Platonic

Story Info
Who has stronger willpower?
1.6k words
3.82
11.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So we can still spend time together...just as friends?" she typed.

"Yes. Completely platonic," Jason affirmed. "I know it will be difficult for you to resist my raw sex appeal..."

"Me?" she replied indignantly. "I have self-control. You're the one who's going to find it difficult."

"Oh please. You'll be begging me to fuck you."

That was completely the wrong thing to say to Jennifer. She had never been one to back down from a challenge. "We'll see about that. I bet anything you like that you'll break first."

It took a while for him to reply. Jennifer expected him to back down. But instead he wrote: "You're so cute when you're trying to be threatening."

"Whatever. Whoever crosses the platonic line first is the loser."

"What does the winner get?" He asked.

"Bragging rights, of course."

Jennifer spent the next week thinking about how to take him down a peg or two. And she intended to have some fun doing it. Their first "platonic" meeting was to be at a pool and that would be his undoing.

The day finally arrived after weeks of anticipation. She parked her car and found him waiting at the entrance, tall and handsome and enigmatic as ever. He always made her pulse race. They hugged and she held on longer than was strictly necessary, enjoying the feel of his strong arms around her again.

"I missed you," he said. "Let's go inside."

The pools were geothermally heated and a regional tourist attraction. But they weren't too busy on a weekday. They found a lounger by the main outdoor pool and Jennifer nervously took off her voluminous cover-all. The chill Autumn air was a shock to her bare skin...and there was a lot of bare skin. She wore a skimpy floral bikini that was a size too small and didn't cover much of her backside. Her backside goose-pimpled in protest.

Jason wolf-whistled behind her. "Nice bikini, " he said appreciatively.

"This old thing?" she said impishly. She turned around and was startled to discover Jason had stripped too. He was standing there wearing nothing but a pair of black speedos that left little to the imagination.

"You're blushing," he observed smugly.

"Am not," she retorted. "Just...remembering." Remembering the tickle of his curly chest hair as she kissed a trail down to his navel and below. How she rested her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat slow after a particularly energic round of lovemaking.

He looked sad for a moment. "Let's get in the water before I suffer serious shrinkage here".

Jennifer didn't need to be told twice. She slipped into the water and the luxurious heat made all the tension melt out of her muscles. She sat on a seat at the edge of the pool and Jason slipped in with a splash beside her.

He leaned back and sighed in contentment. They sat shoulder-to-shoulder in companionable silence for a while. Jennifer watched the steam from the pool coil lazily around beams of morning sunlight.

"This is nice," she said. "Maybe we can successfully be just friends."

"Yes it is," he mused with his eyes closed. "Although, it would be even better if experienced in post-coital euphoria."

"I knew you would break first," she exclaimed.

"I'm not giving in," he protested. "Just sayin'."

"Okay, you're right. This would be a good way to recover after sex," she said nochalantly. "I always got sore hamstrings after holding my feet above my head while you gave me a good pounding."

Jennifer surreptitiously watched him out of the corner of her eye to see if her words had any effect. "And it would wash the smell of sex off your face and fingers after you gave me multiple orgasms.

Jason didn't open his eyes but had a slightly pained expression on his face.

Jennifer decided to be ruthless. "Remember how wet I always was for you? And I would rub that wetness all over your cock," she sighed dreamily.

Jason growled and pulled her into his lap. He covered her mouth with his hand. "Be quiet, brat".

Jennifer grinned, not in the least cowed by him. She prised his hand off her mouth. "Just admit that I'm winning."

"Rubbish," he said. "I haven't even started playing yet."

His hands dipped into the water and he placed them on her stomach. Jennifer tried to suppress a thrill of excitement. The soft pale skin on her belly was very sensitive.

"You're not allowed to touch me," she objected. "That isn't platonic!"

"Of course it is," he murmured in her ear. "This isn't even first base. "

While she was trying to formulate a response his hands caressed her belly creating gentle ripples of water. One hand moved upwards and she felt it brush the underside of her bikini top.

"If you touch me there you lose," she warned him shakily.

"I'm not going to touch anything naughty," he smirked. I'm just going to make you beg me to."

"Huh. That's not going to work," she informed him.

His finger unexpectedly brushed against the thin fabric covering her nipple. She jumped in surprise. "Hey!"

"Oops," he said cheekily. "That was an accident."

Jennifer peeled his hands away. "Behave yourself," she exclaimed. "There are other people in this pool too."

"Yes, there are," he observed. "Bet if we were in a private pool you would be in my pants already."

"Would not," she huffed. "I'm calling your bluff."

Jennifer hauled herself out of the pool and went to book a private pool from reception. She didn't look around to see if Jason was following her but made sure to taunt him with a nice view of her backside.

After she obtained a key he followed with their belongings. She noticed he had wrapped a towel around his waist, probably to cover the evidence of excitement. Part of her knew this was a really bad idea but there was no getting off the train now.

The private pool was still outdoors but enclosed by a punga fence and had enough greenery to make it a really pleasant setting. Jennifer gratefully slipped into the water again. It was hotter than the main pool so she had to keep her torso out of the water to avoid overheating. As Jason jumped in she was very aware that her nipples were on proud display.

"So...how's work going?" She casually asked.

Jason gave her a penetrating look."You're nervous," he observed with a smile.

"Am not. "

"Now you're blushing. Don't try to change the subject." He leaned back against the edge and Jennifer fought the urge to check out his speedos again. They were barely below the surface of the water.

"You want to risk talking about sex some more?" She asked him in a challenging tone.

He shrugged. "Why not? Men are always thinking about it, after all. Even when with their friends."

"Fine. Have you ever had sex in a spa pool?" She asked.

Jason furrowed his curly-haired brow in concentration. "No, I don't believe I have. Have you?"

"Yep, " Jennifer smiled. "It's not easy because the water washes away any natural lubricant. But vaseline works fine. "

"Mmm, lube," he murmured.

"Or you can just go for oral of course. The edge of this pool is just the right height that you could sit on the edge and I could give you a nice long blow job." She licked her lips and smiled.

Jason groaned and reached down to adjust his swimsuit. "You really are a brat," he complained.

Jennifer grinned. "You started this, remember."

She could see him struggle to regain composure. He was cracking. She ran her hands up her own body and cupped her breasts. "My bikini top is too tight. Perhaps I could take it off in here.

"Yes," Jason breathed with wide eyes. Then he caught himself. "No, don't you dare. "

"Suit yourself, "she replied.

They made pleasant small talk for a while. Jennifer decided not to push him any further. She had already made him suffer enough. But then he said: "You know, European friends greet each other with a kiss."

"We're not European, " she pointed out.

"But I learned French in school. Does that count? "

Jennifer thought for a moment. "Maybe. I know a few words of Italian. Does that count?"

"Definitely," he nodded.

He glided through the water and closed the gap between them. Jennifer swallowed nervously and stood up to meet him. He leaned down to kiss her and enveloped her lips with his own.

The acrid tang of the mineral water did not quite disguise the masculine scent of his skin, which was still familiar even after so long. She breathed in deeply and wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders.

Without breaking the kiss he put his hands around her bottom and lifted her up to the edge of the pool. She could feel his rock hard cock pressing into her and the familiar ache of longing between her own legs.

He smiled tenderly as she broke off the kiss. "You put your tongue in my mouth. "

"It was an accident," she insisted.

"We really aren't very good at this platonic thing, are we?" He asked wistfully.

"Nope. I'm pretty sure that was at least second base in any country."

His cock was still pressed against her pubic bone. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Screw it, you win! " he said suddenly. "Unless you tell me to stop I'm going to fuck you right here and now."

Jennifer stared at him wide-eyed, feeling full the burden of responsibility on her wet shoulders. Short-term hedonism versus what was best for the long term. She said...

Author's note: how should this end? Post a comment with your vote :)