her. She sits upright the chair, her breasts pushing against the white cotton of her blouse. Her long brown hair is in a ponytail. Her legs are clad in black stockings that end a little lower than her short back skirt. Between her long tanned legs her bare, shaved pussy awaits my attention.

I complete the bit of paperwork I was engaged in and stand. I walk around my desk.

"Now Natalie. I am wondering if you remember what our agreement was."

"Yes Sir. You agreed not to share the video of me bent over your desk."

"That's right Natalie. But in exchange for what?"

"That I will learn to suck your cock, Sir."

"I want to try to get any concerns you may have out of the way Natalie. We will take this slowly, and carefully. I don't want you throwing up in my office, after all. But rest assured, by the end of this session will be confidently taking my cock into your mouth."

She looks down and there is a long pause.

"Yes Sir. I will try Sir." she whispers.

"I can ask for nothing else. Now stand up and remove your tie and your blouse please, Natalie."

She complies and lays her shirt on the back of her chair. Her breasts rise and fall with her breathing. I watch them tremble slightly. I reach forward and caress underneath them, feel their weight in my palms. I thumb her nipples gently and toy with the rings that pierce them.

"Good girl Natalie. You have remembered that these breasts must be presented uncomplainingly to me. Now, remove your skirt."

Again, Natalie complies straight away and slides her skirt over her stockings and down her long legs.

She steps out of them onto the mat and again stands with her hands behind her back waiting for my next order, watching me. Again I marvel at the sight of her standing there. She is perfect. Her beautiful pussy, a pale triangle against her tanned thighs, highlighted with the glint of the gold piecing she wears for me.

I strip too, and she watches me. I undo my shorts and let them drop to the floor. Natalie's eyes fix on my cock, half erect in front of her.

"Pussy inspection first, Natalie." I hold out my hand. "Yes Sir." she says, and she slowly shuffles forward to place her mound in my palm. I explore her bare pussy with my fingertips. My erection now is full and pulsing with excitement.

"Perfectly smooth. Well done Natalie."

She gasps as I find my way between her soft, exposed lips. "Thank you Sir. I paid special attention to shaving and preparing my pussy for you tonight, Sir. I hoped you might prefer to have your cock satisfied there Sir, rather than my mouth, Sir."

"Did you now? What kind of teacher would I be if I changed my mind about an important lesson? No Natalie, beautiful as your tight little shaved pussy is, I am determined to open up another world for you this evening. I have anticipated some difficulties and have devised some ways of surmounting them, so don't worry. We will proceed to a conclusion, one way or another. Your first step is acclimatization. Onto your knees please."

She slowly lowers herself to one knee and then the other. I move closer to her until my cock is directly in front of her pretty little freckled nose.

"Let's take it one step at a time. Let's get used to just kissing it first of all. Kiss it."

She takes a gulp and shuts her eyes. She leans forwards and quickly kisses my cock.

"Good girl. That wasn't so bad, was it?"

She shakes her head.

"Kiss it again. Kiss it until I tell you to stop, this time."

She leans forward and begins to kiss my cock. I feel her delicate little kisses, first in one place, and then as her confidence grows she begins to kiss up and down the length of my shaft.

"Good girl. Keep it going. You are doing fine. Now kiss my balls, please Natalie."

She complies, her kisses moving down the length of my cock and onto my tight sack.

"Good. Now for the next stage. Lick my cock."

She stops and looks up at me, pleading.

"Lick it, Natalie."

"Yes Sir." She leans in again and I feel her tongue tip touching my cock. She backs off and looks up at me.

"Keep going. Lick it properly."

Again I feel her tongue touch the flesh of my cock, but this time it stays and begins to work up and down my hardness. She runs the tip of her tongue around the tip of my cock, exploring, caressing. She begins to lick harder, up and down the length of me and I find myself moving against her tongue. We are establishing a rhythm. She kicks faster, harder, working her tongue all over my cock.

"Excellent, Natalie. Now, lean back a little and open your mouth."

She does as she is told and I move my cock towards her open lips. At the last moment she brings her hands up and pushes away.

"Natalie! Keep your hands behind you. This disobedience will not be tolerated."

"I'm sorry Sir. I can't help it."

"Now then, let's try that again. Without all the pushing, shall we?"

"Yes Sir. I'll try Sir."

"Good. Now part those pretty little lips. We will take this very slowly. Just the very tip to start with. That's not too difficult, surely?"

She opens her mouth again and I inch my cock forward and finally, finally, I enter her mouth. Her lips close around the tip of my pulsating erection, and waves of pleasure run through me.

"Very good, Natalie. Let's see how that feels for a moment or two shall we?"

"Uh hmm..."

I smile. "That's okay Natalie. Don't worry about trying to speak."

She looks up at me and our eyes meet. It is a wonderful thing to behold. Natalie's perfect face receiving my cock, her mouth open wide and her cheeks and lips stretched around my tip.

I move slightly, and the tip shifts in her mouth from side to side.

She is waiting with some trepidation for my next move. She knows what is coming next but cannot, dare not refuse.

"Good girl. You are doing very well. Now let's see how disciplined you can be. We are going to edge this thing deeper inside that pretty mouth of yours, and we will see how far we can take this today."

I reach around and gently place both hands on the sides of her head to support her, and edge my cock deeper into her mouth. She struggles and tries to move back, tries to move her mouth off my cock. Her breath comes in short gasps through her nostrils. I hold her head tightly.

"That's okay Natalie, I've got you. Try to relax."

I slide into her a little further and hold for a second, then pull back until once again, leaving just the tip is her mouth.

"And again. Here we go." I slide in and push a little further.

"Mmnnnh!" Her eyes widen.

I pull out and again rest with just the end of my cock on her mouth.

"Good, well done Natalie. You are doing just fine."

Again I push into her, and this time my cock plunges to the back of her throat. "Nnnnh!!!" She struggles and tried to pull away, her hands come around and grab mine. I hold for a few more seconds with her thrashing around on the end of my erection. I watch her for a few moments. Then withdraw completely. She gasps and slumps forward.

I go down on one knee in front of her. "Kneel up Natalie. Let's see you. Now put your hands behind your back."

"Yes Sir."

She raises herself up onto her knees and presents herself to me obediently. She looks up at me, then glances down at my erection, glistening with her spittle.

"Now Natalie. You did well and you took the length of me into your mouth. All of me. But you panicked when I touched the back of your throat."

I reach forward to her, and caress her breasts, stroke her belly.

"I'm not going to let any harm come to you Natalie. I'm not going to let you choke. We will try it again in a moment, but this time, when I push deep inside your mouth remember I will pull out again."

"Yes Sir." She sighs as I stroke her and play with her little nipples. I move my hand down and slide my finger between her legs. She gasps and writhes slowly against me. "And I want you to understand that, should you perform well in this test, there will be a reward for you."

"Oh yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

I continue pleasuring her pussy for a few more moments, then stand.

"Let's continue, then. Remember, relax... and Natalie?"

"Yes Sir?"

"Try to enjoy the experience. It will help."

"Yes Sir. I will try. Thank you Sir."

"Good girl. Now open your mouth and we will proceed."

I move towards her and again push my throbbing erection into her perfect mouth. I grasp her head. I hold myself at the entrance to her mouth for a moment and then slide in. She keeps obediently still, looking up at me with my cock half in and half out of her mouth.

I push further in and her eyes widen, but this time she does not struggle. I slide slowly back out again. I pause and then again penetrate her mouth deeply. "Nnhh..." she moans, but does not struggle. Instead she obediently remains in position, her hands compliantly behind her back. I begin to slowly slide in and out of her mouth, holding her head still. I begin to feel her tongue against my cock, exploring as I move in and out. Her eyes close.

I let go of her head and continue to move, pushing deeply into her, and then coming out to just rest the tip of my dick at her lips, before sliding back in again. I notice that she flicks her tongue against me as I move in and out.

"Good, Natalie. Now you do it."

Let go of her head, and Natalie slides her lips down my cock until I am deeply in her, then slides backwards. She licks me in her mouth then repeats the process. I am in ecstasy.

"Mmmm..." I hear her say, but this time it doesn't sound like a protest.

"Good girl. You seem to be enjoying it. Excellent. Now let me out of your mouth and just use your tongue on me."

She complies and releases my cock, which flicks upright, glistening and throbbing. she licks my shaft up and down, tickling my balls with the tip of her tongue.

"Good... and now back in again."

She kneels as high as she can and gets her mouth over the top of my dick and slides down onto it. The sensation is electrifying. She moves forward and backward, and I feel her lips tight around me as I touch the back of her throat. There is an eagerness to her movements, as I feel my orgasm begin to build in my balls. She feels my cock harden and swell even further. Her eyes meet mine and widen and she tries to pull away at the last moment.

I grab her head and hold her still and come deep into her her throat. "Nnnnn!!" she moans, but then her voice is cut off by the sound of her swallowing. My cock continues to spurt inside her and she swallows again. Then again, eyes closed, her head held tight.

I withdraw slowly, strings of come and spittle hanging between my cock and her mouth.

She sits back onto her feet, breathing hard.

"Well done Natalie. Your first experience of oral gratification, I believe."

"Yes Sir." She swallows again. Then hiccups.

"And what did you learn from our lesson today?"

"Sir. I learned... I learned that I like to suck cock Sir. It excites me. It turns me on so much Sir."

"Are you aroused now, Natalie?"

"Yes Sir."

"Well, my cock needs a bit of a rest between coming and starting again, and I'm afraid we don't have time for that tonight. But this thing..." I produce the silver vibrator I have used on her before. "...this thing runs on batteries and doesn't know the meaning of 'need a rest'.

Go and sit on my desk. On the edge of my desk. Place your hands on my desk behind your back. Spread your legs wide and then ask me nicely for gratification."

"Yes Sir."

She stands and moves to my desk, and perches on the edge as instructed. Between her outstretched legs her labia are opened wide. Her pussy is wet and swollen. Her clit, with its metal adornment is fully exposed. Her chains dangle against her tanned, flat belly.

"Good girl. Now, what can I do for you?"

"Please Sir. Please use the vibrator on my pussy, Sir."

"Nice manners, Natalie. Certainly I will."

I turn on the device and bring it up to her pussy, toying with it around the edges of her opening. She gasps and stares into my eyes. Then I gently slide it into her and she bucks and moans. "Oh Sir... oh..."

I caress her breasts, and tug gently on the chain that joins them. She watches me intensely, her eyes fixed on mine, her lips parted as I move the vibrator in and out of her moist vagina. I withdraw it and slide the tip upwards to her clitoris, nuzzling the tip against her sensitive little bud. She moans and squirms on my desk, panting and gasping. Then I move back down and plunge it deep into her opening once more. "Oh gosh. Oh...! Oh Sir!"

Her flat belly tightens and she thrashes with the vibrator protruding from her open pussy. Her face glistens with sweat, her cheeks flushed. She throws her head back and cries out. She comes uncontrollably, flailing against the push of the vibrator buried deep inside her.

Her head slowly comes back up and she looks at me. "Thank you Sir."

"You are Welcome, Natalie. I think you deserved a reward. Now, return the chain if you will. And get yourself dressed. That is the conclusion of today's lesson.

Natalie complies and begins to unclasp the chain from her nipples. She is still seated on my desk and I address her.

"Natalie. I consider that you have learned your lessons well. I think one more session and we will close these evening tutorials."

She is unhooking the clasp from her clitoris, but stops and looks at me. There is an expression of disappointment in her eyes.

"I am afraid that I have to devote some time to another pupil, who it seems has sneaked some marijuana onto the school grounds. There's always someone who needs the kind of systematic correction I offer, Natalie. You will understand."

"Yes Sir. You have taught me much, and I want to continue learning, Sir."

Perhaps there will be other times. But remember we will have one more formal session. Come to my office next Tuesday. We will be interviewing some parents who wish to place their eighteen year-olds at our academy. You will help me with those interviews."

"Sir? How will my being here help? What about my instruction?"

I take hold of her hands and place them on the table by her side. I reach down and gently finish unhooking the chain from her clitoris. She gasps at the sensation. I stroke her pussy and caress her breasts for the last time that evening.

"Don't worry, Natalie. You will have the kind of instruction you are used to receiving from me. You will also be able to make yourself very useful to me that evening, I assure you. It will be a fitting end to our sessions together."

"Yes Sir."

"Now get dressed and return to your dorm. We will see you here at 6 pm next Tuesday. The same rules apply regarding underwear. We will have parents in the building showing their daughters around so I suggest you walk carefully, and wear your jacket until you get to my office."

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

"You are welcome Natalie. See yourself out, please."

endemic
endemic
61 Followers