Planting A Seed, And It Grew!

Story Info
Pillow talk leads to a Poker game gone astray.
8.6k words
4.38
184.9k
108
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pre-story = Kind of like pre-cum, not what you really want but it does serve a purpose.

I am about 30 and the wife is about 32, we have been married several years. This is a story of what happens when you plant the seed and let it grow. Just to clarify a bit and so you do not think this story is way out there. Let me start by saying this was not a planed event. But certainly it was not a hush, hush topic in the bed room either.

OK, I realize this is not a topic many like to read so if you are not open minded. Or think it is impossible to be caught up in the moment, please leave and read another story. Whatever you do if you send feed back try and understand I am not interested if you despise me. I will only laugh and delete stupid responses. On the other hand I will take time to respond to those with like minds.

So at this point only the sick minded are reading this? I am serious it is not for the preacher boy, so go to hell with anyone who is not demented.

First off let me start by letting you in on some things. I met this girl and I do mean girl as she is beautiful to look at but is tiny. At 110 lbs and 32c chest standing at 5’2” she looks like a girl.

We met by mutual friends kind of like a blind date and to be honest I was unsure for a long time about her. She had been in a relationship before and had a child when she was 18. That was not really a big thing, but when I tell you she was sexually active. I do not know if you can get the full idea of what I am saying. I know it is a young mans dream to find a hot little girl who wants to fuck and fuck and fuck. That sounds great but really puts a lot of thoughts in a man’s mind as to how faithful a girl like that can be.

Now to make matters worse I know when I started dating Jenny she already had a boyfriend, Greg. Supposedly they were broken up, but would get together once in a while to do things.

I won’t be coy I will say it quick and fast we went out on a Friday night. We got together again Saturday night and fucked like bunnies until Sunday morning. No I was certainly not complaining. As some how we managed to get together almost every night for about two weeks.

Now on the third week it was Halloween. She says she had made prior plans to go out with some friends. As I am the newbie to her world it was not like I could argue too much. I did not particularly like the thought, especially after I saw her costume. It was just a thin black spandex cat outfit. That crept up nicely into her pussy, and did not hide her large stiff nipples as they jutted out the thin material. That made me jealous inside, though I kept quiet and eventually we parted ways for the night.

No this is not the story yet! Give me a minute or you will never believe it. I will try to keep this part brief.

So the next day Jenny calls and I go over as she needs to talk. Blah, blah, blah. Here is the deal, she met with Greg. Basically she knew right along they were going to have sex this night and now she feels guilty. I am taken back a bit by this, but Ok I am a looser (not really) so we ended up having sex. Hell it is not like she was a virgin when I met her. I know this is bad logic, none the less if I was going to dump the bitch why not get a last piece of ass.

So I stayed away after that for about three weeks. Laughing at my self I had just become the X boy-fuck-friend. Paying a visit to Jenny about once a week, just to get my nuts off. Sadly I know I am not the only one doing this and it was more like fucking a piece of meat than having a girlfriend. After a few months we stopped seeing each other all together.

About a year or so later I get a phone call. Howdy, it is Jenny. I myself have been with another girl but it had been over now. She, Jenny has a wedding to attend and she really does not want to go alone.

Can you see “SUCKER” written all over my face? Yup, I am so I went with her. Actually I had a wonderful time we danced and talked all that wonderful stuff. Now she looked beautiful in the dress she wore and in a matter of hours my heart was melting fast. Different than the first time, I was falling in love with the most beautiful girl.

Let’s speed up time here just a bit, we dated and were faithful to one another for about three years before we decided to get married. We get married and a year later, I shit you not this sex craved girl from before was never in the mood. I was crawling the walls as my right arm was starting to look like Popeye. It was not that she did not love me, she was more than attentive. She was just blank when it came to sex. Within this time period we had decided on no other children so I had the procedure done as it was easier for me and not so easy for her. The use of condoms sucked and birth control was at best a moderate alternative.

Time for the story!

I became frustrated enough that one night I came home with a vibrator. After the usual argument before we turned off the light about the lack of sex. I whipped out this rather large rubber cock pinned her to the bed and began fucking her with it.

Use some imagination she was on her stomach trying to get away. I locked her legs with mine, held her with one arm. And with the other free hand I peeled her night shorts down pulled over the panties and with little coaxing, the vibrations made it wet enough to full fuck her with the dong.

After about a minute Jenny stopped fighting and was easily getting into it. I kissed her neck and slipped my self to get a better view of her pussy being splayed by this toy. Her cute ass was lifting to the motion of the vibrator as her breath increased. She held the bed sheets in a clinched fist. My tongue found her ass crack as I licked to and from the edge of the vibrator up to her rectum.

After a few moments I wanted more and lifting her small frame I slid my face under her crotch to lick furiously at her clit. Jenny pulled at my legs until she had me in reach to suck down on my cock.

I couldn’t tell you how long for it seemed like a very long time as my tongue cramped up. Finally Jenny let loose with a loud muffled scream into the bed. Her body quivered as I slowly with drew the buzzing vibrator. Keeping my mouth over her clit I could plainly see the opening pulsing as it tried to close but was left gaping open. Her cum dripped from the crevice, not huge amounts but enough to know she had really orgasmed.

Placing her still belly to the bed I got behind her and entered with my Cock as hard as it has been in a long time. Jenny was making “Uh, uh” noises almost past out, as I plowed my thick seven inches into her.

I know it might be sick to think, but I was fucking my wife and her pussy was stretched like she used to be. It wasn’t loose it just wasn’t real tight. I thought about when she used to fuck like a dog and it got me real excited.

I am not sure what I was thinking, I leaned over her back. Pushing Jenny’s hair to the side of her neck placed my mouth so it was real close to her ear. While I was still fucking her I started to ask her things.

In an unsure crackly whisper I said, “So you liked having two cocks, one for your mouth and one for the pussy?” Leaning more of my weight onto her back, and with my hands finding her hands up under the pillows.

Jenny responded with a whimper in a high note.

I said with a bit more confidence, “Maybe that is what you needed to get you horny again?” Making a deep slow thrust, which curled her ass into my stomach.

Jenny just let out a little, “Mm hmm” and in a soft, quiet, huskily fuck voice said, “Yea, maybe?” Twining her fingers into mine.

That was all I could take as her tight rump spread I pushed into her deep and let loose. I bit onto her ear as Jenny just let out a long, “Mmm.” It was awesome! As my sperm jutted in her pussy I tensed until I was long done. I soon collapsed next to her as my rigid cock deflated and drifted off to sleep.

Jenny and I role played this routine for a very long time. What started out as a timid thing grew into a common chat in the bed. Over the next 8 months we fucked like every day and sometimes more. Although she was happy about this fantasy, that was where it was to remain just a fantasy. This thought of her getting nailed by another man was great as far as I was concerned, and my sex life was on a roll. Of course the man at the adult store liked it as well; I think I purchased every size dick he sold. Thinking now he might have thought I was Gay, Oh well! What happens next I assure you was not planned. It just happened, I will admit to getting lost in the moment and coaxing more than what would have happened if I was not horned up about my wife and another man. However it was not planed and gets a bit over the edge. As the seed is firmly planted in my wife’s mind and my own, though it has not been acted upon.

We met Jay and Carol because they have a daughter that is a friend of Jenny’s daughter. Really they are nice people but just Carol is not, how would you say it politely she is not attractive. Rolling my eyes, certainly nothing I would want. Jay on the other hand is a very handsome looking man not GQ but enough to make me say he is good looking. I guess Carol used to be a looker, who knows. Only thing that comes to my mind to describe her is, “Speak, Ubbu speak!”

Now Jay is not two faced but he is a different person when Carol is not around. Then again are not all men different. I would like to explain the whole story but who really cares. A while back Jay and Carol get separated. We still see Jay once in a while but it was not as often and Carol moved a state over to be with her family.

Now one evening Jenny and I are relieved from the child, thanks to her parents. So we went out to dinner at a nice Pub Restaurant. Jay was there what a surprise. Well, after a bit of a friendly argument he ate with us. After dinner we shared some good talk and Jay and Jenny even danced to a song or two.

Sorry that was about it for that night. It really broke the ice for a future gathering. Jenny had invited Jay to our home for dinner it was for the second Friday. Basically it was like two weeks away.

I don’t know why, but it was like a needed thing to talk dirty to Jenny as I ripped off her clothes that evening. For the next two weeks every night I would tease her about letting Jay fuck her silly. Though it was only a fantasy, part of me wanted to see if she would do it. I mean she got so worked up it was crazy sex.

The Friday came and Jenny’s daughter was sleeping over a friend’s house. My palms grew sweaty as she was a safety net to ensure nothing did happen.

Before Jay arrived Jenny cornered me and with a very stern look said, “Nothing is going to happen tonight. So just get any ideas you might have in your sick mind clear.” Then she proceeded to kiss me with such passion I was getting aroused. We played with one another sexually for about five minutes. Then like a light switch Jenny stopped me and retreated back to the kitchen.

Jenny was wearing a pair of blue jeans that hugged her camel toe nicely. Her blouse was just a white knit shirt. Nothing to fancy or sexy, but she always looked edible to me.

Jay came and after we ate he seemed more relaxed. We downed a few more beers and made simple talk until it was like we did not know what to say. Jenny asked if we could play cards. So here we sat around the table playing poker with pretzels as the chips. It was hard not to eat your fake money while drinking beers.

That grew old fast! So Jenny suggests we play for truths the winner asks the looser a question. First deal Jay wins and Jenny looses. Now what come out of his mouth nearly makes me choke. Jay asks, “What is your favorite fantasy?”

Jenny wide eyed looks at me in shock. Her face is like red and she is squirming. She says, “I can’t answer that.” In a little girl tone squeak.

Jay pulling his head back with a look of confusion says, “Why not?”

Jenny holding her fingers over her nose in embarrassment says, “I just can’t.”

I say, “Well so much for that game.” With a laugh.

Jenny says, “How about we play for shots or something, anything.”

Jay says, “No it is ok. You don’t have to answer.”

Now I am being devious in my thoughts when I say, “Come on she lost she has to do something for her bet? I think at least a shot for reneging on the bet.” Jenny looks at me like to say shut up. “What? It is not like I suggested stripping!” Jenny frowns at me.

Jenny says, “Fine I’ll do a shot.” And she did.

Jay says in a humorous voice, “I like the idea of you stripping, but I think you should do at least two shots for backing out of your bet.”

With out a word Jenny slams down a second shot, licks her lips and says, “There now will you both shut up and deal the cards?”

This went on for a long time and actually it was fun. As I had not had but three shots I was doing quite well. As for Jenny and Jay they were more than tipsy. When it came time again for Jenny to loose yet another round she just looked at the shot glass as Jay spilled the liquor into it.

Jenny held up the glass then placed it back down saying, “I can’t I’ll puke!” Sliding it back over to Jay.

Jay downed the shot slamming the glass on the table uttering, “There now that is three you owe me. One for loosing, one for not fulfilling your bet, and one for making me drink your shot.” With a big grin, placing his hand behind his head. “Now what’s it going to be fantasies or clothes?” Spoken with a joking laugh not to be taken seriously.

Catching Jenny off guard and in a state of drunkenness she replies, “Well, I know I am not going to tell the fantasy so…” Looking over at me for assurance. “I guess it is going to be clothes.” Holding her eyes on my reaction. I just grin with a look of go for it, as I say, “Don’t let me stop you.” As if to dare her even more.

Jenny paused for a second trying to gain her thoughts as what to do then says, “Wait, I am not wearing shoes that should count as one.”

Almost simultaneously Jay and I say, “Both socks and shoes count as one item.” Jay continues, “Every one knows that, so your socks are one.”

It was quite stimulating to see Jenny flop her legs onto the table one foot in front of each and said, “help me?”

Both Jay and I took hold of her feet and slipped off the stockings. My stomach sank a bit like as if I was suddenly hungry. My thoughts all of a sudden registered. My god she is going to do this? I know it was only socks but will she actually continue. I felt my pecker stir with the thought.

Jenny frowned her lip and looking back and fourth between me and Jay lifted her legs off the table. Then under the cover of the table top she undid her jeans and slid them to the floor.

I nodded my head as that was very creative on her part. I said with a smile, “Two.”

Then Jenny surprised me as she hooked her panties and slid them off. I was getting a bonner fast and the thought of my wife being bare ass in front of Jay was turning my stomach. I looked at Jenny puzzled.

Jenny laughing leans over the table slightly to pat my hand. I catch Jay sneaking a look at her bare ass. Jenny says, “I have no Bra on either.” In a slightly slurred loud voice.

Not being impatient but I grab the cards and begin to shuffle. Jenny looks at me and says, “Nut uh I am not playing. If I loose I am naked and if you loose no big deal.”

Jay looking at me. I know what he wants to see. Jay says, “If we loose we will remove three also.” With a smirk, toward me.

Jenny says, “No if you want me to play the deal is you loose everything, both of you. If I win and either of you loose, you both strip na-ked. Like nothing, nada, birthday suit only!” Looking all confident that she had bluffed us.

I look at Jay; he laughs and makes a hand gesture. I start dealing the cards. It was an intense round. I dealt my self three fours. I thought about the consequences very quickly as Jay took three cards, Jenny took one. I took three cards leaving me with a pair of threes. Jenny had a pair of tens and Jay had a pair of queens. I laid out my apologies to Jay as I dropped the threes on the table.

Unlike Jenny it took Jay and I 15 seconds to strip down. It was funny feeling to sit naked on the chair as Jay sat naked two feet away and though Jenny was bare ass she had that shirt on still. I don’t recall her looking at Jay as he stripped, I imagine she did in a concealing way.

Jenny with a big grin says, “Now what? What fun will it be to win if you can’t loose?”

Jay looked dumbfound, not like he was going to say any thing out of line though. So I say, “The winner gets to pose the two losers in what ever pose they wish for two minutes.” I thought for sure Jenny was going to scrap that idea.

She looked at Jay and he was nodding ok, with a coy grin. Then Jenny says, “OK but I sill have a free turn.” Pulling at her shirt as to identify incase we did not notice.

Inadvertently I found myself pulling at my partially limp pecker. The alcohol left me with a strange feeling of surreal as I felt the large amounts of precum dripping out of my dick. I wasn’t drunk, I was a little buzzed. The head rush of the situation sent my mind into a dizzy array of anticipation.

With a quick deal and a faster round to leave me as the winner Jenny as the looser and Jay as second place looser. I piped up saying, “To make this fair Jay should take a shot while Jenny looses the top.” As I was thinking it would not be much fun to pose Jay by him self.

Jay does his shot and I will say at this point he was drunk as Jenny. Jenny cries a bit and then says, “OK I will do it but first I have to go pee.” As Jenny slithers to the edge of the table holding the hem of her tight shirt down as much as possible. Then quickly scoots around the corner down the hall, with a little squeal.

Jay looks at me as soon as his eyes refocus from taking in Jenny’s tiny ass. With a bit of disbelief Jay says, “Whoa, was that what I think I saw?”

I am holding the cards and manipulating them right in front of Jay as I respond, “I do believe it was, whatcha think?” My cock is pulsing in anticipation of his answer.

Jay says, “I am afraid to answer that right now mate as I am a bit drunk and would never want to be disrespectful to you or Jenny.” With a shift back in his chair I can see a rigid thick veined cock between his legs. “Let’s just say it was more than good looking.” Very comparable to my own dick. Give or take a half inch and thick!

I laugh with him and reply, “Glad to hear it, you know some guys would think she is to petit.” As I finish setting up every third card to be dealt.

I stand up to go to the bathroom as Jay noticing I am only half erect says, “I hope I did not offend you? Maybe this is going a bit too far?”

I replied, “No don’t worry I am not offended, And I will tell you if it is going too far. Until then you just keep going as far as you can just like the ginger bread man. Understand?”

Jay nodded with a wide eye look of yes.

I turn down the hall myself and open the bathroom door. Jenny is standing in front of the mirror. I walk up behind her and placing my cock in the crack of her ass I reach around her belly and stroll my hands up her warm skin under her shirt. Jenny leans back and with her head tilted we kiss. My fingers twiddle her nipples until they are aching hard. She moans into my mouth.

I grab the hem of her shirt and lift it over her head. Cupping her small boobies in my hands I squeeze till the nipples, they stand like two cones on her chest. Jenny closes her eyes and moans to me, “I think we need to call it a night.”

I nibbled her ear and say, “Not yet, soon just another couple rounds then we will say good night OK?” Jenny with a slow reaction nodding her head OK.

With a smack on her ass to wake her up I say, “Get out I got to go pee!” I know she only realized she was completely naked as soon as she exited the door. Jenny standing in the hall I held the door partially closed, with a hand motion as to say, ‘Go on’ I slowly closed the door on her.