Planet Moor Di'shen & Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell, that is a four thousand dollar couch." Tasha said.

"That is the least of your worries right now, my dear." I said.

"What are you talking about?" Tasha said.

I was asking around this morning, it seems you both have been buying up properties all over town. Both of you know about the silver under the town, you both have been fighting over something that you don't own and never will. The town owns this land and what land they don't own, you do, you will give to the town for nothing." I said.

"Now wait a minute....:" Tasha said.

I interrupted her, "No, remember what I said about me owning you?"

"No, you don't." she said.

"Tricia," I said, "who owns you now?"

"You do, Master, just as you own her." Tricia said.

"You were just fooling this morning, right?" Tasha said.

"No," I said, "Now come here and kneel." Pointing at the floor where I wanted her. She stuttered something; slowly moving over in front of me, she kneeled down on both knees. "Master, I am sorry." She said.

"You two have caused a lot of trouble in this town, first Tricia brings in outside muscle, and then Tasha hires me to remove them. Did you think I would bow to your money? Unlike these men, I have some self-respect, now as for these men, since neither one of have anything left but your bodies, how are you going to pay them." I said.

Dixon said, "She owes us for a month's pay. How are we going to collect if she has nothing?"

"How would like to take it out in trade?" I said.

"What are you suggesting for trade?" he ask.

"Most guy's dream of doing twins, I offer you these two for forty-eight hour of fucking and sucking. As long as you don't hurt them, they maybe whores, but they're my whores, I want to use them again. Understand?" I said.

So for a month's pay for the eight of us, you offer us a pair of twin blonde Barbie dolls, to use for forty-eight hours. Not enough through her in, I heard what you said about being a virgin. I could go for that." Dixon said.

Di'shen looked at me concerned, I shook my head. "No, I don't think so; it's the two blondes or nothing." I said.

Dixon got stupid; he pulled a pistol and shot me. The eight of them laughed till they realized I didn't fall.

"Gentlemen, I guess you just wasted a good thing. No pay, no pussy and no private's" I said and waved my hand across them, castrating all of them instantly, the screaming was worse than what the twins had done when I butt-fucked their asses. I waved my arm again sending them out the door through the air to somewhere far away.

"They will be no problem anymore. Tasha, Tricia, I want both of you showered and ready for some fun in thirty minutes. Shower together like you did as teenagers; you have shared with each other before. Di'shen and I want to watch." I said.

"Yes, Master" they both said together.

Di'shen, my lovely, shall we follow them and watch the show." I said.

"My husband, I think I would rather join them in the shower, don't you think so too." Di'shen said.

"Boy, I get to fuck you for the first time in the shower of our new home. Or are you going to make me ass fuck these two again." I said.

I heard a whimper from Tricia, "No, please not again today."

"I think that would be fun to watch, you fuck Tricia while her sister licks my ass and pussy before she washes them." Di'shen said.

"I think Tricia needed to suck my cock first and maybe lick my ass while she is down there." I said.

"That is a great idea, these two will be our personal slaves, and they will go where we go. They will do us when told to, anytime anywhere. How shall we dress them?" Di'shen said.

I stripped out of my clothes, I stepped into the shower. Di'shen already had the water running and standing under it.

"Tasha," I said, "spread Di'shen's butt cheeks and lick her asshole."

"Tricia," Di'shen said, "spread your Master's butt cheek and lick his asshole."

"Damn, that feels good, she knows how to lick, I'll give her a few minutes then I'll choke her with my cock." I said.

"I am thinking that they should bath us, so we can stop wasting time wanting something we both need that is for you to fuck me properly. I want to feel your cock in my pussy, ass and mouth. I know you want to feel me around you." Di'shen said.

"I agree, ladies and I use that term lightly, wash us and bath us. When we are done here and before Di'shen and I climb on the bed, I am going to tie you together so you lick each other." I said.

"Sir, Master, I want to be on the bed with you and the Queen." Tasha said.

I slapped her, "Never ask that again, that is not for you to decide."

Tasha slide down into the corner of the shower. Tricia went to her, I grabbed Tricia by the hair, "Bitch, did I tell you to move?" I pulled her back to her knees in front of me; I pulled her head back and force my cock into her mouth. She choked as I pushed it deep into her throat. I keep pushing it deeper; she gagged and tried to pull away.

"Shit, I have had enough of their shit, I will make them our whores, and they will service us without thinking. I am going to program their minds to know what we want them to do. They will know nothing else, except that they are sister's I can't take that away, it just makes it mean more when they know they are being force to suck her sister's clit."

"Shit, man, you have been alive for too long; it has twisted your respect for women. I see how you look at me then see how you treat them. It is two different worlds. I know you love them in a way only you know. You love me the same way, you just show it differently. I also know you would never hurt them just to be mean, so I know you will not program them to be our whores, they are already that, you want them to think about our next move and be ready for it. That will come with time, they will learn. Now pull you dick out of her mouth and let her go to her sister. I want that thing choking me." Di'shen said.

I released Tricia, she pulled away, I grabbed her and pulled her to her feet, and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. I held her for a moment. I released her again. She run to her sister, she looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back at her. I turned to Di'shen, "My little china doll whore, I am going to fuck you silly."

She swung to slap me, I caught her wrist. I looked into her eyes, "You are my china doll whore, and I am the only one to call you that. I hear anyone even think that you are a whore. I will castrate them on the spot, male or female. It is a term that I like, you are mine, I will call you what I like."

"Ok, mister Prick, I will call you prick whenever you call me whore." Di'shen said.

"Fine, I don't mind prick, because I will be pricking you shortly." I said.

"And I will still be your little china doll whore. No way around that one." Di'shen said.

"So how do you want it, on your back or your knees from the rear?" I said

"I want on top." She said.

"Works for me, but you have to be on your feet part of the time, I will not thrust up into you because I am tired already." I laughed.

"Sure, I can slide my pussy up and down on your cock for a couple of hours. Damn, that thing is huge, I don't know about this." Di'shen said.

I grabbed her and rolled her onto her back. I put my cock at the opening of her pussy, I force it in slowly. She screamed as I pushed it into her. "Damn, I know why they screamed now, your ripping me in two." Di'shen said.

"Do you want me to stop?" I said.

"Hell, no, I am just getting started, once I have come a couple of times, I want you to grease my ass and fuck it, carefully, of course." Di'shen said.

"Yes my Queen," I bend down and kissed her. I drove my cock into her slowly at first, I had made about a dozen strokes when she tensed up and screamed in pure pleasure. She had just come on her first cock. I kept driving it in and out, within minutes she had come four times, now everytime I moved she came. She was out of it, twenty minutes after I had forced my way in, she passed out from the pleasure. I rolled off and leaned over and kissed her.

"Twins, come to the bed," I said. They crawled up onto the bed, "Tricia, lick her pussy, keep her wet. Tasha, I still owe you a butt-fucking, for now I want you to suck me."

Tasha said, "Yes, Master, will you come in my mouth?"

"Maybe," I said.

Tasha slide her lips down over my cock. She licked the head, and then pulled off, she started licking the shaft. She was licking the Queen's juices off of me. I looked to Di'shen, she laid there with her legs spread apart, passed out for the time being, Tricia laid between her legs, licking her clit, and pushing two fingers in and out of her pussy. I was going to have to wait for her ass. I had no idea how long she would be out. I looked back to Tasha, "I want you bend over something solid, your time has come."

"The dresser will work," she said and moved off the bed and to the dresser. I was right behind her, I pushed her down over the top of the dresser pinning her against it as I forced my cock into her ass. She didn't scream this time; I let it pass because Di'shen was sleeping. I got a little rough on her though, she was crying. I ask her what was wrong.

"You are hurting my legs against the dresser, it feels like your trying to break them." She cried.

"I'm sorry, I am not trying to hurt you this time, and I am just enjoying fucking your ass. I need to fuck the Queen's ass so bad, you just take the edge off." I said.

"Get my sister over here and you can fuck both of us in the ass." Tasha said.

"Tricia, come here please." I said.

"Tricia is just fine where she is," Di'shen said.

"Your awake, good, time to pay up" I said.

I pulled out of Tasha, pulled her upright, picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bed. I laid her down gently. The three of them were looking at me.

"Why are you being so nice to her?" Di'shen ask.

"I just felt like it, I am not totally heartless." I said.

I kissed Di'shen, "I am going to roll you over and grease your ass. I am going to fuck your ass till you pass out again. Then I am going after Tricia."

"No, I want you to roll my legs up over my head and enter me that way." Di'shen said.

"As my Queen wishes" I said and folded her in half, pushing my cock into her ass roughly, she screamed at first then she started cooing. She enjoyed this as much as he did. Tasha slipped in to kiss Di'shen; Di'shen grabbed her and kissed her. Di'shen slid her hand down between Tasha's legs, pushing two fingers into her pussy. Di'shen and Tasha kissed for a while. Di'shen felt hands at her crotch; Tricia started fingering Di'shen's clit. Di'shen was in pure pleasure, she was being butt-fucked which she loved but she had the twins to play with at the same time. I was the man who had tortured her for so many years with his little joke was now taking her the way she really likes. I had become her man this time, just as she was my woman. The twins were for both of them to play with; they seemed to agree that they belonged to her and me. She was not going to let any of the three go for a long time. As my cock slammed her ass, she came in a screaming fit. Tasha and Tricia backed off, Tricia had never see Di'shen like this. Di'shen shook so hard I grabbed her as she rode my cock. She wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "God, I loved that, do it again. I want to come like that every time you ass-fuck me, I want the twins here always. They are so fun to play with, we should take good care of them, and you can fuck the three of us anytime you want."

Di'shen was winding down from the high of her cum. She slowly drifted off to sleep again. I looked at the two twins, "Tricia, your ass is mine now."

Tricia tried to run, but I caught her. She was crying, "Please not my ass, I am not like her. I don't like it."

"Tricia, you know better than to refuse me, that make me more interested in ass-fucking you. Now come here and bend over, I will do you freestanding. I might even pick you up and pump you while holding you in my arms." I said.

"Please" She cried.

I grabbed her, forced her over a chair back, shoving my cock into her ass. She screamed Tasha stuffed a towel into Tricia's mouth. Tricia looked at Tasha with hate, Tasha lower her mouth to Tricia's ear. She said, "Don't wake the Mistress. I like my skin on my flesh." Tricia looked at her with horror; she pulled the towel out and shouted, "I will be the one skinning you if you do that again. You know I have always hated being ass-fucked. I hope he does you again when he is done with me."

"I am going to put you both side by side and go from one to the other and back again. Just think every few minutes, I will be entering your ass again, over and over." I said.

"Not their asses, I want more," Di'shen said.

"My lady, you are ready again? I will be happy to take you to the edge again. I have never seen a woman come like that." I said.

"I have never orgasmed like that before; I want the three of you to make me come like that again. I will suck your cock every night till you come in my mouth for a year, husband. Tricia, I will see to it that he never sticks his cock up your ass again, Tasha dear, I will leave your skin on you permanently. I want that rush again, I know you can't promise that it will ever happen again, but damn you sure as hell are going to try."

"That is a big order on both ends; you know we can't promise you a thing. If we do, you may have put your mouth around something you can fulfill. As for her ass, that promise you can't keep, like you, I get a rush from fucking Tricia's ass, she fights it so much she makes it fun. Tasha never had to worry about her skin coming off. But my new love, I will promise that we are going to try to make your head explode." I said.

"If we do it, you will not take my ass again, Master." Tricia asks.

"Sorry, sweetie, she made that promise not me." I said.

"Perry, if you make me come like that again tonight or before we all sleep, you will not touch her asshole again. I will forbid it, if you want my lips on your cock again." Di'shen said.

"You can do me twice as long and twice as hard, like our Mistress, I love your cock in any of my holes. If my sister doesn't want a cock in her ass, use me all you want." Tasha said.

"Now you have no reason to hurt her again, she has begged you for mercy, her sister has offered herself to do double duty with her ass, and I have threatened to stop sucking your cock. So if you attempt to ass-fuck Tricia again, I will skin your ass, literally." Di'shen said.

"Ok, I get it, Tricia after tonight your ass is off-limits. Till morning it is still mine, so expect at least one more ass-reaming. Di'shen, my love, I hear your ass begging for my cock, so roll over on your belly and let me get started. I want this as much as you do. I need to come with you." I said.

"Master, one last time, I agree to that, I love your cock in me, but not in my ass. It hurts so bad, I just don't know how others take it." Tricia said.

"Tricia, the four of us have only been together for a two days, I love all three of you and you, Di'shen, are my special one. I never thought that joke I pulled on you two hundred years ago would give me your virgin pussy today. You twins have earned my love and trust in you. You are our slaves, not just slaves but lovers and we do respect you, we have to keep you to save your lives from yourselves. If the two of you have kept going you would have killed each other. I will not allow that, your bodies are worth too much on the market." I said with a smile.

"Bastard" Tasha said, "You think that is funny."

"I love you both; I would never sell you to slavers. In fact, if they took you I would hunt the world for you, all three of you." I said.

"You damn well better," Di'shen said, "My ass is well worth the hunt. I would hunt for the three of you."

Tasha and Tricia talked quietly for a few minutes.

"We would hunt down any bastards that took you, hurt either of you and we would skin them alive. You are right, you saved us from ourselves. We were on the road to killing each other, over some damn metal. What we have here is worth so much more; please don't ever put us out. We would not make it long out there." Tasha said for the both of them.

"Ok, lady's, whose ass do I get first?" I said.

"If the Mistress does not mind, you can do me first for the last time." Tricia said.

"Tricia, are you offering him your ass hole freely?" Di'shen asks.

"Yes, just this once." Tricia said.

"By all means, my ass is his forever, yours is off the table come morning. I will help him love you as will your sister; we will make you come with gusto." Di'shen said.

I walked over to Tricia where she stood leaning against a table, "Turn around, bend over and pull your ass cheeks apart. I am going to do this slowly. I want you to enjoy this as much as I will." I said.

She didn't scream as I forced my cock into her ass. I pounded her hard for a time; she was thrusting back into me. She came hard, moaning as she did. I came in her ass and held it there for a while enjoying the tightness of her ass. Tasha moved to me, she kissed me, and said, "She is yours now, pull out and hold her."

I pulled out and took Tricia into my arms. "Sweetie, you and your sister will stay with us for as long as we want." I said. I pulled both of them into my arms and hugged them.

Di'shen said, "That is nice, but they are still my slaves, they will be here till the sun doesn't rise again."

"Ladies, the morning will be here before we finish, I said, we rest tonight, I am tired, tomorrow we have a new day to conquer and maybe other women. During the wee hours before dawn, I heard that low rumble but didn't think nothing of it till someone shouted, "Yea, you people on the bed." I sat up. I looked around to see myself coming toward the bed.