Plain Jane Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would fix you Mistress," Susan replied looking down.

"How would you fix me Lisa?"

"The only way I knew how." Lisa replied looking away.

"Kimmy can you answer it?"

Tears rolling down her cheeks Kimmy said, "I would take the inefficient human design and replace it with an efficient robotic version of the same person."

"So you see, I'm still dead in the end. The difference will be that it will be slower and more painful for me." Jane touched her head. "In the end I will lose my humanity and the person you know as Jane will be gone." She paused again. "That would normally be the end of the story but three of your sisters knew this a few hours ago. Instead of being supportive they pitched a fit and said they would follow me even after I said no."

Closing the laptop with one hand Jane said, "I know I have said I would do this or that to a bad girl. But it was nothing more than talking big. Now I find myself in a hell of a position. The only way to keep these bad girls from doing something stupid is to destroy my life's work. Or I could just turn a blind eye and wait. Either way I am fucked."

"You aren't alone in that aspect Mistress," Kim said softly. "How can a body continue to function without its head?"

"Can't you stop it Mistress?" Carol asked.

"I'm afraid to," Jane said looking down.

"Carol, the problem is we don't have any way to tell how far the replacement from living to metallic tissue." Kim replied.

Mary saw Jane looking at her and said, "No and oh hell no." She paused, "Sister, if I may"

Kim nodded, "Of course sister." It wasn't until she spoke that she realized the question was addressed to Jane. "Oops."

"Jane... Before you became my Mistress, you and I bonded as sisters." Mary said. "It is as your older sister I give this advice." She stopped and suddenly asked, "May I continue?"

"Yes Mary," Jane replied.

"Mistress... Jane... Throwing up your hands and giving up is not the actions of the angel I met long ago. Your compassion, your love and willingness to throw your life into fixing me and other suffering souls is the woman I fell in love with." Mary looked around, "Sisters, if Mistress won't try to fix herself, one of us must follow her footsteps." She closed her eyes and when she opened them they were bright with unshed tears. "If you think it through you will know who it is."

Sharon got it first, "Oh momma no..."

"Kimmy?" Mary asked.

Kim nodded, got up, paused the armor program, pulled up Jane's fix me program and ran it. Drawing the syringe of metallic fluid, she walked back and looked at her sisters for approval. Finally, she said softly, "Forgive us Mistress." She injected Mary with the fluid and returned to her place.

"Sister, if you won't find a solution for yourself, then you have to find one to fix me again." Mary said simply. She paused and lowered her head, "We are ready for your punishment."

"You all agree you need punishment. Very well, you, all of you will test fire various weapons at the armor we designed." Jane paused and then added, "Kimmy and Mary will test fire with the fifty cal." Standing Jane went back to turn on the program Kim had stopped, "Oh I forgot to mention I will be wearing the armor." She listened to the out roar for a moment, "There is one boss here or there are none. If there are none then get the fuck out of my house!"

"I accept your judgment Mistress and will fire the fifty, I am the best shot anyways," Carla said with lowered head.

"I don't know about that sister," Mary replied. "I will fire it for Kimmy and I." She looked up at Jane and said, "Don't punish them because of me please."

Jane looked down at her, "All must be punished or none. Mary there is one boss here. There can only be one boss in a house. Think about what you really want. Sister or slave... you can't be both." She looked around and said, "Go upstairs and wait for Kimmy and I. I want to get one side of the armor building while the other side is being created." Once they were alone she removed the beaker and poured the nanites onto the leotard. As she spread them with her hand so they covered the cloth she said, "Put the beaker under the dispenser Kimmy."

Kim did as she was told and started the machine again. In a childlike voice she asked, "Mistress, do you hate me?"

"How could I hate my Kimmy?" Jane replied. She looked at Kim, "Baby girl, unless you or your sisters miss, I am in no danger." As she lifted her hand she watched as the nanites flowed over her skin and disappeared. "Bring your laptop love, tonight after play time you and I are going to try and find a stop point for my folly."

Going upstairs Jane looked at her girls kneeling in a line with their heads down. She looked at them and then focused on Joanna. Going before the girl she asked, "Do you still wish to kneel before me?"

Joanna looked up at Jane as if she had lost her mind. It wasn't until her sister nudged her that she realized Jane was waiting for an answer, "Please make me yours. Even if you go away and are replaced by an android, allow me to cherish the time under you."

Crouching down Jane said, "Do you give me your mind? Your body? And your soul so that I can mold and love you until the ends of time?"

"Yes Mistress. In all ways I am yours. Do with me as you will."

She smiled and said, "I plan on it." Jane looked at Margaret, "Show your sister your devotion... Cum now."

Margaret mewed and fell over as her mind and body responded to her Mistress's command.

"Joanna, cum and be mine," Jane commanded. The girl screamed in pleasure as her mind exploded and molded itself around her Mistress's wants. "Good girl... cum again." She watched as the girl orgasmed and finally passed out. Going over to Mary who was watching wide eyed Jane crouched down before her, "Well Mary?"

She turned and looked into Jane's eyes for a long moment before dropping them. In a soft voice she said, "In the last day or so, you came out of my past and fulfilled the promise you made about healing me. I found my daughter who was beyond my reach and profoundly unhappy changed into a loving and tender woman. My husband of twenty years turned against you and according to others here would have shot you had he been able to. I saw the aftermath of a battle from hell. Found support and love from a bunch of women young enough to be my daughters." She looked up at Jane, "You can understand if I say I am shell shocked and don't know what to do."

I do dear however I also know a house cannot have two Mistresses." Jane paused, "Think of it this way. What if I came into your home and started rearranging the furniture?"

"I understood Jane. I am merely thinking aloud." Mary replied. "It boils down to two things. A sister to you who can be there when you falter and hold you up. Someone you can turn to and cry on her shoulder. Or I can give myself to you fully, lose all that I was and live for the pleasure you can grant me."

"You do not lose your past," Jane replied. "Tina, you still remember you past don't you?"

"Of course Mistress. If I had not, I would not have been able to report to my government and they would have come looking." Tina replied. "Mistress, may I?" She saw Jane nod in her direction. "Mary, you know the answer you want. Just say it and find peace."

Mary looked down, "I am yours, Mistress. Mind, body, and soul. In all ways I belong to you to do as you wish."

"Yes Mary you are. You were when you and your sisters decided to have your little rebellion." Jane paused and then, "Cum and be mine." The woman managed to remain kneeling so Jane said, "Keep cumming Mary... let go fully and trust me."

Only when the woman fell over did Jane look at the others, "Sharon by chance do you have Tommy's number?"

"I have it Mistress," Lisa replied. "It's on the fridge."

Getting up Jane went into the kitchen and saw it. She dialed the number and spoke to him for a few minutes and then hung up. Returning she looked at Sharon and Carla, "I want you two to teach fire arms safety this evening. Also include the care and feeding of the various weapons we have." Jane looked at Rachel, "I don't want anyone insulted in the heat of a battle because she doesn't know how to fight." Returning her attention to Carla, "Please teach Kimmy how to shoot first. I need her help in the lab tonight." She looked at Kim and said, "I'll be in my room when you are done." With one last glance at Rachel she walked to her bedroom and sat at before her makeup table.

She was still sitting there a minute later when there was a soft knocking at her door. "Come in Rachel," she said not turning. She watched as Rachel came in and knelt with head down. She spoke into the mirror as she dressed her down. "While I forgive you pulling me back into the house, your words were less than nice. You will be punished harshly. Tomorrow you will fire the first shot using the shotgun and a dear slug. It damn well better be a center chest or I will make you do it over until you get it right." Jane paused and then added, "Tonight I want you to think real hard about disrespecting me ever again Rachel. Next time will be goodbye."

It was nearly done when Jane went back downstairs. Rather than waiting on Kim she lifted the nanite soaked leotard over and began spreading the nanites on the reverse side. She heard soft sounds of gunfire and knew the end was near or Carla and Susan was teaching them how to shoot.

She was looking at the leotard when Lisa came in and knelt beside her. "Mistress, a girl begs you to reconsider her punishment. Please Mistress, if you feel you must be punished then allow me to fire all the times. My hands are bloodier than yours."

"I am not punishing you and your sisters because I need to be punished. My punishment is living with the knowledge of what I have caused. You girls, with the exception of Rachel is being punished because you went along with Mary. Lisa, it was that or me walk away." Jane gave a half sob, "I might still walk away. I lost all my lovey girls in that moment. When you chose to follow her instead of me."

Lisa was horrified. She had no idea that Jane thought that way. "Mistress... please don't... I need you, we need you."

"Leave me and tell Kimmy we will work on the other issue tomorrow." Jane watched as Lisa started walking out and said, "If I asked you to end it for me, you would say no wouldn't you Lisa."

Lisa stopped and not looking back said, "Would you rather I use the 50 and a head shot?" She looked back and added, "To tell the truth I don't know Jane."

"When the answer is without issue yes then you know you have truly become mine. Until then, it is just a game to you and your sisters."

"We killed for you Mistress, doesn't that count for anything?" Lisa cried.

"Yes it proves that you, Rachel, Carla, Sharon, and Margaret love me." She thought for a moment, "When everyone is done and weapons are reloaded. I want all of you to strip and kneel in the living room."

She waited a couple minutes before following. Going into the living room she stood looking out the front window as sounds of the others came in. Finally, when they settled down she looked back at them and then back towards the window. "By morning the test vest will be ready. The first to fire will be Rachel using the shotgun and a deer slug. She will be followed by Joanna shooting a twenty-two that Tommy is bringing by. From there we will continue until we reach the fifty cal. Which Kimmy and Mary will fire."

She turned and looked at them, "Make no mistake, you will fire until you get a center chest shot." She paused and then said, "It has been brought to my attention that you believe I am doing this to punish myself for the death of those me. Surprise...Surprise, the answer is no not even close. You are going to do this because while I took your submission seriously, you saw it as a game. You follow the rules until you don't want to then you do your own damn thing or pitch a fit."

"But we killed for you... protected you... I can hear you say. That only shows your love." Jane looked at Mary, "When Mary said fuck you Mistress...everyone follow my plan instead, you took them away from me." She looked away, "I don't blame you per say. If Lisa or Susan or any here had said it the others would have followed along happily." She looked at Joanna, "If I said take a head shot instead of chest, what would you do?"

"Take the head shot and pray the little twenty-two killed you fast Mistress." Joanna replied.

"Would you, any of you here do the same?" No one would meet her eyes so she said, "I thought so." She paused and then said, "Until tomorrow morning, you will do as you want but I would rather you kneel here and think about what you really want. Because you will go all the way or leave."

There was a collective gasp and Susan asked, "You would send me away Jane?"

"Rather than be stabbed in the back again... yes." She shook her head at them and walked to her bedroom. She stripped and went out to soak in the hot tub. Relaxing she closed her eyes and wondered what would happen tomorrow.

"Is this a private soak or can anyone join you?" Tommy asked from beside the tub.

"Come crawl in." Jane replied looking up at him. He looked as if he was ready to go to church in his Sunday suit. "And get that silly assed suit off. That's not the Tommy I know."

"Um, I don't have a swim suit." He replied.

"Neither do I," Jane replied. "Tommy, I thought we were past that or do we need another war to fight together first?"

He looked at the burnt landscape and shook his head, "No..." He began stripping down and was thankful that Jane looked away. Getting in across from her he asked, "Is it okay for you to soak with stitches on?"

She stood and spun around slowly, "All healed up. More or less..." Sitting down once more Jane asked, "Bring the twenty-two and shells?"

He was speechless, not only was Jane healed but she was more beautiful than he imagined in his mind and her smooth flower sent his blood flowing south. It took him a moment to realize she had spoken and he quickly said, "Yes, I have everything up front." He licked his lips and asked, "Why, if you don't mind me asking, are there a bunch of nude women crying in the living room?"

"Do you want the truth or a bullshit answer?" Jane asked looking at him.

"I thought we were past that Jane. Friends don't lie to friends, or at least they aren't supposed to."

"I'm sorry, my question was uncalled for." Jane said. "I'm sorry about the Chief. He was doing what he thought was right Tommy. Please don't be too hard on him."

"Jane, we had been best friends since high school and I was his best man when he and Mary got married. He lied to me. Even after you healed Mary he didn't think twice about what they had said about you." Tommy said angrily.

"Either way, I'm sorry. I came here to be safe and brought hell with me." Jane said softly.

"We all have our crosses to bear Jane. Now, are you going to tell me about the others?"

"Tommy I spent somewhere between forty and fifty mill to bring us all here. While that in itself is not important, it about wiped me out. I did everything I did so they, my girls, would be safe from harm. I even got sucked into a contract with the fucking feds to work for them to keep the girls safe. Then, today I find out what I took to heart was just a game to them. So I said make it real or get the fuck out of my life."

"Ouch..." Tommy said. "I'm sorry Jane."

"Well tomorrow should be interesting to say the least. Tomorrow we test the personal armor I created."

"Oh?" Tommy asked glad to get off the subject of being screwed. "Can I watch?"

"Are you sure you want to? I will be the test subject." Jane replied.

"What? Jane you can't be serious, you could die," Tommy said shocked to his core.

"No for two reasons. First and foremost, I designed the armor and know its limitations and ran countless simulations. However more importantly I made a terrible mistake when I tried to fix myself after being gut shot." Jane paused and looked down, "I told the computer to program nanites to fix me. It did the only why it knew how."

"What did it do?" he asked softly when she didn't continue.

"It is killing the biological part and replacing it with a machine. I don't know how long I have Tommy before I lose my humanity. But in the end, I will be nothing more than a robot, a human looking robot."

"Can't you stop it?" He asked horrified.

"I don't know how to without killing myself in the process. Think of it like this, you are toasting some bread and unplug the toaster. What happens to the bread? Does it keep toasting on its own or stop?"

"Ah shit..." he said softly looking down. "How far along are you?"

"Internal organs and I can change my finger nail color. That's all I tried so far. I was scared to go any further." Jane replied softly.

"We need to test it Jane." Tommy said looking up. "Stand up and see if you can change your appearance."

Biting her lip Jane stood and looked at him. She imagined she was a sex pot instead of the plain woman she was. She tried to picture a blond bombshell with big lips ass tits and a tiny waist. Ruby red lipstick, long nails and smoky eye shadow. "Well?" she asked in a husky voice dripping of sex.

"Now back to normal," He replied. Seeing Jane as something out of a sex mag unnerved him. Her body seemed to flow and shimmer as the woman he had fallen in love with returned. "Now see if you can turn silver." It looked as if someone sprayed her silver from her feet up until even her hair and eyes were silver orbs. "Back to normal," he said.

When she changed back to normal she sat down and sighed, "It's further along than I thought."

"It looks like it is almost complete." Tommy replied. He thought about every story he had read, show watched to find an answer. An idea came to him and he asked, "Do you trust me? I mean really trust me Jane?"

"You know I do."

"Let me speak to the robotic side if you can." Tommy said.

"Unit online," Jane said her voice dead and face neutral.

Her dead eyes killed him inside. "Unit is to integrate with Jane's mind so that her memories and personality remains."

"Unit already computed that course of action." Jane's voice continued.

"How far is unit to total conversion?"

"Unit is one hundred percent complete."

"Please bring Jane back so that she is here with me." Tommy said trying to put a brave face on.

"Fuck me," Jane said softly.

"At least you have your memories and personality Jane." Tommy said. "You didn't lose your humanity." He paused and suddenly asked, "Will you let me join you?"

"Why Tommy?" Jane asked.

"Because I love you Jane."

"You don't have to become an android to love me Tommy." Jane replied. "Anyways about the others? I can't really turn them out. Not after all we have been through." She paused, "There are things I love that are not quite mainstream."

"So share with me," Tommy said. "I already know about your submissive girls and being a lesbian."

"I'm not sure what I am, I've never had a real boyfriend." Jane replied looking down. She raised her head and said, "I love latex clothing, nylons, corsets, bondage games and pain worship."

"Pain worship? As in someone beating you up? Or being shot?"

"No, every one of the girls inside enjoy feeling pain. I mean really painful pleasure. I can't stop that even if I wanted to, it wouldn't be fair to them." Jane looked back towards the house before turning back, "Imagine getting to the edge and never orgasming. That's how deeply it is tied to their pleasure."

"Then I will have to learn to enjoy it also. Jane I love you and want to be with you no matter the cost." Tommy said moving so he was right in front of her. "Let me stay the night with you."

Jane stood and took his hand. She led him to her bedroom and once the door was closed turned and kissed him.