Plain Jane Ch. 11

Story Info
Jane fights for her freedom.
13.7k words
4.72
4.4k
6
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2008, revised 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's notes: Thanks to Ed for his work on editing my stories. Without his help, this would never have seen the light of day. As with my other novels, Plain Jane has a cast of thousands so with that in mind, below is a listing of the main characters and their relationship to Dr. Jane Brown.

Main characters:+

Dr Jane Brown

Susan, her best friend

Kimberly, grad student working for Jane

Tina, hotel manager also works for British government

Lisa, pilot

Rachel, copilot

Alice, Lisa's little sister also a pilot

Carla, girl who worked at an S&M club

Carol, was John a travel agent

Margret, John's girlfriend

Tommy, gun shop owner

Jack, Chief of police

Sharon, cop and Jack's gay daughter

Mary, Jack's wife

Big Red, USAF General

Little Bear, USAF Major

Others

Major Brucoski, Corps of Engineers

Kevin, Jane's lawyer and undercover FBI

Plain Jane 11 by Kaereni

Chapter 11

Jane looked behind her towards the voice and saw a pair of cops. The first, was an older man, slightly going to pot and beside him was a young woman who would have been beautiful had her looks screamed butch. Both were police officers and while the girl looked at her with hero worship in her eyes, he looked at her as if were deciding if they were safe or not. "That's a lot of hardware you are looking to buy Dr. Brown."

Going over to him she said, "If you knew the agency was going to break in and try and take everything you created for themselves, wouldn't you want to be prepared?"

He looked at for a moment and looked at Tommy, "Tommy, give them what they want or I will be forced into looking into some of your other sells." He paused and then said, "Dr. Brown, If I may have a little private chat with you."

Jane followed him into the store room, "What can I do for you chief?"

"Call me Jack," the man replied.

"Jane," Jane said.

"Now tell me just what is going on out at your place?" Jack said.

"Jack, I make drugs to help people. I don't have a big lab or anything like that. I sell to others. The government saw what I was making and wanted it for themselves and cornered me into selling to them and them alone."

"She's telling the truth daddy. I saw the documents on the internet."

"Sharon, why don't you help Dr. Brown's friend deal with Tommy." Jack said looking at her.

When he had turned back Jane said, "I was forced to move out here and bring everyone who worked with and for me along because they are trying to blackmail me into making things for war instead of medicine." She paused, "Things like my perfume," She lifted her wrist and said, 'Here take a sniff. I know you will love it." He watched as he sniffed it and his eyes dilated. As he held her wrist to his nose she said tenderly, "Jack, I came here fleeing bad men and have found friendship here. I want to be your friend."

"Friend... yes Jane."

"Friends never lie to each other do they."

"No Jane," Jack replied still taking in her wonderful perfume.

Jane pulled her hand away and waited until his eyes cleared, "Jack why did you come to the store?" He opened his mouth but she added, "The real reason please Jack."

"It's about Sharon," Jack said softly. He looked towards the front of the store and then moved back deeper into the storeroom with Jane following. "She doesn't fit in here. She is gay, dresses and acts like a man, and a social outcast." He looked at his feet, "Do you think you could have her come work at your place? She needs someone who can give her what she needs, and she already glamorizes you."

"Jack, how about she stays with us. You can say she is working undercover to help break up the blackmailer's grip." Jane said tenderly. "Friends take care of friends."

"Friends take care of friends," Jack said in reply. "Thank you Jane."

"No need to thank me Jack," Jane replied. "We watch out for our own and that includes Sharon."

"I guess it does," he replied feeling better. "Shall we go see what Tommy is trying to fluff off on your friend?"

"Sure," Jane replied.

Going up front Jack said, "They must be downstairs." He led Jane over to a door and down a flight of steps even before they reached the bottom they heard a three-way argument.

"That's enough," Jane said raising her voice. Instantly Carla and a moment later Sharon stopped yelling at the store keeper. "Now tell me what is going on here?"

"Miss... Jane would you believe this asshole wants to charge fifty thou for a rifle?" Carla said looking at Jane.

Jane looked at Tommy, "While I don't mind spending money for what I need, I would like to know I am getting my money's worth. Why are you charging fifty thousand for one riffle?"

Tommy looked at Jane in surprise. He hadn't heard that tone since he was a boot and the drill Sargent ripped him a new one. "That's why Dr. Brown," he pointed up over the gun racks at a big black rifle that looked evil.

"What is it?"

"A M107 Barrett .50 Caliber sniper rifle."

Jane looked at Jack, "Is it worth it?"

"Every penny Jane," Jack replied. "You can stop a truck with one of those."

"I'll take it," Jane said looking at Tommy. He smiled so she added, "Assuming you can fill the rest of our needs." She turned her head, "Carla?"

"Yes Jane?" she paused and then looked back at the man, "What about the rest?" She nodded as he laid the different rifles and pistol on the counter. When he pulled a tactical shot gun with pistol grip and set it down Carla shook her head, "No, the shooter has shot skeet so she needs one with a full stock."

Tommy looked at Carla and then Jane as he switched out the shotgun. "Dr. Brown I know it is none of my business but it looks like you only have one experienced shooter. Are you sure you don't want a little help?"

"Two," Carla replied. "Lisa is a combat pilot who let a mountain over there get in the way. She had to defend herself for several hours with only a pistol." She looked at Jane, "You should ask her to tell you everything mistress. It was a near thing." Her eyes got large when she realized she slipped and called Jane mistress.

"Three," Jane added looking at Sharon.

"Yes three," Sharon agreed. She knew where she was going in that moment. After what Carla had called Jane that she would be soon kneeling under her idol. She looked at her father and went over to him, "Dr. Brown is going to need back up. Please let me prove myself Jack."

Sharon, taking a life is not a way to prove yourself," Jane said. "I do what I must because I will protect my family at all cost."

Carla looked at the shot gun and nodded, "One thousand rounds for each."

"And this to stay off the books for two weeks," Jane added. She saw his mouth open and close several times so she opened her purse. She pulled out banded stacks of one hundred dollar bills. She counted aloud by fives until she had twelve stacks out. Placing her hand over the pile, "Sixty cash or we go elsewhere."

Tommy looked at the woman across the counter from him. He finally realized that whoever she was she had some serious horse power and trouble headed her way. "I only have five hundred for the 50 cal." He couldn't look at her so turned to Carla, "I ("I" doesn't fit here) let me show you my scopes. I assume you want a spotter's scope and night vision also at least for the two big guns."

Carla nodded, "Yes please."

"I wasn't done Tommy," Jane said commanding. When he turned back she pulled out another five thousand bundle. "I need you to find me, ten thousand each of 30 mikemike AP and HE rounds. This is just a retainer for your help." Jane tossed him the bundle.

"What the hell do need 30 millimeter armor piercing and heat rounds for Jane?" Jack said from behind her.

"Jack, I am working on personal reactive armor and when my A-10 arrives I need to use it for testing." Jane replied. "I can go through the army but the paperwork is a fucking nightmare."

"You bought a warthog?" Tommy said breathlessly. "How much did it cost you?"

"That and a few other little things, around thirty mill." Jane replied.

"Thirty million dollars?" Tommy asked shocked. "What the hell do you do anyways Dr. Brown?"

"I came up with formulas on skin, muscle, bone and most importantly nerve regeneration. Normally I would have gotten forty mill but took ten and called in a few favors for the rest of the money." Jane paused, "Don't think about scalping me Tommy, I would hate to have my pilot fly it and have an accidental discharge right over this building."

He was shocked, "Dr. Brown, I would never do that. We take care of our own here." He looked at Jack, "Have you talked to her about..."

"About?" Jane asked. She saw Sharon was looking at him also and when he shook his head added, "Jack, we are family here. We take care of our own so spill it."

Jane saw his eyes glistening before he said, "It's nothing for you to worry about Jane." As he turned away she went to Sharon and said, "Your first test is now. Say what you will to outsiders, but we never lie to each other. What is it?" The girl looked towards Jack so Jane turned her head back, "Sharon, tell me."

"I'm sorry papa," Sharon said. She added a moment later, "Momma was frying some chicken ten years ago and had a stroke. She got burned bad, lost the use of her right arm and most of her leg function."

Turning to Jack, "Take me to her Jack." Jane said. She looked at the others and then Tommy, "We will be back in a bit." Jane went over to the man and took his arm and led him up the stairs. "Jack I think I can help her, please let me at least go talk to her."

"Okay Jane," Jack said finally. Going out to his squad car they drove to a little brownstone house. She followed him inside where he called, "Mary company."

"In the kitchen," a woman's voice replied loudly with just the hint of a slur.

Jane followed him in where he hugged an older version of Sharon but with red hair shot with gray. She was wearing a blouse buttoned to the top. She said, "Mary my name's Jane. I'm new around here and Jack was helping me shop."

Mary looked at the young woman and knew who she was. In a small town everyone knows everyone and the town was abuzz about the woman before her. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Jane."

"Is there anyone who doesn't know me here?" Jane asked Jack.

"Not likely," he replied laughing.

Jane grinned ruefully, "Let me guess I might find someone in the graveyard if I am very lucky." The others laughed. She turned to Mary and said, "May we talk alone Mary?"

"Jack why don't you go watch some television or something."

Wordlessly Jack turned and walked out. Jane looked at him and then said to Mary, "I want to know how you get him to do things. I have a herd of women under me who want to discuss everything I ask them to do."

"Thirty-five years of marriage honey," Mary said with a smile. "Now what can I really do for you Jane?"

Going over to the woman Jane said, "Let me heal you, wash the scars away, give you the use of your arm and leg back."

"That's not funny Jane," Mary turned away.

"Mary, I design drugs. I just made one that allows flesh to heal, bones muscles and most importantly nerves to regenerate. All I ask is for six hours of your time at most and your trust." Jane said going up to stand next to the woman. Please Mary, I learned that family takes care of family."

"I'm not family Jane. I am nothing more than a shut in." Mary said softly.

Jane turned the woman towards her and gave her a tight hug. With one hand she brought Mary's head to the crook of her neck and said softly, "Trust me Mary... I'm your friend, your sister, your daughter's mistress. I could never hurt you, not you."

Mary took in the younger woman's scent and nuzzled her neck as she spoke. Kissing the neck lightly Mary said, "I trust you Jane." Then the other words sunk in and even as her heart sang at the idea of Jane being her sister and friend it worried about daughter's mistress part. She stopped nuzzling and asked, "Daughter's mistress?"

"Yes Mary. Sharon needs a firm hand guiding her so she can become a woman once more. She is so lost and confused and needs me. Just like you need me." Jane turned her head and kissed Mary tenderly. "Let me heal you sister."

"Yes sister," Mary replied lost in Jane's loveliness. Had she been younger she would beg to kneel beside her daughter in serving Jane. Instead she would be there for her sister and help her navigate through the world.

With one last little kiss Jane let go of Mary. Going out to the living room she said, "Jack, when we go back can you bring Mary to my house. I need six hours more or less depending on what I have to do to make her whole again."

"That fast?" Jack asked surprised.

"That is the long side. If I can just get away with a few shots and skin cream, it will be done in half an hour. If I need to use nanites then its closer to six hours." Jane paused. "Mary and I will discuss what she would rather want once we are at my house." She turned back to Mary and hugged her, "I'll see you soon sister."

"Sister?"

"Sister," Jane and Mary said almost at the same time. They looked at each other and laughed. Turning back to Jack, Jane said, "Let's see what trouble the pair have gotten into."

Reaching the gun shop Jack looked at Jane, "That's the first time Mary has laughed since the accident. Even if you can't fix her scars, that laugh was worth the world to me Jane."

"Jack, I can fix her, that I am sure of." Jane said tenderly. "Before we go in I have to talk to you about Sharon." Jane looked down, "You understand the relationship I have with those with me."

"After Carla's slip up, there has been no doubt in my mind," Jack replied. "You're worried about how I am going to react when I find them and my daughter kneeling before you."

"Yes" Jane said not daring to look up.

"Jane, I know you will take care of her. Sharon's happiness is worth more to me than anything short of Mary." Jack paused and then added, "I know without words she submitted to you in the basement. Do you see me upset?"

Jane looked up, "No. I guess I don't."

"Come on Jane, let's go see what trouble my daughter has gotten herself into."

When they went back in they found all three were up in the main part of the store waiting for them. "Jane, we have everything loaded and ready," Carla said.

"Dr. Brown, the boys and I will watch your six so your safe here."

"Thank you Tommy. Let me know about the other, if you can't get your hands on it I need to start the paperwork soon." Jane said. She looked at Sharon who dropped her eyes, "Sharon, you'll ride with us and Jack will bring Mary to our home so I can see about fixing her up." As they walked out Jane turned to Jack, "I need Sharon's passport, once this other is cleared up, we are headed to London for a day or so."

"London?" Sharon said from behind her.

Jane ignored her and Carla talking excitedly as she added to Jack, "There things I need to buy there that I can't get here in the states."

"I'll bring it Jane. How long should we wait before coming over?" Jack asked.

"You can come right away," Jane replied. She looked in the back of the truck and shook her head at the pile of supplies. "Remind me to buy a gun cabinet sometime," she added to Jack.

As they rode back Jane said, "Sharon, I hope you find everyone to your liking. Look to your sisters for guidance. Susan has been with me since we were in college together, so she can guide you the best. However, any of my girls, your soon to be sisters can help you in any way."

From the back seat Carla chimed in, "Don't worry sister, we take care of each other. But Mistress's word is law, remember that most of all."

"Mistress, will you take my name, past and strip me down to nothing?"

"Why on earth would I want to do that Sharon?" She smiled over at the girl, "Then you would forget me watching you graduate. I couldn't have been more proud of you if you had been my daughter." Jane paused, "You were there Carla, remember how beautiful Sharon looked that day."

Carla mewed softly and said, "I do... you were the loveliest one there next to Mistress that day. I wanted so bad to go up and hug and kiss you sister but Mistress wouldn't let me."

"I wished you had sister. With momma not there I felt so lost that day." She paused and then asked, "Mistress why didn't you claim me then?"

Jane paused, "You weren't ready Sharon. I'm sorry I waited now. If I had realized how much your life would have sucked between then and now. I would have swept you off your feet then without hesitation and tell the world to piss off." She paused a long moment and then added, "Forgive me."

"I do," Sharon replied. "I know I don't need to say it but I am yours in all ways. Do to me as you will and allow me to please you."

"Mistress may I?" Carla asked.

"Yes Carla," Jane replied.

"Sister, the formal way is to give mistress your mind so that she may mold it into how she wishes it to be." Carla said. "Give her your body so that she can train your desires and needs and make you whole. Finally give her your immortal soul for her to care and love."

"Mistress I give you my mind. Make me as you wish. I give you my body, change me to a form that pleases you. Mistress most of all I give you my soul, you are my goddess and I worship you in all ways until the ends of time." Sharon said. With each devotion she felt herself changing. Her words were her law now and she would fight anyone to protect her mistress, even her father and mother if it came to that.

Pulling up to the house Jane saw the jet sitting out and the turboprop put up just like she commanded. She said, "Carla, jump out and go open the garage door." Once the girl got out Jane pulled down the ramp to the garage. A minute later the door rolled up and she pulled in. Parking it she got out and looked at her girls, "This is your new sister Sharon. You can get acquainted later. First unpack the truck," she looked at Carla, get everything set up, and loaded." Looking at Kim she said, "Kimmy two guests are coming, show the woman, Mary, into my bedroom and make sure the man, Jack is made comfortable. Then tell me and we will see about fixing her up." She looked at Susan, "The start will be delayed until I have treated Mary so plan accordingly." Turning to Lisa, "Lisa, I want the other pickup parked down here also please."

Jane looked around, "Sharon come with me please." Without waiting she walked up the spiral staircase to the house proper. Going into her bedroom she said, "Strip down pet." Once Sharon was nude Jane pulled off her jeans, sat on the bed and opened her legs. "Come show me how good a girl you can be."

Sharon dropped to her knees and starting at Jane's ankles began kissing her way up. She had planned on taking her time but her mistress's musky scent drove her crazy and she was quickly licking and sucking for all she was worth. She heard Jane talking to her but the world flowed and sank in to her mind without her having to focus on them.

She instilled the need for latex, corsets, nylon spandex, high heels, pink school girl look and painful pleasure into the girl. As she worshiped her cunny. She added that her word was law and anything she told her about their past was true. When Jane finally orgasmed she allowed Sharon to lick her clean before lifting the girl's face away. In a tender voice she asked, "Aren't you glad I made you wait Sharon?"