Platonic Friend to Party Fodder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heading back upstairs and making a beeline to the room from which Katie's moans and the grunts of an unknown male emanated, my negative emotions evaporated and were replaced with nothing but lust. Maybe I was too tired to really think about what I was doing, because I had no qualms opening the door, which was fortuitously unlocked. I walked right through and was instantly greeted with what I already knew was on the other side.

It was indeed a bedroom. Against the far wall was a queen-size bed, upon which lay a naked dude with clown makeup on his face while Katie, wearing everything from her costume except the shirt and bra, sat upright on the dude's cock. I watched Katie slide up and down the erection a couple times before the two realized they'd been made.

Katie let out a yelp, but the surprised look on her face quickly turned to a lustful grin. As she looked over her shoulder at me, her blond hair falling into her face, she ceased grinding on her apparent friend and welcomed me. "Do you want to take a turn?" she said seductively.

My perverted mind wasn't looking to wait my turn. Like I said, I had entertained for a while now the thought of group sex with Katie, akin to some of my own past experiences. Without saying a word, I began to take off all my clothes as I approached the bed. Katie only continued to grin, while the guy below her strained to look over and see what was going on.

Now as naked as the other guy, I climbed into the bed. "Wait your turn!" Katie said playfully, but I ignored her. As I inched closer to the fornicating couple, my eyes traced down Katie's hair and back until they settled on her stuffed pussy. Then, positioning myself behind Katie, my hand on my now erect cock, I looked steadfastly at her asshole.

Putting my hand on Katie's back, I finally broke my silence. "Can you take it in the ass?" I said. Katie responded with a confused grunt. "Have you ever been double-fucked?"

"No!" she said. "Please don't!" However, she was too drunk to really resist, and I noticed, to my delight, that the dude beneath her was holding her down by the waist. Katie wasn't going anywhere.

I laughed as my cock poked Katie's asshole, which I held open with one hand at first and then both hands once I could let go of my cock. To the stranger I said, "Do you want to double-stuff this cookie?"

"Hell yeah!" he said. I suspected he was about as drunk as Katie. I'd later find out his name was Dan. Dan moved his hands up to Katie's shoulders while I began to push my cock into the blond's ass. My friend screamed and tried to bat me away as the first inch pushed past her sphincter, but Dan helped pin her arms down and make her settle down.

I forgot to breathe and felt my heart beat wildly in my chest as I slid closer toward Katie's back. Katie's screaming calmed to just groans with an occasional sharp cry as I sank deeper and deeper into her backdoor until my cock was completely inside her. Her asshole was tight enough as it was, of course, but the neighboring cock in her vagina made it all the more a tighter fit. Dan and I then remained still for a minute or so as we both focused on remaining hard inside Katie, keeping her fully stuffed.

Katie's groans now turned to coos, indicating that she was growing more comfortable with her predicament as the three of us descended deeper into depravity. In preparation for the ensuing decadence, I firmly grabbed Katie's waist while Dan continued to hold onto Katie's arms. Soon, we were ready to double-fuck her.

It had been a while since my last double-penetration experience, but my best guess was I was the only one of the three with any such experience at all, so I took the lead. I pulled back ever so slowly in Katie's ass, hearing the bitch groan as my cock tore at her raw anal walls. As soon as I slid back into Katie, Dan followed my cue and began to stir underneath my friend, stretching out Katie's taint as he too began to thrust in and out of her body.

My dream involving Katie came true as a stranger and I began to double-penetrate her. After a moment of working through the initial discomfort, Dan and I were steadily sawing in and out of the blond, stuffing both of her holes as she was stuck between us. We boys were groaning from pleasure while Katie remained still between us, still held up by Dan's hands on her arms. She cried out every few seconds, faced with the reality that she was actually being fucked by two guys at once, plummeting her into an entirely new depth of whoredom.

I leaned forward, sliding my hands up Katie's damp back, and looked down as I thrust even harder into Katie's ass. My eyes traveled down from my cock's plundering the girl's ass, her skirt hiked up around her waist, to the sexy black boots that covered up to her knees. Just like I had been stunned by Katie's appearance the first night we made love, I was taken aback in this moment at how hot Katie looked. The cat ears, tail and bow tie were a cute touch to this little Halloween fuckfest.

Heat seeped from Katie's rigid body as the girl was slapped between us two thrusting boys harder and faster, filling her ass and pussy over and over again. It took a while until Dan and I were in rhythm, but we eventually were taking turns inside Katie, one of us stuffing one hole at any given time before pulling back and allowing the counterpart to stuff the other opening. As the hot sex continued, Katie grew more and more comfortable in her predicament and began to relax, even if only slightly.

After a few more minutes of that position, I suggested we flip Katie over. Dan countered, however, that we split-roast her first. I consented, and, to that end, I pulled out of her ass, and Dan lifted her off his cock. Instantly, we had Katie on her hands and knees between us, her head by Dan's cock and her other end facing me. I wasted no time in inserting my dick into her welcoming pussy, and Dan held Katie's head in place as he stuck his prick into her mouth.

For the next 10 minutes or so, this stranger and I took turns at either end of Katie's body. Regardless of which hole we were presented, we fucked it hard and fast. I started by holding her ass and pounding her pussy nice and hard while Katie sucked Dan off. Then I was pulling Katie's hair as she blew me at the same time that Dan was giving it to her pussy. At one point, we men stayed still, instead sliding the bitch back and forth between us like a slinky while she fucked my cock with her cunt. However we were doing it, Katie's boobs shook with her body, and the bitch remained on her hands and knees while we Eiffel Towered her.

The split-roasting was fun, but it wasn't long before I suggested we get back to double penetration. Next, we had Katie lying with her back against Dan's chest while Dan took his still-hard cock in hand and pressed it against the bitch's already ravaged asshole. Meanwhile, the sweating young girl gasped for breath as she lay still, her arms hanging to her sides while her legs were spread, giving me plenty opportunity to step in between them, which I aimed to do.

Dan was sliding into Katie's ass and holding Katie's waist as I stepped over Katie's left leg, putting my other leg against the inside of Katie's right leg. Katie giggled as she watched me look over her and guide my cock toward her shimmering pussy. Then a groan escaped her throat as Dan sank the entire length of his dick into her shitter.

Katie barely had a chance to take a breath before I was pushing my hard cock into her twat, neighboring her stuffed asshole. The screaming came back as Katie took my shaft into her pussy. There was no resistance this time, however; only discomfort. Regardless, she was wholly willing to take round two of the double-fucking.

This moment, in my limited experience with double penetration, was the deal-breaker. While I had every motivation to avoid contact with the other male, the exhilaration of a DP threesome urged me on to give myself entirely to the fun at hand. Once I was sheathed in Katie, my and Dan's balls sharing Katie's taint and separated by barely enough space to keep me comfortable, I lay down on my good friend, pressing my stomach against hers and my chest against her boobs. I was quite close to the other male but separated by a sexy girl, and it made all the difference.

"Do you want to make a Katie sandwich?" I asked my slutty companion.

"Yes, I love it!" I remembered her saying. She was now in, just like I knew she'd be, despite her qualms earlier. After just a brief moment of my and Dan's situating ourselves around our shared sex buddy, we were ready to give the girl the time of her life.

With my head over Katie's right shoulder, opposite of Dan's head, and my hands on her waist, lower than Dan's hands under Katie's arms, we guys pinned Katie decisively in place. Both of the girl's legs were draped over Dan's legs, and my right leg was over her left as her right leg was wrapped slightly around my waist. I had to be especially careful to keep my leg on that side from bumping that of the stranger, but in a few moments that homophobia would pass once I was lost in the experience.

For the second time, I got things going by pulling out and thrusting back in, this time into Katie's constricted pussy. Immediately I felt her left hand grasp my back and sink her nails into my flesh. She cursed in my ear as, meanwhile, her boy toy beneath her was starting to fuck her as well, more careful, this time, to move in sync with my own thrusts.

Thus the sandwiching of Katie commenced in full. Right away, Dan and I were sawing in and out of the blond, firmly fucking her and stuffing both her holes. All the while, Katie clutched and grabbed both of us boys, mainly me in my back, as she gasped and cried out amid the intense double-fucking. Almost instantly, more beads of sweat formed all over her body, and her perspiration mixed with my own as she slipped and writhed between us men.

Soon, the only sounds I could hear were Katie's moaning, the bed's creaking and her sex holes' squelching as we men simultaneously fucked Katie hard and fast. Before I knew it, Dan and I were nailing Katie like we were all seasoned professionals, banging her tight holes steadfastly. I had long since forgotten my frustration with Katie in wanting to go home!

Nails in my back and boots now extended in the air, Katie cursed and called out -- whether in pain, pleasure or both, I couldn't tell. I could feel her squirming underneath me as she was sandwiched tightly between two thrusting male bodies, heat and sweat pouring from her body and joining my own. Had it not been for the immense enjoyment of my situation, surely the temperature would have made me miserable. However, I welcomed it as I helped nail my fun friend into the guy beneath her.

Amid the moans and pants of all three of us, I managed to silence Katie a bit by pulling up my head and lunging for those tasty lips. She and I made out passionately as our group sex neared its climax. Dan and I thrust in and out of Katie's holes over and over and over again while the slut kicked and clawed until I worked myself up to the brink of an orgasm. I pulled out without a word, and Katie immediately cried out loudly as soon as her mouth was freed. Dan clearly knew what was up and quickly pulled out of Katie as well. No sooner was the stranger clear from behind Katie than my cock was launching thick, hard streams of cum right at Katie's heaving boobs.

As I came, I aimed my cock upward to spray Katie's face for a few shots, splashing her cheeks and nose before finishing off on her tits. Dan watched on until I was finished and then stepped up as I moved off the bed. I looked on as Dan beat off until he came entirely on the girl's face. He had a big load, too, and had covered most of Katie's face before his orgasm subsided. When we were finally finished, Katie was sitting on the bed with gobs of man juice streaming down all over her face and dripping down her neck, getting caught in that bow tie. Some of the semen managed to dribble over the cloth and stream toward her boobs, mixing with the helping that had already been unloaded there.

After catching our breath, cleaning up and getting dressed without much talk, we all made our way out of the room to find that the party was still going on. The three of us tried to sneak out undetected, but, just as we made it to the back door, a few of the party guests gave us a cheer. No doubt they heard some of what was going on upstairs, even if they didn't know the full extent of the shameless depravity that had transpired.

I didn't speak a word to Dan, but Katie kissed him goodbye and then, still far from sober, came home with me. As much as I would have liked to have fucked her again, experience told me she'd be pretty sore for a few days, so I let her lie. When she did finally wake up, hangover and all, I felt pretty guilty and apologized if I had taken advantage of her. After all, I had been very tired and frustrated at the time, and the opportunity to live out a fantasy was impossible for me to resist.

"Are you kidding?" Katie said as she downed some aspirin and a glass of water. "Why did you stop at two guys? Surely a couple more were there who would have joined us."

My jaw dropped. I promised to set something up soon. The only limit would be how many volunteers we could recruit.

12