Plain Jane Ch. 05

Story Info
Jane punishes Tina and discovers her own dark desires.
15.1k words
4.75
6.8k
3
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2008, revised 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Main characters:

Dr Jane Brown

Susan, her best friend

Kimberly, a grad student working for Jane

Tina, hotel manager also works for British government

Lisa, pilot

Rachel, transsexual copilot

Alice, Lisa's little sister also a pilot

Carla, girl who works at an S&M club

Plain Jane 5 by Kaereni

Chapter 5

It was simple to clear customs and once at the hotel to send the four out on a shopping trip. She went alone to the suite to face Kimberly and Tina. Entering the suite, she found both girls, nude and kneeling in the middle of the living room. Walking to them Jane said, "You have no idea how mad I am at you both. You may think so but you are wrong by at least a magnitude of one hundred." She paused and walked around them slowly, "I planned on just leaving you two here and making you live the rest of your lives knowing how deeply you fucked up."

She crouched down before them and said, "I was even back in the states before reconsidering. "Do you have any fucking idea the trouble you two caused?" Jane got a hold of her anger and opened her purse. She pulled out Tina's passport and tossed it before the girl. "That is a real passport for you Tina so you can return to the states with me. I had to fly to the Caymans and beg to get it for you. Do you have any idea what I had to do to get it? It would have been easier for me to be the center of attraction at a gang bang rape in the middle of a town square." She paused and added in a softer tone, "Do you know why I moved heaven and hell for you Tina?"

"No mistress," Tina said not looking up.

"Because good or bad you and Kimberly are mine. As your mistress, I am responsible for you two no matter what. That is why I came back." Jane stood and walked over to the little dining room. She grabbed two chairs and set them before the couch. "Come here and sit down you two." She waited until they sat and said, "Right now you are bad girls. By the time we leave you will be good girls." Jane looked at them. "Normally, I would play a wonderful bondage game but this time I have to tie you in place because I'm afraid." She gave a sad bark of laughter and sunk down on the couch. "Imagine it... your mistress is afraid her girls will hurt her and run away rather than face the awful truth."

She raised her eyes and looked at them. "Close your eyes." She stood and went to Kim and traces her wrists and ankles with her finger. "Feel my rope holding you Kim. No matter how hard you try to escape you are stuck here with me until I release you." She did the same to Tina and then returned to the couch, "Open your eyes and see my ropes holding you."

Jane looked at Kim, "Kimberly, think about all the time we were together at the lab. I saw in you the most beautiful and brilliant scientist I had ever met. Even as a graduate student you were smarter than anyone else I had working for me. At first, I saw you as a little sister and then came to love you. But bosses do not mess with employees no matter how deeply they fall in love with them." She paused, "The first chance you got, you took my research and twisted it to use for evil. You never beat Tina until we got here." Jane stood over her and said, "You never fucking touched her until you stole my work and used it to hurt her. Damn you Kimberly, you couldn't tell me I hurt you. We could not make love no matter how badly you wanted it. Instead, you took it out on a friend and playmate. Anyone else I would toss out the fucking window. When you were in the ground I would piss on your grave."

"You are irresponsible and I cannot trust you at all. On the other hand, I cannot let you leave. You will have to give up your science without my direct supervision. In time, I may allow you to return to research." Jane said. She stripped and straddled Kim's lap, "Kimberly, I refuse to give up on you. I need you to allow me to help you to grow. Are you ready and willing to do that? Are you grown up enough for that?"

"Yes Jane," Kimberly replied softly. She looked at Jane and suddenly felt ashamed of herself. She destroyed Tina because she was a spoiled child and couldn't have what they had.

She made motions as if she were untying the girl's left wrist and lifted the her hand to her neck, "If you wish to kill me, I won't stop you Kimberly."

She recoiled as if she had been burned, "NO!"

"Good girl." Jane took Kimberly's hand in hers and brought it to her lips. She moved the hand down to her chest over her heart. "Feel my heart beating Kimberly?"

"Yes mistress."

"Look into my eyes and let your old self go. Feel your heart slow and match mine as you submit to me in all ways." Jane said tenderly. "Just let go of it Kimmy. I don't want to lose you. Yes, you made mistakes, terrible mistakes, but through total submission comes forgiveness."

Her heart slowed and matched her mistress. Kimberly felt the hurt and pain fade from her mind. Before she could speak her submission her mistress said, "Good girl... feel my ropes fall off but remain seated for me."

Jane leaned forward, kissed Kimberly slowly and whispered, "Have a good girl orgasm without moving and keep having it without passing out until I allow." She got up and went to Tina. Straddling her she shook her head, "Tina, I know you have sworn off your need for pain but I have to remind you about me catching you two in college. You swore back then also didn't you."

Tina whimpered, "Yes mistress."

"Do you know why Jesus was only whipped thirty-nine times? Because it was said that forty strikes with a braided whip would kill a man." Jane closed her eyes and said, "We both know what I need to do to you. All these years you have wanted me to do it. When I would not you used Kimberly's youth against her and turned her into your instrument for pain." She opened them and added, "Well you got your wish for me to whip you."

She leaned forward until they were nose to nose, "By the time I finish with you, you will never want to feel the kiss of a whip or any real pain." Without turning her head she said, "Kim I need a gag." Softer she said, "God help us Tina... This will kill me to save you. Your pain will fade but mine will be with me for the rest of my life."

"Don't do it mistress, I'm not worth it." Tina said softly. "I can break the need without you destroying yourself."

"No you can't and we both know it." Jane replied. She got off Tina and made motions as if she were untying her, "Go to the dining table and lay face down with arms and legs spread." She walked over to Kim and took the inflatable gag from her, "Go to the bedroom, turn up the television and pray for Tina and I."

Jane walked into the little dining room and put the gag on Tina. She pumped it up until the girl's cheeks were distended and stepped back. She walked around and pretended she tied the girl's arms and legs to the table legs before standing behind her. "I spoke of the whip used to try and break a Jew many, many, years ago. It was a special cat of nine tails. It had bits of metal braded into the tails. The metal turned something that would raise welts into something that would rip the flesh." Jane sobbed and said, "They said when they cut him down you could see his blood covered ribs."

She walked around so she could look Tina in the eye, "You will wish you would just die to end the pain. But I own you and I refuse to let you die Tina. You will bleed and your back will be scared for life to remind you of your folly. I love you and god help us both." She walked to Tina' right side and said, One," as her fingers like claws scratched the woman's back. She fell back as the woman's back tore open in a line of deep red cuts. Stealing herself, she continued working one side and then the other until her arms were tired and Tina's back was a mass of red wounds. She forced herself to continue until she hit the count of thirty nine.

She walked to the bloody woman's head and said, "Do you still want pain? Do you need it still or have it been burned from you Tina?" Jane deflated and removed the gag and said coldly, "Answer me."

"No more please...I can't take anymore mistress...please stop hurting me." Tina babbled.

"One more, number forty. Just so you will know that it is my will that keeps you alive." Jane stepped behind her and said, "Forty," as she raked her fingers through Lisa's bloody back. She walked to the little kitchen and washed her hand before returning. Looking down at Tina she said, "If you ever break a promise to me again I will kill you. I love you Tina but I will do what I must." She pretended to untie the woman and said, "I will heal you completely leaving only the scars. I must wait until all of your sisters can see you like this and learn from your painful lesson." She bent down and kissed Tina's cheek, "Let the pain fade until it is a dull ache."

"Thank you mistress," Tina said softly.

Jane pulled Tina's hand to chest and against her heart. "Feel my heart. Feel yours beat in time with mine and be at peace my love." She paused and then added, "Every time you think about pain worship or even pain in general, I want you to feel the full force my whipping shy away from ever wanting that again." She paused, "Think about now... Keep thinking about it...The sharp pain will only stop when the idea of pain worship is burned out of you." Jane stood and looked down, "Feel your heart fall out of tune from mine and know you are a bad girl."

She left the whimpering woman and went to the bedroom. "Come out Kimberly." She paused and looked to the dining area. "I want you kneeling were you were before. This time I need my good girl to stop her sisters from coming into the dining area until I say so."

Mistress? Are you okay?" Kimberly asked seeing the pain in Jane's eyes.

"No Kimberly, I'm not okay. I don't know if I will ever be okay again." Jane replied looking away. "You'll see what I mean when the others arrive." She returned to the dining room to find Tina gripping the table and her head thrown back in a silent scream.

"Ready for round two Tina?" Jane asked. In reply the girl only whimpered. "Tell me what is in your heart Tina?"

"Save... yourself... kill me... please," Tina managed to get out as the pain ravaged her mind and body.

"It's too late for that Tina. Where is your need for pain?"

"Gone... please let it end mistress. I need to be good girl..." Tina managed through a haze of pain.

Jane pried Tina's hand loose and put it against her chest, "Calm yourself as our hearts come back into tune and be my good girl. The pain fades until it has become to a dull ache." Jane said continued softly, "Never let the pain worship in your heart again Tina." She released Tina's hand and returned to the living room. There she picked up her clothes and started to get dressed as she spoke. "Kimberly, I will wait here, get dressed and pack everything. Leave out a latex dress for Tina, I will dress her later myself."

She picked up the house phone and said, "I want a bottle of Wild Turkey." She listened to the phone and then said, "In that case you can start totaling the bill, I will be checking out before midnight." She slammed the phone down and then called Susan, "How long before you return?" Again she listened and sighed, "Wrap it up, I want to be in the air before midnight."

Jane didn't have long to wait. All four of them showed up about the time Kimberly finished packing everything properly and was kneeling before her. She spent the time pacing back and forth as her mind raged against herself. There was a knock at the door and without bidding Kimberly stood and answered it. "Hello sisters," she said looking at the four standing on the other side looking worried. She let them in and closed the door.

"I need you to see something. I need you to see what happens when you break promises more than once," Jane said. She went to the dining area and gestured for them to enter as she waited at the doorway. Both Kim and Susan ran to the kitchen and threw up. The sounds of their gagging was all it took for Alice join them. Rachel went into the kitchen and she heard her telling the others they had to face it. Of all, Lisa's face was cold and uncaring. As the others returned their faces cleared and became hard also.

Only two things marred the trip back. The first was when Jane said that they were leaving tonight. Lisa suddenly turned to her mistress and dropped to her knees, "Mistress we can't fly tonight."

"Like hell," Jane replied.

"Mistress, you made me your chief pilot because I know flying better than you. Legally, we three have too many hours in the air in one day to continue flying. I'm sorry but we are not safe." Lisa said not looking up.

"Lisa my dear good girl. I know you are doing your job but if I stay in London longer than two hours, I am going to kill myself. I am going to be wheels up before then even if I have to learn and do it myself." Jane said crouching down. "Please work with me and help me find a way to get away from this." She raised her voice, "Clean Tina up, dress her, and clean my mess up."

Lisa looked into her mistress's eyes and saw how deep she was in over her head. "Okay mistress. You will be in the right hand seat and have to fly most of the way while we take turns with you." After a moment she added in a whisper, "Can you hold it together that long?"

Jane whispered, "I hope so..."

They made it out and into the air in less than the two hours she required. True to Lisa's requirement Jane was sitting in the right hand seat. Each of them spent their time teaching her how to fly and read the instruments. The second item happened while they were in the air. Rachel was sitting in the left hand seat and the door to the cabin was open. She suddenly heard Tina say loudly, "You couldn't believe it, the pain was exquisite."

She started to get up when Rachel stopped her, "Wait mistress please."

"We've heard enough, bind and gag her." Susan's voice said. "Everyone agree?"

Jane heard sounds of scuffles before Rachel got up and closed the door. When she sat down she said, "Mistress, while dressing her, she kept orgasming in pleasure. We talked about it and needed to find out if it was a fluke. If not, we would deal with her, you have been through enough."

"Thank you for the offer but it is my job to deal with her." Jane paused and looked at Rachel, "I don't know how to break her. I thought that taking her past where anyone else would die would do it. I guess not..."

"Mistress I know it's not my place but can I offer a piece of insight from the outside?" Rachel said softly.

"Of course Rachel." Jane paused. "Any help would be a blessing."

"With each of us, you have taken what we loved and helped us go further with it. That is why what you are doing has worked. But with that bitch, instead of helping her, you have been trying to break her obsession. That's why it failed." She paused, "Find a way to take Tina to where she wants and needs to go. If you can't, then find someone who can and ship her off."

"Excuse me for a minute," Jane said getting up. She went to the cabin and found all the girls sitting in the seats with bowed heads and waiting for her arrival. "Where is she?"

"In the bathroom mistress," Susan said not looking up.

"Make sure she is bound tightly." Jane said. She went to her purse, grabbed her phone and turned to go. She stopped and then turned to face them. "On one hand you are very good girls. But I wish you had told me before you acted. Thank you."

Returning to the cockpit she sat down and asked, "Is it okay to use my phone from here?"

Rachel looked at her mistress and then said, "I'm not sure but it goes through a semi open line. Unless you really don't care who listens in I would wait until we are on the ground or use the encrypted line."

Jane looked at her phone and set it down, "I would have you go down low enough to open the door and toss her out but I had to go to the head of the British Commonwealth in the Cayman Islands for her passport. He knew all about her need for pain and I had to promise that I would take care of her to get the passport. She can't just disappear half way across the pond."

"So just let her stay, and give her what she needs in small doses." Rachel replied.

"And have Tina infect the rest of you? Oh hell no! I'll kill myself the day the first one of you asks for it a little rougher." Jane looked at Rachel, "Better for me to kill her and die a little more inside when I get home. I can make her body disappear in the incinerator."

"A better idea is for her to fly to New York City before settling down to work. I'm sure she can find someone to do for her what you can't mistress. That way your hands are clean." Rachel replied trying to save her mistress. "Did I tell you what I did after leaving you Jane?" she suddenly said. "I did a tour in the middle east." She paused and said, "I don't know why but I was ready to die and looking for a way to go out painlessly. I saw the same look in other men's eyes and knew we were waiting for an excuse." She paused and let out a little sob, "You have the look Jane."

"Yes, I look inside and see only death." Jane replied. "I'm dead inside Rachel and can't stand what I did in a futile attempt to heal Tina."

"Jane, her back was scratched deeply and in places torn but you didn't really hurt her and we both know it. If you really want to break Tina, you will have to flay skin from bone for real."

Jane looked at Rachel with tears in her eyes, "Will you be able to put me back together afterwards? Or failing that help me die?"

"I don't know about the first but I will help you die Jane if you ask me to." Rachel replied. She would have to talk to her sisters but she would not break her word. "Want some coffee?" she asked. Opening the door, she asked, "Anyone awake back there?"

Susan came up, "Sure sister, what can I do?"

"How about some coffee for two and ask Alice if she is up to ride with our pilot while I hit the rack for a few." Rachel took the cups and handed one to Jane, "Drink mistress."

Jane drank down the scalding hot coffee in one shot and then handed the cup back wordlessly. When Rachel handed her the other cup she said, "Don't get used to giving orders little missy or you will find yourself with DD tits and hung like a horse. The only work for you then will be in porn."

From the doorway Susan said, "Believe her Rachel, she already did that to someone this week." She smiled and then asked, "So how long before we get home so I can take out the trash?"

"Hell I don't know Susan? I can't make heads or tails of any of this shit." Jane replied. She paused a beat and then added, "That is my pile of trash you are talking about. Are you hankering to become a bad girl Susan?"

Susan took a step back whimpering and said quickly, "No mistress..."

"Make sure the rest of your sisters understand that that piece of trash still belongs to me and any more action against her is against me." Jane said looking at her.

"Um.. does that include using her as a bathroom? You know when you got to go you got to go." Susan said with a worried tone.

"If you get her addicted to pee play I will gut you like a fish Susan. I have enough problems already." Jane said turning back to the controls.