Plain Jane Ch. 01

Story Info
Jane had a lab accident and her life changes.
15.1k words
4.59
25.7k
43
2

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2008, revised 2017 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

*

Chapter 1

Jane had always been an outsider while growing up. With an IQ of 237, she was by far the smartest person in her high school. That coupled with the fact that she had brown stringy hair, brown eyes, and was hard pressed to fill a double A cup made for many a night home alone. Instead of moping about it, she spent all her free time studying and taking night classes at the local college. She could deal with being ignored and left out on party invites; it was the name calling that hurt her. Most everyone including some of the teachers referred to her as Plain Jane or worse yet, Brainy Janey.

As it was, she graduated from college two years after she finished high school early. Then she went on to get her doctorate in biomedical sciences in another pair of years. Although she matured into a lovely woman while in graduate school, she always thought of herself as an ugly duckling. It was with this mindset that she started her own research company at the tender age of twenty-two. Working alone at first, she patented several new cosmetic compounds. Instead of creating her own line and selling them, she sold her patents to companies around the world and let them deal with the headaches of selling her products.

Over time, she added a couple of assistants here, a secretary there, until her little company had grown to six people. She had several standing offers to go to work for the big companies; however, she liked what she had created. She was able to follow any interesting path of research she wanted without someone telling her what to do. For example, her team had been working on a form of perfume that when applied would stop any form of sexual aggression. It would be a better deterrent then mace or pepper spray could ever be.

She had been working with mice, testing the effect of the spray by injecting a female and then adding males into the cage. Her preliminary findings were promising however, after a few minutes the males would swarm all over her and try to mate. She followed this new line of research late at night and alone, as she still thought of herself as an ugly duckling. She found a compound that even when the mouse was separated, the other mice, males and females both, tried to reach the one female she had treated.

There remained only one more step before patenting her compound, the clinical trials. She was a firm believer that she would undergo any treatment first before releasing it onto the volunteers who always seemed to be waiting in the wings. Seeing it was Friday night and tomorrow would be the company Christmas party. She decided that now would be the time to inject herself. If her professional colleges reacted any different towards her at the party verses last year's party, then she knew she had another winner.

Working from the lowest amount that created a reaction from the other mice she extrapolated how much she should inject herself based on her body weight. Looking at the number she gulped; it was a lot more then she expected. Doing her math twice she came up with the same number. "I hate shots," she said to herself as she filled the syringes and laid them out on the lab bench before her. After injecting herself, she cleaned up the lab, saved her notes, and went home. She knew that only after a few hours did the attractant seem to take effect. She spent the evening watching the television and keeping notes of any changes of feeling she had.

Around four in the morning, she woke with her body feeling as if it were burning up. She lay in bed as the sweat rolled off her even though she kept the temperature at sixty-eight degrees at night. Finally, in desperation she got up, staggered into the bathroom, and took an ice cold shower. Looking down at the drain once she had cooled down and washed the sweat from her body, Jane said, "Damn, did Chewbacca come by and take a shower?"

It was only then that she realized that all of her body hair except her eyebrows and head hair had sloughed off. Looking in the mirror, she noticed her brown stringy hair seemed fuller and her body more toned. Smiling she said, "If nothing else this formula will be popular with women who hate shaving." She thought a bit more, "On the other hand, I bet the razor blade companies would pay a fortune to keep this off the market."

Going back to her bedroom Jane looked at her sweat sodden sheets and shook her head. "No, I'll deal with it later," she said. Grabbing a bathrobe, she headed down to turn on her coffee maker and watch the morning news.

Although Jane lived in a mansion, she lived alone without servants. It seemed they were always looking down their collective noses at her. She had only bought the mansion because it seemed the thing to do once you made over a million. With her patents, she had a public net worth of just under two hundred million. However, she had an account in the Cayman Islands that held five hundred million from her patents and investments that she held under aliases.

It was just after ten when Susan called and wanted to know if she still wanted her to come over for her makeover. "Of course dear and bring your kit. I have already shaved," Jane added with a giggle. She had known Susan all the way back since graduate school. Susan was working on her Masters of Business Administration while she was working on her doctorate. They had been thrown together as roommates and found that they got along even though their interests were different. Since then, Jane and Susan were the best friends.

Susan arrived right at eleven. When Jane opened, the front door she found her friend dressed in tight jeans and a cropped tee that just covered her ample breasts. Susan had always been a bit of a tease though she never dated the men she tormented. For as long as Jane had known her, she had always stuck with female partners. Susan looked over her friend; something was different with Jane though she could not put her finger on it.

"Where would you like to do me?" Jane asked the other woman as she led her into the living room.

Susan realized in a flash she would love to do Jane anywhere and everywhere. Feeling herself grow moist, she tried to shake the feelings of lust that had hit her as she replied, "Where is the best light?"

Jane not aware of Susan's raging lust replied, "The kitchen or my vanity in the bedroom have the best light I suppose." She paused looking at Susan's blushed face, "Are you ok?"

Susan could not get her mind off making mad passionate love to Jane. She could feel her nipples get rock hard and her nether regions throb in anticipated pleasure. "I'm fine," she said huskily. "How about the bedroom," she added with hope.

"The bedroom it is," Jane said and walked up the sweeping staircase. Reaching the bedroom, she realized that she never got around to changing the sheets after waking in a sweat or cleaning the shower. Stopping at the door she said, "I'm sorry; I had a hot night last night and never cleaned up afterwards." She opened the door, hurried to the bed, and pulled the bedspread over the damp sheets quickly.

Susan smiled, she was glad to hear of her friend having a hot date and sweaty sex afterwards. Though she would never tell her, she was worried about Jane and her low self-esteem. "That's ok honey, though you should have called me to come over." Susan said as she walked into the bedroom looking for any signs of Jane's night of play.

Jane walked over to the vanity table and turned on the lights. Turning to Susan, she said, "Mind if I lose the robe?" Before Susan could reply she added, "I could put on something else if you rather."

Susan looked at Jane as if she had lost her mind. "You would think after living together and sharing a single shower, you would know better than to ask that question." She busied herself opening her tackle sized makeup kit as Jane dropped her robe to the floor. Glancing in her direction Susan felt a hot rush of lust. Somehow, since the last time she had seen her, Jane had gone from cute, to drop dead gorgeous.

Jane sat down and said, "Do you think you can do anything with me?"

Susan, fighting the lust that was overwhelming her mind and body said breathlessly, "Yes, I could do lots with you," She shook her head and added, "I mean let's start with your eyebrows." She got out her tweezers and bending over from one side started plucking them. She had to switch sides every minute or so to make sure she was keeping Jane's eyebrows even as she shaped them.

She watched Susan bounce from one side to the other as she worked with a smile. Finally, Jane said, "Far be it for me how to tell you how to do things Susan, but don't you think you could do a better job if you straddled my lap?"

Susan hurried and straddled Jane's lap, her legs wrapped around the back of the chair. As she plucked, she became aware of Jane's perfume. She did not know what it was called, though the name should have been, "Fuck me!" Even as her hips started thrusting against Jane, she asked, "How is work going, any new breakthroughs lately?"

"Same old thing, I thought I was on to something, but I guess not." Jane answered. "How about you? How is life at the hotel?"

Susan sighed and said, "Shitty to tell the truth. I have the paper, the experience and instead I was passed over this year for a promotion again."

"I'm sorry you're not happy there. I still wish you would reconsider working for me. I know this house is not a huge hotel, but I can make it worth your while to work for me." Jane added, "If nothing else you can wear one of those frilly French maid outfits." She giggled.

Susan started to open her mouth to say no. They had had this talk several times before and the same old running joke about French maids. She closed it as she realized that yes she wanted, no needed to work here close to Jane. "I would love to," she said looking down. She looked into her friend's eyes and continued, "I am tired of being passed over because I am a woman." A blush crept up her face as her mind conjured images of her dressed in a French maid's outfit. "Perhaps with you, I won't be passed over."

Jane smiled and hugged Susan hard, "You won't regret it." She impishly kissed Susan's cheek and added, "Can you start right away?"

Susan shuddered as she orgasmed from Jane's kiss. For the first time in her life, she was happy through and through. She had found her place and it was under her friend. "Of course," she said. She smiled and added, "Or would you rather me finish your eye brows first?"

Jane giggled, "Eyebrows first of course. I want to look my best tonight and it is up to you to help me." She paused and added, "Do you have to use the bathroom?"

Susan finished Jane's eyebrows before answering. Putting down the tweezers she said, "Of course I will do everything I can to make you more desirable." She added a moment later, "Of course there is not much I can do, you are already drop dead gorgeous." The last question caught her off guard, "Bathroom?" she asked. She had just been thinking about an excuse to go masturbate really quick.

Jane smiled, "Well you are wiggling around and have a wet spot. Why don't you go to the bathroom and take care of business?" She grinned, "And lose the pants, I can throw them in the washer for you."

Susan jumped up and ran to the bathroom happily to masturbate. As she stripped off her clothes, she spied Jane's panties from the night before. Picking them up she took a sniff and the feelings of lust overwhelmed her. Sliding down to the floor, she held the panties against her face with both hands taking in Jane's musky scent. She did not need to touch herself to orgasm; just Jane's scent was enough. It like the perfume she was wearing out at the dressing table, only stronger.

After ten minutes, Jane heard loud moans coming from the bathroom. Oh my god, Susan had fallen, She thought to herself as she hurried to the bathroom door. Not thinking she opened it and found Susan lying on the floor, her hips thrusting against an invisible cock. Jane smiled; she had seen her friend masturbate before while they were in college, though never without touching herself. She realized with shock that Susan was holding the panties she wore the night before against her face. "You sure love my scent don't you," Jane said jokingly as she closed the door leaving her friend to masturbate in peace.

By the clock by her bed, Jane timed Susan's playtime. When Susan finally staggered out, she had been at it for better then forty-five minutes. Much to Jane's surprise her nude friend pranced over and straddled her again, "I love that perfume you are wearing, what is it called?" she asked as she inhaled deeply through her nose.

"I'm not wearing any perfume," Jane replied. She blushed and added, "Back to the make over?" Having Susan on her lap was exciting her, as was the other woman's musky scent of her cum.

Susan looked a long time at Jane's face. "How would you like to look for your party mistress?" She smiled, "Would you like the smoldering woman in heat look, the sophisticated business woman, or the woman who is out for one thing and is going to get it come heaven or hell?"

Jane looked at Susan sharply, "Why did you call me mistress?"

"Because I work for you now and as such I cannot call you Jane. Dr. Brown sounds too stuffy and formal, so that leaves Mistress." Susan replied.

Jane smiled, "Of course, how silly of me to ask." She nodded to herself, of course Susan would want to call her mistress, she is having fun to see if she can get my goat. Jane decided that she would go along with Susan's game. "How do you think I should look?" Jane asked. Having Susan's bare thighs wrapped around her waist was distracting her. Back in college, she had hoped she and Susan would have gotten together. The most they ever did was lie in their two beds in the dorm room and masturbate while looking at each other.

Susan wiggled a bit before answering, "I would say a mix between the first two, the smoldering and yet sophisticated woman." Leaning over she reached into her makeup case and spent the next hour carefully making Jane more beautiful. Every time Jane opened her mouth to say something, Susan would lean forward and kiss her, her tongue seeking out Jane's. Only then would she say, "Please let me finish mistress."

Jane realized it felt good to be kissed passionately, even if it was her friend doing the kissing. She knew Susan was caught up in the head game she was playing, who was Jane to ruin it for her. Once Susan had finished her face, Jane looked at herself in the mirror. The woman that looked back at her was very different then herself. Squealing with delight she hugged Susan tightly, "You did a beautiful job. I am going to have you be my personal maid from now on." Feeling Susan's breasts pressing against hers Jane added, "On top of your normal duties of running my household that is." Letting go of Susan she noticed tears in her friend's eyes. "What's wrong?" She asked worriedly.

Susan sniffed back tears, "Nothing, you just make me so happy..."

Wiping Susan's tears away with her fingers, Jane smiled, "Would you be willing to pick out what I am going to wear?"

Jumping up off Jane's lap Susan replied, "Of course, it's my job to lay out your clothing." She winked as she added, "And personally dress you." Before Jane could reply, she pranced happily to Jane's closet. She frowned as she looked through her boss's clothing. It was no wonder Jane had low self-esteem her clothes were frumpy. The more she looked the more she frowned, "Ewww," she said as she sorted through them.

Finally, against the wall, in the back, Susan found what she was looking for. Pulling out the crimson dress, she held it up and examined it. It took some searching but she managed to find the three inch heeled matching patent leather pumps. Carrying both out she presented them for Jane's approval, "Do you have anything like a ruby necklace that can go with this?"

Jane bounced up, hurried to her jewelry chest, and sorted through it. She lifted up a teardrop shaped ruby on a gold chain. "Would this work?" she asked carrying it back over to Susan.

Susan looked at it and then the clothing. She smiled, "Of course, now the only thing left to do is your nails and then you can get dressed." As much as she loved sitting on Jane's lap she knew that it would never work for doing her nails. Picking out her favorite nail polish, fire engine red or fuck me red as she liked to call it, she sat on the floor and carefully did each of Jane's toes.

Once Jane's toes had two coats, Susan got a chair and sat across from her. She examined Jane's hands and fingers. "Well, you really should have longer nails"; she said looking up at Jane. "I have some acrylic extensions if you want me to put them on you," she added. "Or there is always pop on and more often off nails."

Jane looked at her fingernails, she had never thought about them before. Throwing caution to the wind she said, "Do what you think is best, and the proper length please." To tell the truth she was a bit overwhelmed by how much Susan was getting into the personal maid game. However, she had not seen her acting so carefree and childlike since college and it was a refreshing change.

"I would say, at least one inch nails for your outfit," Susan said not looking up. "However, from personal experience anything over a half inch is more of a pain then a help." She looked up and smiled, "So a half inch it is." In record time, she had the acrylic extensions in place and painted Jane's nails bright red.

As Susan was finishing the second coat of nail polish Jane asked the question she had been thinking about since she had arrived. In short she dreaded going to the party alone, "Susan," When Susan's head came up she continued, "Could you, I mean would you go to the party with me?" Before Susan could answer, she added hurriedly, "I understand if you say no."

To Susan the question was a no brainier. "I would love to go with you were ever you would lead me," Susan said as her flower throbbed with pleasure. To be allowed to go out in public with Jane was more then she could hope for in this lifetime. "Can I dress up too?" she added. She had a little green dress that would match Jane's red outfit wonderfully.

"Of course you can," Jane replied smiling as she hugged her friend tightly. Glancing at the clock she said, "Do you think you can be ready by five?" That would give Susan three hours to eat and dress she thought. Before today, the idea of taking three hours to dress had been the last thing she would believe. However, Susan had spent that long just doing her makeup and nails.

"For you, I could be ready in five minutes," Susan replied smiling. She packed up her things and started to leave. She caught herself at the bedroom door blushing, "Oops, I forgot my clothes." She hurried back to the bathroom and slipped on her damp panties and pants. On the floor were Jane's panties that she had masturbated to. She started to pick them up and thought better of it.

Jane watched Susan get dressed; once she turned to leave, Jane went over to the panties and picked them up. She followed Susan to the bedroom and held them up, "Forgetting something?" She asked with a smile. When Susan went to take them she pulled them away and added, "Or would you prefer a fresh pair." Thinking to herself, "This will get her," she slipped out of the panties she was wearing and offered them to Susan instead.