Plain Janie Is His Back Door Girl

Story Info
Grizzled old farmer welcomes the neighbor's nocturnal visits
3.8k words
4.42
100.9k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has both mature and anal themes and features an old man and a natural teen.

***

There was a full moon and crystal clear skies, which enabled the widowed Elmer Tuttle to wash his few supper dishes by the light that came through the kitchen window above the sink, and it was also that illumination that permitted the keen-eyed senior citizen to see the solitary figure crossing the field that separated Elmer's farm from the neighbor's place down the road.

"Hope your Daddy can't see you as well as I can," Elmer mused aloud as he dried his hands, because the father of the girl headed his way had a short fuse, and if Lester Greene had any idea that one of his daughter's was paying him visits that would sure as heck set him off.

Not that Elmer was afraid for himself, because the only other time dumb-ass Lester tried something with him he paid the price for that foolhardiness. Even now at 65 Elmer figured he could still knock the younger guy's block off, but he knew that Lester would probably take it out on his kid, and Elmer couldn't tolerate that.

As Elmer waited for the gal to take the nearly quarter mile hike to his back door, he shook his head at how lucky he was. Most guys his age would have to try and hook up with some gal at bingo or a bar and likely still strike out, but he had it made with Janie Greene who came knocking whenever she wanted some. Lately, she had wanted some more and more, and Elmer felt fortunate that he still had plenty of lead in his pencil to cover both of their needs.

Not that Janie was a knockout, because even Elmer would admit that if there was a beauty contest between Janie and her two sisters the poor girl might come in fourth. Janie's older sisters had gotten her mother's exceptional good looks but as for Janie, Elmer concluded that those genes must have worn out by the time Janie arrived about 19 years ago or she got her features from her old man.

Janie wasn't ugly but even Elmer as her biggest fan on Earth had to admit that the teen was rather plain. Maybe if she had her stringy dirty blonde hair styled in the city, or wore makeup and dressed fancy, that might help, but Elmer didn't care about any of that. He liked the simple, natural gal that made Janie, Janie. Whether the rest of the town called her Plain Janie or not was irrelevant to Elmer, because they weren't the ones creeping up to his back door a few times a week for the last several months to keep herself and the randy senior satisfied.

Elmer didn't keep the teen waiting, answering the door seconds after Janie tapped, and as he stepped back to let the girl in she blushed a little as she often did, rubbing her pug nose with the back of her hand as she leaned back into the door to close it.

"You musta seen me coming, Mr. Tuttle," Janie said as she kicked off her sneakers.

"If I could see you I suspect your old man could too," Elmer suggested but the teen shook her head.

"He's fucking Momma," Janie said bluntly before wisecracking, "I heard him grunting and the bed squeaking so I climbed out my bedroom window. Knew he'd be busy for about a minute or so."

"You're really something girl," Elmer chuckled at the girl's sense of humor along with her contempt of her father. "Is that what put you in the mood to visit me? Hearing your folks like that make you frisky?"

"I'm always frisky Mr. Tuttle," Janie said as she followed the old farmer to the kitchen counter and watched him pour a couple jelly glasses half full of Old Crow. "Least since I got to know you better."

"Cheers," Elmer said as they clinked glasses and sipped, the slightly tipped front tooth of Janie's showing when he asked when she was ever going to stop calling him Mr. Tuttle. "I got a first name. Elmer."

"I know, but I called you Mr. Tuttle all these years that it's a habit. Besides, calling you Mr. Tuttle makes what you do to me seem even more nasty."

"Why? You're a grown woman. 19," Elmer reminded her. "We ain't doing nothing wrong."

"I know."

"Did you call Bert Barnes, Mr. Barnes?" Elmer teased. "Or did you call him Reverend Barnes?"

"Never should have told you about that," Janie mumbled as she regretted informing her neighbor about the ministering the preacher in town had given her.

"You didn't tell me. Half the town knew," Elmer corrected. "All I did is ask you about it and watch you stammer and stutter to find out the answer."

"I don't care what you did with anybody else," Elmer told her as he set his glass down and put his arms around the girl, squeezing her butt through her jeans. "All I care about I what you do with me."

"You want to do stuff with me Mr. Tuttle?" Janie giggled. "Naughty stuff?"

"I don't think it's naughty stuff," the mustached senior citizen said before pressing his lips against the teen's, and as they kissed the little lady pushed her hips towards him as his hands pulled her tight.

"You must be horny," Janie commented. "I can feel your pecker getting hard through your jeans."

"it's been a long time child," Elmer said as he brought his hands up under the back of her battered shirt, running his rough hands over her bony back and returning the grind.

"Only three days," Janie protested. "Would have come last night but my sister kept yakking about her wedding plans like it's next week instead of next year and put me to sleep."

"No bra," Elmer sighed as his hands glided over the girl's sharp shoulder blades.

"You'd only be yanking it off anyway," Janie reminded the old-timer, shivering and giggling when his hands slid over so his thumbs could stroke her underarms.

"Nice," Elmer sighed at the feel of the teen's unshaven armpits, left unshorn at his request a while back. "So soft and furry."

"Warned you I'd be hairy," Janie answered. "I got more hair under my arms now than my Daddy."

"Sweet for you to put up with a kinky old coot like me." Elmer sighed as his hands came around to cup the girl's apple-sized breasts, feeling the fat nipples throb into his palms as he kneaded the modest orbs. "Really turns me on though, just like everything else about you."

"We gonna make it to the bedroom?" Janie asked as she pulled down the straps of Elmer's bib overalls.

"Not the first time," Elmer said as their clothes started flying off. "Table?"

"Yeah. I love it when you fuck me on the table," Janie chirped as her jeans came down with a jerk followed by her worn-out panties which Elmer noticed were wet in front.

"Your pussy's dripping already," the old man noted as he raked his hand through the thick bush before bringing the girl over to the heavy oak kitchen table that was as old as Elmer himself.

Janie wasn't the first gal that got laid on that vintage table, not by a long shot, and although the old timer would never tell Janie he banged her very own mother on that very table a few times. That was why Janie's father held him in such contempt but for Elmer this was sweet nostalgia seeing the teen climbing up on the table and spreading her skinny thighs wide.

The two of them were both naked except for socks after Elmer stepped out of his boxers and looked down at Janie's delta fully exposed. Janie may not have inherited her Mama's stunning looks for her lush figure but there was no denying one thing that Mom had passed down was the pussy.

Not only the strawberry blonde hair, which also grew in an absurdly overgrown triangle covering from just below her belly button to the crack of her ass much like her mother's had, but Janie's wonderfully plump vulva which were barely visible through the jungle were very similar.

"Is this pussy juice or pee?" Elmer chuckled as he brought his now fully engorged organ up to the opening.

"Do you care?" Janie chuckled, and after the old man said nothing she concluded, "Didn't think so."

"I could do this all night," Elmer exclaimed as he peeled back the foreskin from the head of his member, which was both the shade and size of a ripe plum, and rubbed the glans up and down the parted lips over and over again while Janie squirmed on the table.

"Better not do that Mr. Tuttle," Janie replied as she tried to raise her sex to the over-sized organ. "You know what I'm like when I get crazy."

"You want me to be gentle?" Elmer asked as he looked at the shiny knob of his cock which was already dripping pre-cum into the girl.

"I just want your fat cock!" Janie almost shouted. "Give it to me."

"Little louder. Maybe your Daddy will hear you."

"Screw him - fuck me!" Janie said with eyes wide, her hands clawing at her titties that had almost vanished with her on her back, and those eyes seemed to be trying to bulge out of her head as the senior citizen leaned forward, pushing the plump head in and letting the thick veiny shaft go in about halfway while the girl howled with delight.

It didn't last long - it seldom did the first time - and although Elmer started out gently that didn't last either. As he thrust harder and harder into the writhing teen the heavy table started to lurch forward a bit each time, and after Janie arched her back while her pussy convulsed Elmer came as well, filling her womb with seed he hoped was no longer fertile.

As Elmer stood there grateful that his heart had made it through intact he watched Janie catching her breath. When his deflating cock finally slithered out of her savaged sex he looked as the rivulet of semen oozed out of the parted lips.

It wasn't likely that he would still be fertile at his age, but then again he wasn't sure how many senior citizens could still get it up as often as he could either.

"You gonna take me into bed now?" Janie asked with a crooked smile, and after Elmer nodded he reached down and scooped the teen up and with a minimum of effort cradled her in his arms and brought her down the hall.

"Showoff," Janie kidded, squeezing his biceps as they entered the bedroom, and after he playfully tossed her on the unmade bed he climbed on as well.

"You know what I want," Elmer said as he rolled onto his back.

"You want me to massage your back, don't you Mr. Tuttle," Janie teased as she straddled the old man's thighs and ran her hands up and down his back, her fingers sliding through the pelt of fur on the upper part.

"Go ahead. Tease me darling. You know I like that and you also know what else I like."

"I like your hairy back Mr. Tuttle," Janie said as she dug into his flesh. "Lucky I don't have a hairy back though. Bet you wouldn't like that."

"Dunno, but since I like all your other hairy parts I probably wouldn't mind," Elmer suggested, and as the teen's hands moved lower he sighed and said, "Now you're moving in the right direction."

"I still can't believe I do this to you," Janie admitted as her hands went down the senior's spine and to the pale white cheeks of his buttocks, and on cue Elmer's backside rose upwards until the old man was on his knees with his face in the bedding.

"Maybe because you know how great it feels when I do it to you. You never did this to the reverend?" Elmer teased.

"Goodness no. Your butt is cute," Janie said with a playful slap on his rump before spreading the cheeks apart and rubbing her finger on the puckered ring. "Funny how you don't have no hair back here around your hole like I do."

"Oh mercy!" Elmer sighed as the teen's finger probed inside, and when the old-timer felt Janie's other hand reach between his legs and grab his furry nut sack he groaned louder.

"Am I being too rough?" Janie needled as her fist clenched the meaty orbs and churned them around. "Can't believe this don't hurt."

"The rougher you are the more they like it, and also the faster you get me hard again," Elmer grunted as Jamie pulled her finger out for a second to reach up and grab the tube of lube, and in a few seconds the now-greased finger was joined by another, spinning and plunging into Elmer's ass for a moment before that hand took the place of the one on his balls.

"Nothing works like this next thing though, does it Mr. Tuttle? Nothing gets that big boy of ours ready fast like this," Janie cackled as she pressed her face into the crack, and the howl the old man let out when her tongue hit the mark was all the answer she needed.

"Damn!" Elmer yelled into the pillow he had been chewing on. "That's what I like. Get it in there girl."

Janie strained to poke the tip of her tongue into the ring in between swabbing the puckered knot, and soon when the hand that had been twisting and milking the senior's scrotum reached further up and found his manhood erect again she stroked it as best she could reach.

As good as it felt, Elmer feared that soon it would be more than he could control so he rolled away from the girl and put the lanky flush-faced teen on her knees like he had been.

"It's just as blessed to give as it is to receive," Elmer declared as he covered his fingers with a generous amount of lube while Janie was already spreading her long legs wide, parting her pert butt cheeks and exposing her little orifice hidden for the moment by the strawberry blonde curls that grew up the crack from her pussy.

Elmer was careful not to pull any of hair into his anus with his finger as his stubby digit moved into the snug knot, and these days instead of yelps of pain Janie let out a content sigh of approval, having gotten used to the probing. Even the introduction of a second slick finger did not phase the teen.

"Remember how you cried the first time darling?" Elmer asked, and after getting a muffle response he noted, "Now you take a second finger without a blink. Maybe a third..."

"No Mr. Tuttle, your cock is so fat it already feels like you're putting my fist in there," Janie claimed as she lifted her face out of the bedding, only to drop it back down when she felt the old man's rough cheeks scraping her butt crack.

"Aaaaayyyyy!" Janie howled when she felt the senior's tongue licking her anus, not using gentle strokes but acting like he was trying to shove his entire face inside of her.

To the teen the noises Mr. Tuttle made as he rimmed her were just as much fun as what his tongue did, because once he got going he was growling and snorting like a wild animal in heat, which wasn't far off the mark.

By the time Elmer Tuttle was done the hair in Janie's ass crack was pasted to the surrounding skin with her pert anus exposed, and the fluids that were drooling out of her pussy and onto the sheets was a cocktail of his semen and her juices.

"Woman you drive me crazy," Elmer snarled as he coated his swollen cock with the lube before he knee-walked up behind her.

"Be gentle at first Mr. Tuttle," Janie gasped as she felt the fat knob of his tool poking her anus. "You're so big."

"That right?" Elmer snorted as the slick ring parted for the tip of his weapon.

"You know you are," Janie cried, having gone through this very conversation so often that it was like dialogue in a school play, but she knew how much the old man liked to hear it and strangely enough, it excited her too. "Your cock is so freaking thick - way bigger than Reverend Barnes was - oooohhhh!"

"You know you want it," Elmer insisted as he squeezed the ridge on the bottom of the glans into the steamy orifice and then leaned forward, grabbing the girl's stingy hair in his fist and lightly pulling backwards. "Tell me you want it."

"Want it. Want it bad," Janie yelled, hoping the open window facing her house wasn't carrying her voice. "OH! You're going to put all of your huge dick in me, aren't you Mr. Tuttle? Right down to the roots!"

"What do you think?" Elmer asked as he inched forward towards making that a reality, tugging carefully on her scalp to try and see her face in the dresser mirror in front of them.

The old man liked to see Janie in the reflection, the veins in her neck and face throbbing like his cock was, but he didn't like looking up farther to see his own reflection because he didn't recognize himself during these moments.

Elmer had also put the pictures of his late wife face down on the dresser so he didn't feel guilty, although he knew in his heart that Margie liked it in the ass so much herself she might just enjoy watching him give it to another gal.

"That's it. That's my girl," Elmer sighed when after fully impaling the neighbor he slowly retracted his member from the cauldron until only the knob was still inside her.

He glanced down, shivering when he saw how fat the shaft of his cock outside Janie looked because he had felt how the girl's fingers felt inside of him, and what he was sliding back into her was a lot more sizable, without the bones of course.

"Nice," Elmer sighed as he let go of the girl's hair and rubbed her bony back, gently rubbing his fingers over the faint horizontal scars that wouldn't go away and trying not to think about how they got there.

"Ooh ooh ooh," Janie moaned as the senior's pace picked up.

"Can't you take it honey?" Elmer asked, and when Elmer looked at the reflection of Janie's face in she saw him and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Must be getting tired Mr. Tuttle," she teased, knowing that his response would come in the form of harder and faster thrusts, which was just what she wanted.

Janie's oh's and grunts came faster as well, and soon Elmer was leaning over the teen, his sweaty hairy body against her equally moist back as he reached under her and squeezed her breasts roughly.

Janie knew from experience that Mr. Tuttle was about to cum, so when he bellowed it was no surprise, his cock pulsating inside her as he sent his seed deep into her bowels. Only after the seemingly endless series of his manhood twitching ended and the warm semen soothed her tender insides did his cock slip out, and finally Janie'a arms then gave out and she went into the bedding.

Elmer fell off onto his side next to the girl, and as they caught their breath his fingers traced those lingering red marks. Janie felt her neighbor's touch and in order to avoid any more conversations about how they got there she rolled over onto her back.

"I'm wild about you, you know that girl," Elmer said as his hand went onto her again, this time letting his fingers caress the smooth skin of her chest, the breasts now mere swells with her on her back with the plump red nipples still at attention.

"Wild. That's awful close to love, isn't it?" Janie asked, knowing that he had told her that once before.

"Likely the same thing. Did you think about what we talked about last time?" Elmer asked, laughing when Janie chose that moment to bring her arm up and back to the headboard. "And if that move was meant to distract me you're wrong."

"Distract? Me?" Janie asked innocently as Elmer's fingers danced over from her breast to her exposed armpit, and when he began playing with the damp hair under her arm she wondered aloud, "Who in town would guess that the sweet old widowed man down the road was so kinky?"

"Keep it our little secret," Elmer advised before leaning up and licking the deep sweaty cavern, causing the teen to break into a giggle fit.

"Like I was saying..." Elmer started after Janie calmed down.

"Moving in with you? I know it was discussed, and by the way you did all the talking," Janie reminded him. "You think my folks would take kindly to me shacking up with you right next door to them?"

"So I'll marry you then. What could they say then if you were Mrs. Tuttle?"

"You know what they would say. Look Mr. Tuttle. I"m crazy about you too, but at the very least it would be awkward. Besides, this is so much fun like this. Sneaking around and being naughty like we are. You do like this don't you?"

"Of course I do."

"Then lets keep being naughty neighbors then. Okay? At least for now?"

"Alright honey, but let me tell you something and I mean this with all my heart," Elmer insisted. "If some night I hear those screams again coming from your barn - with me now knowing what causes them - I'm not going to just sit idly while it happens, and it will be the last time I promise you that."

12