Planted Demon

Story Info
Sarah encounters an unusual type of plant.
1.5k words
219.8k
46
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah wandered through her friend’s nursery, acquainting herself with all of the plants that she would be taking care of for the next year while her friend, Mary, a professor at the local university, was going to be away on sabbatical. As she made her way to the back of the nursery, Sarah saw that the entire back wall was covered with a vine-like, leafy plant that looked like ivy but wasn’t. Every so often there were these bright orange and crimson blossoms along the lush green leaves. Intrigued, Sarah leaned into sniff the blossom.

The scent was sweet and spicy at the same time and she could feel a tingling in her body at the scent. She sniffed again, deeply taking the scent into her lungs, and could feel the tingling grow stronger and resonate from her pussy. Noting in the log Mary had left, the blossoms were scentless--this perplexed her greatly as she had just sniffed them and found the scent to not only be lovely but potent as well--and that they grew back quickly, Sarah took several stems and blossoms with her and placed them in a vase by her bed.

That night, as she laid naked on the cool sheets, Sarah was still intrigued by the blossoms and took one out of the vase and brought it to her nose, breathing its scent in deeply several times, feeling her pussy moisten after the third sniff. By the fifth, her body was throbbing and she couldn’t stop smelling the flower; in fact, she’d brought the other blossoms to her nose and was frantically breathing in their scent. Sarah’s body was on fire and she could feel herself nearly at a climax but could not get there without using her hands for help, but she couldn’t’ let go of the stems, the scent was too intoxicating. An idea occurred to her: the scent would be stronger in the nursery because of the larger size of the rest of the plant and she wouldn’t have to hold anything!

Excited by this thought, she bounded out of bed and ran naked through the house, through the front door, and across the yard to the nursery, making a beeline for the huge vine-like plant. Eagerly, she pressed herself into the lush leaves of the plant, feeling their silky coolness on her face and caressing her burning flesh. She buried her nose into a small grouping of blossoms and began sniffing as she caressed her body with her hands, tweaking her bullet-hard nipples before slipping down to her dripping pussy.

At the first touch of her fingers on her hot clit she cried out in joy. In a flash, she had her pussy lips spread wide to make room for her fingers on one hand rubbing her clit and the other fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy, her hips undulating to her feverish tempo. As she got closer and closer to the climax she so eagerly sought, the vines of the plant began to move, twist, and shape themselves, unnoticed, however, by Sarah, as she was caught up in her body’s urgent needs.

The plant was a conscious being, a demon actually, named Organus. One who sought out the right kind of young girl and preyed on them through the use of his medium: flora (plants). Sarah, being the lushly curved innocent 20 year old that she was, made the perfect prey. He’d wanted her since he had seen her six months ago while in the form of a shrub at her university’s campus. Seeing her now, hearing the hot little whimpers and moans of pleasure made him ache for her, burn for her. He once was determined to have her for a night and slake his lust but now he knew that once would never be enough. Now, he was going to make her his forever.

Gradually, the vines began to shape themselves into that of a large, thick man of about 10 feet tall and what appeared to be a thickly muscled torso, arms, and legs. But what was most impressive was Organus’ penis: about 12 inches long and about 3-4 inches thick! Plus, it was rough and bumpy due to the vines grouped tightly together, forming the rampant shape.

Sarah was absolutely frantic by now; she still was unable to cum. Pussy juice was running down her thighs and her clit was getting too sensitive to touch for much longer. If she didn’t cum soon, she was going to go stark raving mad!

It was time! He had two vines gently (so as not to be immediately noticed) wrap themselves around her wrists and one around her waist. The vine on her wrists began to slowly pull her hands away from her pussy until they were straight out at her sides. Awareness pierced through her haze of lust and she screamed in fright as she saw the vine at her waist lift her off the floor and Organus’ body in front of her.

The vines turned her around so that she faced away from Organus but she could feel his hard torso flush against her back and the roughness of the vine-like texture of his body sent little tingles of arousal through her frightened body. Two vines wrapped themselves around her thighs up near her pussy as the one around her waist left her body. With no upper body support, she leaned herself back, resting on the powerful figure behind her as her arousal increased.

Organus brought his hand to her quivering belly and stroked it in small, soft circles, enjoying the sound of her breath catching. He then slid both palms up, cupping her large breasts in his hands, squeezing the nipples, rolling them with his fingers until her hands clutched at his hips and she arched herself forward into his hands, moaning in delight. Her ass ground into his belly in an unspoken plea.

He brought one of his hands down to her pussy, very lightly skimming over her trimmed hair and bald lips, smiling to himself as she cried out, begging for more. With infinite care, he stroked her swollen clit bringing her almost to the peak repeatedly before stopping. Sobbing with frustration, she begged him to bring her release. It was time.

He pulled her forward, away from his body, the vines kept her legs spread wide and he lowered her onto the massive head of his viny cock. He rubbed her clit as he slowly pushed her onto his throbbing member. She cried out in a combination of pain and pleasure, pain from the size of the intruder and pleasure at being filled so completely. Her pussy stretched beyond belief to accommodate Organus’ massive penis and it took several minutes of steady pushing for her to take it all. As the last of his cock went into her pussy, Sarah’s body shook with release, the first one of the night.

Slowly, he gripped her hips, his big hands spanning her small waist, and began to lift her up and down in slow, shallow thrusts. Sarah gasped, as the fires within her were again lit. Her hands gripped his wrists to support herself as she thrust down onto his massive cock. He thrust into her pussy harder and faster with every stroke, turning her so that she faced the floor and he fucked her doggie style, ramming her pussy. At one point, a small vine brought itself to her lips and she opened her mouth greedily and sucked the vine for all it was worth as it fed her a thick, sweet fluid that made her want more and more.

Sarah could feel her orgasm building within her body, more powerful than anything she had ever felt, she couldn’t wait for it—she needed to cum NOW! Organus thrust into Sarah’s pussy with all his might his lust for her still growing, especially since he knew that when he came in her, the fluid in her stomach would make her become a part of the plant and thus a part of him forever. He felt her body tensing, winding ever tighter, and he knew she was close.

Sarah thrust back harder. “Almost…there,” she thought. Suddenly, she arched back and upwards, screaming as the dam broke inside her, her orgasm ripping through her fragile body. Organus thrust into her one last time before he, too, came, flooding her pussy with his demon cum and blowing his mind with the intensity of his orgasm.

He watched as she changed and, he decided--a little shaken by the force of his orgasm--she would not become a part of the plant, but rather become his slave. She would walk beside him, serve him, always be with him, ready for him whenever he desired, until he eventually tired of her and turned her into a plant of some sort and moved on to another young prey.

He looked at Sarah as she examined her new body, fascinated at what she saw of herself. She was a plant! She smiled at the absurdity of being a plant, but that was what she was now. She looked back at her master, Organus, and took his hand as he escorted her into the plant where they disappeared forever.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sequel!!!

great! i can see potential for a series of short stories from this idea. at least a sequel. keep it up and i hope to see more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fab!

A bit odd but hey i still loved the story... O yeah, this was very, very hot as well!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Keily's Plant She finds an unusual plant.in NonHuman
Nature Girl Vine has its way with sleeping camper.in NonHuman
Transformation and Implantation Newlyweds are transformed and impregnated by a unique plant.in NonHuman
The Plant's Offspring Flower's fate; a sequel for 'Keily's Plant'. in NonHuman
For The Love of Botany Ch. 1 Young female worker meets a very hungry plant.in NonHuman
More Stories