Plain Janie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped his hands under her sweatshirt and squeezed the clammy flesh of her breasts. They weren't anything that she'd ever considered outstanding, barely C-cups. She used to refer to them as C-minuses but Craig seemed to enjoy them. He teased and caressed the soft flesh, pinching her puffy nipples. He squeezed again, harder, too hard. She whined and dropped the heavy bag. The cantaloupes thumped as they hit the concrete. "Craig, I think you bruised my melons."

There was that smile that she loved. He released her tender breasts and slid his icy fingers down her stomach. She shivered. "Is Anne home?" he asked. She scanned the parking lot, when she didn't see Anne's car she shook her head. "Then we'd better get these groceries inside, before the neighbors see what your big brother is doing to you." She kissed him then nodded.

They piled the counter with mounds of fresh fruits and vegetables. She felt guilty for buying so much but at least there would be plenty of room in the refrigerator.

Jane was placing a loaf of wheat bread in the pantry when her brother tugged off her periwinkle coat. He hugged her from behind and kissed her on the cheek. "Craig! The food will spoil," she said.

He lifted her giggling body, cradling her like a child. "I'll buy you more." He didn't let her down until they were in the bedroom where he lowered her body to the ancient mattress.

The goofy smile was wiped from his face. She was astonished by the look of desire that replaced it. How on earth could Plain Jane Benson produce such feelings in her own brother, she wondered.

She scooted around until her head found the pillows. He was still watching her, his breath whistled through his teeth. "You look so beautiful," he said.

She knew she didn't. How could she look beautiful in a faded old sweatshirt the library had given her and some jeans she had fished out of the hamper? Still, under his gaze she felt anything but plain.

She wanted him to see more, before he made up his mind. The sweatshirt was so baggy she practically crawled out of it. She laid back down bare to her waist. Now, Jane thought, he would see that I'm not so beautiful.

He had seen the surgery scar before. At least he had seen the parts that modesty would allow her to show, but he could see all of it now. A smooth pink line that ran vertically along her sternum. Craig didn't recoil, his face never soured like her two previous lovers had. He sat down on the bed beside her and ran his thumb along the entire blemish. He didn't care about it, he only cared about her.

She sighed as he bent down to kiss one of her rosy pink nipples. Her breasts must have seemed even less impressive while she was on her back but if Craig was disappointed he didn't show it. He opened his mouth to take the entire aureole between his lips. She closed her eyes as he suckled.

His lips abandoned her breast leaving the nipple wet and lonely. He was on the edge of the bed at her feet. He unlaced each heavy boot, pulling them off. Her woolen socks were next. She giggled again as he lifted a tiny foot and planted a kiss on the underside of her big toe.

He unbuttoned her well-worn jeans and stripped them from her squirming body. She lifted her butt as he gripped her plain cotton panties and finished undressing her.

"Craig." She wrapped her arms around her chest and stared into her brother's eyes. "Don't I get to look at you too?" He nodded and struggled out of his wool coat, almost popping buttons in his haste. He sat on the edge of the bed and shucked off his heavy boots.

She put her hand on his shoulder. "Let me," she breathed. Jane reached around his body to unbutton his heavy corduroy shirt. She pulled the material backwards, over shoulders that were broader than she'd ever noticed. He had on a sleeveless undershirt, she untucked the paper thin garment from his pants and slipped it over his head. She ran her long nails over his strong back, the back that had carried two week's worth of groceries to her kitchen in one trip.

He shuddered when she kissed the back of his neck. "Stand up," she whispered in his ear. She unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, letting them fall to the floor. She stared at his butt, a thin layer of white cotton was stretched across it. That was one department where her brother had Harvey beat, no contest. True, Harvey's butt was tight and toned, the result of hours at the gym, but who needed muscles on their ass? A girl needs something she can hold on to while a guy is riding her. Her face grew warm for even thinking such a thing.

Her fingers ventured to the front of his briefs and wrapped around his bulge. He sighed as she contacted his most private place. She explored the hard bar through the cotton, rubbing and squeezing. She worked a finger through the leg hole, inside of the tented briefs his skin was sweltering. She contacted the moist, wrinkled skin of his sack, tapping a finger on one of his testicles. Craig groaned and jerked. She felt the bar of flesh pulse in her grip. A sticky moisture soaked through the cotton.

"I'm sorry Janie, it's been so long since Kelly..."

She understood. She rested her cheek on his back to let him know that it was alright. "I'm kind of flattered," she said. She could feel his tension recede. She tugged on his soggy briefs, until they heaped on the floor.

She gazed at his nude body. His skin was chalky from winter pale. Her brother had never been within a mile of a tanning salon. The cheeks of his butt were even whiter than the briefs had been. She touched his bare butt and shivered. She had wanted to do that for a very long time. She wrapped her arms around his body, digging her fingernails into his stomach. "Craig, will you get hard again?"

He took her right hand and placed it over his crotch. Her long fingernails combed his wiry pubic hair, pinching and pulling the golden-brown and black hairs. She found his shaft, it was still sticky and slimy from his premature ejaculation. It was also very hard.

Craig turned around. She could see it now, she could see the proof of what she was doing to him. He had told her that she was beautiful and sexy. He had meant it too, the proof was between his legs.

The one-eyed monster, she thought. It didn't look very frightening to her. She touched the tiny slit, a string of moisture stuck to her thumb.

She laid back on the bed, letting him crawl into position between her parted legs.

The drooling head of his dick bumped her hungry pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned, she needed him. The head bumped against her labia, one hard shove and he would be in. What was he waiting for? After a few seconds of inaction it became clear that he was hesitant to take her.

"Janie." Her eyes opened at the sound of his voice. "If you aren't sure... If you want me to stop, I will."

She didn't believe him. He spends half the morning charming her, the other half seducing her, now he's getting cold feet. She reached out, desperate for something to grab. She gripped his butt and forced him to complete their union. When his pubic bone ground hers she put her lips to his ears and whispered. "Don't stop."

He kissed her, pinning her head against the pillow. His tongue was in her mouth, exploring new territory. At the same time his penis was in her vagina doing the same. She felt warm and safe now that Craig was part of her body.

He bucked his hips for the first time, she arched her neck. He thrust a second and a third time, he thrust so many times she lost count. Her slick tunnel massaged his penis. Each movement of his hips carried them to new pleasures.

She looked one last time in his earthy brown eyes before setting her glasses on the dresser. The room melted into a blur of colors, it made her head hurt. She closed her eyes, no longer able to see the man she loved so dearly but content with the fact that he was there.

Her whole body tingled. She held her breath as a world shaking orgasm claimed her. She felt like crying, then like laughing hysterically. All control was lost, she was at Craig's mercy. Her heels thrashed the bed. Her toes splayed and curled. She didn't want it to ever stop.

Craig grunted and she felt a different kind of sensation. She felt warmth and wetness filling her up, deep inside her body.

***

"I don't believe it," Jane said, slipping on her glasses. "You're here in my bed but I still don't believe it."

"I don't know what more I can do to convince you." He held up his limp, exhausted dick. The poor thing had squirted twice already, once by accident, the second time most definitely on purpose. He had dreamed about this, about sharing Jane's bed but he never would have admitted it, not even to himself.

"We should probably get dressed before Anne walks in," she said. They untangled their bodies and crawled out of bed. She stretched her slinky arms high, yawning as she did.

"No regrets?" he asked.

She looked at him. Her thick glasses couldn't hide the beauty of her hazel eyes. "None. How about you?"

The yawn was contagious. "Only that it took three years to do that."

She nodded. "Three years is a long time."

"Janie, if I'd had any clue that it could feel so good I wouldn't have waited three minutes."

She leaned forward and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her body and they tumbled back to the bed. "How could someone so sweet work for a pig like Michael Roth?" she asked, combing her fingers through his golden-brown hair.

Craig sighed, he didn't feel like talking politics.

"He's a pig, Craig. A lunatic---" He silenced her with another kiss.

"I don't want my boss' ramblings to come between me and the woman I love."

He felt her jaw quiver as he kissed her.

She looked down at her disheveled bed and frowned. "Looks like I need to add the sheets to the laundry list." He helped her strip the bed, they had made quite a mess. "I guess I should wash these for you." She bunched his semen stained underwear and stuffed them under the sheets.

She sniffed the air and then the skin of her arm. "I smell like you," she said.

"Well, we are related."

"No, I mean I can smell you on my skin. I'm going to need another shower."

"Not before me," he said. He darted to the bathroom, blocking the door.

"Craig!" She briefly resurrected the role of little sister. "If you don't let me in... I'll tell."

He filed her last remark under idle threats. "Sorry sis, you snooze you lose." He shut the door and locked it. She pounded on the wood, it rattled the whole wall. He opened the shower curtain and turned on the calcium-encrusted faucet.

"Come on Craig, please! All the hot water will run out, you don't want me to freeze do you?" He unlocked the door. Jane looked none to pleased.

"One condition," he said, "we share."

There was hardly enough room for one in the tiny stall. Any ideas he had about ravishing her under the warm running water vanished. He settled for soaping her beautiful body from the outside. When it came time to switch the hot water waned. He decided to forgo his shower, he didn't want his penis shriveling to nothingness before he had another chance to use it.

She grabbed a towel off the rack and started to pat her face and neck. He grabbed the beige terrycloth and wrenched it from her hands. He pulled her glistening body to his and delivered a kiss. "I want to do it wet, right here on the floor."

Jane looked down at the dingy linoleum, squinting without her glasses. "I've squished a lot of roaches on this floor," she said.

He reconsidered. "I want to do it wet, right here on the sink."

He grabbed her by the slim waist and sat her butt on the edge of the sink. He positioned himself at her entrance, pushing until the head popped in. Jane leaned back against the mirror, her soaked curls swabbed the spotted glass.

He bucked his hips, their moist bodies slid together. He established a rhythm, plunging deeper and deeper until she called out. "Craig, it hurts." He stilled, he was hurting her. He started to back away, to extract the thing that was causing her pain. Her legs wrapped around his back, stopping him. She wouldn't let him go.

"Not you, dummy. The faucet is poking my back." He pulled her off the sink, breaking their union just long enough for her to turn around and lean over the basin. He entered her from behind, diving deep within her vaginal tunnel. His pelvis smacked against her butt. Focused on the mirror his eyes watched their reflected coupling. Jane had never looked more beautiful, her skin shimmered and glowed. It was as if she had an aura.

Craig saw himself too. His skin dripped with water and sweat. He looked exhausted but with Jane beneath him, accepting him, he had never felt happier. The last three years, thirty-six months of sadness and loneliness, melted away, in their place were excitement and hope. A new life.

A life with Jane. It wouldn't be easy. There were a billion reasons why it could never work. As he stared at their reflections, contorted in the throes of passion, he vowed that it would.

Craig reached down to rub her damp pubic hair. Touching the area just above their union he grazed her engorged clitoris. She stuttered his name and forced her butt against him. She sighed and rolled her head as she rode out her orgasm on his thrusting penis.

He didn't hold back. Jet after warm jet of semen sprayed her insides. He slowed to a halt, reducing his activity to a set of fingers curling through the hairs of her bush.

"Janie?!" A voice yelled, it was in the apartment. It was Anne. She was talking to someone else, someone who answered her in a very deep voice. Craig swallowed hard, it was Harvey.

Jane wrapped the towel around her body as Craig looked for something to cover himself with. She pointed to the hamper, they were too terrified to speak. He dug through a pile of bras and panties and socks until he found a damp, wrinkled towel. He put it around his waist just as Anne opened the unlocked door.

"Oh my God, Craig!" Anne's eyes narrowed at Craig's half-naked body. "I'm sorry, I didn't know..." Her apology stalled when she noticed Jane, also in a towel. "Oh my God!" She covered her mouth and hurried to her bedroom.

Harvey spotted them. "Craig you son of a bitch!" He looked away, diverting his vision so he wouldn't see them. He knew what his stepsiblings had done.

Jane was hyperventilating. She felt her way into the shower stall to hide behind the curtain.

"Harvey, what are you doing here?" Craig asked. It was a stupid question considering the circumstances.

Harvey's mouth gaped indignantly. "What am I... At the moment I'm looking at my little stepbrother and his freshly fucked sister. Jesus Christ, Craig. You wanted to beat me so bad that you screwed your own sister?!"

Craig felt weak when he saw Jane's head peek from behind the curtain. Her hazel eyes tried to focus on him. "What is he talking about?"

"It's not like---"

"There's your hero Jane." Harvey leveled a finger at Craig. "Your knight in shining armor. I think you deserve to know how he used you. It was all his idea. He bet me that I couldn't get a woman of his choice in bed by Valentine's Day. My Chevelle against his house." He stepped to the shower stall until he was close to Jane. "Guess which lucky woman your beloved big brother chose."

"You're lying!" She tried to shove Harvey but his big body didn't budge. "Craig tell me he's lying!" Her voice was shaky and her eyes were wet and red. Craig didn't answer. "Tell me!" she shrieked.

Craig's breathing slowed as did his heartbeat. His mouth tasted like sand. He didn't know if he could speak but he would try. "I picked you Janie, because you would never go for someone like Harvey."

"Everything was a lie? Today, all week it was just a God Damned lie?" Jane stepped out of the shower stall and took a step towards him. She held the towel close to her body. Craig couldn't react in time, Jane delivered a stinging slap to the side of his head. "Get out of my fucking life!"

Craig stumbled backwards. He slipped on the wet linoleum and tumbled to the floor. His ears rang from the blow. His heart ached from her words. She stepped past him, feeling her way to the bedroom.

Craig scrambled to his feet and raced through the apartment. He was at her door pounding in seconds. "Janie, please! Please listen to me! I never wanted you to get hurt, I would never do anything to hurt you!" He was lying to her again. The moment he made that stupid bet he realized she might get hurt. "Janie." He rested his cheek on the scuffed door. "I'm so sorry."

"You need to leave, Craig." That was Harvey's voice. Behind the door! In her bedroom! Craig jerked on the doorknob but it was locked. He pounded the wood of the door until his knuckles bled.

"Get out!" The screech came from Jane.

"Janie I need..."

The door opened long enough for Harvey to push Craig's discarded clothes through. Craig shoved desperately, trying to prevent the door from closing but he was no match for Harvey.

February 14th

Craig sat at the crowded bar staring at his drink. He had no idea what he was supposed to be drinking. It was a cloudy purple concoction that he had seen someone else order. After a night without sleep and a day without rest yesterday afternoon seemed like ages ago. Had it not been for his sore knuckles and the bruise on the side of his face, he would have wondered if yesterday had even happened.

He swiveled on his barstool for another depressing look at the clientele. Young and old, black and white they all had someone.

Sure there were a few pathetic souls who were hunched over the bar alone but he wasn't like them. The saps, when they looked up from their drinks it was in the desperate hopes that a single female would wander into the Cumberland. They deluded themselves with that hope. A hope that they would not spend the most romantic night of the year alone.

Valentine's Day. What a poor excuse for a holiday. A day manufactured by Hallmark Cards to bring misery to the miserable.

Craig turned back to his drink. His finger stirred the liquid, anything was better than drinking it. The man on the stool beside him bounded out of his seat, another victim had just walked in. Let them come, an endless string of women each more attractive than the previous. He wouldn't care. He wouldn't budge from his stool, he only wanted one girl and she wasn't about to walk through that door.

"Is this seat taken?"

Craig didn't look up from his drink. "Not anymore Harvey." He took a sip of the awful liquid.

Harvey grabbed his glass and examined the liquid. "Before you get too buzzed on your grape wine cooler we need to settle the bet."

Craig took another sip. "That's why I'm here." Harvey dug in the pocket of his leather jacket and extracted a set of keys. He set them on the bar next to Craig's drink. "What are these for?"

"You won little brother." Harvey's big hand was on his back.

Craig felt a tiny twinge of that elusive hope. She hadn't slept with him, thank God for that. The clock behind the bar read just past ten o'clock. Craig pushed the keys away. "It's not midnight yet," he said.

"Midnight struck a long time ago." Harvey put the keys in Craig's pocket. "Plain Jane saw through me all week. I never had a chance. You know for being such a nice guy you sure are underhanded."

"Harvey, I'm not taking your car. The bet was a mistake."

"Now you get a conscience! We made a bet and I lost. Your ass would be out in the street right now if I'd won." Harvey tapped the bar with his fingers. "I found another Chevelle, an SS-454 coupe with 450 horse. She was rusting in some little junkyard near Nightshade." Craig had no idea what his stepbrother was talking about. "Wait until you see her. She needs a little work but when I'm done it'll race circles around the silver piece of shit I'm giving you.