Plain Jane Ch. 03

Story Info
Jane finds love and betrayal in London.
17k words
4.75
7.6k
5
1

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2008, revised 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: As noted before I have many characters in my stories. To help you keep track of who is who below you will find a listing.

Dr Jane Brown

Susan: Jane's best friend

Kimberly: a grad student working for Jane

Tina: hotel manager

Lisa: pilot

Jason: flight engineer

Alice: Lisa's little sister also a pilot

*

Chapter 3

Kimberly looked at Tina and then Jane an idea forming in her mind, "Mist... Jane, mind if I talk to Tina a minute, perhaps she can help us with shopping and such?" She looked at Tina and smiled, "As you can see, it is so hard to find quality clothing in the states."

Jane looked at Kimberly and then Tina, "Perhaps that would be a good idea, yes please do." Turning back to Tim she nodded, "After you," as she took Susan's arm in her arm.

Kimberly smiled at Tina as she walked around behind the corner to stand next to her. "Can we go somewhere more, private?"

Tina looked towards Dr. Brown; she really wanted to go with her, however, her since of duty kept her here. When the younger woman in Dr. Brown's party wanted to stay a moment, she was somewhat gratified. In addition, when Kimberly moved up close, Tina noticed she also seemed to be wearing that same perfume. Perhaps she could ask her where she found it. "Of course, my office is just back here," she replied with a helpful smile as she led Kimberly back to her small office.

As she closed the door behind Kimberly, Tina could not keep her curiosity at bay any longer. "Pardon me for asking, but that perfume you and Dr. Brown are wearing..." Tina said trailing off. Here in the small office the perfume seemed stronger and made her head spin.

Kimberly turned and stood close to Tina, "You like it?"

Tina took deep breaths and sighed, "Yes..."

Kimberly's eyes twinkled, "Close your eyes dear and I will give you a sample to smell properly." As Tina's eyes closed, Kimberly opened her purse and pulled out Jane's soaked panties. She held them to her nose and took a breath, the overpowering scent of them were almost enough to cause her to forget Tina. Only the sight of the woman sniffing the air before her brought her back to reality. Quickly she thrust the panties against Tina's face and pushed her against the closed door. As Tina's eyes popped open and she started to struggle, she added, "Just close your eyes.... You love Mistress's scent... Need Mistress's scent."

Tina started to fight off the crazy woman holding cloth against her face. She inhaled deeply in preparation to scream when the scent overwhelmed her. Closing her eyes her hands moved up to hold the silken cloth against her nose as she inhaled. The scent was wonderful, she felt her legs giving out as she slid down the door to the floor not caring about anything other than Dr. Brown's, no her mind corrected itself, Mistress's scent.

Kimberly looked down at the crumpled woman. Leaning over her, she locked the office door and walked over to the desk. She smiled happy that she had done what her mistress wanted. Tina would be a wonderful case study for her dissertation on the effects of human pheromones on a test subject. Picking up a pad and a pen, she then pulled a chair over to sit next to the woman. She had to get all the information of her subject "pre-mistress" so she could judge what to test. "Now then Tina, tell me all about yourself."

As she took notes, Kimberly had never imagined there was anyone around who was not into any type of fetish. Not only did Tina not like anything that Kimberly and her mistress stood for, Tina only wore flats, pantsuits, and footsies not to mention not into women at all. When the woman had finished Kimberly smiled, yes Jane would be proud of her choice. Here was a woman who was pure, like a blank canvas waiting for Kimberly to paint in Jane's honor. "You poor thing, living a dull life. But that's ok; I will help you become what our mistress wants."

Tina spoke of her life while holding the panties against her face, she loved the scent, needed the scent more than anything. When she had finished she looked up at Kimberly and felt tears well up. She realized her life had been wasted on her drive for work. The tears slid away when Kimberly added that she would help her become the woman she was meant to be. "Please help me," she said looking up at her.

Kimberly nodded, "Of course," she paused before adding, "Look at your clothes, how ugly they are." She waited as Tina looked at herself and whimpered. "You need to wear spandex, stockings, corsets, and latex." Making a note on the tablet, she then slid off the chair and crouched down in front of Tina with her face inches from the panties. Jane's scent made her head swim. Kimberly decided to try what Jane had said about changing memories with Tina. "Remember when you came to visit me at college, you showed up wearing a tight latex corset, stockings, platform high heels, and wearing a chrome chastity belt under a trench coat." Her hand slid the panties up uncovering Tina's mouth and kissed her hard, her tongue thrusting into the other woman's mouth as they both breathed in Jane's musky scent.

Tina looked at her clothing, what had always seemed proper to wear, now seemed hideous. She needed something, but did not know what. Her eye locked on Kimberly's as she listened to her, yes she needed latex, silky hose and spandex to make everything right. Her mind was confused, she had never been to the states, any yet, she felt the clothes, the cool steel chastity belt teasing her as she stood in front of Kimberly in her dorm room. Her mouth opened up and her hand not holding the panties to her nose slid around the other woman's head as they kissed passionately. She had missed her for so long, and all the exciting things that she could not quite remember that they had done together.

Kimberly smiled as she ran her fingers through Tina's hair. "You need to take time off to take us and yourself shopping today." Standing she reached down and helped the other woman to her feet. She hugged Tina tightly before taking the panties back and putting them in her purse. "Don't worry my sweet, if you're good, you will be able to enjoy Mistress's scent again." She stroked Tina's face and reached pass her to unlock the office door. Picking up her pad of notes, Kimberly added, "I bet you still love a good flogging and your tender nipples clamped." She leaned forward, kissed Tina's neck, and whispered to her, "Remember begging for me to be rough?" She kissed her and added, "Don't wait too long to call sweets."

Tina stood still as Kimberly kissed her and spoke. It seemed as each word flowed like honey over her mind. By the time she brought herself to reply to the younger woman, she was gone. Closing the office door, Tina went and sat down. What had just happened to her she wondered. Her mind was filled with conflicting memories and ideas. On one hand, she knew nothing had ever happened between her and Kimberly before and yet at the same time she remembered it.

As Tina thought back on the feeling of the clothes and cold steel chastity belt her mind started filling in the blanks, changing her memories to make Kimberly's words into reality. Even flogging, which had anyone asked her before she would have been horrified at the idea, became part of their night's fun. She begged Kimberly to string her up and whip her. The younger woman had complied using a wide soft leather belt only after Tina herself had applied clothespins to her nipples with hands cuffed together. Biting her lip she could feel the strap as it struck her and the exquisite pain from the clothespins pinching her nipples as she orgasmed from the memory.

Kimberly smiled as she headed towards the penthouse. She needed to make sure she added to the notes while they were fresh in her mind. What luck it was to run across Tina once more after college her mind said to itself. She stared at her reflection in the elevator door in horror, no she had made that up to test Mistress's scent on someone unknown she raged back at herself. And yet, she could feel the cool steel enclosing her lover as they played; Her hand sliding over the latex corset and down to the chastity belt.

Shaking her head Kimberly felt panic. She had not meant to change her own past, and yet she did. Even the idea of flogging Tina filled and excited her. She hoped Jane would do that to her one night so she too could feel her loving touch as her mind caved into the new memory. As she entered the penthouse, she saw Susan looking out the windows and the sound of a shower running. She looked down at the pad in her hand and read what she had planned to do to Tina.

She stared at the notes wondering what the fuck was going on. Not looking up she went to the couch and sat down still staring at the pad and reading. It was her writing and yet it talked about Tina as if she was a stranger. Kimberly had known her what seemed like forever, they were pen pals sharing their inner delights.

Susan turned from the window and watched as Kimberly moved to the couch while staring at a pad of paper in her hand. Walking over to her she sat beside her and said, "What's wrong sis?" noting the look of confusion on Kimberly's face. When Kimberly didn't look up from the pad, Susan slid it from her unresisting fingers and scanned it. She smiled, it looked as if they would have a new sister joining them in taking care of mistress if Kimberly's idea worked out. Even so, that did not explain why Kimberly's face was a study in confusion. "Talk to me sis..."

Kimberly looked at Susan and whimpered, "I, I don't remember writing that... What's happening to me sis?" She threw her arms around Susan and clung to her as if she were a life preserver in an angry ocean.

Susan hugged Kimberly and stroked her hair, "Its ok baby." She thought about what she had read coupled with Kimberly's words. In a blinding flash it came to her, somehow her little sister had managed to change her own memories in the process of changing Tina's. "You just infected your memories while changing Tina's is all, everything is ok now." She said calmly. She had thought that would calm down Kimberly, instead the opposite happened and her whimpering turned into full-fledged tears.

"Oh no... that's what I was afraid it meant," Kimberly wailed. "Now Mistress will send me away for failing her." She looked up into Susan's face seeing her lack of understanding and added, "Don't you remember, Mistress told me to use the panties in my dissertation and now I have ruined the experiment." Burying her head against Susan's shoulder, she sobbed uncontrollably.

Susan was stunned; she remembered Jane's words as clear as a bell. She had told Kimberly, "Perhaps you could find a use for them to help you write your dissertation." "Oh my god!" she moaned realizing that Jane would not accept failure and send Kimberly away. It felt as if her soul was being torn from her. In a rushed voice she said, "I'll fix it sis, trust me, Mistress won't send you away." She had no idea how to make it right, only that she had to do something and do it fast. As Kimberly looked up at her with hope in her red eyes, Susan added with a little smile, "That's what sisters do, help each other out of jams."

Kimberly felt a glimmer of hope as she looked up at her sister. Susan would fix it, she always knew how to get mistress to understand things, like her love for bondage, Susan was the one who talked mistress into letting them be tied up while they made love. "Thank you sis," she said and kissed Susan tenderly.

Susan still holding the pad heard Jane's shower cut off and pulled Kimberly to her feet, "Come with me," she said softly and pulled the younger woman to the other bathroom and closed the door to buy some time. "We need a shower also before we go shopping," she said as she started undressing Kimberly. It took only a moment before Kimberly responded with undressing her and kissing her body. Susan realized she also needed time to make sure Kimberly's red eyes cleared up before Jane saw them. Turning on the shower, she led her sister and lover under the running water. "Nothing like making love to cure the red eye," she said kissing Kimberly passionately.

By the time they were though with the shower, Susan had formulated an idea to help her sister. As they dried each other off she said, "Sis, you didn't make a mistake. You did just what mistress does; she tests things on herself before testing on others." Kimberly's confused look caused her to continue. "How would you know if the panties would work on Tina if you did not also test them on yourself?" She smiled, "So, you see dear, you did not make a mistake like you thought. You followed Mistress's protocol."

Kimberly smiled; she knew Susan would make everything right. Although it turned out that there was not a mistake on her part after all, she was glad that her sister helped her see it. She would have to make sure Susan was there to keep an eye on her throughout the process. "Sis, will you help me with Tina?" she asked timidly.

Susan nodded, "Of course sis. If nothing else, I can help you document."

When the pair exited the bathroom they found Jane standing and talking to Tina. Turning to them Jane said, "Miss Tina has offered to take us shopping." She looked back at the manager and added, "You were saying you knew of a wonderful store?"

Tina blushed, "Yes, it's called London Bound." Glancing at Kimberly her blush deepened, "I'm sure it has everything you could possibly want in it."

Susan looked from Jane to Tina, "But what of the hotel? Can you afford to leave while on duty?"

Tina turned to Susan and raised her head high as she said, "As the manager, it is my duty to see that all our guests have everything they need. In Mi...Dr, Brown's case, those needs happen to include a shopping excursion." She looked at Kimberly and added, "It also gives me a chance to pick up a few things." She waited until Susan nodded in understanding and added, "Shall we, I have my car parked out back."

It was not until exited the hotel though the back to where Tina had her little Renault parked that she realized that her car was not suitable for mistress. Stopping in the parking lot she tried to come up with a way to have them take a cab or limo instead. However, Kimberly came to her rescue, "Don't worry, mistress will not mind what she rides in. It is the person, not the items that matter to her."

Jane wondered what Kimberly was whispering to Tina and opened her mouth to ask when she felt Susan's hand on her arm. Glancing at her she saw Susan shake her head. She looked at Susan tilting her head as if to ask what is going on. Susan wrapped her arm into Jane's and said softly, "Just watch mistress, everything will be explained later."

Jane nodded, "Ok dear, but when we are alone, I want you to tell me what is going on."

For someone who was a general manager of a world class hotel, Jane was surprised at the simplicity of Tina's car. While it was small and lacking in the frills like an FM radio, it was clean. They made the ride in silence. She noticed how Tina seemed to be glancing in the mirror often like a good driver should and that her driving was outstanding. The drive only took a few minutes and seemed to her that Tina spent more time looking for a parking spot than the drive itself. Once they were parked, Jane laid her hand on Tina's arm and said, "Thank you for driving us."

Throughout the drive Tina could not keep her eyes off Kimberly. Her college lover's approval meant the world to her, more so than Jane's approval did. Even though Jane was the mistress, she knew that if Kimberly approved then Jane would welcome her with open arms. Also, her mind kept playing over the times they had together and the longing to feel Kimberly's expert flogging that always brought her orgasmic bliss. Feeling Jane's hand on her bare arm caused shivers to flow through her body and she stammered, "You're welcome."

Jane led the way into the fetish shop and stood just inside the door looking around. The heavy smell of leather and latex filled her senses. She smiled as the other three rushed past her and buried their noses in the racks of latex outfits. She followed more sedately smiled as they pulled items from racks to hold against themselves. Even Tina, who Jane would have never thought was into anything, was like a child in a candy shop.

She wandered around just getting a feel for the place when a dress caught her eye. It was floor length red and black latex, the red made up flames that seemed to flow up the dress. Like a moth towards a light bulb, Jane walked over and looked at it. Finding it in her size she grabbed it and walked back to the dressing rooms. Changing she shuddered in pleasure from the feel of the rubber against her skin. Kimberly had been on the ball when she told her about this material. It was with great reluctance that she removed the dress. Taking it up to the counter Jane then went in search for matching gloves and latex stockings.

Jane was looking for latex stockings when Susan cornered her, "Mistress, can we have corsets?"

She looked at Susan and then over to where Tina and Kimberly were watching them. She looked back to Susan and said, "Yes." Stroking Susan's face tenderly she added, "Nice tight corsets..." She watched as Susan hurried back over to the other two and the three started going through the leather and latex corset section with a vengeance.

Instead of returning to shopping for herself Jane started watching the others. From where she stood she saw Tina pick something out and then look to Kimberly for apparent approval. Kimberly would turn and confer with Susan before turning back to Tina and shake her head. Over and over this pattern repeated itself until from a distance Jane saw Tina pick one out that seemed to have locks attached. It was only then that Kimberly nodded and Tina hurried off to the dressing room. Once she was gone, Susan and Kimberly both picked out the same style and hurried off to change also.

Turning back to her own shopping Jane got caught up with the vast selection of outfits. She had a pang of worry at the cost but told herself that she deserved a break. She had spent the last eight years working nonstop and deserved to splurge. She wandered over to the shoe section and picked out several high heels ranging from three inch up to five inch platforms. She caught Susan's eye and motioned her over. When Susan had joined her she pointed to the shoes she had picked and said, "What do you think?"

Susan looked at the shoes and moaned in pleasure. She felt herself get wet at the thought of Jane wearing them. "I love them," her eyes caught sight of a pair of open toed pumps with four inch heels. "But, these would be nice for bed time mistress." Her eyes bright she looked at Jane and added, "That way we can worship your toes at the same time."

"I think I can afford those also," Jane replied smiling at her lover. She caught sight of Tina holding up a wide whip, looking at Kimberly and her nod in reply. She looked at Susan and added, "I want to know what is going on with those two, Susan."

Susan didn't look at Kimberly to know what Jane was asking about. "We are helping Tina out," she replied hoping that Jane would accept that as an answer. She turned to see Tina hold up a metal chastity belt and with Kimberly's nod; hurry off to a dressing room. Turning back she saw Jane staring at them also, "It's not what you think Mistress."