Planned Force

Story Info
Bringing dream girl's fantasy to life.
23.7k words
4
38k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skyink93
skyink93
52 Followers

I crept quietly into her room. In one hand I had my bag of supplies. Rape kit, puritanical police minds, would call it. Just the necessary stuff, cuffs, condoms, gag, tape and of course scarves that were long enough to be used for rope. In my right hand I held a tazer. Mostly there for show. But who knows if the situation calls for it I may be using the pretty little device. Don't you love those blue arcs. Not only for aesthetics but for what they can give you..... power, pure and simple.

I should explain how I got here so you understand. Please bare with me. You should understand why I am standing in this beautiful coeds room, about to do what I am here for. I promise the story will be worth the wait. After all, it will only be a couple of pages worth of my boring life story.....

INTRO

I never write first-person. Especially when I write one of these erotic or semi-erotic series. When a person writes first-person, something of the story is lost. First person can only give you one point of view. Sure, a person can say they saw this such expression or felt that the person was feeling this or that but in the end it cannot deeply express more than one point of view. In my opinion, that is far to limiting for such a dynamic medium we have before us here.

However as this story comes from my past. I figured I would give my singular point of view. And hopefully give accurate supposition of others emotions. Please keep in mind that this was ten years ago and even though I was a writer than, I was also a teenager and therefore far too self absorbed to be deftly aware of others. I will be inventive here and there where my memories are thin. I will try to be scrupulous when I represent myself. Nonetheless my representation of others may be faulty and vainglorious. The conversations I recreate will be accurate in spirit but I am sure far from accurate in verbosity.

ALL Characters in this story are at least 18 years old or more at the time they are having sex.

CHAPTER ONE

I can definitively say my early childhood formed my personality. My mothers family though not white lived in a white mans world. Love, acceptance, money and comfort. Well moderate comfort compared to my fathers family. My father was an abusive alcoholic poor bastard along with most of his relatives. Thankfully my mother was done with him before I was ten years old. However he did influence my personality much to my detriment. Not that any of my poor choices where his fault in the least. As they were exactly that.... MY poor choices.

Later as a teenager I made the bad decision to hang out with gangs. Fortunately for me my best friend was a rather important DJ. Everybody wanted him at their house parties. Because of his notoriety I got the very rare advantage of hanging out with a multitude of gangs. People don't get to cross lines with immunity. My DJ friend did because they respected his skill on the tables. I was allowed some of that immunity up to a point. I was still tested, I.E. Beaten the hell out of on a irregular basis. I learned to fight and I learned to be mean.

I explain this part of my past so you understand that at a very young age I was not truly a peer amongst people my age. From about the age of twelve years old to almost seventeen I was constantly around gang members. I wont go into the details of the things I did during that time, I will just tell you that if you come out of that life you have no innocence.

But one day my mother, you remember her? She lived in what I think of as a "white" world. I don't mean that to sound derogatory. Trust me, in this context it's quite a beautiful thing. People in that world still have that bubble that surrounds them. Protects them from the truth of humanity. Well, my mother, one day finds out some of the things that I had been involved in.

You have to understand that this was quite a huge shock for her. Remember those two drastically different worlds I grew up in? Well they taught me to separate my two lives. One I was a wanna be little dangerous punk teenager. The other I earned A's and later 4.0 GPA with all college level classes with ease. Kind of like the prince and the punk. Neither were the real me, however I displayed one or the other depending on my environment. Hell I even believed I was one or the other depending on that environment. It's called compartmentalizing. Has to do with the mental and physical abuse of that alcoholic father I told you about. Ask any college psych major. Any one of those idiots in the 101 class just loves to wrongly analyze, theorize and diagnose. Of course the compartmentalizing may come from higher level studies. Maybe abnormal physic. Not too sure where I picked up that little tidbit of information when I was studying myself.

So my Mother comes to me with some relevant facts about my other life. As she is standing there quietly crying she asks me to never "go with that crowd again". It is the first time I ever remember making my mother cry. And I DAMN SURE was never gonna consciously do that again. So I found myself searching for new friends.

But like I said that kind of life ages you. I could not comfortably fit in with kids my own age. But I was fortunate to look older than my teen self. Old enough sometimes to even drink without the false id I had. Well, not truly false. I had mugged a guy that looked enough like me so I could take his id for such endeavors.

So I did the only thing I felt open to me. I looked at all of my older brothers friends. Found some, two brothers in particular that I liked and began hanging out with them. I remember about that same time Paul, my brother, began seeing a girl from a whole other world from his friends. So nearly as soon as I joined his little clique he left it. Of course he and that girl, quite a catch too, did not work out because the fool was literally seduced by a conniving cunt that just wanted to get pregnant and have a baby so she could be a mother. And so my brother lost what I used to think of as a wonderful girl for a life filled with pain.

These two brothers that I latched on to first. To say that they had money would be like saying Bill Gates is well to do. Their parents owned a condominiums/apartment community within a few short miles to a major college in a vast city. It's just a guess but I think there were well over two-hundred units in the gated community. Two of which George and Nick were allowed to occupy with as many friends as they liked, so long as they stayed in college. Those units where connected by a huge and I am sure illegal whole in the wall between the two kitchens. Most of the places where rented by students, or groups of students. I tell you this so you understand. George and Nick pretty much had a round the clock party house. Oh, it was not jumping twenty-four hours a day, but at any given time you would find people coming and going. On the weekends you would often find naked and or drunk people laid out the day after.

It was one of the best places in the world to be as a teenager. Very few people knew I was in high school. George and Nick did of course, after all they knew my brother. George had an on-again-off-again girlfriend that I also came to know. You see she was the cause of a lot of my story. Maybe cause is to implementary. Let's better say she was the genesis of my story.

You see this party house was kinda known for it's sexploits. It was owned by two horny college guys, in a college community. And they had a near limitless supply of alcohol, more chronic than in a cheech and chong wet dream and quite a bit of coke. So the end result was a tremendous amount of sex going on.

But like I said I was only a high school teenager. I had a grand total of two sexual experiences. Both of which can easily be described as an embarrassing episode in my life. I was intimidated. I sure the hell did not want to get a reputation around those people for being a sexual failure. Especially after having first hand, and I mean first hand visual, knowledge that some of those guys where quite well off with women and sex.

If George and Nick were the indisputable rulers of that place than the alpha woman of that house was by far George's on-again-off-again girlfriend, Lisa. I remember her being almost plain compared to a lot of the other women around. Certainly not unattractive, just not glowingly sexy. Of course I was a teenage boy surrounded often by sexy coed naked or nearly naked bodies. And Lisa was never one to throw off her top or have sex out in the open like plenty of the other girls were. Looking back I think it was more an innate self-value she had than any thing else. She was always very confident. And she DID have a tendency to talk rather openly about sex. She just never performed like some of the girls coming and going.

I may not have been attracted to her because she did not fit my narrow little window of an ideal. Well two ideals I guess you could say. Still to this day I love platinum blonds with tight athletic bodies. Of course I still have my Achilles heal too. That rare black haired beauty with light skin tone.

Lisa was thin, while not being ghoulish about it. She had dark sandy brown hair or light brunette hair. I don't remember clearly. I do remember thinking how sexually confident she was. And I wanted some of that confidence.

So one day I asked, "Lisa, do you mind coming with me to one of the back bedrooms?" Those bedrooms were commonly known as the sex rooms so her hesitation was more than warranted. "I just want to ask you something."

It was day time so not many people where around. I know there were people, hell a couple layed out near the coffee table and I know Connie and her daughter where in the kitchen. Connie and her kids often lived with Nick. I don't know to this day that there was anything between them. Though I doubt it. Nick had way too many coeds in his bed for an older woman like Connie to tolerate that. Though I did not see it that way at the time.

"So what do you need Sky?" Lisa asked after we had been in her and George's room for a couple of minutes. Though at the time they were off-again so maybe technically it was not her room.

"I want to learn about sex...um. Well I mean I want to learn how to do it." I know I must have been a stuttering idiot. Actually I accurately remember stuttering and not getting it out clearly. I had to repeat and correct myself a few times. The whole while noticing Lisa holding back a smirk. Who the hell could blame her? After all I was a teenager asking what I thought of as a REAL WOMAN about sex. "I mean I want to learn what to do. You know, what to do right? Um....how to be good. You know, in bed?"

"You want me to have sex with you so I can teach you what to do?" Lisa was much more amused than outraged.

"NO! No, that's not what I meant. I just want to know what to do. You know how to do it, when, why. That kind of thing."

"So you don't want to have sex with me?" At the time I did not understand the inherent teasing behind this question. She later explained it to me. Part of my lessons, don't you know. Flirting. It's the aperitif of foreplay.

"No.... I mean yes. Yes I would have sex with you if I could." I was stumbling bad here now."But I thought that you know, you would just tell me what to do." Please keep in mind that what I was feeling at that moment was pretty complex. I did not see the world the same way most graduating high school seniors see it.

Lisa as a person could not intimidate me in the least. People often assume sex steals innocence. That's just not true. Pain and suffering steals true innocence. Feeling it or causing it bursts that bubble. Lisa still walked in her beautiful little bubble.

Which was actually quite an attractive thing to me. Still is matter of fact. It's not something I was used to back then. Most of the people I left behind had long ago lost that soft sense of peace.

Sexually however Lisa was far superior to me. Which is something of a conundrum. You see it made me feel inferior. Gave me that sense of fear. And if there is ever one thing that causes me to jump up and take notice it is fear. I cannot stand to be afraid of anything. So any time I realize a fear I find a way to defeat it.

My biological father used to stuff and lock me in this small wooden green toy box when he was angry at me and my mother was not around. Which was often of course, she had to work as much as possible because his lazy ass would not. For years I was afraid of tight dark places. I did not understand it until one day I awoke from a nightmare about that damn green wood toy box. So made a bed in my sliding door closet. I closed the door more and more every night while sleeping in that closet. After I could make it snug and as dark as possible and sleep in there with no fear I finally went back to sleeping in a bed. Oddest six months of my sleeping life, I tell you.

So back to Lisa.... She intimidated me. And because of that I sure the hell was not gonna back down if I could even come close to having sex with her. That attitude would come in handy. Though not quite the way you may at first think.

"So you just want me to tell you about sex?" Lisa sounded unbelieving. "How do you think that can help you learn? If that's all there is to it you could learn from a book."

"Well...." I replied. So I sat there for a minute. Because I had imagined I could read some books and learn about sex. But I did not want to put across to her that I was thinking that. But also suddenly I recognized my sexual fear of Lisa. And right then I had another goal to accomplish. Sex with Lisa. "That's why I am asking you. You see I don't know enough."

"Are you a virgin?" Lisa asked and seemed genuinely surprised."Even for your age, you don't act like a virgin...."

"No, no. I just.... Look I have had sex with two girls. Well, if you even want to call the first time sex. But I did not do very well."

At this point she proceeded to question me about those two sexual episodes in my life. I won't divulge the circumstances here. Mostly it's a matter of pride. But also because I am posting this on an erotic website. And absolutely NOTHING was erotic about my first two times.

So Lisa listened to my explanations of past failures and told me that for me to learn she would have to be a part of it. "Sex is not a step by step list. Not, do this and that happens. Everybody likes different things. It's about reaction and action. Doing something to your partner and responding to their response. I have to be able to show you. But frankly I am so NOT having sex with you just for that reason. Wait.... I kinda... yeah I have an idea...."

I can often be anti authoritative. Somebody says 'this is how it will be' and I go look for another way. So I distinctly remember thinking during this pause that maybe I WOULD go get some books on sex. After all it could not hurt, could it? Just moments after she had mentioned not reading about sex out of books and I was thinking about doing just that.

These thoughts where interrupted quite sharply when she said, "I know what we can do. You can have sex with Jen." This girls name was not actually Jen. Her name was actually the same as Lisa's. However as I have already changed all the names in these memories of mine I will make it easier and change hers to something easier to follow. Why keep talking about two Lisa's and having you try to figure out which one I mean?

"Jen? How? I mean why would she? And why would that help if I don't know what to do, even if I COULD get her to?" Jen was this very attractive petite brunette freshman.

"The how is easy. She already likes you. I could get her to do it." The way she said that I was absolutely sure at the time that she had something on Jen. "Besides it's not like she does not want to. She was already talking about seeing if you would take her to one of the back rooms."

"Really? When? Why didn't you tell me?" I am sure I had more questions. After all, inexperienced teenage boy, remember. Flattered and flustered were the words best used to describe me.

"Getting off track here Sky. Anyhow we can arrange it. Best to do it tonight. It's a Friday night so lots of people will be here. I will just call Jen and make sure she comes tonight. The rest I will set up. It will have to be in here. Nobody is allowed in here. There is Connie's room but no chance of that being okay. It will have to be here."

"Okay, but how's this all gonna help? And what about George. He is not going to be okay with me using his room to take a girl to. It's one of the few rules I have ever seen him pissed about."

Lisa looked like she had an unhappy smirk for a second. "Don't worry about George. I am sure he will still be busy with that tramp." The most common reason for the off-again status of George and Lisa was one of them hooking up with somebody else. Mostly George but I know for a fact it went the other way as well.

Suddenly Lisa's unhappy smirk changed. Though I am not sure for the better. She had what looked like a happy but evil grin replace the smirk. "You want to know how it's gonna help? Because I am gonna be right there when you do it. I am going to coach you having sex."

CHAPTER TWO

Teenage boy, remember? All the way home after my talk with Lisa. I just kept thinking. I am going to have sex tonight with Jen. And Lisa is going to be in the room. Lisa watching me with Jen tonight! Was the only thought in my head for the next several hours. Especially as I got ready for the night. You know shower, shave, cologne. Even as a teenager. Maybe ESPECIALLY as a teenager I was doing everything I could to make sure I was in top form. My poor gums. I must have flossed them withing an inch of their life.

Eventually I got to the house. Everything was going according to Lisa's plans. Jen had showed up and apparently agreed to 'help out'. George was still gone with his girl du jour so the room was all ours. To say I was nervous would be an understatement.

As Lisa lead the two of us back into her and George's room the only thought that was going through my mind was threesome.

And of course it must have been like a tattoo across my face because not one second after she closed the door Lisa said, "Here's how it's gonna go. Sky, you follow my instructions. You don't look at me or even think of me as being here. The only thing you do is follow my words. Jen, goes the same for you but for one thing. I wont give you instructions. You react like you normally would."

Jen sat on the bed and arranged her left foot under her sweet little ass. "Just pretend you are not here? That might be a little hard."

"Yeah, it will. But really what I want you to do is just focus on what is happening. What is going on. Sky wants to learn how to be good in bed." She had a really sexy smile by the time she finished saying that."Just think, he is always going to remember that you helped him learn. Think about how many women he will have if he stays around this place." She waved her hand around to encompass more than just the room. "Guarantee he will remember you above most here."

And she was right. To this day the following event is one of the clearest sexual memories I have. Though at the time I was more nervous than you can imagine. I was literally shaking with nerves. If I had a cup half full in my hand it would have sloshed out by now. "So do you want us to undress?" I asked and I was already gripping my shirt to pull it over my head.

"No. Stop." Lisa put her hand out towards me. "First of all you need to learn some things. Undressing, done right, hell even done wrong sometimes is a part of fore play."

Even then I knew what fore play was of course. I even maybe considered that it may have been important. All though to be honest I can distinctly remember not caring. I just wanted to get my cock into Jen. Hell now days I actually enjoy a woman's release more than my own. But I still have that driving need to be inside a woman.

skyink93
skyink93
52 Followers