Plague Triggers Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was about to stop swigging and the bottle was dropping Brad grabbed the bottle and pushed it back up, sending another wave of tequila down my throat. My throat suddenly started burning and I broke out into a coughing fit. Almost coughing the tequila up once again. Needing some form of relief I reached for my soda on the desk. But, I wasn't quick enough, Brad had beat me to it and held it out of my reach.

"You ass hole!" I managed to get out between coughs.

Maybe it was the lack of oxygen, or maybe the two giant gulps of tequila, but I got a warm feeling over my body and I felt an instant buzz. Was I really drunk already? Not wasting time Brad grabbed the bottle and took another long swig, and then the jerk took a big gulp of my soda. I sprung up and reached for the soda, being as drunk as I had suspected I ended up taking a step towards him before crashing into the side of him, misjudging how far he was from me. Mistaking it as an intentional move, he decided to attack back. All I knew was that he all of a sudden had hold of both my wrists and then there was quick movement and my back and hands were pressed up against the wall. A few seconds later my vision cleared and I realized the situation. He was holding me against the wall and his body was no farther than an inch from my body. I looked up into his face and I had never seen him look at me like that. He was staring intently into my eyes and gave a few quick glances down to my lips. Was Bradford trying to hook up with me? This couldn't be happening. Brad was definitely straight. He had sex with plenty of my female friends that I had introduced him to. He was pretty well known for being a player. So this situation confused the hell out of me, and being drunk didn't help any. If he wasn't squeezing my wrists so tight, sending me slight pain I would have thought this was a dream. One of my fantasies coming true, but this was very real. I started to feel a little uncomfortable. Why would he want to hook up with me? Why not Kaelynn or Holly? And how did he know I was gay? Not knowing what to do I broke eye contact with him and looked down. When I heard him giggle I blushed.

"Can you guys stop messing around? This is not the time, and are you guys really getting drunk right now?" she said coming into the room, completely oblivious to what was going on. He instantly let go of my wrists and backed away from me slowly. Right before turning around to reply to Kaelynn he gave me a quick wink.

"Well were stuck in here with nothing to do, so why not?" Brad said grabbing the bottle and taking another swig before handing it to Kaelynn.

"What do you mean? Are we not gonna try and get out?" She said grabbing the bottle but not drinking any.

"There's no point, both doors are surrounded by walkers and we clearly can't go back the way we came. And besides we wouldn't make it there before dark anyways. So we have nochoice but to bunker down for the night." Brad said, attempting to get her to take a swig.

"But what about the others?" Kaelynn asked with a worried look.

"They'll be fine, there better off than we are right now." I added in.

"Alright then, drinking it is." She said as she took a swig of the tequila.

After swallowing she quickly shoved the bottle towards Brad and made a dash for the soda can, drinking almost the whole thing. Brad and I broke out into laughter watching her scramble around and trying to hold down the tequila.

"You guys should have warned me. I fucking hate tequila."

It felt good to laugh again, I don't remember the last time we got to let loose and have a little fun. We had all been through things that we'll never forget, and seeing that my friends can still smile gave me hope. Maybe there is a future for us. Feeling a sudden urge to smoke something I reached for the cigarettes and opened the pack. Fortunately there was a lighter inside the pack, along with twelve cigarettes. I grabbed one and quickly lit it.

"Oh my god! You did not find cigarettes!" she squeaked as she ran over and pulled one out of the pack and held it in her mouth, waiting for me to light it.

"You want one to?" I asked Brad.

"I don't want a whole one. Can I just take a few hits off yours?" ha asked.

"Yeah of course." I said as I handed it over.

As he grabbed for the cigarette his fingers enveloped mine and he held them for a few seconds before pulling away with the cigarette. He was just playing with me now. I couldn't handle it. The three of us stayed up well into the night drinking and having a good time. The last thing I was able to remember before blacking out was that we had barricaded ourselves into a room and then Kaelynn fell asleep.

12