Planet Alpha-Aleph Needs Your Help

Story Info
Alex gets beamed up...and knocked up?
1.5k words
4.06
92.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ozytron
Ozytron
6 Followers

Alex opened his eyes groggily, his head aching, and struggled to place himself. His surroundings felt bizarre. He was lying on a bed of some kind, its cushioning firm but pleasant. The ceiling appeared to be far above him, and it shined like rubies, a rich, vibrant red. For a second he wondered if he was in a cathedral of some kind, and he tried in vain to right himself up. Though his arms were free, there was a thick strap on his chest, tying him to the bed.

"What the fuck?" he mumbled, his speech thick and syrupy.

The last thing Alex remembered was sitting on his roof, looking up at the meteor shower that had been forecast. And .. something in the sky? A black void, a green beam and then ..

"Good, you're awake," a voice boomed from all around him. It sounded robotic.

"Whatsh going on?" Alex asked. He wondered if he had been drugged. His thoughts were fuzzy around the edges, and he didn't feel nearly as scared as he thought this situation warranted.

"Planet Alpha-Aleph is currently recruiting life forms for assistance in bringing up its population to normal levels. We thank you for your participation."

Alex tried to make sense of the words. "What do you mean?"

"Due to global catastrophe, our species has dwindled to unhealthy numbers. To speed up our recovery process, we are enlisting others to help. It will be brief, and you will be compensated. We thank you for your participation."

Before Alex could say anything further, he saw something move, right on the corner of his vision. Turning his head, he saw what appeared to be a woman in scrubs moving towards him. She carried a needle in her hand.

"Who are you?"

"I am one of the survivors from Alpha-Aleph." Her voice was still mechanical to the ear, but not nearly as alien as the voice over the loudspeaker. "I have taken your species' form so as to calm you. Due to your breeding limitations, we will be performing a minor gender reassignment beforehand. This will be painless, and temporary. Do not be afraid, Alexander. We thank you for your participation."

Alex could not summon the strength to swat her arm away as she quickly injected him with the contents of the syringe, emptying it into a vein on his forearm. Almost immediately he felt his stomach tie itself in knots. She undid the strap over his chest, obviously confident that Alex would not be trying to escape. The nurse began to take off his jeans. Alex was confused but did not struggle. She took off his boxers next, lying both on the ground next to his bed.

He began to feel his body changing. First his chest grew tender, his nipples hardening. Slowly his chest began to protrude, until he appeared to have tits like that of a young woman, soft and full. His eyes grew wide at the sight of his breasts.

The nurse came over and felt his tits, cupping them with her hands. They felt sore, but he loved how her hands felt on them. "Good," she murmured, and walked back over to where he could now feel his genitals .. rearranging themselves. It felt wrong. But it also felt so good.

He slowly reached a hand down and touched himself. Where he had expected to find cock, he now found a pussy, warm and inviting. Alex quickly drew his hand away.

"Oh my God. What have you..you done to me?"

The woman smiled. "Don't be scared, Alexander. You remember? Temporary."

"Temporary," he repeated softly.

She nodded, and pulled stirrups out of their compartments in the bed. Gently, she guided his feet into them, making him spread his new vagina for her. He moaned as she slid one finger inside it.

"Excellent. One moment." The nurse walked out, and returned momentarily wielding what appeared to be a large turkey baster, filled with something light blue in colour. She looked at him almost apologetically. "It's crude. But it will get the job done."

Without further ado, she maneuvered the baster inside of him, eliciting a deep groan from Alex, and slowly squeezed out every drop, deep inside his cunt, then set the baster to the side. Alex felt full with all of that inside. "What ish that..?"

"This is seminal fluid. Do not worry," she said again. "Our species goes through a very fast reproductive process. You will see."

He did see. This worked even quicker than the injection had. Alex saw his belly start to swell up, first only looking bloated, then steadily growing larger, forcing his now much-to-small shirt up. Finally it stopped, looking gigantic, at least 40 inches around. Alex tentatively placed his hand on it. It felt good to rub his big belly. As he did so, his breasts began to leak pleasurably.

"I..I wanna get fucked. Someone fuck me.."

The nurse seemed to smirk at him. "That's a pretty standard reaction. No fucking today, Alexander. Just a little fingering right now. Ok?"

She used two fingers this time, moving them in and out of his wet pussy. His toes curled as he continued rubbing his distended stomach. With his other hand, he gently squeezed his tit. His entire body was buzzing with these sensations.

"Fuck," he panted. "I..I feel like a cow..I jusht wanna come."

"Also typical. You're doing great."

She kept sliding her fingers in and out. Without warning, Alex felt himself go over the edge. He moaned loudly as his body shook, his pussy contracting with the nurse's fingers still inside it. Waves of pleasure racked him until his eyes rolled back and he felt like passing out again. "There you go," she said, and stopped fingering him. She measured something. "Dilation at two centimeters."

"What?"

"Three centimeters." She looked up at Alex again. "You're going to experience contractions soon."

"I .. what?" Suddenly he felt it. A sharp pain that shot up through his spine.

"Four centimeters."

He could feel himself widening, and soon an urge began building inside him.

"Five centimeters. Halfway there, Alexander."

"I .. sh-should push now?" he asked her.

She shook her head. "Not yet. Six centimeters. I will tell you. Almost there. Seven centimeters." Another contraction hit him, stronger this time. He felt another urge to bear down, to force out these .. things inside him.

"Eight centimeters."

Helplessly, he kept his hand on his belly, trying not to cry out.

"Nine centimeters."

"Oh God..I'm soo..embarrashed.."

"Ten centimeters. It's time to push."

"Get it out," he groaned, "get it out of my big belly." He bore down, pushing as hard as he could, then stopped, panting and out of breath. "I'm..I'm a boy! N-not a mommy.."

"Shh. Almost there. Another big push for me."

He pushed again, even harder, grunting as he did so. He felt something start to spread his opening even wider. "Sho close.."

"That's it. Keep going." The nurse began to rub his throbbing clit, making him moan in pleasure even as he was in labor. Alex arched his back.

"Yes! Rub my pregnant clit!" he cried out. He felt sweat running down his back, and groaned, pushing, pushing..

"There. The first one's out," the nurse said, cradling what appeared to be a large egg. "Only two more."

"I wanna cum again," he moaned, light-headed, as another egg shifted into position. "Pleashe, nurse.."

This one was easier to get out as he cradled his belly, only taking three pushes this time. He focused on breathing in and out, raising himself up onto his arms for the final egg. Sweat beads rolled down his face. His shirt was soaked, thanks in part to exertion and the milk that was still dripping from his engorged tits.

"One more push, Alexander," the nurse said calmly.

"Hnngh..." He gasped for air. "I'm giving birth. Oh God. I'm in labor.."

"One more push."

He pushed again, feeling the egg finally come out of his stretched-out pussy. The nurse put all the eggs away in the back, and came out with what appeared to be a breast pump. "Now we just need to milk you, then this will be completed."

With that she lifted up his shirt and attached the pumps to his sore breasts. As she turned on the pump, he moaned in pleasure. She smiled at him.

"It feels good to be milked, doesn't it?"

"Y-yesh.."

She made her way to his pussy again, once more rubbing his clit.

"Don't..stop. So dirty..I want to..oh!" He came loudly, his hips rocking back and forth. The nurse collected the breast pumps from him, which were now filled with his mother's milk. She then readied another needle, sticking it into the exhausted Alex's forearm once more.

"We thank you for your participation."

The next morning he awoke in his bed, totally and completely male. He shook his head at the weird dream, feeling oddly aroused by it. Only when he saw there had been a deposit of fifty thousand dollars to his bank account did he think there might be some truth in it. He sort of hoped they would require his services again.

Ozytron
Ozytron
6 Followers