Platinum Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No..." I dissented, guessing what he had in mind.

"Uh-huh."

"There's an actual vibrator in the closet."

"Not waterproof. Besides, do you want to get up and go get it?" he asked, ejecting the brush head from the wand.

"Fine. Try it." I closed my eyes and bit my lip when I heard the hum of the electric motor. He didn't start with my clit immediately, running the thrumming wand along my thighs and circling my mons teasingly as he started to move in me again. My hips reacted, bucking against him, searching out the source of stimulation. The water churned.

Finally he pressed the side of the wand against my needy clit with the flat end resting on his thrusting shaft.

"Oh GOD, Michael... Ok... that was a good idea..."

"Yeah... I think I like it, too. Why did we stop using your vibrator?"

"Too loud... the boys"

"Oh right... the little killjoys."

The vibration, the churning water, the driving cock plunging into me—it was all too much. I was close to the edge and needed to cum again.

"I'm gonna cum Michael!... Make me cum again... cum with me... I wanna see you cum!"

He was in an awkward position, kneeling in the middle of the tub with little resistance to move against, one hand supporting my half-floating body, the other holding the vibrating wand against our trembling junction. But he did what he could, moving now up and down instead of back and forth, lifting my ass up and out of the water and splashing back down.

"Tanya!... God Tanya... I'm almost there..."

I could see the effort on his flushed face now. His eyes were closed, focused on pushing both of us forward, over the edge into an abyss of delirium.

As the tension grew and the need swelled, I wanted to dig my fingers into crisp sheets or soft flesh, but the only purchase I could find was cold, hard ceramic.

"Cum for me, Michael... Oh God, I wanna see you cum..."

I pressed my palms against the porcelain as my legs began to spasm and my back arched and Michael suddenly dropped the wand and grabbed my hips in both hands holding me tight against his cock erupting deep inside me. The expression of divine release on his face as he filled me with his essence was the final nudge that I needed, and with a gasp and a shudder my muscles went to pudding and I sank into the tub and I laughed.

Michael collapsed backwards, slipping out of me, against his side of the tub and a trail of his thick seed floated to the surface of the calming water. We both reclined in the water, panting, catching our breath, and I looked across at this amazing man who had brought me such fervid rapture and the way he looked back at me made me feel beautiful and desirable and oh so very loved.

"Wow," I finally exclaimed when I'd recovered enough to speak. "Where did that idea come from?"

Michael shrugged and stroked my thigh gently with his toe. "I knew you weren't going to get there without a little something extra."

The ice in my drink was melting, but it was still half full. I reached for the glass and took a swallow before responding. "Well that did it... I think I need a cigarette. Do we have any left?"

"There's a half a pack of Marlboro Lights in the liquor cabinet. They're probably stale."

"I'm ok with that." I took my glass and pushed myself up out of the tub and let the water course off my bare skin. Michael's eyes devoured me, and I felt myself blush but I didn't turn away.

The floor was a sloppy mess, but it could wait until tomorrow. I tossed my towel on the puddle and wrapped myself in my white terry-cloth robe. "You want a beer or something while I'm up?"

"Sure," Michael replied, stretching out in the tub with the last swallows of his own drink. "I'll meet you on the balcony, once I get this mess cleaned up."

"You don't need to do that now."

"It'll just take a minute to get the worst of it." For a man capable of such spontaneity, he was so disciplined and thoughtful.

"Ok, I'll meet you on the balcony."

He stepped out onto the balcony in his blue flannel robe and nothing else. I was waiting with two bottles of beer and half a pack of cigarettes, leaning on the railing looking back at the house, waiting for him.

The night air was just a bit too chilly to be outside, wet, barefoot, in only a bathrobe, but it made snuggling into Michael's arms as we shared a cigarette all the more inviting. Our street was dark and quiet at this time, even on a Friday night, but beyond our neighborhood we could hear the sounds of the city reveling in the early hours of the weekend. Between the rows of townhouses across the street we could see a thin sliver of the skyline twinkling. It was the only view we had from our home, but it was ours and we cherished it.

"I think I'll shop around for a silent vibrator tomorrow," I proposed as Michael held me close and I took a drag on the stale cigarette. "They must have gotten quieter since the last time I bought one, right?"

"I'm sure. How old is yours?"

"Ugh. Please don't make me think about it," I implored, handing him the cigarette.

"Look for something we can use together. I kinda liked it, too," he confessed quietly, taking a puff.

"Did you, now? So that was new for you."

"Yes, it was," he chuckled, handing the cigarette back to me.

"It wasn't my idea though. I'm not sure it counts."

"I'm happy to share the credit."

"But you shouldn't have to," I pouted.

"Well, every-room-in-the-house was your idea."

"That was so long ago."

"The back of the car during the boys' soccer championship."

"Yeah, Ok. I'll take credit for that," I smiled at the memory.

"Under the Christmas tree."

"Everybody does that."

"Not everybody has to re-wrap the presents afterwards," he pointed out. So, I like to dig my nails into things.

"True... Remember the camping trip with Jim and Susan and the kids?" I asked. It's hard enough to be discrete when the boys are sleeping down the hall, but stifling an orgasm when there was only a nylon flap separating us was a fresh challenge.

"Oh yeah... I think I still have the bite marks on my shoulder."

"Remember when we did it out on the balcony of the hotel in Vegas? God, that was so hot."

"...That must have been Sam," he replied.

"What!? No!" My heart skipped a beat and I could feel the color drain from my face. Oh God, he was right!

"You went to Vegas with Sam the spring before we met. We've never been to Las Vegas together."

"Oh Michael! God, I'm so sorry..." I pulled back from him, searching his face for any sign of pain or anger. "It was so long ago, it all just runs together!"

"It's ok, sweetheart," he consoled me, wrapping me in his arms, kissing my forehead. "Sam was a fool. He had you and he let you go. How could I be jealous of a guy like that?"

"Well, it wasn't really that hot."

"Yes, it was," he insisted.

"...Yes, it was," I admitted, leaning my head on his shoulder. Whatever I did in a former life to deserve a man of such patience and understanding, it couldn't have been enough.

"Wait!" I exclaimed with dawning realization. "You're saying that we've never had sex outside on a balcony?" I reached down between us and found his cock hanging full but soft beneath the flannel of his robe. "So... that would be something new... right?"

"You are just insatiable tonight."

"I just want you to have the very best I can give you." and I reached up and pressed my lips to his as I felt him growing in my hand. He kissed me back and pressed his tongue against mine and slipped a hand under my robe to cup one heavy breast, running his thumb over my chilly-tight nipple making me moan into his lips.

He ran his fingers through my hair and held my head to his as I explored every crevice of his mouth with my tongue, and invited him to do the same. His cock continued to grow and I reached under his robe to stroke his bare skin gently up and down.

When he was fully hard in my hand he broke from me and looked down at me skeptically. "Are we really doing this?"

"It's up to you," I purred, stubbing out the cigarette. I opened my robe for him, turned and leaned over the balcony railing, and pulled the long back of my robe around to my side, exposing my eager-for-more cunt between my spread legs. The cool night air on my most delicate skin sent a shiver down my spine and my skin immediately went to goosebumps all over. Looking back over my shoulder I gave him an inviting wink.

He rarely takes me from behind. We both like to see each other, but the floor of the balcony is hard and rough, none of the patio furniture is built for that kind of abuse, and neither of us is athletic enough for any of the more interesting standing positions. So this gets to be new and different at the same time. I just hoped it would be good.

The balcony lights went dark and a moment later I felt his warm hands caressing my chilly ass. "What if the neighbors hear?"

"Fuck 'em."

"They'll have to get in line."

I felt his cockhead sliding up and down my still-slick lips and his knuckles brushing my inner thigh as he sought for the right angle. Finding it quickly, he pushed forward into me and I was filled again.

I didn't know if being exposed on the balcony excited him or terrified him, but Michael was sawing in and out of me at a frantic pace. His fingers dug into my waist. I cried out at the unexpected ferocity, and quickly bit my lip to stifle the moans that tried to escape with every impact of his hips on my ass.

He was fucking me with an animal-like passion I hadn't known for years. My tits swung heavily with every thrust, brushing against my robe that did little to conceal them. God, I wanted to scream out so bad! Every thrust elicited a new grunt of ecstasy that I had to bite back. Michael was ravishing my insides like a horny frat boy... Oh, that's it!

Michael was competing with my ex-boyfriend from over two decades ago. He was trying to out-fuck a college senior on spring break. For all his stoicism and maturity and thoughtfulness, sometimes I forget that Michael's ego can still be bruised, even if he'd never, ever admit it.

I reached down between my thighs and took hold of his pummeling cock by the root, and held him inside of me. "Easy there, Michael. You're gonna fuck me right over railing."

"Sorry. Got a little carried away." He panted, slowing to a more deliberate pace.

I took one of his hands from my hip and moved it up to warm one breast inside my open robe as I arched my back up into him on my tip toes. He moved his other hand around to my stomach and swept his fingers down and down and down until he found my budding clit once again. I reached up and back and held on around his neck running my fingers through his hair.

My robe was wide open and provided no cover anymore. The only concealment was the dark and the shadows. If a car came around the corner with its high beams on, I'd be totally exposed. The idea thrilled me in way I hadn't felt in a long time. Sam had taken me in broad daylight on a third floor balcony above the crowded pool, to the cheers of the throngs below. But back then I had a body that I wanted to show off. This time I didn't actually want an audience, but the risk was so very erotic.

"Oh yesss, Michael..." I whispered as he kissed and nibbled the nape of my neck. "Fuck me for the world to see."

"Whoa! That is new... Where did that come from?" His rhythm faltered, but he recovered quickly.

I moved one hand down to feel his fingers on my clit and his cock sliding through my cunt lips.

"Sam never made me cum on that balcony," I murmured softly as he held his ear near my lips. "Finish what he started, Michael... Make me cum for you... the way only you can."

That invigorated him. He wasted no time in fulfilling my wish and I had to stifle another groan as he redoubled his efforts to satisfy us both. Not with the frantic energy of youth this time but with the skill and experience of a lifetime. If his ego needed to compete with Sam, I could at least make sure it was a contest he would win.

The tail of my robe would shift with every motion and I finally got tired of breaking our rhythm to yank it out of the way. Since it wasn't keeping me warm or modest, I gave up on it completely and shrugged out of the sleeves, one shoulder at a time. Michael dropped his robe as well and we fucked naked in the darkness on our balcony, in the chilly night air.

Still quelling the urge to cry out in delight, I imagined his expression—his eyes and teeth clenched, his jaw square, his forehead crinkled and cheeks flushed—as he focused all of his energy and his will on bringing us both to orgasm. His second tonight. How much more intense could it be than the first? How fierce and determined and lustful could that beautiful man look?

A hand slipped from Michael's neck, and I fell forward, catching myself on the balcony railing again, setting my tits to swinging. Michael's empty hand moved to my hip and my ass and he leaned over to keep his fingers working between my thighs, never missing a stroke. I moved in rhythm with him, pushing back against his driving hips.

My tits heaved back and forth sending ripples of sensation through my flesh, while his fingers strummed my tender clit setting my nerves sparkling. His cock filled me over and over again, and the goosebumps on my skin made every touch tingle. I wanted to cry out in fervent ecstasy, to give all of this overwhelming sensation a release, but I forced myself to keep quiet and the strain of the effort was yet another source of stimulation.

I was close now, Michael was pushing me to the edge again and I wished like hell that I could see his face. I wanted to turn back and look at him over my shoulder, but I was too close. The jumble of sensations coursing through my muscles, across my skin, and between every glowing synapse was too much to bear. My nails dug into the railing futilely, and my legs spasmed and threatened to give out beneath me, but he held me up with an arm under my waist and he just kept fucking me. I couldn't keep silent any longer and through clenched teeth I whimpered in overwhelming bliss.

"Mmmmmm-Michael!... I'm cummming, Michael..."

And with a gasp and laugh I slumped forward in his arms, barely maintaining my hold on the railing as he continued to pump his cock into my spent and satiated body. I savored the limp and languid feeling of post-orgasmic apathy only semi-aware of the throbbing within me.

As I began to slowly regain my senses, I could feel Michael driving harder and faster, desperate to follow me into the abyss. I reached back between my legs to fondle his chill-tightened sack and with the energy I could muster I pushed back against him, driving him deeper still.

"Cum for me Michael," I whispered over my shoulder. "Please baby, I need you to cum for me..." Looking back I could tell he was close now. His face was flushed, a mask of determination, and his fingers clenched my hips with enough strength to leave bruises.

"God, Tanya... Oh..." he groaned through clenched teeth and after another half-dozen thrusts he pulled my ass tight against his hips to bury his cock deep. I pressed my palm to my stomach and felt him pulse within me. And then his grip slackened and the tension drained away and he sighed with hard-earned satisfaction.

We were both panting, but I stood, letting him slip from me and I turned to him. He took me in his warm arms and kissed me, his fingers tangling in my hair and my nails raking his shoulders. His mouth was dry and he tasted like cigarette smoke, but I didn't care.

Finally he stepped back. "That was new," he grinned and stooped down to retrieve our discarded robes from the where they had fallen on the floor.

"You liked that?" I asked as he held my robe open and wrapped it around me before putting on his own.

"That was amazing. You are amazing. Another cigarette?" he asked as I took a sip from my beer bottle, left ignored on the cafe table.

"Oh, yes please."

He lit one and took a drag himself before handing it to me and picking up his own bottle.

"Did I remember to tell you I love you?" He asked.

"You did, but tell me again," I replied as I snuggled into his arms in the chilly darkness and felt warm and safe and secure.

"I love you, Tanya."

12