Plantation Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He does just that. Unfortunately for Miranda, Master just came twice so he is nowhere near cumming again. He keeps fucking her intensely so intensely that she is screaming for him to stop. He just keeps going, fucking her harder harder. He fucks her until he's pushing up against her cervix. I can only sit and watch. I get so turned on by rough sex with Master.

Finally he pulls out and walks over to my mouth. He deepthroats me again. He is feeling so erotic that he barely notices when Hilda comes in. She kneels before him and he tells her to suck his cock. Miranda must massage and lick his ass. I am to go behind Miranda to make she sure she completes her task. I finger her while she does this. Miranda is crying again at this moment. I force her head between his cheeks. She shakes her head and begs for me to stop. She wrestles with me a bit. I am annoyed at this point. Who does she think she is? Some free woman of color? I walk over and grab a rope. Miranda is horrified as I quickly put a noose around her neck. Master knows this tactic and laughs. Finally after screaming and tears, I remove the noose.

"Are you going to lick Master's ass?" I ask her.

"Yes." she said shaking with fear.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Cecily."

I could see that Master had a smile on his face as she begins licking his ass as if it was her last meal. We all continue.

Eventually, Master drags me to the bed and starts fucking me from behind. Hilda has to massage his prostrate. Miranda has to kneel over and lick his balls. She does this reluctantly. Master has great stamina and lasts for awhile.

Eventually, this becomes too much to handle as his balls keep getting bigger and bigger. This time he tells Miranda and I to switch and he fucks her while I suck and lick his balls. Hilda is still massaging his prostrate.

"Hilda eat my ass. Lick it clean."

Hilda complies without hesitation. I can see the faint whipping marks on her backside as she leans over.

" That's right you nasty whore. My analslut. Lick my ass!" Master yells.

Hilda leans in and starts eating his ass ferociously. This is incredibly erotic. Master is so consumed with anal play that he has Hilda fulfill her purpose. He immediately gets up and throws her on the bed. He enters her in the ass as she screams. He does so in a rough manner. Miranda and I look at each other. We kneel and watch.

As Hilda is crying Master begins fucking her like a dog in heat. Her big ass must feel so amazing by the look on Master's face. She is crying loudly though. Thankfully Master is close to reaching his climax. Poor Hilda!

After a while of this Master cannot take anymore and pulls out of Hilda. He crawls on top of Miranda and puts his cock in her mouth to face fuck her. She is going to learn to beg for his cum like me (cumslut). He did not forget how many times this evening she frowned and made a disgusted face when she tasted cum.

As I watch, I am even secretly jealous of her that she is getting his attention in this regard. I wish that was me. She gags and starts to cry but Master keeps on going. This was a reenactment of her attempted deepthroating earlier. Hilda and I simply kneel and watch.

After going in deep and then pulling up for air, and doing this again for an extended time, I can tell Miranda is about to vomit. This only made Master more horny. Poor Miranda's cream colored skin began to turn blue due to lack of oxygen. She kept gagging as he managed to get her accustomed to him.

This seemed to be the trigger for another glorious ejaculation. Master leans in and secures her head between his legs as he grunted loudly. All that be heard are Miranda attempts not to choke on his cum. To my surprise, Miranda is gulping it down as I hear her swallowing. It sounds as if she is actually drinking something! We watch intently as Miranda is forced to swallow every last drop. She chokes, gags, and swallows as she continues to sob.

Master eases up a bit because he seems to be cumming a lot today. It even runs out of her mouth! She still has to swallow as if drinking from a fountain. After Master finishes there is cum everywhere. It is on her face, breast, neck, linens, in her hair. Miranda is locked in position as the last of his sticky remains are deposited in her oral cavity.

Hilda and I are summoned over. As usual we are to lick his remains off her face and body. There seems to be quite a bit to share as he said promised earlier. Hilda was not crazy about the taste of cum, so I did most of the licking! That was a lot of cum to lick up. We do this and kiss her and each other. We kiss for awhile and continue sharing his cum with each other.

Miranda looks pale and sickly. I can tell she's nauseous. She discreetly wipes her mouth with her arm. I can tell she is trying not to vomit. Hilda seems content. And well me? I am a very satisfied cumslut. Master smiles and leans back as he is in heaven.

"Good sluts. Master is very tired tonight. I think I am ready for bed!"

"But Master, I am still hungry! And you made her eat your load! Not fair, I am fasting remember!"

Master laughs and tells me that is completely juiced out. He caresses the side of Miranda's pale face.

"You know when she gets cum-trained, you are going to have to compete for my load. You will have competition for your dinner. You must wait for breakfast in the morning."

Master and I both kiss and laugh together.

"And Hilda because of your excellent anal performance, you are allowed to sleep on the trundle bed tonight."

Hilda pulls out the bed and prepares for bed. Miranda and I snuggle in the bed on both sides of Master. Miranda is quiet, distant, traumatized, and tired. I am completely done as well. Master is a very satisfied man and kisses us goodnight. And lucky for me this is just another day being one his whores on his plantation in Virginia in 1843. Good night.

12