Plantation Overthrow Gangbang

Story Info
Black slaves overthrow white Master and use his daughter.
3k words
4.19
366.4k
334
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Black slaves overthrow white Master and use his daughter.

Note 1: This story uses the 'N' word very excessively to keep up with the racist times in which this story is taking place. I apologize in advance if the word offends you.

Note 2: This story was requested by a fan although I apologize I can't find the name anywhere. So it is dedicated to that fan and all my fans who request stories, read my stories, vote and leave comments.

Note 3: Thanks to Robert, goamz86, and Wayne for editing this story.

*****

Plantation Overthrow Gangbang

"Bend over, nigger," Master demanded, as he prepared to rape my ass again, preventing me from getting the table ready for dinner.

I reluctantly obeyed, like the full service slave I was, having learned the consequences of disobedience as the scars on my back showed. Master, a disgusting man in his sixties, his wife long dead, used me for his sexual fulfillment, using my mouth and ass for his pleasure daily. He left my cunt alone because he didn't want any mixed-race babies tainting his white America.

As he unceremoniously slid his, thankfully, small cock in my ass, I pretended to enjoy it to avoid more whippings. "Oh Master, I love your cock in my ass."

He grunted, "All you niggers love cock in your asses."

I fake moaned, his cock not remotely giving me pleasure, "Oh, yes, Master, white cock feels so good in my ass."

As usual, a minute later he shot his cum in my ass and left me alone.

A couple of minutes later, his daughter, Annabelle, walked in and asked, "Why are you standing around doing nothing? Dinner should be ready to be served in fifteen minutes."

"Sorry, ma'am," I apologized. "I just finished serving your father."

"Did Daddy fuck your nigger ass again?" She asked, clearly repulsed. "Please tell me it wasn't over the kitchen table."

"Sorry ma'am, it was," I admitted.

"For Christ's Sake," she sighed. "Daddy," she called out leaving me alone.

As I prepared dinner, I couldn't believe how I had become a part of this ghastly predicament. A year ago I was a free black woman, having been born free after my parents bought their own freedom many years ago from a very gentle sweet master. One day, just weeks after reaching adulthood, a bounty hunter captured me and sold me to this pretentious family.

Master was a grotesque, fat, bald man who also had a nasty cruel streak about him and treated all his slaves like they were property...which we were in his eyes.

His daughter wasn't much better. Now thirty-five, her father had rejected many of her suitors over the years as he didn't want to be alone...his wife dying years ago, lucky to not have to put up with this man. Annabelle was naturally beautiful: a stereotypical blonde haired, blue eyed southern belle. She was also heir to a lot of money once her father died and thus was just biding her time until he kicked the bucket and she could marry whom she chose.

As for me, being raped and defiled by that bastard made up the most humiliating moments of my life. I considered committing suicide, but I was a Christian and believed that this was all a test to the eventual glory land; I considered running away, but he was well connected and made it clear if I left he would get my two younger sisters to replace me. Lastly, as a woman of God, I believed that The Lord would protect me in the end...and then it happened.

A few days later, the bastard fell of his horse and fucked up his spinal cord leaving him completely paralyzed from the neck down. Doctors tried their best, but the reality was he was bed ridden for life. For a couple of weeks he had lots of visitors and then they quit coming. It was then I decided to make the move that I had been setting up for the past two weeks.

Annabelle said, "Sally, please wash Daddy."

"I don't think so," I replied.

"Excuse me?" She questioned, shocked that a servant would dare talk back to her.

I walked up to her and said, "Starting now, I'm in charge here."

"I will have you whipped for such disrespect!" She said, trying to be firm like her father.

I slapped her hard against the face. "Look bitch, starting now you are the servant and we," I paused, snapping my fingers, "we are your Masters and Mistresses."

Her eyes went big as three black slaves of hers entered the room. "W-w-what are you guys d-d-doing?"

"Getting some white pussy," Jamal, one of the many slaves, said.

"Don't you dare!" the ex-Master ordered, although he was helpless in his bed, paralyzed from the neck down, all he could do was verbally threaten us.

"What?" She gasped.

Jamal reached her and roughly pushed her onto her knees. "Get sucking, bitch. If I feel any teeth on my cock I am going to take your ass," he ordered and threatened.

Ex-Master continued his empty threats, "If you touch her, I will have you all hanged."

She looked at me bewildered and helpless...just how I felt the first time her father raped me.

I quipped, ignoring the raging bastard, "Do you want it in your ass, slut? I bet you have fantasized about black cock all your life."

"What? No," she said, as Jamal fished out his big nine inch cock.

"Don't lie to us, you little slutty tease," Jamal said, shoving his cock in her mouth.

I walked over to Master, whose eyes were big and clearly full of fury and yet his body betrayed him. I explained, "The raping of your daughter is your fault."

He raged, "You nigger bitch, I'll fucking..."

I slapped him across the face. "You already did that. Although I can't say I really felt anything with your pathetic cock. Jimbo, come and show our white Master, what a real cock looks like."

The large black man walked over to us and whipped out the biggest cock I had ever seen. It was ten inches long and thick.

"Get that nigger dick away from me," he demanded.

I glanced over to see Jamal roughly face-fucking our white damsel in distress.

"That we can do," I smirked. "Jimbo, go show his daughter what real cock feels like in that white cunt of hers."

"Yes, ma'am," Jimbo nodded, moving to the helpless fuck-toy. He lifted her up, ripped off her dress, and tugged down her panties all while holding onto her as she kicked and screamed.

Jimbo tossed the panties to me as the helpless Master continued his idle threats, "I'm going to fucking kill all of..."

I shoved his daughter's panties in his mouth to muffle his protests.

Jamal suggested, "It'll be a lot easier for you if you don't fight the inevitable."

"Plus," George began, speaking for the first time, "your daddy has removed so many white suitors for you...he must have been saving you for real men."

Annabelle pleaded, as she was roughly thrown onto the bed, face down so she could look at her rapist dad while she herself, ironically, got raped, "Please, I'll do anything."

"I know you will," Jimbo agreed, as he held her down and slammed his massive cock in her tight white cunt.

"Noooooooo," she screamed in pain and humiliation.

Her father watched helplessly as his baby girl was taken in front of him.

She continued to beg, "Please stop, you're too biggggg."

"Don't worry," I comforted, "you will get used to it and eventually end up craving nigger cock."

"Never," she snapped back, as her whole body bounced off the bed as Jimbo roughly pounded her cunt.

Master finally spit the panties out of his mouth and continued his demands, "Get out of my daughter!"

"Shut up, or we will fuck your fat white ass," George shot back, an idea I'd have loved if he wasn't paralyzed and thus unable to feel the pain. Instead having his daughter get fucked by black cock was the ultimate revenge.

I shoved the panties back into his mouth and punched him in the balls just because I could.

"So bigggg," Annabelle whined a couple of minutes later as she got used to the massive cock inside her...obviously the pleasure was now overriding the initial pain.

"You love it, don't you slut?" I asked.

"Noooo," she protested, but the loud moan that accompanied it betrayed her denial.

"Liar," I quipped. I looked at her father, who was watching his daughter's facial expressions shift from pain to pleasure, "We are hoping to make you a grand-daddy to be by the time we are done today."

His eyes went wide at our intent as he tried to spit the panties out. I put my hand over his mouth and whispered, "This is only the first three, don't you have four other young, built and well-equipped men outside working?"

Annabelle, whose breathing was beginning to increase, closed her eyes.

I smiled, "Looks like your nigger loving daughter is finally getting into it."

Annabelle opened her eyes and said, "No Daddy, I don't, ohhhh, fuck, God don't stop."

"Beg for it bitch," Jimbo ordered, having stopped, buried deep inside her.

She looked at her father with shame and apologized, "Sorry, Daddy." She turned back and begged, "Please fuck me."

"You want slave cock in your privileged white cunt?" Jimbo questioned, loving the power shift...one he had dreamt about for years.

"Yes," she admitted, clearly frustrated as she wiggled her ass wanting the big black fuck stick back in her.

"But I thought we were dirty niggers?" He continued, wanting to mentally break this white bitch.

Master's head was shaking like he was having an epileptic seizure as she answered, "I'm sorry."

"So tell your Daddy what you want, slut," Jimbo demanded.

"Your big cock," she said, looking at Jimbo.

"No, look at Daddy and tell him in vivid detail what you want right now," Jimbo ordered, giving three quick pumps of his cock before again stopping.

"Oh, oh, yes," she moaned, before looking at her father and saying, "Daddy, I want our slave's big black cock in me."

I quipped, "You can do better than that, white whores like you have cunts."

She glared at me, trying to somehow maintain a power over me still.

I warned, "You ever glare at me like that again, bitch, and I will fist fuck that cunt of yours."

Her eyes went big, but she didn't say anything, probably stunned to hear me so powerful and to hear a phrase she likely had never heard before.

"Bitch, beg," Jimbo demanded slapping her ass hard.

"Aaaah," she screamed in pain. Still staring at her Daddy, she begged, shame in her eyes, "Please, my nigger slave, fuck your white slut's wet cunt."

"How much do you love nigger cock?" Jimbo asked, beginning to fuck her again.

"I fucking looooove it," she squealed.

Jamal, his cock still hard, moved onto the bed, sitting on the old man's stomach and ordered, "Get sucking, bitch."

Insatiable hunger taking over, she leaned forward and inches away from her Daddy's face, she began sucking black cock.

Annabelle was struggling to suck Jamal's big cock, while also getting fucked from behind. Her breathing erratic, she finally screamed, a couple of minutes later, "Fuuuuuck," as she had her first orgasm.

I bent down and whispered into the bastard's ear,"Jimbo is about to fill your baby with a big dose of nigger cum."

He shook his head violently again, but his helpless protests only added to my amusement. I asked, "Don't you want a black grandchild?"

He finally spit his daughter's panties out of his mouth again and demanded, "Get your fucking nigger cock out of my daughter!"

Jimbo winked and a few seconds later grunted obnoxiously as he shot a load of cum deep in Annabelle's cunt.

Annabelle weakly protested, "Noooo," but was quickly shut up by Jamal's cock.

Jimbo pulled out as Master ranted and raged. "I'm going to kill you all, you fucking useless nigger slaves."

"I think it is time to teach the old man that such derogatory rants have consequences," George, a man of few words, declared. He moved behind the still twitching white slut and without warning shoved his cock in her ass.

"Nooooooooooo," Annabelle screamed as George tore the white bitch apart.

"Blame your racist father," George said, as he continued his slow push forward, deep, into Annabelle's no longer virgin ass.

"You fucker," Master said, still not catching on.

"Fuck, you are one dumb white man," I said, slapping him across the face as I got undressed.

"Oh fucking please pull out," Annabelle begged, tears streaming down her face, clearly in intense pain.

He glared at me and said, "After all I've done for you."

I roared, "Raping me? Sodomizing me? Your daughter's nigger orgy is strictly revenge on you, you bastard." I straddled his face and threatened, "Lick my nigger cunt, or your daughter is used by every slave in the community."

Before he could respond, I dropped my cunt onto his face and began grinding.

Meanwhile, I watched as Jamal kept shoving his cock in the bitches' mouth while George declared, "All in."

"Well, ream her ass," I said, like her father had done to me...albeit with a much smaller cock.

"No, please," she begged, tears streaming down her face, "it hurts so much."

"No different than when your father fucked me," I pointed out, before quipping, "although his dick is the size of a seven year old."

"Oh slut, today you are a cum bucket. We plan to fill you with so much nigger cum you will be having triplets," Jamal declared, shoving his cock back in her mouth.

"I'm not sure that's how it works," I laughed, as I continued grinding my cunt on the old man's face. Surprisingly, he was licking, rather randomly, but still, the white Master was licking a nigger slave's cunt.

"Oh fuck, shit, hurts, burns, fuck," she cried.

"Don't worry after the fifth or sixth time your ass will be used to it," I quipped, before adding, "or at least until Jimbo tries to fit his snake back there.

After a couple of minutes of ass fucking, George was fucking her so hard the bed moved, he warned, "The bitch is so tight I'm not going to last long."

"Pull out and deposit your baby making seed in her cunt," I demanded.

"With pleasure," he nodded, pulling out and slamming into her cunt.

Watching the bitch get it from both ends, my own orgasm was building, but wanting to humiliate both father and daughter again, I got off the old man's face and said, "Apparently you are not completely useless."

He snapped, "You fucking nigger bitch."

I shoved the panties back in his mouth and ordered, "Another word and you become a cocksucker."

"Here it comes," George grunted, and a second load was deposited in the fertile white bitch's womb.

"Jamal go fill a hole, it's time to see if this bitch can eat cunt," I declared.

Looking utterly defeated, she stared as I, like Jamal earlier, sat on her useless father. This time though it was my pussy, instead of a cock, for her to serve.

I grabbed her head and said, "Let's go bitch, time for you to serve me for once."

Jamal slammed into her, forcing her face into my cunt. I held her head and demanded, "Get licking or I take you to the rest of the women."

Her face bounced into my pussy, as Jamal roughly fucked her.

She awkwardly licked, while moaning loudly at the pleasure Jamal's cock was giving her.

I asked, "Do you want to be the niggers' slut from now on?"

"Yesssss," she moaned.

"You are now our sex slave," I continued.

"Kkkkkkkk," she agreed, so overwhelmed with pleasure she would agree to anything.

"Keep licking," I ordered, my head already planning how we were going to take over the plantation.

She obeyed, looking like she was enjoying munching pussy, too.

Jamal groaned, "Take my load," before a third load of cum filled her cunt.

"Aaaaaaah," she moaned into my cunt as she herself reached yet another orgasm.

Once Jamal pulled out, she focused on my pussy and eventually got me off as I flooded her face with my own orgasm.

I ordered, "Now stand above your father."

"Please no," she pleaded, likely worried I was about to make her commit incest.

"Just do it." I ordered.

She obeyed, again apologizing, "I'm so sorry, Daddy, I can't stop myself."

I tool the panties out of his mouth and watched as cum dripped out of her well-fucked cunt and onto her father's face.

He tried to move his face out of the way, but it was useless as three loads dripped out of her.

"Do you want more nigger cock?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Yes, what?" I questioned.

"Yes, I want more nigger cock," she admitted.

"Jimbo, go get the rest of the boys," I said.

Over the next hour, Annabelle got double penetrated and triple-teamed taking seven more loads, all but one inside her cunt.

Unbeknownst to all of us, her father had a second stroke during the gangbang and ended up also losing his ability to speak...which would turn out really well for the rest of my plan.

Epilogue:

We took over the plantation, buying many more slaves and expanding the business to all. To most, it looked like every other plantation: black slaves working for their white owner, but that was a mirage.

In reality, we did indeed work the plantation, but we also owned it. Annabelle was our spokesperson, but otherwise she was our fuck toy...our eventually pregnant fuck toy.

Ironically, by using big black cock we freed many slaves and did so for many years until the Civil War finally freed all black men.

By the way, Annabelle ended up carrying six babies; her father lived for another ten years in a near comatose state, watching helplessly as his daughter became a full service cum slut for over a hundred black cocks...and loving every minute of it.

The End

Jimbo 9

Jamal 10

George 8

Master Wallace

Annabelle