Planned Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
It's Bob's turn to party.
3k words
3.92
32.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M3PUNCH
M3PUNCH
7 Followers

Authors note: I want to apologize to all the 'Paul' fans out there but he just has to go. He really pissed me off when he told Sue to "Shut Up!" while in his car after partying with Greg and Mary. Sue is just too much of a classy woman to be talked to that way.

*

"Hi Bob. I'm coming to Boston."

"What?" I asked. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm coming to Boston next week, I've broken it off with Paul, and I'm going out for lunch with Mary tomorrow." Sue said all in a rush.

"Whoa! Stop! Start at the beginning." I said.

Sue had completely caught me off guard. I had been waiting in my room for her call. She was supposed to tell me all about a night of sexual bliss with her lover Paul. After her last date with Paul where he had made her fuck another man and let a woman eat her pussy, (Ch. 02) I was looking forward to some powerful phone sex and mutual masturbation as Sue told me all the details of her sexual escapades with Paul.

"I would be on a jet now except that I have to give one weeks' notice before taking any vacation. You were right, Honey. The only thing wrong with my affair with Paul is that you and I weren't fucking when I told you all about it. I have to be with you and share it with you in the flesh for it to have any real meaning!" Sue explained.

"What happened last night? Tell me about Paul". I said.

"It was terrible!" She almost cried. "I'm alright now but it was just awful with Paul. By the end of the date I had ended our affair."

Sue then told me about the whole evening in detail. Paul had called her at work again and told her to be at his house at ten o'clock. Sue voiced her concern about the late hour but Paul said that where they were going, it was best to arrive late. As usual Paul told her what to wear. When it came time for Sue to get ready for her date with Paul she decided that she just wasn't in the mood to be bossed around. She put on a long sleeve pullover, a pair of hip-hugging jeans, and boots. When she got to Paul's, his older brother, Ted, was there. They had both been drinking, and although Paul was OK, his brother was drunk. Sue said Ted smelled of booze and gasoline. She was completely turned off by the whole scene and when Ted tried to play a little grab ass; Sue gave Paul the 'LOOK', asking him to help her. When Paul didn't do anything. Sue said, "Come on let's get out of here!" Sue was afraid that Ted would try to come with them but he just waved them out the door and went to find a place to crash.

Paul was going to take Sue to an Adult Bookstore across town where they could try out and buy some sex toys. Paul got on the freeway and after about thirty minuets Sue asked where this place was. When Paul told her Sue asked him to take the next off ramp because they needed to talk. When they had pulled over and stopped at a gas station, Sue told Paul that her husband had made it perfectly clear that she should never go to that part of town. That it was unsafe and there were a lot of desperate people there that would kill you for the price of their nest fix.

"Paul, you have broken your promise. Why would you want to take me to that part of town? You must know it's dangerous. I've asked you never to put me in harm's way and I think you are about to do just that! I want you to take me back to get my car." Sue ordered. Paul started arguing, trying to get Sue to go to the bookstore. Finally Sue told Paul that it was her time of the month that was making her so edgy and that she thought her flow had just started.

"When we headed back to Paul's house, the jerk made me sit on a newspaper. He was more concerned about his car seats than he was about my predicament" Sue exclaimed!

Back at her car Sue told Paul that it was over. She told him that the sex and been great and she had really enjoyed their night with Greg and Mary, but that she loved her husband and she needed to stop the craziness before he came back from his business trip. Sue told Paul not to call her, that her husband didn't know about their affair and that she didn't want me to find out.

'Was he mad?" I asked.

"No. He just looked disappointed." Sue responded.

"There is no way he won't call you again." I said.

Sue told me that I was right because a message from Paul was on our phone when she got home. "He was begging me to reconsider and that I was the best fuck he had ever had." Sue confirmed.

Sue went on to tell me to start planning for her stay because she would be ready to party when she arrived in Boston. Sue said that she and Mary were planning to have lunch and to do some shopping for her trip. We ended the phone call with Sue telling me that she couldn't wait to see me and that she needed my cock and needed it bad.

After the phone call I got dressed and went down to the Hotel bar for a drink. I found an empty stool at the bar and ordered a scotch and soda. I started thinking about what Sue and I would be doing when she got here next week. I knew she expected to have some sexual adventures and that I did need to figure out how to make that happen. Engrossed in my own thoughts I suddenly became aware that the lady sitting next to me had moved her leg against mine and that she was keeping it there. She was talking to the man next to her and made no effort to move away from our contact. I noticed, first, that she had an unusual tattoo and that, second, her drink was almost finished. During a pause in their conversation, I introduced myself and asked them if I could buy them a drink.

We started talking and doing the 'granfaloon' thing. We found out that we had a lot in common. We were actually from the same area of California. Bill and Sally owned a food processing plant and it didn't take long for me to figure out that they were well off. There was mention of flash cars and boats and ski resort condos. They were in Boston attending a convention and looking to have some fun away from home. I realized that I liked this couple and wanted to know them better.

I asked them if they had eaten and when they said no I suggested that we go to a nice French restaurant just down the street from out hotel. On the way there I had a really good look at Sally and she was a knockout. She was short but had long legs and an ass that was to die for. It looked to be the perfect bubble ass and I guessed her tits to be a size C at least. Sally had a beautiful face and a thin waist, long auburn hair, and very pale skin. She was also very sexy and knew how to dress to show her off. The main thing about Sally, that I couldn't keep my eyes off, was the tattoo. It was a black vine with red roses that started at her right ear, crossed over the back of her neck and then disappeared down her dress and began again on her left leg, circling around until it ended on the top of her foot. I could only guess where it went under her dress. Bill was just an inch shorter than me and had a good build. I asked and found out that he had played football in college just like me. I guessed that both Bill and Sally were in their late thirties or early forties.

Dinner was a lot of fun. Sally sat between Bill and I at a plush and comfortable booth. We told each other all about ourselves and I was surprised at how many common interests we shared. They were glad to hear that Sue was coming to join me soon and said they would like to meet her. Sally kept flirting with me and a few times I had to glance at Bill to make sure it was all right. Sally excused herself to go to the ladies room and I had a passing thought that if she came back without panty hose I was in for a very interesting evening. I nearly flipped out when she did just that! "I hope you don't mind, Bob, but I've taken my panty hose off because they were starting to run." She explained. Sally went on to say that she felt really wicked because she wasn't wearing any panties either.

I noticed she was showing a lot of leg after she sat down. I saw a 'knowing glance' pass between Sally and Bill. "What do you think of my tattoo? Would you like to touch it?" She asked.

"Sure." I said. "If it's alright with Bill."

Bill told me to go for it! I started near her knee and lightly traced the vine with my fingertips up her thigh to the bottom of her dress. As I got near her hem she reached down and with a twinkle in her eye, raised her dress up, keeping just ahead of my fingers. I quickly looked around our area and at Bill who seemed to be enjoying the show. I was waiting for Sally to stop the advance of my fingers and the sexual tension at the table was incredible. As I got closer to her still covered pussy, Sally spread her knees apart and pulled her dress up just enough to expose the top of her legs. Her pussy lips were shaved clean but she had a trimmed bush in the shape of a narrow arrow pointing towards her clit.

By this time I think all three of us were breathing hard. Leaving her pussy exposed, Sally leaned towards me and whispered in my ear. "Would you like to come to our suite and play? Bill likes to watch. We are very discrete and Sue doesn't have to know."

I raised my hand and almost yelled, "Check!" Bill insisted on picking up the tab, saying that his expense account was bigger than mine. As we left the restaurant Sally hooked her arms in both of ours and gave us both a kiss on the cheek as we hurried back to the hotel. Alone in the elevator, Sally and Bill started to kiss. Bill started feeling Sally's breasts and Sally grabbed my hand and put it up underneath her dress and on her ass. I felt down the crack of her butt and on to her wet pussy lips. Sally then stopped kissing Bill and bent over, pulled her dress up to her waist, and told me to have a good feel. Expecting the elevator door to open any second, I started to finger fuck Sally with two fingers. Just as she started grabbing Bill's belt the door did open at our floor. We were lucky no one was waiting because we were too involved to notice until the doors were wide open.

Sally did not pull her dress down as she led Bill and I to the suite. Her exposed ass was just too much and I was so mesmerized by the sexy roll of her cheeks that I tripped over a tray someone had put outside a room on the floor. At the loud crash of dishes we ran down the hall giggling like kids. Inside the door of the suite we paused to catch our breaths and Bill went to the bar and offered to make drinks. Bill and Sally's suite had two bedroom, two bathrooms, a big living room and a view. As I accepted a brandy from Bill, Sally stripped completely naked and sat in an easy chair. Bill and I sat on the couch facing her, sipped our after-dinner drinks and enjoyed the inside view. I think that a naked woman in the presence of clothed men is incredibly sensual. My dick was getting very hard.

I asked Sally if I could see all of her tattoo. She stood before us, raised her arms above her head and slowly turned around. The vine started at her right ear and went on around the back of her neck, then down her back and under her left arm, across the top of her left breast, under her right breast, around the middle of her back, across her belly just above her button then back across her hips just under the dimples of her butt, down the left cheek of her ass then circling around her leg and ending on the top of her foot. Every six inches or so there was a bright red rose. The effect on her pale skin was stunning and I told her so.

After showing off her tattoo, Sally knelt between my legs and took my dick out of my pants. It was nice and hard and she told Bill so. Grabbing the base of my cock with one hand she started licking and kissing the crown. She soon had my dick in her mouth and started swirling her tongue around and around the whole length. I closed my eyes, leaned back and gave myself up to the pleasure.

"Sally loves to give head. Don't you Baby?" Bill said. I had almost forgotten that he was sitting next to me on the couch. "She was an exotic dancer when we first met. She had just finished a set and since I had given her some big tips she came up to me and let me buy her a drink. Sally soon had me in a private lap dancing room. My dick was in her mouth within thirty seconds of entering. We started seeing each other outside of her work and things just clicked. Sally continued to work even after we had married. She loved the sexual stimulation and I loved to watch," Bill continued to explain.

Sally had managed to take my shoes and socks off and was now working on my pants. I lifted my ass off the couch so she could pull them all the way off. She had continued to give me a blowjob the whole time. Sensing that I was nearing a climax she let my dick pop out of her mouth and stepped up onto the couch, straddling my legs. She then lowers herself on to my dick. Holding the back of the couch for support she started to fuck me by not moving up and down but by humping my dick with just the back and forth movement of her hips. She closed her eyes and groaned when I started tweaking her clit with one hand and pulling on her tits with the other. Bill got up from the couch and sat in the easy chair to get a better look at Sally's ass doing magic on my dick. Bill had stripped by this time and was busy masturbating. I noticed that it wasn't only his expense account that was bigger than mine.

Sally had been having a series of mini orgasms and her body was covered by a fine sheen of sweat. Grabbing her ass, I lifted her up and off my dick and told her to kneel on the couch so that I could fuck her from behind. Spreading her knees apart she found the perfect position for me to enter her pussy. As I stuck my dick in her pussy and started giving Sally a good fuck, Bill got up and sat on the arm of the couch to get a better view. Not wanting to climax yet I asked Bill to spell me for a while and let me rest. Bill took my place and started stroking his big dick slowly in and out of Sally's pussy. I found it very erotic to watch. Sally was delighted when after a few minuets; I went around to the back of the couch and stuck my dick in her mouth.

Bill started picking up the pace and Sally reached around and grabbed my ass with both of her hands. She then took the whole length of my dick down her throat and kept it there as Bill really started to pound her pussy. Sally started to have a huge orgasm and was keening around my dick. This was too much for me and I started coming in Sally's mouth. Bill had stopped fucking and was just holding Sally's hips, obviously coming in her pussy. Catching our breaths and facing each other over Sally's back, Bill and I shook hands, silently congratulating each other on a job well done.

As I was getting dressed, both Bill and Sally insisted that we get together again when Sue got here. Sally asked if Sue might be interested in partying with them. I told them that because of recent events that it was a certainty. I promised that they were in for a real treat and that Sue had just had a number of sexually liberating adventures and wanted more.

When I got back to my room I picked up the phone and called home. It was my turn to tell a story.

M3PUNCH
M3PUNCH
7 Followers