Planning a Surprise

Story Info
Jim plans a spicy surprise, but his wife Lori surprises him!
3k words
3.08
76.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone once told Jim that a person could get addicted to pornography, and that starting small with "erotic materials" would surely lead to a need for more and more hardcore material until the person could no longer be satisfied by straight, simple sex with his or her partner. It was like marijuana, the "gateway" drug, they said, once you started with that, you couldn't get enough and sooner rather than later you were lighting the crack pipe.

Jim didn't believe everything he had heard in his 33 years, but he did find it harder and harder to keep the spark going with his wife of 13 years, Lori. Jim kept fit by jogging 15 miles a week and Lori swam laps in their in-ground pool every evening to keep her taut shape, but that seemed to be about all of the exercise either of them were getting. Jim was 5'11" and on the lean side, with dark brown hair and blue eyes. The one part of him that Lori prized was his ass, which was the same part of Lori's anatomy that Jim had always favored. Lori was blonde, 5'9" and slender, with firm, round breasts and a pert ass. Neither of them needed to lose any pounds, which was a good thing, because they certainly would not have been shedding the weight in the bedroom. Although they still cared for each other, they only found time to make love every other week or so. And they had openly discussed how the intense passion that spurred their lovemaking in the past had disappeared many years ago. Jim certainly had no problems becoming aroused, but it seemed like it was more difficult with each passing year to keep Lori interested in sex.

After the heat of their encounters during the early years of their marriage had subsided, Jim had come home early one night from work to hear moaning coming from the bedroom. Prepared to fight this unknown rival, he kicked the door in only to find his wife watching a pornographic movie! Jim and Lori began occasionally incorporating the movies into their lovemaking, either as an appetizer or as a side dish to the main course. It always turned Jim on when he was plunging deep inside his wife's pussy from behind as she kept her eyes on the screen, watching the various well built, hung studs fucking away in front of her. Then Lori's fascination turned to vibrators, and sex toys. These kept things interesting for a while but after several years of this her sexual attention span and libido were once again decreasing. Deep down Jim knew that he would do whatever it took to pleasure his wife, even pushing the envelope further down the "hardcore" road into uncharted erotic waters.

When he married Lori, he was 20 and she was 19. Although he had made love to several women prior to the marriage, Lori was a virgin. She certainly was a curious virgin, and she craved his cock those first few years. Even though she had remained faithful to him throughout their marriage, her sexual hunger was satisfied only by increasingly erotic sexual materials and acts, and Jim did not know where it would stop. He thought that by bringing another man into their lives he could help satisfy her sexual curiosity a bit more. At least if he did it according to his terms, he would not lose her (possibly forever) to an affair.

One summer day, after Jim had finished at work, he called an old friend from college, Ben. Ben was a loner for the most part, but became Jim's friend due to their common love of motorcycles. They had shared many things in the past, including girlfriends, and Jim knew he could trust Ben to take this only as far as Jim wanted it to go. Plus, Ben was not a part of their lives and would not become an unwanted distraction. Jim relayed his thoughts to Ben, who laughed and readily agreed. Ben was still not married, and still apparently got around on his Harley as well as with the ladies.

Jim met Ben for a beer after work and they discussed the idea, which was to be a surprise for Lori the following Friday. Although Jim had not seen Ben in several years, Ben still was Ben: a harley t-shirt, long brown hair, mustache and beard, and hard, rugged good looks. Jim gave Ben a key to the house and told him to let himself in that Friday at 11 p.m. and to proceed upstairs to their bedroom.

Jim could not hide his erection when he returned home, as thoughts of his wife fucking another man filled his head. Lori smirked when she saw his cock making a pup tent out of his Dockers and asked what was up. Jim didn't reveal his plan, and Lori made it clear she was not interested in any lovemaking that evening, as she was tired from a long day at work.

At work that Friday Jim was not able to get anything done. He could not take his thoughts away from images of Lori, moaning in ecstasy as Ben drove his shaft into her again and again. After each imaginary encounter, Ben would leave and Lori would snuggle up next to Jim, completely satisfied, and tell him how much she loved him and appreciated him.

When Jim returned home at 6 pm, he opened the front door and went into the kitchen to get a beer. He heard voices and was disappointed to see his sister-in-law Lisa and her husband Rick. Rick was an incredibly wealthy investment banker from the East Coast, and Lisa was his prize wife. Rick was good looking in a 1980's tennis pro kind of way. Lisa was hot and she knew it, tall with long brown hair and long legs; she kept herself very fit, and her ass was complimented this evening by the short white shorts she was wearing, accentuated by the way she was bent over the kitchen counter, holding her beer.

"Hi guys, what's up?" Jim said, unable to hide his disappointment. Normally, he would not have been disappointed to see Lisa (even though she never expressed any interest in seeing him), but when your wife is to be fucked by another man in a few hours, you tend to want to move company toward the front door.

"Rick is taking a job out this way, can you believe it?" Lori said excitedly. "They are looking for a house and are going to stay here for a few days." Jim felt a wave of nausea and panic sweep over him, accompanied by some disgust: if Rick could buy sportscars and caviar dreams then why the hell couldn't he rent a hotel room and leave them alone!

"That's great hon – I gotta make a call." Jim moved quickly outside the house and tried to reach Ben on the cell phone. No luck – Ben had left his job, was not home and did not have a cell phone of his own. He left a message on Ben's machine and told him the evening was off and that he would get back to him.

Jim returned to the kitchen to find his wife, Rick and Lisa all having another beer and laughing – Jim seemed to be the odd man out. After several more beers and chatty conversation (which Jim did not really take part in), he felt it was time to get Lori to bed. She called him a "party pooper", but let him lead her away. He couldn't help but notice that Rick winked at her on the way to the stairs and that Rick had had his hand on her knee an hour earlier when Jim had come back from the restroom. Asshole, Jim thought. Lori always complained (jokingly) that her sister Lisa always got the best of everything and Jim was not about to let him take his wife. Lori seemed to wiggle her ass a bit more than usual on her way up the stairs, but maybe that was the booze.

Once in their bedroom, Jim slipped down to his boxers and climbed under the sheets. Lori changed into a pink, mostly see through, negligee and climbed in alongside. She began stroking Jim's leg and blowing warmly into Jim's ear and up and down his neck, but Jim simply was not interested. He was frustrated and angry that his plan had gone awry.

He kissed Lori on the forehead and told her he was tired. He turned on his side, away from her and was drifting off to sleep when he heard the purr of Lori's vibrator over his shoulder. He felt his cock begin to stiffen as he continued to listen to the soft humming, which was getting louder as Lori was clearly cranking the speed up several notches. He began stroking himself slowly as he listened to Lori's soft moans and sighs. He was about to roll over and apologize for not wanting to make love when he felt Lori get out of bed and open the bedroom door. He suspected that she had cum and was on her way to get another glass of wine, and he kept stroking himself lazily for several minutes (which turned into several more minutes and then nearly a half-hour.) He hoped that Lori had not fallen and hurt herself, and was becoming concerned.

Jim went into the hall in his boxers and heard the TV downstairs. He peered down the stairs into the living room and saw Lori's sister Lisa sitting on the couch alone. Lisa was wearing a white robe that was only partially closed, stroking her leg with her long fingernails, bringing her fingertips up to her panty covered pussy, lightly tracing along her pussy lips with her forefinger. Jim watched from his place of semi-concealment on the dark stairway, mesmerized, as Lisa brought her forefinger to her mouth, ran the tip lightly over her bottom lip, and then inserted the tip into her mouth for a few seconds. She then licked the tip and moved her finger slowly down underneath her robe, over one breast and nipple, circling it until it stiffened, and then let her hand fall softly into her lap, her finger slipping under her white cottons, disappearing. His wife was not in the kitchen, so she must have stopped to use the upstairs hall bathroom on her way back to bed. Jim could think of no better opportunity, and he approached quietly. As Jim got closer, he could see that Lisa was watching one of their pornos, while fingering herself. As he drew closer, his foot struck an end table, causing a vase to topple off and shatter.

"Oh shit!" Lisa said, looking embarrassed and covering herself. She began moving toward the stairway.

"I'm sorry" Jim said, his face red, "I was looking for Lori."

"She should be with you, she came down for a drink but went back up 20 minutes ago." Lisa said softly as she hurried up the stairs.

"Lisa, wait." Jim said as he followed her up. "I wont tell anyone, I promise – I was turned on for God's sake, look at my cock!" But Lisa wouldn't listen. She had reached the top of the stairs and the door to the guest bedroom was partially open. Jim started to say something but Lisa turned around and shoved him backward, bringing her finger to her lips in an effort to get him to shut up.

"That shit – look at him!" Lisa exclaimed as she peered back into the dark guest room. Jim moved in behind her, looking over her shoulder, hearing slurping noises coming from within. He saw the back of Lori's blonde head bobbing up and down in Rick's lap as Rick sat on the edge of the bed. Lori was completely naked, on her knees next to the bed. In her left hand she held her vibrator, which was pulsing loudly and pressed to her clit.

Jim was about to say something and began moving past Lisa when she stopped him. "Don't! As much as I hate that bastard for doing it, this is exactly what she needs. She was just telling me . . ." as Lisa was speaking, Jim noticed that her robe was slipping off of her shoulders and she was slowly backing against him.

Lisa's robe fell to the floor, leaving only her white cotton panties in stark contrast to the golden brown tan of her back and thighs.

"She was just telling me how miserable her sex life had become." Lisa whispered. "No offense, Jim, but you apparently just are not giving her what she needs. Not that I wanted Rick to do it, but I guess someone needs to."

Jim's cock was fully erect, and it had slipped out of the hole in the front of his boxers. He could feel it nudging against Lisa's ass, as she continued to back into him. He felt the cotton material of her panties caressing his cock as he watched his wife Lori blow his brother-in-law.

"Jesus she has nice tits" Lisa mumbled as she began dry fucking Jim with her ass, rubbing it up and down along his shaft. Jim could only watch, his mouth open, as his wife stood up, and bent over the bed, her firm, rounded ass and pussy exposed as she looked over her shoulder. Rick saw Jim, caught his eye, and gave him the thumbs up sign and a wink as he moved behind Lori.

"That prick." Jim said. "Such a cocky bastard."

"Shut up, would you." Lisa said, continuing to slide her ass up and down, grinding it against Jim's cock. Jim could smell Lisa's perfume, light and sweet. Jim watched as Rick got on his knees behind Lori and began running his tongue lightly over the lips of her pussy, pausing to let his tongue dart in and out, and lightly flicking it against her clit. Lori began moaning loudly, and began pressing her cunt against Rick's face, pleading with him to fuck her.

"Oh, what the hell" Jim murmured, freeing his cock from the boxers and sliding the crotch of Lisa's panties to the side. Lisa's hand firmly grasped his. "What are you doing? Stop it! You can't fuck me." Lisa cried. "But shut up and stand back I'll let you come on my ass." Lisa directed.

Lisa plunged her hand down the front of her panties and adjusted the crotch with her other hand to prevent any unwanted access by Jim. Lisa then firmly pushed Jim away from her and knelt on the floor, crawling slowly to her husband and her sister. Jim, left alone, began pumping his fist up and down his shaft, watching Lisa's firm, shapely ass sway as she made her way toward Rick and Lori.

Jim watched as Lori reached behind her and pulled Rick upward. Rick positioned himself between her legs and Lori sighed. "Fuck me baby. Make it happen, come on, do it Rick. Fuck me now, I need it so bad baby."

Jim stared in disbelief as Rick's cock, fully erect, began pressing against his wife's swollen pussy lips. Lori squealed softly as Rick spit on his cock and pushed harder, causing the tip of his cock to glide into Lori's pussy. Lori began breathing deeply, panting as she now began rhythmically pumping her hips back against Rick, engulfing his cock with her sopping cunt, crying out as she matched each stroke of his with a push of her own. Rick picked up the pace, now pounding Lori into the bed, as Lisa slipped underneath them both, crawling between their legs, watching Rick's cock slam into Lori.

"What the fuck is up man!" Jim heard absently as Ben casually strolled past him into the bedroom, his pants down around his ankles. "Jesus, if I'd have known you threw parties like this, I'd have been over here every weekend since college!" Jim was about to say something but realized it was probably 11 p.m. and Ben was already kneeling between Lisa's legs, yanking her white panties down. Lisa looked up at Ben, seemed to size him up, carefully examining his erect cock and then nodded her approval to this stranger.

Lori's whole body began shaking violently as she started cumming, gripping the bed with both hands while she thrust her pussy back against Rick's cock, riding it like a bronco. Lisa felt Ben entering her as she moved her head upward, alternately licking the shaft of Rick's cock and the lips of Lori's pussy.

Jim could no longer just watch, and he climbed onto the bed in front of Lori, still stroking his cock. Lori's eyes caught his for a moment and she smirked, reached out and grabbed his cock, pumping its shaft to the same rhythm she was fucking to.

"Oh Christ, oh God!" Lori shouted and she closed her eyes and came again, tilting her head back as Rick tensed and began shooting jets of sperm into her cunt from behind. Jim saw Ben's body stiffen as well, as he was obviously cumming inside Lisa. It was a chain reaction as Lisa began crying out and Lori gripped Jim's cock like a vise while she was cumming. It was all sensory overload for Jim who began pumping jets of sperm onto his wife's face and back.

Soon it was over. Ben went home after nearly getting into a fight with Rick, who was pissed that Ben had fucked Lisa. Lori passed out and Jim carried her to bed. And Rick was later escorted by Jim outside the house. It was strange how great it had felt to watch Rick fucking his wife before Jim had cum on her face but how weird the thought of it became AFTER his orgasm had subsided. He slept with Lori that night and greeted her in the morning with a kiss. They still have not talked about that evening, except when they are fucking, which is every night.