Plain Jane Ch. 09

Story Info
Jane and her girls explore dark desires.
15.5k words
4.69
8.3k
3
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2008, revised 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's notes: Thanks to Ed for his work on editing my stories. Without his help, this would never have seen the light of day. As with my other novels, Plain Jane has a cast of thousands so with that in mind, below is a listing of the main characters and their relationship to Dr. Jane Brown.

Main characters:

Dr Jane Brown

Susan, her best friend

Kimberly aka Kimmy, a grad student working for Jane

Tina, was hotel manager

Lisa, pilot

Rachel, a transsexual copilot

Alice, Lisa's little sister also a pilot

Carla, girl who worked at an S&M club

Others

Major Brucoski Corps of Engineers

Dr George Mann, Deputy Director for the Department of Homeland Security."

John aka Carol, travel agent

Margret, John's girlfriend

Director James, Head of research at Fort Dickie

Captain Frankon, Army line officer

Plain Jane 9 by Kaereni

Chapter 9

Jane nodded slowly and smiled in return. She found everyone else in the living room waiting for her. Instead of going over to them she asked, "Is the trainer parked out front?"

"Yes Mistress," Lisa replied getting up and joining her. "Would you like to see it?"

"Yes please," Jane replied as she walked towards the front door with Lisa. Outside she saw a little high winged Cessna. She looked it over and said, "It seems a little small next to the jet." In reality it looked damned small compared to the jet.

Lisa giggled, "It is and a lot slower. I learned in one as did Rachel and Alice. The Cessna is a good one to start with Mistress. She is forgiving and a dream to land."

"Would it be okay to sit in it?" Jane asked.

"Of course," Lisa said as she opened the left hand door for her mistress and then hurried to the right hand seat. She got in and looked at Jane who was looking at her instead of the instruments or pretending to fly. "Problem?"

"Lisa, as far as your sisters are concerned, all we talked about really happened. Only you still think it was just all of you girls humoring your mistress." Jane paused and said, "The question is, do you play along or not. By us meeting before, it gives them a feeling of being special. Alice's wanting to follow in your footsteps so she too can fly her mistress beside big sister who she worships. I am asking you not to try to get them to think it was just talk. Kimmy needs to know she submitted long ago. Tina needs to know I was the one who whipped her while she visited the Americas."

"Of course mistress, but why not do to me as you did them?" Lisa asked.

"When did we meet Lisa?" Jane asked softly.

"When you thanked me for the flight to London," Lisa replied. A part of her mind said that she had answered wrong. "No, that's not true... Jason introduced us to each other. We spent the night talking in a pizza place. You and I were alike, both younger than normal for our career and trying to break into a male dominated field. I remember he was pissed with us for ignoring him all night." She paused, "At least my heart tells me that is what happened." Her eyes met Jane's and she asked, "Mistress I'm confused. What is real?"

"I have found that following your heart works best for me." Jane smiled, "And yes he was upset with us both for shutting him out. It was a good thing he never caught on to us playing footsy with each other under the table."

Lisa smiled, "I wanted to take you to bed so much that night. I spent it masturbating and dreaming it was your hands driving me crazy with pleasure." She dropped her eyes, "Did he know I submitted to you at the table?"

"No, he had no idea and it might be best if you not tell Rachel that tidbit." Jane replied. "Have you found a ground school for me to enter?"

"I have the manual. Just read it and I'll quiz you while we are flying." Lisa replied. "Alice mentioned you wanted her to check everything over. Expecting to go somewhere Mistress?"

"Your sisters need proper clothing of their very own. I looked for places here in the states but London still seems better. However, if Carol goes, I will have to cut a deal and make a stop in Washington to get her paperwork in order." Jane paused, "I should know in a day or two what they decide."

"Mistress, you know Margret and Carol will elect to join us." Lisa said, "Why wait for them to ask. You can start everything in motion now."

"I expect they will decide to stay. However, I want them to make the choice. Just as you made the same choice so long ago." Jane said tenderly. "Each of you made your own choice. If Margret and Carol decide to marry instead of joining you girls as my slaves' full time, then I will do all I can to make them believe it is my fondest wish."

"But you want them," Lisa said softly. "I don't understand why you don't just take what you want."

"I believe that they will be become better slaves because of choosing to submit fully on their own. Just as you did that night Lisa." Jane smiled slightly, "You gave yourself to me on one level before continuing on your own. Then when it was time, you submitted fully and are a better person for the time you had to think about kneeling at my feet." She paused and then added, "It also gave you time to talk to Alice about submitting also to me. You made sure she gave herself fully to me. That is your job now also... if you get my meaning."

Lisa smiled, "I understand now Mistress."

"I thought you might," Jane replied. She opened her door and got out. "I can't wait to fly and hope I am not putting too much on your shoulders dear."

"You're not Mistress," Lisa replied. Together they walked inside.

After lunch Jane and Kim went down to the lab. Other than making sure what the compound the girl was making was not toxic, Jane stayed out of her way. It only took about an hour for them to finish and go back upstairs. Grabbing Tina, and sending her and Kim on to her bedroom, she turned to Susan, "Why don't you, Rachel, Alice, and Carla start setting up the rest of the house.'" She lowered her voice and added, "I want Lisa to have some time alone with Carol and Margret."

Susan smiled, "We already know Mistress. Don't worry we will let her have time to talk some sense into our sisters."

Jane nodded and went to her bedroom. She saw that Tina was already nude and laying on her belly. "Have you given the test subject her shot yet?"

"No Mistress, I wanted to wait on you," Kim replied. She looked down and added, "I have never given a shot before."

"I will do this time for you Kimmy. Remind me to teach you how later okay?" Jane said. She looked at Tina and said tenderly, "Tina, please roll over dear. I need to inject this into a vein." >From her bedside table she grabbed a alcohol prep, tape and a four by for peace of gauze. She used the prep on the inside of the girl's arm and then gripped her arm above expertly. In a matter of seconds, the vein distended and she said, "This may sting or hurt like hell. But you need to be brave dear okay?"

"Yes Mistress," Tina said worriedly.

Still holding her upper arm, Jane inserted the syringe into the vein and pushed the plunger home slowly. She withdrew the syringe, tore the pad package open, folded it in half and placed it over the injection site. Finally, she wrapped a piece of tape around Tina's arm at the injection site and let go. Not looking back at Kim she said, "You must make note of any feelings or symptoms the test subject has. If you don't see anything Kimmy, you have to ask questions."

Jane stood back up and looked at Kim, "Well I gave the shot, the rest is up to you Kimmy."

"How did the shot feel sister?"

"A little pain at first but it faded." Tina looked from Jane to Kim. "How long will it take to work?"

"I don't know," Kim replied. She looked at Jane, "Mistress?"

Jane stepped forward and said, "It should already be working. Roll over Tina." She took a needle and started poking her and asking how it felt. It took her nearly thirty minutes to poke here and there and ask before she stopped. Leaning back, she said, "It seems to have worked but we will wait until tonight to fully test it." She looked at Kim and said, "I think my girls have earned the braded whip tonight. What do you think Kimmy? Do you want to truly feel what Tina went through in Miami?"

"Oh yes Mistress... that would be wonderful," Kim replied feeling a rush of pleasure fill her mind.

"What about you Tina? Are you up for another round of painful pleasure?"

"Always Mistress," Tina said as her body orgasmed at the idea.

"Well the final test on the nerve repair will come tonight." Jane paused and then added, "Tina, you can go help Susan and crew unpacking and let them know what is on the platter for tonight's play. She looked at Kim, "Kimmy stay a moment longer." Once they were alone she sat on the dressing table chair and pointed to the ground before her. Once the girl was kneeling before her she said, "You have done very well Kimmy and you are my very good girl." She smiled and opened her legs, "As such you have the honor of bring me to an orgasm."

Kim's eyes lit up at the thought and she crawled forward. Her mouth and fingers attacked her mistress's sweet flower. Being allowed to worship and bring Jane pleasure was her highest goal in life. She would be happy never doing anything else other than Jane's will. Her fingers began sawing in and out as her mouth latched onto Jane's clit and sucked on it. She felt her mistress's hips thrusting against her fingers and Jane's mews of pleasure. Without warning her mistress orgasmed in her face and she hungrily lapped up her honey.

Coming down from her orgasm Jane ran her fingers through Kim's hair. After a minute the girl finished licking her clean and sat back, "I love my Kimmy so very much."

"Kimmy loves her mistress too," Kim said looking up into Jane's heavenly face.

"You have proved yourself working with biologics. Do you wish to continue as you have or are you ready to take your research to the next level Kimmy?" Jane asked.

"If you think I am ready Mistress, I will follow where you lead," Kim replied feeling proud.

"The next project is as I said before making clothing that will morph into what we wish it to be. For example, I say arm binder, and the outfit pulls your arms back and binds them in place. Or," Jane paused, "I say latex spank dress and you find yourself in a latex outfit with your ass open and ready to be spanked. Are you with me so far?"

"Yes mistress but I don't see how to do it." Kim replied. She searched her mind of all she had learned and still drew a blank. "Forgive me, but I don't see it Mistress."

"That's because you haven't learned all there is to learn yet Kimmy." Jane replied. "Let me teach you about nanite technology." She spent the better part of the afternoon and early evening working with Kimberly and teaching her all she knew. Every so often she stopped and quizzed the girl to make sure she was still following her.

At one such break Kim asked, "Mistress, you could have healed Tina completely. Why didn't you?"

"Several reasons Kimmy. First and foremost was that I needed you to solve what you could biologically. Tina was never in danger once her skin healed." Jane paused and then said, "You will go on to make many discoveries in your life, the first one though is the most important. Oh, you may make better ones or ones worth more money. But that first discovery is the one that affects your life the most. Add that you created something and helped one you love makes it sweeter." She reached down and caressed the girl's face, "I could have solved it given time. But I wanted my Kimmy girl to spread her wings."

"I'm not worthy of such an honor Mistress."

"Yes you are Kimberly Ann. Don't sell yourself short. If you do, you will never be able to push beyond what everyone else does." Jane saw the girl tearing up so added, "Kimmy dear, I'm not mad at you. I want to make sure you listen in your heart as well as in your mind to what I say."

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry," Kim responded. She may think she wasn't worthy but never again would she speak those thoughts to her mistress. She made a mental note to make sure everyone else learned her lesson too.

"Now, knowing what you know about nanite technology, how would you create clothing that can change form?" Jane asked.

She thought for a minute, "A power pack with speaker and minicomputer. The computer would have the various commands programmed into it. In turn it would trigger certain nanites to the on state. The on state would assume the form you want." Kim said slowly. "Am I thinking right? You would need a layer of nanites for each program."

"Yes and no, Kimmy," Jane replied. "Say for example you start with all in the off state. The nanites have been applied to a bodysuit. You want a hobble dress, the ones from the waist down flow together to form the dress. Next you want a short dress. The ones down towards the bottom return to their zero state and go back to the legs while the upper ones remain forming a mini dress." Jane paused. The trick is for us to draw it all out symbolically first. See what works for more than one type of outfit. Think about it tonight and tomorrow start work on the different types of outfits. We will go over it in the next couple days after you have thought it out. I will be thinking about it also so together we will be able to crack this nut."

Jane stood and pulled Kim to her feet, "Think we have given Lisa enough time?"

Kim looked at the bedside clock and said, "If not then Lisa will never convince them."

"You want Carol and Margret to join us don't you," Jane said softly.

"Yes Mistress, we all do. It doesn't feel right having two sisters not here at your feet." Kim paused, "If I may ask, was it nanites how you helped Rachel and Carol change so fast?"

"Yes dear. If and when Carol decides to take the next step, I will show you what and how I did it. Perhaps showing you will help in our endeavor to make changing in clothing." Jane stopped, "I wonder...."

"Wonder what mistress?" Kim asked softly. She had seen Jane get that odd look in the lab before. Her Mistress had a flash of insight to a problem that she was working on. "Can you tell me Jane?" she added in a whisper. It took a lot for her to refer to her mistress by her given name.

"One of the projects I have in mind is a better way to tan. With this sun beating down on us, we are going to turn into crispy critters in no time if we aren't careful. Why can't we use nanites to stimulate the production of melanin? We would tan faster and safer... I think." Jane looked at Kim, "What color would you like your mistress to be? I think I can change our skin tone from ghostly white all the way to midnight black."

That was a hard question for Kim to answer. "On one hand, I can in my mind see you both pale white and golden. You remind me of Morticia Adams with pale skin and long black hair. I had a crush on her as a young girl. On the other hand, I see you with golden skin and your honey blond hair that you have now."

"I understand the first, but why the second look Kimmy?"

"Because not only are you my mistress, teacher and lover, you are my goddess and I worship you." Kim replied. She knew she was pushing it but Jane had asked and she knew better than to lie to her.

"Since I would never be allowed out in daylight, I will have to go with a golden tan," Jane said. "I know how you and your sister's feel in their hearts. However, I ask that you don't refer to me as goddess. Jane is fine as is Dr. Brown or mistress. But a goddess doesn't brand her girls and I plan on branding my Kimmy so she can never run away."

"I wouldn't run away Mistress," Kim said shocked. "Anyways I would love a brand saying I am your property."

Jane smiled at Kim and sent her to help the others unpack and set up the rest of the house while she went into the living room. There she found Lisa being fucked by Carol while Margret was French kissing her. She watched for a minute until Lisa caught sight of her and stopped. "Don't stop on my account dears," she said with a small smile. "Instead have slave orgasms." Three voices sang out in pleasure behind her as she headed down to the lab.

Sitting before her laptop in the lab she pulled up an image of her body. Jane looked at it for a minute before zooming in on the skin tone. She pulled up a color pallet in a separate window and painted her skin a golden brown. She let the figure rotate a few times before changing the tint from less brown towards more gold. When she finished her figure looked like a golden bronze statue. Kim was right, she did look better, Jane thought to herself. While she wanted to try it out, a thought about the skin repair compound came to mind. Instead of using nanites to stimulate the production of the tint, she could modify the skin growth compound so it replaces her skin cells with ones that were golden bronze.

Rather than doing the color for herself, Jane made up a batch of the skin growth formula and dusky bronze nanites. She put the nanites into the skin formula and went upstairs. She found all of the girls in the living room chatting with Kim about various outfits. She clapped her hands once loudly and said, "I need a test subject. Who wants to be a Guinea pig?"

"What have you designed Mistress," Kim asked.

"A self-tanning formula."

"Use me please," Kim said licking her lips.

Right on Kim's request Margret said, "Me too Mistress."

"Very well, come with me." Jane replied. When she reached the lab, she took the compound she had made and mixed it with some hand lotion. "Kimmy, you will help me put the cream on Margret here." She handed Kim a pair of latex gloves and put a pair on herself. "Okay Margret strip down all the way." As the woman began getting undressed Jane added, "What we are going to do is wipe this lotion on your skin. You didn't see it but the base compound regenerates' skin. It should give you a nice bronze tan if I did everything right, if not it will give you smooth skin." Working together Jane and Kim covered Margret from head to toe with the cream. "How does it feel?"

"Kind of cool," Margret replied. "It could just be from the air flow and air conditioner."

"You could be right," Jane said nodding. She watched as Margret's skin slowly darkened. She looked at Kim and asked, "What would you ask the test subject Kimmy?" She added for Margret's sake, "Class is always in session."

"Other than cool, any other feelings?"

"No Kimmy," Margret replied. She looked at Jane, "Was I supposed to have other feelings?"

"Only if something goes wrong," Jane said with a smile, "Come up with me, your tan seems to be done. What I would like is for you to take a good shower, Kimmy will wash your back for you. Then come outside, I want to see if the tan darkens under sunlight."

Jane walked up with the others following her she stopped in the living room as Margret and Kim continued down the hall. "As you see the tan formula seems to work. Please let me finish with her before you start pestering Margret." She continued outside and sat down. Sitting idle was a mistake because she stewed on the vision of Lisa in a three way while everyone else was working.

"Can I get you something mistress?"

Jane didn't turn as she replied, "Wild Turkey on the rocks. Oh and Susan, bring the bottle also."