Planetary Transit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should make it clear that in this part of the world 'tossing off' is euphemistic for 'masturbate', so it came as no surprise when he bit and loudly said, "Maybe later darlin', I've got pool to play first!"

There were a few chuckles from the onlookers, I just smiled and said, "Yeah you wish."

He broke and didn't sink any balls.  My turn and I was on a streak.  Steve sat down with his cue at his table. My third ball coincidentally meant bending over the table right in front of him, and I missed.  He stood and brushed past me, quietly saying, "You bend over any further and I'll get a grandstand view of your knickers!"

As he bent down to take his shot I leaned down to whisper in his ear, "Doubt it.  Can't see what's not there."

And it was true, for the first time my life I'd gone commando.  I loved the feeling of fresh air on my lips when I moved, and the excitement at the risk of accidentally exposing myself in this short skirt!

I walked away and let him take his shot.  He proceeded to clean up the table, then shook my hand after winning.  There were two more games left, with him in the final.

"You sticking around for the final?" he asked as he released my hand.

"Maybe."

"Wanna go for a vape?"

We strolled back out to the smoking area where two guys and a girl were smoking real cigs.

"You new to town then?  I'm Steve by the way."

"Kelly.  Just here for a couple of days, passin' through.  You always lived here?"

"Yeah.  You got family here?  You look vaguely familiar, like I'm missing some family resemblance or something."

"Nah," I lied.  I didn't want any complications.  "Stopped on my way somewhere is all, passin' through like I said."

One of the smoking guys walked past and back into the bar.

"If you're interested, a few of us usually go back to my place after the pool.  You know, if you wanna keep drinking?"

Hook, line and sinker.  Now when do I drop the bomb?  Not just yet, I felt.

"Hmm, yeah maybe.  We'll see."

The remaining man and woman smokers left the area now too, leaving us alone outside.

"I see what you did there, during the game.  Trying to throw me by saying you weren't wearing any knickers.  Takes a lot more than that to put me off my game."  He paused.  "Bet it's not even true, right?"

I still can't believe I went this far in public: my eyes darted around to make sure nobody could see, I turned to face him, took one step backwards then grabbed the hem of my skirt with both hands and fully lifted it from the mid thigh up to the midriff.  I stood there for a solid three seconds fully exposing myself to him while he just gawped at me!

The cold breeze felt good on my pussy, and when I dropped the skirt I smiled.  He looked totally shocked!

"Don't ask the question if you can't handle the answer," I said as I walked off for the restroom grinning to myself.

Now my first time in a female public bathroom, that'll require a full story of it's own - women don't half get chatty when they're peeing!

When I emerged from the toilets Steve was already playing the final match.  His opponent was pretty good but he still won while the other guy had two balls left in play.

He was so smug in victory, I was just dying to drop the bomb on him.  But not yet, I still hadn't reeled him in enough.

He came over to me carrying his beer.  "Hey Kelly, wanna party with the winner?"

And so around eleven o'clock I was at his house with a few of his friends.  They were actually all people I vaguely knew from school, but I couldn't let on of course.  And obviously they had no idea who I was.  Beers were passed around, someone was rolling and passing around doobies.

I'd been talking with Jon for a while.  He'd been the older brother of one of my friends, I used to think he was pretty cool.  Midway through a conversation he just randomly leaned towards and tried to kiss me!  I ducked and dived a little to avoid it and told him politely that I wasn't interested.  Do women get hit-on like this regularly?  I supposed that yes they probably do, more so when younger and even more so when attractive.  Oof, was I being a misogynist there?  It sounded a like a dodgy opinion to have, and yet it rang true.

I rejoined the main group conversation in the living room.  I'd kind of been right about him still living with his mother, she'd died a few years ago and he inherited the house.  Which made me feel just a little sorry for him.

Within two minutes of me joining the group the talk, clearly engineered specifically to get onto this topic, moved to school days, and funnily enough the rumour about Steve having a large cock.  A rumour he playfully refused to confirm nor deny but obviously wanted to be something that was talked about.

I started to think about Sam and her one hetero experience, the guy who also had a massive member.  It had gotten to around midnight and I was rapidly running our of runway to humiliate him in front of an audience.

Did that part really matter?  I was still a bit vague on exactly what I was going to do but, hey, playing it by ear.  Right?

Steve got up and went to the kitchen so I followed.

"Hey," He said.

"Hey. So..." I paused, not sure I was actually going to do this.  "So since I showed you mine, are you gonna show me yours?"  I put on a teenage schoolgirl voice and added, "I've totally gotta know if, like, the rumours are true!" 

He was grinning like a fool.

"Yeah, I mean, yeah, give me a minute."

He disappeared into the living room and the voices went quiet.  I couldn't hear exactly what Steven was saying.

I think the gist was probably "I'm about to get laid, go home."  He really was a douche.

I moved back into the living room  from the kitchen as a I heard the front door close.  Everyone was gone, Steve was stood at the front door.

The furniture was pretty old fashioned, I guessed that Steve hadn't bought anything new after he took over the place.  I sat onto the sideboard cupboard near the kitchen doorway and slid my ass backward so my feet lifted off the floor.

He walked over and stood in front of me, tried to lean in to kiss me.  I pushed him back with my hands.

"No.  I don't wanna kiss."  I simultaneously hiked my skirt up and parted my legs.  My beautiful shaved pussy on full display I added, "Show me your cock."

This was it.  No audience to play to but no matter.  He undid his belt and started to unbutton his jeans.  Damn this would be great, I was about to tell him his maggot was worthless and...

He slid his trousers and shorts down to his thighs and his erection sprung from his pants.

It was huge!  Like pornstar huge, and pointing at me.

I looked him in the eye then looked back down at it.  That was literally twice the size of mine.  Of what I used to have.  I looked back up and he was smiling.

"Yeah the rumours were true."

He stepped closer.  Fuck that was a big cock.  I felt myself starting to moisten.  He seemed to be leaning towards me again for a kiss.  I looked him in the eye again.

"I don't want to fucking kiss."  I looked down again then back up to his eyes.  I spread my legs wide and hiked my skirt until it looked like a belt, so I was effectively naked from the waist down.  "Press it against my pussy."

Yeah, the humiliation was any second now.  He moved forwards again.  It was the most bizarre thing, for a brief second his cock was between my legs, like I was seeing my cock, Karl's cock.  And then it gently pressed against my lips.

OhMyFuckingGodThatFeelsAmazing!

I couldn't take my eyes off it.  Some primal urge kicked in; without a second thought I put my hands on his hips and pulled.  Instead of pulling him closer my ass slid forward across the surface of the sideboard and I watched him slowly slid inside me, inch by inch.  Fucking hell, that felt so good!

"Ah..."  

Looking back I still didn't fully understand what happened, maybe hormones?  My female body desperately wanted that cock.

I pulled him tight, wrapped my legs behind his rear and he filled me deep and hard..

Fuck it felt amazing.  There was nothing left to see, my groin pressed at his.  He was fully inside me, all nine or so inches.

I looked up again.  He tried to kiss me but I turned my head to avoid it, "No."  I could feel my slit was dripping wet, fuck I was feeling so horny.  "Just fuck me."

I squeezed his body with my thighs, gripping him tightly.  I squeezed his cock with my vag; I didn't even know I could do that!  My tightness around him felt amazing.

I moved my hands, putting them behind me and pressing down on the surface so I could arch my back and push my pelvis at him, while releasing my thighs and spreading my legs as wide as they could go.

He withdrew a little and pushed hard into me.  Fuck that felt divine.  He did it again, and I got ready to receive the fucking of my life, "Oh my god I'm having sex with a guy and it's beautiful," I thought to myself.

But then he pushed a third time and groaned loudly.  I felt his massive cock stiffen even harder inside me then a sudden feeling of fullness, of fullness and warmth deep inside me.

Oh my god, had he just cum?

His body seemed to physically deflate, he huched forwards toward me again, another attempt at a kiss.  His face reached a few inches from mine when I started laughing.

A proper belly laugh, which felt weird with him still inside me.  My muscles contracting around his hardness.

Damn, I'd come so close to letting him fuck me and actually enjoying it, it would have been the exact opposite of what I was trying to acheieve.  Just another fuck for him with a beautiful girl, he'd probably brag about to his friends.  But this...

 this was just perfect.

"Did you just cum?" I managed to get out through the laughter.

"Erm, I..."

I howled with laughter as he stepped back and his cock slid out of me, looking embarrassed. 

"Is that really all you've got?"  His face went bright red.  "That was pathetic!  Worst.  Fuck.  Ever!"  I laughed again and saw that the laughter was as cutting as the words.

"Hey, why are you... it's not my fault," he started to say but I cut him off.

"Aw, it's not my fault, you know how pathetic that sounds?  You piece of shit, have you ever satisfied a woman?"

I stood up and my skirt slipped back down to my mid-thigh.  The vitriol flowed from my mouth and his cum started flowing from my slit.  He looked stunned.

"Is that why you were such a bully at school?  It's a huge joke isn't it?  Massive cock but absolutely no use with it!  I'll bet that's why Sophie told everyone you were shit in bed!"

"What?  How do you know about..."

"You bullied us because of your own fucking inadequacies didn't you, you cunt?"  His eves widened.  "Yeah Steve, I was one of the boys you bullied you fucking moron."

Oh shit.  I'd never meant to reveal that last part.  How the hell would I explain that?  Well there was only one possible explanation from the point of view of the entire world except mine.  And he was such a bigot that it'd really upset him even if it wasn't technically true. After all I was an honest to goodness woman!  But he didn't need to know that.

"Oh do you like my new look?  Pretty fucking cute for a guy, eh?"

"No, that's not..."

"Do you remember me, Steve?  Course you don't cos I was male at school.  You'd have remembered a girl as cute as me, right?  But if you don't remember me, then I must've been a guy, huh?"

"Anyone could say they went to..."

"Oh I went to school with you, Steve.  How else could I know what happened at Sally Swanson's party, what you did with Sally when you were supposed to be with Alice?  How could I know?  Ask me anything!"

His jaw hung open.

"Nah you don't need to, do you?  You know.  I used to be a guy.  And.   You.  Just.  Fucked.  Me."  I laughed again.  "And you were shit.  I'm laughing at you Steve."

He lurched towards me in rage and I instinctively side-kicked him at the waist, putting him on the floor.  I was taller than him and had  learned some serious karate since school days.  I laughed again.

"So to recap: you just fucked a guy, and if you get up he's going to beat the shit out of you.  Whatcha gonna do Steve?"

He sat in stunned slience.  I smiled.

"Thought so.  See you later Steve!"

The door closed behind me with a click and I headed toward my parents' house. 

Oh my god!  That actually just happened!  I slid my hand up my skirt and into the cum that drooled down my inner thigh.  I loved the feel of it oozing out of me.  It had been over in thirty seconds but it was a mind blowing thiry seconds.  I had sex with a guy and loved it!

I tasted my fingers as I walked.

I definitely wanted to do more of that.

12