Plain Jane Ch. 07

Story Info
Jane runs afoul of the government.
14.5k words
4.69
5.6k
4
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2008, revised 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's notes: Special thanks goes to Ed for editing my work. Any errors are still my fault so please be nice to the poor guy. This story, has a cast of thousands so below you will find a list of them and their relationship to Dr. Jane Brown.

Main characters:

Dr Jane Brown

Susan, her best friend

Kimberly, a grad student working for Jane

Tina, hotel manager

Lisa, pilot

Rachel, was Jason a transsexual copilot

Alice, Lisa's little sister also a pilot

Carl,a girl who worked at an S&M club

Others

Bruce, biker and leader of the Bruisers

Dr George Mann, Deputy Director for the Department of Homeland Security."

Frank, biker and Bruce's little brother

Sally, Johnson Realtor

Tom, pushy car salesman

Jack Johnson, GM car dealership and Sally'

John, Travel agent

Margret, John's girlfriend

Major Brucoski, Corps of Engineers

*

Chapter 7

She was still crying when she heard, "Dr. Brown, you have a meeting in a few hours with the federal government and we cannot afford the time for you to wallow in self-pity."

Jane looked up and saw Susan dressed professional with brown hair in a tight bun and wearing glasses of all things. "I was wondering if you would show before the meeting," she replied.

Susan frowned at her, "If we are done with the verbal jabs, I have to discuss the meeting with you. But first..." She raised her voice, "Carla will you please come in." Carla walked in, her hair was more of a dirty blond than the bleached look she had before. In addition, she too was dressed like Susan and had her hair in a ponytail. "This is Carla, my personal assistant. Please stand up Dr. Brown," Susan said briskly.

Despite herself Jane smiled as she stood. She spun around when Susan made little spinning motion with her hand. "Well?"

Instead of replying Susan looked at Carla who stood ready with a folder and pen. "That red nail polish needs to go. Replace it with a French manicure. Also, the red lipstick coupled with it sends the wrong message." Susan paused and then said, "That cute little girl that is part of the flight crew. Her name escapes me but she wears her hair in pigtails."

"Do you mean Alice?" Carla asked. "I mean Miss Alice Persons."

"Yes, that's the one. Would you see if she has any cherry flavored lip gloss? It is clear with just a hint of red." Susan turned back to Jane and said, "Your hair while fine for home does not say I am a professional."

"What would you recommend?" Jane asked.

"Pig tails," Susan replied winking. She looked at Carla and said, "Would you go make sure everything is ready for Dr. Brown?"

"Yes mam," Carla said.

"Dr. Brown what I have to say is very hard for me so I will do so speaking as your lawyer." Susan said as soon as they were alone. "For the record your slaves know full well the stress you are under. Each of us in our own way have run afoul of the federal government at one time or another. Therefore, accusing them of not understanding or caring about the stress you are under is beneath you. She paused and then looked away, "Your girls, each in their own way is trying their best to cope with the idea of losing you. While I am not saying their actions have always been correct, yours has been wrong all the way down the line."

Susan looked Jane in the eye and said, "Speaking personally, from the moment I moved out and off to college, I wore a certain look. I put up with looks, comments, and even passed over for promotions because of how I dressed. Dr. Brown you cannot expect me to throw it all away without issue in an instant. Even leaving behind my beloved latex to dress for these clothes was nearly impossible for me. When I came down to get guidance I received a tongue lashing instead. That escalated to ripping us, the women who would follow you to the ends of the earth a new one." She paused and then said, "Damn it Jane you are better than this. Get a grip on your emotions."

"Susan, I don't know how to say I'm..." Jane started.

"Dr. Brown, we don't have time to play around so let it go." Susan looked towards the door as Carla stuck her head in and nodded at her. "Please come with me." She led Jane into the dining room where her sisters worked on her nails, hair and lips as she continued talking. "My thought is for you and Dr. Mann sit across from each other. As he hands you each document, you hand to me and I will photograph it. Then I will send it here where it will be checked for authenticity. If everything checks out, you can read and sign the documents." There were so many things that could go wrong that it hurt her head to think about them. "Any questions so far Dr. Brown?"

"No Susan," Jane replied.

"Is there anything you cannot leave behind?" Susan asked. "It may well be that once we leave the meeting, we will have to fly out." She stood and looked at Jane, "Dr. Brown once those documents hit the internet, all hell will break loose."

"Empty the safes," Jane replied. Then she remembered she never showed the second one. "This way," She lead them Susan with the others following to her office and opened the floor safe. As she pulled out credit cards and stacks of cash she saw a small hard drive. "I'll be damned," she said lifting it out. "I had forgotten this baby," She handed it to Susan who looked at the drive, shrugged and passed it on. Irritated Jane said, "That's the backup of my work from ohhh three months ago."

Once Jane stood back up Susan looked at her and asked, "Anything else?"

"Just this," Jane replied picking up the hand written sheet and little jar. Susan plucked both from her hands before she could stop her.

"Okay time to go," Susan said. She looked at Lisa, "Lisa?"

"Don't worry Susan, we will be ready." Lisa replied hugging her sister and then Carla, "Take care of mistress,"

"We will," Carla replied.

Although Jane wanted to talk about the meeting, Susan seemed standoffish and Carla scared. They arrived early and went inside. Back in one corner was a large table with six chairs. Susan led her over and sat so their backs were to the wall. Susan placed the small jar in front of Jane and sat on her right with Carla standing behind them. After a moment Bruce sat on her left and nodded to Susan, "The boys are ready in case anything happens."

"Thank you Bruce," Susan said. She looked at Carla, "Wild Turkey on the rocks for Dr. Brown."

"Yes mam," Carla replied. "Mr. Bruce would you like something?"

"Bud," Bruce replied.

"I assume you have a plan on making it out alive," Jane said looking at Susan.

"Making it out alive is easy, Dr. Brown. The trick will be making it out of town before they catch on." Susan said.

A few minutes later the store room door opened and a pair walked in. The man wore jeans, western shirt and cowboy hat looked around and headed to the bar. Next to him was a woman wearing a think pink tee that had been cut just below her nipples and daisy dukes. She was carrying a back pack and set it on the counter. The bartender with a wide smile took it and set it behind the counter before setting two beers before them.

As they turned Jane realized Frank was the man and Alice the woman. They ignored the laughter from the bikers and turned back to the bar. The laughter cut off suddenly when Bruce stood. He walked over to the pair and spoke softly before continuing around the bar. A few minutes later Jane saw Tina come in dressed in jeans and button down shirt. Tina went over to one of the tables with a few bikers and sat down a moment later she was smiling and laughing. Jane looked at Susan who seemed to be immersed in something on her phone. "Susan what the hell is going on," she hissed.

"Our exit strategy Dr. Brown," Carla said bending over and speaking softly. "Please mistress, trust us."

Turning her head Jane caught sight of a pistol in a shoulder holster. "You're armed?" she asked Carla. She looked at Susan, "Susan?"

"Dr. Brown, we have covered everything we could. Now please settle down and let us work." Susan replied.

Jane really wanted to have a serious talk with her girls about the game they were playing. However, a distinguished man came in with a pair of younger men. She stood and waited. She expected Susan to stand but the woman simply looked up from her phone at him. "Dr. Mann how good of you to come," She said offering her hand to shake.

"It's not like I had a lot of choice Dr. Brown," he replied.

"I can see holding office has been hard on you Dr. Mann," Susan said looking up. "You have more gray than your picture." She looked at the pair of men, "FBI?" The pair ignored her and continued scanning the room. "Dr. Mann I am not here to be nice. I am here to keep my client free. The question I have for you is how bad do you want Dr. Brown under your thumb?"

"Young lady I'm not sure I follow you," Dr. Mann replied looking down at Susan.

"You are safe here as long as Dr. Brown is. Please tell your watchdogs to remove their side arms and place them on the table. They can keep their hold out weapons as a gesture of good faith on my part." Susan paused and then when they did not move asked, "Do you really want a blood bath?"

"No..." Dr Mann finally said. "Do as she says," He barked. First one and then the other man removed a pistol and set it on the table.

"Carla," Jane said. She watched as Carla came forward and placed a pistol on the table. With one finger she pushed it to the middle of the table before stepping back.

Sitting down Dr. Mann gestured for the pair of men to sit with him. He looked at Susan a long moment before saying, "For the night manager of a hotel chain, you are pushy Miss Frank."

"Dr. Mann, if your people looked back a bit further they would have found that I am an attorney cleared to argue before the Supreme Court." Susan paused, "Do you have the documents my client requested? If not, we are done here."

He looked at her wondering if she was bluffing. No, he decided she was not bluffing. She had the same fire as any public defender he had met did. His office didn't mean spit to her. He removed a legal envelope from his inner chest pocked and handed it to Jane.

Before Dr. Brown could open it, her lawyer plucked the envelope out of her fingers and opened it. She removed the pages and looked at each a long time before taking pictures of them. "So the signatures can be compared and the notary's license checked," Susan said handing first one and then the other over to Jane.

"While we are waiting," Jane said. "I assume you would like to see the skin growth formula and sample." She looked around, "Carla I need a sharp knife." The girl wandered around asking for a sharp knife and finally returned holding a knife by the blade. Taking it from her Jane poured a little of her drink on both sides of the blade before slicing the palm of her left hand open. She heard gasps from Susan and Carla but kept her eyes on Dr. Mann. "The compound is currently in a hand cream suspension and applied topically so there is a bit of pain involved."

With her hand dripping blood Jane opened the jar. She turned so her palm was face up and used her right forefinger to grab a dollop and rub it into the wound. She winced and said, "Propylene glycol would be less painful. However, I did not have any on hand at the time." All the while, she kept her hand palm up as she continued, "Total healing time is under twenty minutes." Jane looked at the man, "Dr. Mann what is your degree in?"

"Public administration," Dr. Mann replied still looking at the woman's palm. Finally, he raised his eyes and said, "Do you realize what you have Dr. Brown? It will revolutionize health care."

"I realize only too well Dr. Mann," Jane countered. "That is why I fought so hard for my work to become public domain after ten years." She wiped the cream off and all that remained of the cut was a thin red line that faded almost at once. "As an agent for the united states government, are you interested?"

"Yes," he replied. Jane handed over the jar and then a couple pieces of paper. The top sheet is the routing and account numbers for the deposit. The bottom is most of the formula. Once the money goes into the account I will deliver the missing steps."

Dr. Mann looked at the piece of paper and made a quick call. He passed over the routing and accounts numbers and said make the transfer.

"The signatures check out Dr. Brown," Susan said.

Jane nodded and opened her phone to check the balance on the account. "I knew they would." A minute later the deposit showed up. Putting her phone back into her purse she asked Dr. Mann, "May I?" He handed the formula page and she began writing on it. After about ten minutes, she said, "There." She handed it back and said, "I would say it is a pleasure Dr. Mann but I would be lying. "

"At least we agree on something Dr. Brown," Dr. Mann said standing. The pair of men stood and slowly picked up their pistols. Without a word of goodbye he turned and walked out with the pair of bodyguards keeping an eye on everything."

About a minute later one of the bikers came in and nodded towards the bartender. She in turn got the backpack and tossed it to Susan who put it down on the table. "Dr. Brown you need to strip fast. We don't have much time." As she spoke Susan stripped and was tossing her clothing to Alice who quickly dressed. As Jane stripped slower Tina came up and stripped. She then began dressing in Jane's.

Jane watched as Susan pulled out a pair of jeans and dress shirt like Frank was wearing, another think pink tee, and daisy dukes. She took the tee and short shorts before Susan could grab them. Once they had dressed and looked like the others Susan said, "Please be careful."

Jane watched the three walk out and looked at the pistol on the table. "Will I ever find out what you planned Susan?"

"Once we are on the road," Susan replied going over to the counter and handing the two pistols to the bartender. "Thanks dear," She told her before jamming the hat on her head, "Come on Dr. Brown we need to go."

Jane nodded, put the hat on her head, grabbed the backpack and followed Susan out the back door. Instead of her truck, there was an old beat up pickup sitting next to several motor cycles. Susan drove to the airport as fast as she dared. Even so, a motorcycle came roaring up and blew by them. "That's got to be Frank driving," she said. "He scared the crap out of me when I rode with him."

Susan laughed, "I bet it did." A minute later she pulled into the darkened county airport and got out. "Thanks again." She said softly hugging the two men.

Before Jane could thank them also, Susan was pulling her quickly to a dark hanger even though her jet was waiting on the tarmac with engines running, lights on and door open. In the darkness of the hanger, she watched as her car pulled up, three figures hurried out and to the jet. A moment later, the door closed and it took off. Just as it was taking off she saw another car pull up and two men get out. They watched her jet fly towards the east and Miami International airport. They quickly got back in and with a screech of tires drove away. "Go with god," she whispered a prayer for her girls.

"Come on Jane," Susan said pulling her towards a dim light.

Jane realized the dim light was an aircraft door. Susan gestured for her to get in first and followed. "What the?" she asked looking around. If this was her jet, then who was flying the other one.

"Please have a seat and strap in, this will be rough." Lisa said. With Rachel beside her she started one and then the other engine. She looked at Rachel, "You do it... you have more experience with this type of takeoff."

Not trusting herself to speak she nodded and advanced the throttles slightly so they eased out of the hanger. Turning onto the runway, she stood on the brakes as she spooled the engines up to full. She released the breaks and with the lights still off roared down the runway. Seeing the white lines marking the end off the runway, she pulled back on the stick and the jet took off at a forty-degree angle. Once it passed five hundred feet she said, "Lights." At one thousand feet she leveled off and called in. She looked at Lisa, "I have it if you want to go keep mistress from killing Susan."

"You're better at that Rachel. You go I got this," Lisa replied.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" Rachel asked.

"No... go rescue Susan before mistress throws her off the jet." Lisa laughed.

"Mistress won't throw Susan off the jet, but she wants some answers and she wants them soon," Jane said from behind them. "You can start by telling me where Kim is."

Rachel looked at her watch and said, "In the air and on her way towards Mexico City."

The others will be dropped off in Miami while the jet takes on fuel and flies to Grand Cayman. From Miami, they all catch different airlines to different destinations." Rachel paused and then continued, "Carla is headed to New York. Tina is going to Dallas, and finally Alice Chicago."

Susan spoke from behind her, "They have connecting flights but instead of getting on the flight, they will change airlines and fly around some more. Meanwhile we are flying to the property. The realtor will turn on the runway lights for us so we can land as soon as we arrive. With luck the hanger is big enough to hide in."

"We should be there about four am," Lisa said. "You should get some rest mistress."

She turned and looked at Susan and said, "You did wonderfully and thank you very much for everything Susan." She lowered her voice and added, "All I will add is I pray you remember you were playing a part."

"I know mistress," Susan said softly looking down. "Your girl is sorry she had to be a bitch." She looked up with a smile and added, "You should read the reactions to your posting the tax document and contract with the government. You started a bidding war for anything you create. The last one I saw was thirty million per with five year hold on release to others and asylum from Great Britton."

"I bet Dr. Mann will catch hell once he lands." Jane replied. "As my lawyer, what would you do Susan?"

"Dr. Brown, you're in a high stakes poker game and holding a busted flush. As your lawyer I say bluff rather than fold." Susan paused and walked back to pour herself and Jane a drink. Returning she handed one to Jane and said, "You signed a contract with the United States government under duress so it will be contested in federal court by noon tomorrow." Sipping her drink she continued, "Before it is all over I expect the United Nations to jump in. That is the way to go if you want to keep your work out of one country or another's hands."

She went over to one of the seats and sat, "Dr. Brown, I don't know about you, but personally I would stick with the contract you have. You pick the research topics, not them."

Jane went and sat next to Susan, "Put out a post thanking everyone and say I am going to ride this pony for a while or some such." She watched as Susan got a laptop out and posted to Jane's account that she was flattered for the offers but she will hold true to her contract with the United States government for a while.

Logging off Susan turned the computer off and put it away. "Done mistress," she said softly. "May I wash out this dye and do my hair and makeup properly?"