Plane to Boston

Story Info
Best flight ever.
873 words
4.18
28.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We meet at DFW to head back to Boston on a late flight. I'm heading to see my family and you're going to the corporate office. We did plan the trip together. Same row, same hotel and length of stay.

We find each other in the gate area and start talking like we don't know each other. Kind of fun to act like strangers. I have priority so I board first, you see me and have some funny line for me. What people don't know is we bought all 3 seats.

We settle in sending last minute messages. Mine to you is I can't wait to suck your cock. Yours to me is show me your bare pussy. I comply by lifting my loose fitting skirt.

I see you shift to hide your hardening cock. The flight attendant does her checks and asks if she can get you anything because she finds you cute. You tell her no ma'am. This does make me slightly jealous.

You start chatting with me again and ask what I'm going to Boston for. I tell you to see my family and to surprise my man. You ask what I plan to do and ask to help plan it out.

I tell you I'm going to his hotel and surprise him in the lobby. You give me a few suggestions and ask that I plan to wear. So I say just what I have on. You slyly ask what's underneath. I grin and say a lace red bra. You ask if that's it and I say yes.

Shifting again at how bold and loud I said that. We are inching closer to each other after take off. The arm rests are up and I move my hand under the tray to adjust my skirt so you can see my naked pussy. I see your tray jump from your hard cock.

We've shifted to face each other and block the guy on the other side from seeing me. I sit so my legs are apart. Your hand is slowly moving towards my dripping pussy. As you feel how wet I am for you the lights go down. I lean forward and you capture my mouth.

You pull me towards you and continue to move your fingers up and down my slit. Capturing my moans with your mouth. I'm now rubbing your cock through your jeans.

We shift again and I slide your zipper down and put my hand down your pants. I remove your cock and start jerking you off. I can't believe we are touching each other like this on a full plane. You release my mouth and move to my ear. You tell me to spread more.

This gives you better access to my clit and you start to thumb it hard. I cum hard on your hand. You keep finger fucking me as I furiously move my hand up and down. Using your pre cum as lube I slow down.

You tell me to suck your cock. We both move again and I take your gorgeous cock into my mouth. Cupping your balls in my hand, they are heavy. Running my tongue up your shaft over your tip I purr at how good you taste.

Your hand moves to grip my hair guiding me up and down. I feel you're about to cum so I take you into my throat as I suck. You buck and squirt your yummy seed down my throat. I swallow everything.

You pull me up moving me to straddle your legs. You're still mostly hard and slide your cock along my wet slit. From my ass to my clit driving me wild until you lift your hips up and burry yourself into me. I dig my face into your shoulder and bit down to keep from screaming out.

You pound me until I cum again. You pull out and have me turn away. Now we look like we are just hugging from behind if anyone looks. You lift my skirt and slide right into my tight ass. I have to bite down on your hand so I don't wake other passengers up.

Sliding your hand around you start pinching my clit again as you slid in and out of my ass. I can't take it and cum as you thrust one more time and cum with me.

Hugging me tightly you whisper in my ear to hand you the napkins we packed. You clean us up just as the drink cart comes from behind. You kiss my neck and we go back to our seats like nothing happened.

Yet something did happen. You hold my hand the rest of the flight. As we deplane the person next to us hands you a note. He was thanking us for the show and said his wife was in for an extra good night. I giggle and walk away. We meet at the rental car and you kiss me hard.

You're always amazed when I'm that bold. The ride to our hotel is tame compared. Your hand does travel up and rest on my leg as close as you can get without touching my pussy.

It's going to be an interesting trip for sure...