Planned Encounter

Story Info
Wife meets her Black bull.
2.1k words
4.14
130.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my last Florida vacation, I had a chance encounter with a black man. Since then I felt a craving for the excitement that stirred in my belly when I talked with any handsome strong black male. I was particularly attracted to Ken, a black man in his mid 30's, close to my age. Ken worked in the men's clothing department at a store I often frequented.

I became acquainted with Ken while shopping for small articles for my husband. At first, I just mildly flirted with him, and left when I began to feel aroused. Although it rarely happens, if I become aroused beyond a certain point, I almost go into a trance and develop an intense craving to be fucked.

Then came the time when I wanted to go further. But first I made sure my husband would be home. Then, I would quickly drive home and have him satisfy my lust for sex should it be necessary. I waited until Ken was alone in his department and I started a casual conversation. His attentiveness started a twinge in my belly that moved slowly to my groin as I looked into his eyes.

Then I boldly asked, "Have you ever been with a married white female?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes I have," he cryptically replied. Responding to my puzzled look, he finally continued. "Some married white females, once they have been with a black man, develop a need for more than one black cock at a time. A friend of mine invited me over to help satisfy his married white bitch."

I began to shudder. I knew I was becoming aroused beyond the point I could endure. I wanted to hurry home to my husband, but I was mesmerized by his bold statement and commanding stare.

Struggling to maintain eye contact I blurted out in a quivering voice, "Then you have never had your own white bitch?"

"No, not yet," he replied, a slight grin forming on his mouth.

I was now burning with a fever. I was confused and hot with desire. I quickly stated, "You work until closing on Thursdays don't you?"

"Yes," he nodded.

"I simply must run now, I have an appointment, but I will see you next Thursday," I said as I turned and quickly walked away, not waiting for a reply.

I frantically drove home where I found my husband checking stock quotes on the computer.

"Upstairs, NOW!" I demanded.

My husband understood immediately and followed me upstairs. I quickly undressed and lay on the bed, legs spread and desperately moaning.

"Hurry, please hurry."

I began to climax as soon as he entered me. I did not try to respond to his plunge; I drifted into a blissful, continuing orgasm as he thrust and spurted his cum in me.

The next Thursday I dressed in a pair of fish net panty hose. Without underwear beneath them, I was almost totally exposed. I put on a tight skirt, heels and a button up blouse. My breasts are relatively small and firm, so I went without a bra. I unbuttoned my blouse sufficiently such that I could see my nipples in the mirror when I bent down. My husband would be busy all evening with his weekly poker game. I headed for the Mall!

About 15 minutes before closing I drifted over to Ken's department. He was alone and greeted me with, "You sure look sexy, got a date tonight?"

I smiled, as I replied, "Not yet."

"You don't think this is too slutty do you?" I asked as I pulled the side of the skirt up, exposing the skin of my hip through the netting.

Ken quickly looked around the store, checking to see if anyone could see us. Satisfied, he reached over and took hold of my skirt. He spoke as he slowly moved the skirt up exposing my ass cheeks.

"A friend of mine is out of town and has left me with a key to his apartment. Would you like to stop over for a drink after I close?"

"Just the two of us?" I pouted.

He immediately responded.

"So you want to party do you? I wouldn't normally want to break a white bitch in this way, but I will make the arrangements."

He handed me a slip of paper with an address written on it. "See you there about 10:30."

When I arrived, Ken and two other black men were waiting for me. One was an older, confidant man in his early forties; the other a somewhat nervous younger male in his late twenties.

As Ken poured me a glass of wine, the older man calmly said, "Ken says you have on some very sexy panty hose that you want to show off."

"That would be fun," I said as I slipped off my heels. "Would you undo my blouse first?" I asked as I stepped close to the younger man.

As soon as he started to unbutton me, I reached down and unzipped him. He did not have on a belt or underwear so when I unbuttoned his pants his cock sprung out. While I slipped his pants down over his hips, the older black man expertly undid the side buttons of my skirt and slipped the skirt down to the floor.

I stepped out of my skirt as I got down on my knees and put the young hard cock in my mouth. My mouth was full of saliva that I used to coat his large cock as I began a slow deep stroking of his cock with my mouth and throat. Occasionally I would lick the bottom of his mushroom head and then suck the head before moving it to the back of my mouth. With one hand I held his black stem; with the other I massaged his full balls. In almost no time I was moaning from the pleasure of his warm gummy cum flooding my mouth. I swallowed his cum and sucked until I had all of his juice.

When I stood up, Ken handed me a glass of wine and introduced me to the older man.

"This is Al; he has four other young blacks coming over shortly for you to suck, and then I will fuck you."

Al smiled and said, "Nice to meet you. I do love your panty hose, and what lies beneath."

When the four men arrived I sucked them one at a time. I was surprised how soon each ejaculated after I took their long black cocks into my wet mouth. I would no sooner be moaning from the pleasure of feeling their manhood in my mouth than they would begin spurting their cum in me. I found out later that Al had instructed them to stroke themselves and be ready since he did not want my tongue to get sore.

By the second cock, I was in a fevered trance. My cunt was hot, wet and needing a cock. I hardly noticed when the men pulled my hair forcing their cocks deep in my throat while they spurted their sperm. At times I could not swallow their cum quickly enough and some juice would spill out of my mouth and down their stem. When this happened, Al, who had positioned himself behind me, would reach around and pinch my bare nipples.

Al would softly speak into my ear, "Lick up what you spilt you little white slut, lick and swallow every drop."

When I finished draining the last of the young males, Ken and Al lead me to the bed and removed my panty hose. Ken was naked and positioned himself between my spread legs. Al was dressed and on his knees behind my head. Ken placed his cock on the lips of my cunt, barely into the opening. Al massaged my breasts and nipples. Only Al spoke.

"If you are going to be a black man's bitch, you need to learn how to beg for his cock."

I moaned and begged for black cock in me; but the begging for cock was only verbal, I did not beg with my body. Instead of humping my groin up seeking cock, I pushed my breasts up, craving Al's caresses and nipple squeezing. When Al responded to my urges, I began to climax.

"Fuck her Ken!" Al shouted, "The bitch is cumming."

As Ken pushed deep into me with his first stroke, I exploded into an uncontrollable orgasm. I lay there gurgling in an almost unconscious state as Ken fucked me hard and deep.

With each stroke I could hear Al saying, "Fuck the bitch hard Ken, show this white slut how she needs black cock."

Soon I could hear Ken's loud grunts as his face grimaced and he shot his seed deep in me.

When Ken had finished both men got up. Ken dressed and spoke as he left, "Al will see that you get cleaned up before you leave, see you later."

As it turned out, this was Al's apartment. I stayed lying on the bed, small orgasmic aftershocks sending pulses of pleasure though my body. I made eye contact with Al, my eyes begging him to return to my breasts.

Al picked up a pair of nipple clamps he had lying on a table. He positioned himself as before and placed them loosely on my nipples. It was only slightly painful as the steel claws bit into my flesh. He then proceeded to slowly tighten the grip of the clamps, occasionally interrupting the slow buildup of pain to massage the breast and nipples around the clamps.

I moaned as I entered a state of painful ecstasy. When he had tightened the clamps to their limit he began to slowly pull on the chain that connected the clamps, giving it occasional quick jerks. I responded by spreading my legs apart and slowly humping my pussy.

"So my white, pain-loving slut finally wants my black cock," he coldly stated. He got up from behind me and placed a pillow under my head. He undressed and walked around, placing himself between my legs. He was holding a ruler next to his cock. I now understood why he had propped my head up with the pillow.

"Now you can tell your white girl friends that your black Bull has a full 12 inch cock," he said as he placed the ruler next to his manhood.

It was not only the length that amazed me, but the size of the mushroom head. It reminded me of a stallion I had once seen. He could now see the fear in my eyes as he took his hard cock in one hand, placed the other on my white belly and proceeded to enter me. Although I was still well lubricated from my juices and Ken's sperm, he still had difficulty getting beyond the opening of my slit.

"If you have to scream, I do have a gag we can use," he stated as he moved his hand from my belly and picked up the chain to the clamps.

He then began a rhythmic motion, pressing his cock deeper and then pulling on the clamps. At first I suppressed a scream by a series of rapid breathings. The breathing turned into a low moan as I moved into a state of complete surrender. The pain was intense, but I drifted with it, allowing the waves of pain to caress my soul. I do not know how deep he penetrated that first night before he exploded in me. I did not reach a climax but when he withdrew I felt a release more satisfying then an orgasm. My inner soul needed the pain he gave me.

As I showered and dressed, he spoke.

"I am your black Bull now, and you will suck and fuck only the men I allow. For now you will return here every Thursday night. You will always do as I instruct without any hesitation. Is that understood?"

"Yes," I replied. "And am I allowed sex with my husband?"

"For now, yes," he answered as I left.

I drove home. My mind could not comprehend what I had just done. The realization that Al had manipulated Ken to deliver me to him seeped into my conscious mind, but I could not dwell on the thought. The implication of Al now being my black Bull was like a stone barrier, that my thoughts could not penetrate. I stopped thinking and became only an island of awareness. As I neared my house, I became giddy and laughed, thinking; 'Now Thursday night will be poker night for both my husband and me.'