Planned Yet Unplanned Threesome

Story Info
Nicole's POV during her first threesome with a guy/girl.
1.8k words
4.3
35.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teje
teje
1 Followers

I know I'm still getting used to Steven's idea of an "open" relationship [whatever the f*ck that means] but ever since then:

I CAN'T stop thinking about having a threesome with him and Bethany. Everyone calls her B. She's so sexy. Fair skin, BLUE hair, covered in tattoos, 5'6 or so, she seems like a B cup, but she has a nice ass from what her jeans let me see. I wonder what a threesome with her would look like from Steven's view, considering what B looks like and the fact that I'm 5'5, 34D cup, tattoos, black & blonde hair, and olive skin. I think VARIETY is a way of describing it, eh? Whatever, he will enjoy it.

My phone buzzes in my pocket. A text? **Hey babe; I asked B if she would have a threesome with us, she was actually really cool about it**. W-H-A-T? Has Steven lost his mind? I didn't want him to ask her, I wanted shit to run smoothly. Ugh. He can't keep it in his pants, no wonder he wants an open relationship. Whatever. This is kind of annoying, B is going to think I'm intimidated by her or something.... Am I?...

It's been a month and a half since Steven texted me that B wanted to have a threesome with us, I've seen her at least 4 times.. God damn it.. I can't stand this... I want this to happen NOW... But she doesn't like when shit is planned, neither do I, and Steven doesn't give a f*ck... Ok, think Nicole, think: How can I lure B into a threesome SOON? Ah! Of course..

I just arrived at Steven's house, thank God, I need a drink. Whose cars are these? God damn it, he has company. Ugh que mierda.

"Nicole!"... What? Female voice? Who in the FUCK is here with MY boyfriend? Holy...shit... It's B. "Haven't seen you in forever, are you running from me?" B lets out the flirtiest giggle I've ever heard. "Run from you? I'm not that stupid" I wink back, trying to hide the evident heat running through my body from thinking TONIGHT COULD BE THE NIGHT. God she's hot. She's wearing tight black jean shorts, and all I can do is stare at her thigh tattoos. Her tongue is pierced, as is mine, however she has the traditional piercing, I have the venom piercing. Whatever, mines better and I want to lick every inch of her.

After 3 hours of smoking, drinking, and talking about good porn, Steven's friends start to leave, including B!!!... I panic. She can't leave. I'm tipsy, and more than horny, no no... She has to come back.. Where's my phone?! Fuck... fuck fuck fuck.... FUCK. Oh thank God.

**Come back you idiot. -Nicole**

** What for? ;) -B**

** You can be really stupid sometimes. -Nicole**

** Open the gate then! -B**

SHIT, she came back. It's so happening tonight...

-knock knock knock-

I run down the stairs of Steven's apartment to open the door but he beat me to it. Fuck, I didn't tell him I told B to come back.... Hahaha this is going to be funny. "Did you forget something, B?" says Steven. I look at B's rather confused face and run inside. "I thought we'd have a little more fun" I say handing Steven his bong and grabbing the rum bottle for myself. Steven's face lights up like Christmas morning.

This is kinda awkward, I must admit. Were just sitting here. Talking shit about bands and our favorite hangouts. I want to fuck her. Hard. Steven's just staring at me expecting to start this shit up. Ok fuck this.

"Steven, could you get me a glass of water?" asks B, and Steven obliges. Now is my chance. I look over to B, she is high as fuck next to me and looking at me with those FUCK ME eyes and I just lose it.

I POUNCE.

My tongue literally invades her mouth, I feel our piercings rolling around each other; Oh, she's a biter, Steven won't like that, but I DO.

"Let's go upstairs" I whisper, B giggles and nods. "Shhh.. Quietly". We tip toe to Steven's room without him noticing.

The second we walk inside, I pin her against the wall. God, she's a great kisser; we are locked in a heated kiss. Tongue, lips, biting, hair pulling, everything. I kiss her neck, she lets out a few almost inaudible moans. Oh, easy are we B? This is going to be a breeze. We flop onto the bed, sitting in front of each other, and as I'm about to pin her to the bed....

Steven walks in on us.

We both look at the door like deers in headlights and start laughing like crazy people. Steven can't help but smile. "Having fun?" he asks. Oh if he only knew.

B & I continue to make out as Steven sits besides us, gawking at us, on the bed. I start undressing B, she's naked in less than 30 seconds, I have nothing but my panties on, and Steven is in his boxers, still in awe, watching. I free B's breasts; meh, they are small, but I'll work with'm. I start kidding her nipples as Steven tries to take my panties off. I pull his head towards B's pussy, as she shifts to the side to allow access. Steven is eating B's pussy like nobody's business while I'm still working my way around her neck & breasts. She moans and pulls my hair; a little too hard, so I smack her. "Jesus christ woman". She laughs between moans from having her pussy eaten. I move over to Steven's oh so waiting dick and start sucking it. He loves how I give head. I was so into it, I barely noticed B was smacking my ass, I laugh. Steven pauses me and brings my head up to kiss me, while holding B down with his other hand. He pushes me next to her and we're laying side to side, he begins to finger us both. This is GREAT. B and I kiss and moan into each other's mouths as Steven eases 2 fingers into each of us, hard, and fast. He can't resist the view and cocks me back up next to him and invades my mouth with his tongue while I jerk him off and B shifts a little and begins to finger me and toy with Steven's balls. After a few seconds, Steven can't bare it any longer, and he positions himself to fuck B. I can't stop staring, I'm so turned on. Slowly he eases his 8 inch erection into B, she flinches a bit and I laugh inward. Of course, I'm used to his dick, apparently she isn't used to normal-big size cock. He starts to pound her in the most savage way I've ever seen while she fingers me and I kiss Steven deeply. B is moaning and screaming like a cat being dipped in acid, I find it rather funny. Steven sits back and looks at us with his "Please-suck-my-dick-at-the-same-time" face, and we oblige.

B & I kneel on the bed, and start to suck Steven's dick, one on each side. I can't even begin to imagine how he feels. He throws his head back and cups our heads, I can feel his hips involuntary bucking from the pleasure he feels. Suddenly, he pushes me back on the bed, and grabs B's head. What the fuck is he planning? He positions himself to fuck me, hard, I can see it in his eyes, and B kneels next to me and keeps sucking his dick. He signals me an "OK" signal with his hand and I wink back at him; I finger B while she sucks Steven's cock. God, she is W E T, and tight as hell, no wonder she was screaming like if she was being murdered. I mean, I'm pretty tight too but I can handle a big dick, I prefer it. Whatever, I come back from my own self-notes on what B's body is like as Steven drags B's face towards his mouth and eases his waiting cock into me. I moan as I rhythmically finger B as hard as I can, I WILL make this bitch cum if it's the last thing I do. But alas, Steven cuts my plans short when he pulls B to him, and positions her face on my pussy, and gets behind her to fuck her. We are the most twisted perverted choo-choo train I've seen. I'm laying on my back cupping B's head between my legs while behind her is Steven fucking the everliving out of her. She moans into my pussy, and I can't help but just close my eyes as I climb up to my orgasm. Steven is great doggy style, I can tell not only because I know myself, but because B can barely eat my pussy from pausing to moan and look back at him like "take it easy" haha. B fingers me while Steven fucks her, and she reaches her orgasm. Sweaty and almost raped she falls defenseless onto my stomach. I laugh and call her a little bitch, she just looks up at me and gives me the finger. BUT WAIT. Neither Steven nor I have cum. Ok, drastic measures. I lay Steven down, and position myself on top of him. I ease onto him and his erection fills me all the way into places only my body can describe and I start to ride him, HARD. While B composes herself again, Steven helps her to her knees and positions her over his face. It's like were both riding the same perverted horse I guess. God this feels good. I'm so close, I can already feel my thighs twitching. I pull B's hair so I can kiss her one last hard time before I orgasm. I'm SO close. And so is Steven. And finally, like a ticking time bomb, I explode around Steven's hard wet cock. God it's amazing, one of the best orgasms I've had with him. After my legs are done twitching and my heartbeat goes back to normal, Steven sits B and I at the edge of the bed, and starts to jerk off in front of our faces. Ooh la la, facial! After a few random licks to the head of his dick and seductive looks from B and I, Steven cums all over our faces and breasts. He stands there in awe looking at B and I laughing at eachother because of the fresh cum that was just splattered onto us.

B & I clean up, infront of Steven, as if nothing ever happened. I smile on the inside because Steven and I made B our bitch, and it was great. Steven escorts B to her car. It's almost 5am. Wow, I'm still in awe.

Steven walks back in, wraps his arms around me and kisses my hair all before he asks me:

"So... Who's next?"

teje
teje
1 Followers