Plastic

Story Info
He gets his wish for a threesome.
787 words
3.13
51.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've got to tell you about THE most incredible woman to enter my life.

The first time I lay eyes on her, I thought, "She's stunning!" Her green eyes and full lips accented her pretty face. He body language and demeanor testified to her confident sensuality. I wanted to get to know her, and I did.

I asked her to move in with me. She is a sensational lover. She caters to me. Let me brag about her latest and greatest….

I'd been bugging Maria to bring another woman to our bed for a threesome. I knew she didn't really like the idea of not being "THE ONLY ONE" but I was too turned on by my fantasy, I couldn't help it. I was obsessed. I had the feeling she'd pack her bags if I mentioned it one more time, so I laid off.

It was the 4th of July weekend so I took off from work a little early on Friday. We weren't going anywhere until Sunday, but I was ready for some R and R. Maria was making my favorite dinner, wearing nothing but an apron, when I walked in the door.

I went into the bedroom to change and lo and behold, there's a woman in our bed!!! Stuck to her vinyl forehead was a note, which read, "Hi! I'm Suzie, the bimbo your woman chose to fulfill your fantasy. All you have to do is learn the magic words and perform the ritual…then your long awaited night of ecstasy shall begin. A word of caution, you must make sure you pronounce the words properly and in the correct order while performing the ritual or I will remain just a blow-up sex toy." You can't imagine how hard my dick was – pure delight!

I ran and asked Maria for the spell and ritual instructions. She said she had no idea what I was talking about. She denied all knowledge!

Dubious, I went to the bathroom. Written on the mirror, in bright red lipstick, were the words "Getting closer!" I took a leak and thought about this mystery.

I noticed the shower door was ajar so I took a peek. Hanging in the shower was a poster of a scantily clad, blonde, bombshell. Another note! "Be careful what you wish for, patience is key." I was getting frustrated but I was too aroused to give up.

I found the next note in my closet along with a magic wand, which, by the way, greatly resembled a dildo. The note said, "Plastic for plastic, flesh for me, two women, one night only." So now I had the words! Maria called me for dinner.

The instructions for the ritual were written on my napkin. After dinner, I was to take my magic wand to the bedroom and get undressed. Then, while saying the magic words, I had to insert my magic wand into each of Suzie's orifices. This was to be repeated ten times before I could begin my night with two women.

Maria acted like she had no clue, so I tried to behave as if it was any other night. While she cleared the table, I headed to the bedroom and began the ritual. My dick was pointing to my chin as I stick the dildo in the doll's mouth, pussy and ass while I said the words. I could hear Maria giggling in the living room. I was tempted but I didn't dare move until the ritual was complete.

Once I finished it, I walked to the living room. There, I saw Maria lying in the middle of what appeared to be the interior of a harem tent. Between her long legs, I saw the blow up doll come to life. "Come here," Maria gasped as the stranger ran her hands up and down Maria's legs, teasing her pussy.

"This is Suzie and this night is to fulfill your fantasy. We are all yours," said my wonderful woman then she kissed me. Suzie leaned over and brushed her lips across mine. The she asked, "What is your desire?" I could've blown my load then but I held it.

Those two women were fantastic. They ate each other. They ate me. While I slid my dick in Maria's pussy, Suzie played with her clit and sucked my balls. We played for a few hours. I came a few times before we called it a night.

We've never repeated it and I haven't asked to. We have the hot memories and share them. It's damn near doing it again.

Oh, and Maria found out she is the only woman for me. That night, hers ended up being the only pussy I wanted. Suzie got plastic.