Plain Jane Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kill if you must. It's hard to question a dead body," Jane replied. "While we are gone, Lisa put the turbo prop in the hanger with Rachel's and Margaret's help. Then bring the jet back and park it so the passenger door is blocked from view."

"Margaret, on the way back, have Rachel stop so you two can pack a couple bags and lock your old house." Jane stopped when Susan walked back in and sat on one of the couches.

"Dr. Brown, it is unseemly for you to be kneeling nude on the floor." Susan said. "Not only that, your hair is a mess and frankly you could use a shower."

Jane looked at her, "So right you are." She looked back at the three who knelt before her with open mouths and said, "Since my lawyer has a stick up her ass, would you three like to come shower with me?"

"Of course Mistress," Lisa replied with a laugh. She looked at Susan and said, "You walked right into that one sister."

"So I did," Susan replied grinning ruefully.

Standing Jane walked over to her and said, "If you're stripped and kneeling below the whip..." Jane pointed to the whip sitting on the coffee table, "...when I get back, perhaps you will get a taste before you go."

She heard sounds of Susan franticly stripping and the others giggles as she walked into her bedroom. She put her fingers to her lips and gestured for the others to follow her into the bathroom. Closing the door behind her she said, "Rachel and Alice need their sleep."

Jane to admit she did feel better after the shower and as she walked into her bedroom with the others following she said, "Rachel, Alice, time to come out of your lovely bags and wake up refreshed." Their eyes fluttered open together. Once she was sure they were awake she said, "Come out and get some coffee when you are ready. We have a busy day ahead of us."

Going out she found Susan kneeling nude with her head to the floor in the living room and facing the coffee table. Sitting down in an easy chair Jane looked at Susan and opened her legs. One hand caressed her cunny slowly as she said, "Miss Susan, look over here and watch what your client is doing."

Susan turned her head and whimpered as she watched Jane caress herself slowly. Her eyes followed Jane's fingers as they stopped and went to her mouth where her mistress sucked on them.

"Susan, I would hate to see you mess up your makeup but we both know your mouth is much better than my fingers. Would you rather a few lashes or pleasure me?"

"You Mistress," Susan replied softly. "Please allow your lawyer to show how sorry she is for judging you."

"I would rather have Susan, my best friend, lover and first born slave come over here and show her sisters how to drive me crazy with pleasure. I want this room to reek of sex." No sooner had Jane finished speaking, Susan was hard at work at it with fingers and mouth. Mewing in pleasure Jane closed her eyes and pretended it was just the pair of them back in her bedroom before all this started. She flowed from orgasm to orgasm in a sea of pure bliss. By the time Susan slowed and stopped Jane was as relaxed as putty and ready to face the home invasion. She looked down at Susan and smiled, "Thank you dear."

"A girl is pleased she brought a smile to her Mistress," Susan said looking down. She looked up and said, "However Dr. Brown, as your lawyer I feel I must point out that this room reeks of your lovely scent. Furthermore, anyone who comes in will smell it and fall under your control." Susan leaned back and looked at her sisters before returning her attention to her mistress, "May I recommend that your slaves also help send your scent through the air here while I get dressed?"

"Susan stop us at nine in case I lose track of time." Jane paused and smiled down at her girls, "Well, you heard my lawyer, let's get this whole house filled with my scent." She was mobbed and pulled to the floor as her slaves began pleasuring her. Only one thing marred her pleasure. Every time she orgasmed, instead of someone licking her clean, she felt a cloth being wiped across her slick cunny.

"Vaguly she heard Susan ask, "Do we have enough?" and Lisa's reply, "Yes sister." Before she could ask Susan said, "Carol, little sister, you get the honor to bring her off one more time and clean our mistress's lovely cunny."

Of all it had been a tie between Susan and Kimberly over who was the best at pleasing her. At least that's what Jane thought before Carol's tongue and fingers attacked her flower. Perhaps it was because she had orgasmed countless times or it could have been because Carol was that good. Either way Jane orgasmed so hard she passed out cold. When she finally woke up she said, "Oh my god..." She saw worry in her girls' eyes and then quickly added, "I meant that in a good way. I will have to see that each of you experience the same once we are home. That was beautiful. I love you all so much."

Getting up Jane looked at Susan, "What did you mean when you asked do we have enough?"

"Enough samples of your honey to put though the house Mistress," Susan replied with a smile. "Now no matter where they go, your scent will be there waiting."

Jane's eyes got large and then she stepped up close to Susan and whispered. "Susan I want you to remember what happened between Tina and Kimberly in London."

"Oh My GOD!" Susan's said as her eyes got large. Her voice started normally and ended up in a high pitched scream of horror.

Not looking away from Susan's shocked eyes and trembling body Jane commanded. "I want every bit of it brought to me right the fuck now!" As Susan made a move to go Jane gripped her hard and said, "Not you Susan!"

A moment later a large handful of washcloths were thrust to her from the side. Jane looked at the hands and then Lisa who looked as if she was handling rattle snakes. "If that is not all of it Lisa, I will kill you right after I send Susan to hell." She looked around the others and added, "Then the rest of you will find what my wrath feels like before your death." Turning back to Susan she commanded, "Take the washcloths Susan and follow." Not looking away from the girl she said, "The rest of you have two minutes to make damn sure there is none laying around forgotten. Or you can use that time to pick a direction and start running for your life. Susan... Do you believe me in my threat?"

"Yes Mistress," Susan said in a horrified whisper. "Please kill me Jane or make me forget again."

"No... come with me." Jane went down to the basement and opened the washing machine. She filled the detergent, softener and bleach dispensers with bleach. She watched as Susan threw the wash clothes in and stood beside her whimpering. Turning to Susan she said softly, "Susan, what you are remembering now, didn't happen in London. It was while we were in school and it wasn't Kimmy and Tina. It was a different pair. Suzy Q and Baby doll. They took my scent to play and baby doll lost her mind and descended into madness. Remember the night she went to the top floor of our dorm and jumped off. Suzy followed her shortly after she found out baby doll was dead. Susan, that was the worse night of my life. Those two girls died because of me. I can't let that happen again no matter the cost."

Jane waited until the rest of the girls arrived. She looked at them and said, "Susan tell them about our lost pair while I go look for myself." She went up and tore the house apart. Other than the washcloth they used in the shower she saw eight were missing. Going back down she counted and found that they were all there and started the washer. Turing to face them she said, "I will kill you myself before I watch you descend into madness like my baby doll did." Jane paused, "Carla once I get dressed you and I will go. Be ready."

Jane went up to her bedroom and got dressed. When she came out she saw her slaves kneeling with heads lowered and all crying softly. "Can you at least see why I got so upset?" When they didn't reply she added, "Shit... Carla lets go, Lisa you know what I want done while I am gone... make sure it happens."

In the truck Carla wiped her tears away and said softly, "Mistress, we're sorry we didn't think. Please forgive us."

"I do baby. I had to put Susan back together after that happened and could not afford to show that we had anything to do with it. Your sister had her breakdown and I had to push the memories down and push on. You know what that's like don't you Carla?"

"Yes Mistress," Carla said softly pushing the memory of being kicked out of her parents' house when she came out to them in her senior year of high school back down.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have reminded you of your past. I guess we all have bad memories." Jane said reaching over and taking Carla's hand in hers.

"Mistress would you have really killed us?" Carla asked.

"Love, I don't know... I know more now and would try to put you back together first but...I don't know." Jane looked down. "If I had found any held back, your two elder sisters would see what it feels like to turn into a baked potato while the rest of you watched." She paused, "Carla, what I make can be used for good or evil. Can you at least see my fears?"

"Yes Mistress," Carla replied. She paused and then said, "Dr. Brown, I know my boss Miss Susan and your chief pilot didn't mean any harm. They, as were the rest of your slaves only wanted to help stack the deck in your odds." She gulped, "I hope I said that right Mistress."

"You did pet. Now I need to stop at the dealership really quick then to the gun shop. Want to come in?"

"Yes please mistress, I cannot leave your side. Power in numbers I always say."

Pulling into the dealership Jane walked in she saw that even though it was a weekday and morning the place was busy. Going to the operator she said, "Would you please page the floor manager for me dear?"

"Of course Dr. Brown," the girl replied with a smile. She dialed four numbers and then said into her headset, "Dr. Brown would like to see you... Yes sir I'll tell her." She looked up to Jane, "He will be right out Dr. Brown. She lowered her voice and said, "You can't believe the buzz about how much this dealership has changed around due to your management. I for one want to say thank you."

"Your welcome. I'm glad I was able to step in and help change at least one dealership." Jane replied. She saw a man walking towards her with a big smile on his face, "Frank isn't it?"

"Yes Dr. Brown, what can I do for you today?" the man replied with a warm smile.

"I ordered a red top of the line crew cab dually. Do you have a time line before it arrives?"

Come back to my office and I will see what I can find out." The man said. He looked at Carla and offered his hand, "Frank Conway."

"Carla Thomason," Carla replied with a firm handshake.

"Pleased to meet you," He said. He turned to Jane, "This way please." Once they were in his office he pulled up the order page and scrolled through it. "Not looking at her he said, "Dr. Brown, you have done so much here that I feel I should let you know that there are a couple of men who have been nosing around about you. They have government plates from Virginia."

I know, I expect them to break in at my house the moment I leave." Jane replied making sure they couldn't be seen.

He looked at her and then back down, "I see... May I ask what are you going to do to stop a pair of feds from breaking in the moment you are gone?"

"I'm going deer hunting out of season," Carla said coldly.

The man laughed and then looked at her, "Good for you Carla. Need any help?"

"No but could use a friendly gun shop owner. Anyone you can hook me up with? I just as soon the feds not see a purchase for a day or two." Jane replied.

In reply he picked up a phone and dialed a number, "Hey Tommy... got a back door for you... It's Dr. Brown. Yea the same one. Thanks." Handing up the phone he wrote an address down and said. Park around the back and the back door will be unlocked." He handed Jane the address and said, "Red is not a popular color Dr. Brown. I can have any other color here this afternoon but red will take another two weeks before delivery."

"I'll wait," Jane replied. Standing she said, "I told the GM the same thing I am going to tell you now. I don't care if you sell one or one hundred cars. I want people to feel good about this place and those who work here."

"Would you believe by lowering our prices and not playing games we are selling more than ever?" He replied with a laugh. "We only had one problem and the police chief himself, who was here buying a car for his daughter escorted the man to the bus station and made sure he got on the first one out."

Jane tilted her head, "Let me guess who."

Frank laughed and nodded, "We chipped in and he got the car for five grand under cost."

"Who has the note on it?" Jane asked.

"We do our financing though the local bank instead of those big city ones."

"Can you call the loan officer? I want to donate 5g's to the cause. Hell I would pay for it but I don't want him to get into trouble." Jane asked.

He picked up the phone again, and dialed, after a few minutes he said "Hey girl, I found an error on the chief's loan. Can you and I deal with it or do I need to have him come and do new paperwork." He stammered and then finally said, "I over charged him five grand. Dr. Brown just found out about how Jack put that ass out of town and kicked in five thousand to the kitty. Sure I'll put her on," He looked at Jane and said, "Dr. Brown, Debra needs to speak to you."

"This is Dr. Brown," Jane said. "One second please. She opened her purse and pulled out a check book. She read off the routing and account number and said. "Five thousand yes please. Thank you Debra, yes here he is." Jane said.

He took back the phone and laughed, "Okay honey see you tonight. Love you," He hung up the phone and blushed, "My wife."

"Please remind her not to let my account info out and that after our little hunting trip, I will come down and visit her to open a local account." Standing Jane shook his hand and then went out with Carla following.

Once they were back in the truck Carla asked, "Mistress can you trust them?"

"Carla I know you had to grow up in somewhere small to hunt so young. But a small town is like your childhood neighborhood. Some of the kids are nice, there is a bully who makes your life hell and then a guardian angel who stood up for you. Here I am the guardian angel in that I turned the dealership around and they in turn have and are protecting me. I'll bet even money the chief of police will show up while we are backdoor shopping." It was easy to find the place and as instructed Jane parked around back and went in the back door.

Walking through the stock room she went up front with Carla following. The man behind the counter looked at her and said, "You must be Doc Brown."

"And you must be Tommy," Jane replied looking him over. She had expected a gun nut or something, instead he looked ex-military in his sixties. "Carla, you're up."

Carla who was following behind looked around and smiled, "I need several weapons starting with a D&D .404, a Savage Arms .30-06 bolt action... I need a Remington 12 guage pump. Beretta 9 mm, Smith and Wessen .45. Also I need Schmidt & Bender scopes on the two long guns, cleaning kits, and a thousand rounds ammo for each."

"While I do like a woman who knows her guns, I hate to say I don't have half of what you said you wanted." Tommy replied.

Carla looked at Jane and then at the man, "Daddy always said that if you are going to buy, buy the best in all things." She looked at Jane, "He was a sniper in the marines and," she made eye contact with the man, "the corps takes care of their own."

From behind them Jane heard a man's voice say, "Tommy quit being an ass and help them out."

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!