Plain Jane Ch. 08

Story Info
Jane and her girls start a new life in Arizona.
15.5k words
4.64
5.9k
5
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2008, revised 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's notes: Thanks to Ed for his work on editing my stories. Without his help, this would never have seen the light of day. As with my other novels, Plain Jane has a cast of thousands so with that in mind, below is a listing of the main characters and their relationship to Dr. Jane Brown.

Main characters:

Dr. Jane Brown

Susan, her best friend

Kimberly, a grad student working for Jane

Tina, former hotel manager

Lisa, pilot

Rachel, aka Jason a transsexual copilot

Alice, Lisa's little sister also a pilot

Carla, girl who worked at an S&M club

Others

Major Brucoski Corps of Engineers

Dr George Mann, Deputy Director for the Department of Homeland Security."

John aka Carol travel agent

Margret, John's girlfriend

Plain Jane 8 by Kaereni

Chapter 8

Over the next week they worked like dogs building the lab and running the power to it. They were lounging in the hot tub one night when she said, "Since we four are stuck here together, there is no reason for you not to be dressed and made up properly." Three bodies all but levitated up and out leaving her alone. Jane got up and dried off. Sitting at the dining table working Jane became slowly aware of three bleached blonds kneeling beside her with their hair in pigtails, wearing pink makeup and nail polish. "Feel better now?" she asked.

"Yes Jane," Susan replied looking up at her. "Very much so."

"And if I told you to remove it all, how would you feel?"

"As if a part of me was missing." Lisa replied

"But we would do as you command because you're our mistress." Tina added quickly.

"As long as you understand that when I command you to change your look you do so without a word of complaint, you may keep this look." Jane said looking at Susan who nodded silently. "Good girls." She paused and then said, "I must admit I love you in pink... pink nails, pink lips, pink asses... Oh wait they aren't pink are they."

"Would you like me to go get something to help you make them pink mistress?" Lisa asked with a smile.

"Somehow I bet you already have something in mind Lisa." Jane replied. She nodded, "Okay, I'll bite."

Lisa giggled as she hurried out. She returned a few minutes later and knelt with head down and holding a paddle in her hands. Offering it to Jane she prayed her mistress would find it worthy.

Jane was impressed. "Stand and bend over Lisa, Let's see if it works." She stood and slid her hand over the woman's smooth white ass. Without giving her a warning, she swung and smacked one cheek. It seemed a little heavy but left a big red mark so she swung and hit the other cheek. She went back and forth until both of Lisa's ass cheeks were a deep red. Reaching her hand down she felt the girl's wetness and smiled. "Stand and display your nice pink ass to your sisters."

Lisa, tears streaming down her face stood and showed her sisters her ass. In a small voice she asked, "Mistress, may a girl orgasm?"

"Not yet. But you can sit in that nice hard chair and play with yourself as I paddle your sisters," Jane replied. She looked down at Tina and smiled, "Your turn Tina." The girl stood and quickly bent over. Once she had paddled Tina the same amount she had her sit and join Lisa in masturbating while watching. She did the same to Susan and once all three were sitting she sat facing them, "Time to show me how much you loved to be paddled. If and when I orgasm, you can cum also." She opened her legs and slid a finger over her wet slit, "Lisa come and feed."

At first Lisa was sad that her mistress made her sit down and wait. But as soon as her ass touched the chair she realized Jane knew what she was doing. The dull pain spiked sharply and she mewed in need and pleasure. Like a race horse at the starter's gate, she launched herself at her mistress. She began sucking and drinking her honey in a frantic attempt to bring Jane off.

Even though she had seen how frantic her girls were when it came to pleasuring her, Jane was surprised by Lisa's attack. She tried to hold back but her body responded and she orgasmed quickly. Before she could tell Tina to come forward the girl replaced Lisa on her flower and kept her orgasming while Lisa moved to suckle. Susan then moved into place and Tina went to her other breast. She felt herself passing out as they worshiped her body.

Jane came to lying in bed alone. A minute later Susan came in with a cup of coffee. "Would you like breakfast in bed this morning mistress?" she asked as she offered the cup to Jane.

"No dear, breakfast for all of us sitting at the table would be best," Jane replied. She sipped her coffee as she got up. "Where did you girls sleep?" she asked.

"When you didn't wake up, we tucked you in bed and slept on the floor in here. Was that okay?" Susan replied suddenly worried they had picked the wrong thing.

"That was fine love," Jane replied. "How's your bottom?"

"Sore mistress. But in a good way."

"Good," Jane said. She handed her cup back to Susan and got up to shower. "Today, drywall..."

"Mistress," Susan asked suddenly looking down. "Would you brand us?"

At first she was going to say no but something in Susan's question sparked something dark in her. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes mistress," Susan replied still looking down.

"What about your sisters?"

"The same mistress," Susan said softly. "We talked about it before we moved but never had a chance to ask you."

"If it is to be done, don't you think I should do it right?" Jane asked softly.

"Yes mistress," Susan replied looking up hopefully.

"Order everything needed for a blacksmith's shop. We will build a little outbuilding for it. Also order steel stock, chain, and hinges. It would be nice for you to have proper leg irons and shackles to wear." Jane licked her lips and whispered, "How about an iron collar, hot riveted on a little slave girl? Can you feel it's weight and warmth as I put it around your neck?"

Susan mewed in pleasure and felt it around her neck. She loved dressing as a school girl but knew she was only a slave. The heavy iron collar around her neck and brand marked her for all to see as Jane's slave regardless of how she dressed.

She smiled and said softly, "Cum while thinking about it." Jane giggled as she went in to shower. She expected Susan to be franticly masturbating in her bed when she came out twenty minutes later. Instead, she found the girl franticly ordering things on her laptop in the dining room.

By the time the Corps of Engineers ran the power, Jane and her girls had everything set up and wired into a breaker box. All the military had to do was connect the power lines into the box and inspect their wiring. Standing back, she looked at the Major and said, "It's only up to level three but at least I can get some work done." Jane paused and then asked, "What would make your life and the lives of your men better?"

He was impressed that this woman covered in plaster dust and three others had enclosed part of the garage in a week. That she had managed to create a room that had a negative air pressure and separate airlock in the same time was remarkable. He realized he had badly misjudged the woman. "Sprains, aches are the two most common issues. Even though we work with heavy equipment, most is done by hand," he replied.

"Are you looking for pain relief or healing. Sprains are the body's way of saying don't do that. On the other hand, aches are caused by micro tearing of the muscle. I think I can solve that issue so the muscle heals faster and of course stronger. I would rather not mess with the pain side." She looked thoughtful, "Yes I think I can solve the healing issue. The skin and bone heal can be tweaked so it heals muscles also."

"You have a way to heal bones quickly also?" the major asked surprised. "Why isn't it on the market already?"

"I just develop and sell the products. I don't have the ability to manufacture more than enough to test it out." Jane replied. "As for not being on the market, you have to ask your bosses about that."

"You said you test. How do you do animal testing and get away with it?"

"I don't do animal testing. I test on myself." Jane replied. "If I don't trust enough to test on myself, then it isn't ready to give out to the government or anyone else."

"Good god woman, don't you realize you could kill yourself?" he replied shocked.

"Yes, that's why I don't test until I am positive on the outcome." Jane smiled. "The one I still haven't been able to solve simply is regeneration of nerves. But I will get it given time. Meanwhile I will have the other one solved once the lab is running." She smiled and offered her hand, "I know I was a bitch at the start Major but I want to say thank you for everything you and the corps have done for me."

"You're welcome Dr. Brown," he replied. After a second he said, "Off the record, if you need our help with anything more, just call me and I will make it happen."

"I have a question and perhaps you can point me in the right direction." Jane said as they walked up towards his hummer. "I own some eighty acres that back up against the Rio Grande river and Mexico. With all this here now, should I fence it in and place signs saying trespassers will be shot and be ready to defend this place and aircraft?"

"You could do that Dr. Brown," he said slowly. "However I think I have a better solution. Would you be willing to deed part of the property to the US Border Patrol so they could build a station out at the back edge with a road connecting your driveway to it and allow military aircraft to land here?"

"Major, I have never killed anyone in my life. I have never even fired a weapon, if it keeps me and the others safe I would allow just about anything." Jane paused, "For anything larger than that jet of mine, you would need to lengthen and reinforce the runway or cut a dirt runway somewhere out back."

"Dr Brown can you call whoever you speak to in Washington and let me talk to him?"

"Of course," Jane replied. "It's Deputy Director of Homeland Security Dr. Mann." She hurried inside and got her phone coming out she dialed his number and said, "Dr. Mann I have Major Brucoski of the Corps of Engineers here and we have come up with a problem and solution. Rather than me trying to explain it to you let me put the Major on."

He had thought she was bluffing when she had said a week ago that she worked for the Deputy Director. Now he realized Dr Brown was much more important than he believed. He outlined the security issue he discovered and the solution he and Dr. Brown came up with. In addition, having a local air field with fuel that was closed to the public other than Dr. Brown would allow a local helo and drone launch point. He finished by saying Dr Brown had already given approval of the corps building a station on her property and access road. "Dr. Mann would like to speak to you Dr. Brown," he said handing the phone back to her.

"Dr. Brown this is turning out to be a bigger pain in the ass than I expected." Dr Mann said in way of hello.

"Don't give me that John. I'm the one who had to move and build everything from scratch. I have a way to heal sprains and aches quickly. All I need is two or three days to finish it. I am assuming you want it in a powder format."

"You're not saying that just to make me feel better are you?"

"No it works along the same lines as rapid skin and bone regeneration." Jane said simply.

"You never said anything about bone regeneration." Dr. Mann replied.

"Oh well I have that one finished. Want to wait a couple days and get both for 20 or do you want me to make 2 trips. That reminds me, how are we going to make the trades? Somehow I don't think I will get you to a seedy bar in Miami again."

"Not likely," Dr. Mann replied. "I don't suppose you are willing to fly to Fort Detricke."

"Will I be able to fly out again?" Jane asked.

"Dr. Brown... Jane, you have to trust at some point. Do you trust Major Brucoski?"

"Yes I do," Jane said looking at him. "He is an obstinate man but honorable."

"Then give everything to him, he can send it up via military transport. Once we receive it you will have the funds deposited into your account."

"Deal," Jane replied. "Can he start on the road and Border Patrol outpost?"

"Yes," Dr. Mann replied. I will put the paperwork though. It will help that you are donating the land and cost to build."

Jane laughed, "Let me guess... ten million."

"Not quite... let's call it three million for everything. I will include your multi engine jet flight license. That would make you flying across the Atlantic in December legal."

"How did you know about that?" Jane asked surprised.

"You made a radio call Dr. Brown. Your voice is different than the other three pilots on board the jet at the time." Dr. Mann replied.

"Okay three mill Dr. Mann, you win." Jane replied and hung up. She looked at the Major and said, "You have three mill to build it. I assume you need a hanger and place to act as a flight office."

"A hanger would be nice and yes a small building to act as a flight office."

She gestured to the end house across from her hanger. "You can have the last house or the one next to my hanger. I don't know where you want to build your hanger with the fuel bunkers where they are. As long as you don't let this place look like a military base, I am fine with helos, light planes and drones operating off the runway. Anything heavier will mean you have to reinforce the runway and lengthen it." Jane paused and then added, "However remember this is my house. Think about what you want next to your front door before you place anything. In return for me footing the bill, you personally will take delivery of my formulas and send them via courier to Fort Detricke."

"Don't worry Dr. Brown, I'll keep it low profile and out of your way." The major replied.

That evening after dinner, Jane had the three kneeling before her as she slowly caressed her flower. She wasn't horny or even a little frisky but it kept their minds focused on her slowly moving fingers. "I really miss your sisters. Has anyone heard anything from them? Like when are they leaving to come home?"

"They left yesterday morning mistress," Lisa replied not taking her eyes off her mistress's slick cunny.

"That's at least something," Jane said. "Never again will I let any of you be gone this long. I hate it..." She stood and turned away. "I feel like a part of me is missing. I don't care about any of the crap or even not having transportation, it's not having all of you here with me that..." a sob broke through her lips as she finished, "hurts." Turning back, she looked down at them and saw hurt in their eyes but not understanding. "I don't know how to make you understand what it feels like." She paused and looked down, "Look at your sisters beside you. You like and even love them as you would your sister. Now look at me, you love me with every bit of your heart and soul. When I am happy, you are happy. When I am sad, as I am now, you feel my pain and suffer. That is what being in love is all about."

She looked up, "Now imagine me having to go away for a week or ten days. Wouldn't you feel the separation? Wouldn't you feel lost and alone?" Standing and walking up to them Jane looked down at the three, "Now take that feeling and multiply it by four." She crouched down, "Now can you see how much it hurt me to tell them to go?"

"But why mistress... oh god I could never allowed them to go." Susan wailed in pain. Beside her she heard her sisters crying from the heart ache. "Why did you let them leave?" she finally managed to get out.

"Because I love them. I could never refuse you anything even knowing the cost would tear me apart." Jane replied. "You know you would do the same for me Susan. You three and your four sisters would do anything I asked because you love me. Not because I am your mistress."

"That's not quite true mistress," Lisa replied. "I love you with all my heart but if you asked me to hurt others or myself as a lover I would tell you to piss off. But as my mistress, I would do so knowing it is my duty and would please you. By giving myself to you totally, I have trust that all you do and have me do has a higher purpose."

Jane sat on the floor facing them, "I understand what you are saying Lisa. As your lover I could never do more than lightly and playfully spank you now and then. As your mistress I am feeding the dark desires we both share and have no issues using the paddle on your bottom until it is pink and your cum is coating your thighs." She paused, "I just wanted you to understand why I am stressing and not thinking clearly at all times."

"That sounds ominous," Tina said softly. "What happened mistress?"

"The government is going to build a border patrol station along the back of the property. In addition, they will build a hanger and house helos and possibly drones here. That will keep the back edge of the property safe and saves me from ordering you to kill anyone who trespasses." Jane paused and then said, "It was the only thing I could think of to keep you girls safe."

"You made the right choice mistress," Lisa said. She looked at her sisters, "Don't get me wrong, I would kill for you and to keep us safe. But this solves that issue." She paused, "All we have to worry about is the military going buck wild on us one night. I would rather shoot one of them instead of someone trying to get into the country."

"There's more," Jane said softly. "I have the honor of playing 3 mill for it and have a multi engine jet pilot's license back dated to before we flew back. They knew I flew in the right hand seat." She looked at Lisa, "Now you and your sisters have to teach me to fly for real in case I have to someday."

"Mistress don't ask me to do that," Lisa begged.

"Your mistress isn't asking. Jane is asking her chief pilot to help her out of the bind she got herself in." Jane paused a long moment and looked down, "I'll even buy a single prop plane if you want Lisa but please help me."

"Jane, I'll do it but please understand I have to be hard on you. One day, as you put it, our lives may rest in your hands and I need to make sure you really know how to act in an emergency." Lisa said softly as she rested her hand on Jane's thigh.

"Lisa, I need to learn it right. I'll be good, not bitch, and buy whatever training manuals or aircraft you need." Jane replied looking up. "So how bad did I screw up with letting them use the runway and build a station at the back edge?"

"It was a good idea mistress," Lisa said softly. "If nothing else it gives us access to a mechanic."

"That's good because I have enough of a hard time with seven of you girls. The idea of ten..." Jane stopped as they quivered and Tina fell over. "...of you is too much for me." She smiled and added, "Too much for you too I see." Standing she said, "Who is up for a little paddling before bed?" All three girls bounced up and smiled at her. She said, "Turn around, bend over, and touch your toes." Just like my hand, every five..." they quivered, "...smacks you can orgasm. Each is stronger than the last and for tonight, she who keeps from falling over gets to spend the night with me in the bed worshiping my body while the other two girls sleep bound nice and tightly on the floor."