Planetary Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, almost indiscernible, he nodded his head in abject shame.

"That's all I needed to know." The naked woman moved away with an arrogant confident air, encouraged by noisy supporters who cheered her. "I'm running for mayor!"

The crowd responded to Rhonda's announcement with a roar of assent. The loud whooping sounds filled the air as the crowd cheered Rhonda. Suddenly two giant aliens with four eyes and greyish skin held her on their shoulders. They were nine feet tall, but with Rhonda, on their shoulders, they seemed as tall as buildings. They marched around in circles while she downed a full mug of beer. She didn't seem to care when golden liquid spilt out the sides of her mouth and ran down her naked chest and wiped the foam from her lips. One by one the Red Tryrirds moved forward to make individual pledges of loyalty to Rhonda.

Jean could hear the joyous shouts of encouragement and saw alcoholic beverages being passed around.

There were other human girls celebrating. The tiny female dwarfish alien with horns and spikes on her back also had a mug and made sour faces as she sipped at it. She tugged at one of the aliens who was holding Rhonda and he picked her up. She crawled to sit upon his head and kissed Rhonda lovingly on her cheek.

Rhonda then turned to Jean and tapped the alien who was carrying her on the shoulder. He bowed down right in front of Jean.

Suddenly, there was silence in the public square as all eyes were fixed upon Rhonda. She sat neither moving nor speaking, her face still set like that of a marble statue, and almost as unreadable. Jean gazed at her with the rest of the spectators as they waited.

"Are you the Earth girl?" Rhonda asked offering her hand and Jean shook it.

"I guess I am," said Jean awkwardly.

A small smile curled at the corners of her mouth. "I know that Toettut is nothing like Earth and is overwhelming for first timers."

"I'm getting used to it," Jean returned the smile. "Although it is a cultural shock."

"Yeah," Rhonda nodded. "But back here we like to call it by fun fucking!"

The silence succeeded with laughter.

"We've got to talk sometime," Rhonda said. "If you're ever interested I might have a position for you in my cabinet."

"Er—thanks..." She nodded her head and smiled helplessly.

Rhonda's lips parted and she gave Jean's breasts a firm but gentle squeeze.

She nodded and blew her a kiss. He tapped the alien and left.

"Stand aside," the tall aliens called out loudly. "Let our candidate pass."

The crowd followed them like a flock of geese as they crossed the square in a group.

"Impressive," Brick commented as his eyes swept over the woman's graceful, slender torso, pausing on the tips of her breasts, the line of her collarbone, the flatness of her stomach. "I might vote for her myself."

"Is this normal," Jean asked.

"Yes," he grinned. "Come along Miss Rene. We still have your business to attend to."

to be continued

12