Play Date

Story Info
Mother takes on her daughter's lovers.
1.8k words
4.47
116.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angell13
angell13
13 Followers

Hello my name is Ashley and I would like to share a very erotic story with you. It happened to me about six weeks ago. . . and I’m still cumming from it, I swear.

I am a 38-year-old married woman. I guess I would say I’m average build with a nice ass. . . yea I’m proud of my firm ass. Well anyway, I will just jump right on into my story.

I came home from work on a Friday about 2 hours early. I have the coolest boss sometimes. Well, as I walked into the house I heard the faint sounds of a girl moaning. At first I thought that I might have to go kill my husband. As I slowly walked down the hall, I recognized the moans as my 19-year-old daughter’s. As I approached her bedroom door, I couldn’t help but look in. Since I thought she didn’t have a boyfriend, who would she be with? As I peered in I was taken by total surprise. There was my very beautiful daughter sitting on the face of another extremely sexy woman. This other woman must have been at least 30.

Right then I felt a pair of hands on my hips. My heart raced. I had been busted watching my daughter perform lesbian sex. I turned around to see it was another man who was returning from the bathroom to join in on their fun. My eyes dropped to his incredible cock. It was a full 8-9 inches long and at least 3 thick. My dear God, I wanted that in me as soon as I seen it. Now I have been married for 15 years and never really thought about cheating. . . yea I have entertained the idea of another man, but what woman hasn’t? He never said a word to me. Just looked me right in the eyes and kissed me. It wasn’t long after his wonderful tongue left my mouth I squatted down and began to suck his magnificent tool, trying to deep throat him. But it just wasn’t possible.

I had not noticed that the moans from the room had stopped. It wasn’t long and I felt a hand tracing up my inner thigh up my skirt. I froze, I didn’t know what to think. I had an assumption that it was one of the girls. My thoughts were soon confirmed as I heard my daughter’s soft voice, “Don’t worry Mom, she knows how to make a girl feel real good. Let her have you.” I was relived that it wasn’t my daughter’s hand that was now working its way under my soaked panties. But, I have to admit that the thought of her right there as I was sucking the most wonderful cock and getting fingered by a very sexy woman. . . well it was hot as fuck.

Soon I felt sensations in my body like no other. His cock began throbbing in my mouth. I was sure he was going to cum down my throat so I slowed up. Her fingers were buried in me from behind. She was slowly massaging my g-spot. My God, it was electrifying. I heard my female lover begin to moan so I knew where Shelly was. She must have been licking her sweet pussy because I could hear the sucking sounds.

I finally stopped sucking my new lover’s cock and stood up. . . the fingers that were in me felt so good but I needed to get up before she made me pass out. I turned to face her and seen the look of total pleasure in her eyes. There she was on her knees with my daughter lying under her, licking her tender pussy. . . God that looked good. I said I would like to try that. . . I have never tasted pussy but have wanted to. My daughter then slid out from under her and said I should go get undressed and meet them back in her bedroom. She asked me to get my dildos too because she couldn’t find them earlier. Now I was shocked to hear she knew I had dildos. . . but ok, I was up for any thing.

I returned completely nude with my 2 dildos and my vibe. I walked in to see Shelly on her knees taking that cock in her wet pussy. . . I could hear the sounds of her pussy juices letting me know how wet she was. I walked up to the other lady and handed her my collection. I looked her in the eyes and asked her to make me cum like I have never before.

She slowly kissed my neck and nibbled ever so gently, sending waves of pleasure through my body. She laid me on the bed right next to Shelly. I could feel her body pressed against mine. I looked over to see her beautiful tits swaying as her lover was slowly pleasuring her tender cunt. My female lover began to work her way from my neck down to my nipples. By now they were rock hard and just dying for attention. She knew exactly what I needed. She slowly and gently circled them with her tongue. Then she bit down on them ever so slightly. She applied more and more pressure over the next few moments. I was in a complete daze. I think I had an orgasm from her biting my nipple but I honestly don’t know. It was like the whole world stopped and every thing ran into one. I could feel the walls of my cunt gently spasming. I could feel the warm afterglow of an orgasm but it was like I got there with out actually cumming.

At this point, my daughter’s moans had filled the room. She was overtaken with lust as she was trying to slam back into her lover’s cock as hard as she could, but he was stopping her and still pumping her very slowly. For just a slight moment I wished I was her.

But that thought was soon replaced by my lover’s fingers tracing up my inner thigh again. I knew where she was headed and I wanted her to get there as fast as she could. My swollen lips were aching to be touched. I needed some kind of release. My clit. . . ohhhh my poor clit. . . it needed to feel her tongue. It had been months since I was last eaten out and it wasn’t even that good then.

Soon enough I felt her warm breath upon my silky smooth pussy. My body was tense, waiting to feel her lick me. It felt like an eternity. Finally, she began to massage my clit with her tongue, slowly circling it. From top to bottom there was no part of my soaked sweetness she did not explore over the next 20 minutes. I just lay back and let this woman work her magic on me. My God, it was like she was in total harmony with my body. She took care of my cunt’s every need. She knew exactly where to lick, how soft, how fast, and how hard. As I felt my orgasm building, I lifted my legs as far apart as they would go so she could easily tend to my every need.

My right leg was now draped over my daughter’s stomach. . . since she had rolled over somewhere in the middle of my enjoyment. I was in total amazement that this man had not cum yet. She was getting her pussy fucked like every woman deserves. I found myself staring at her pretty face and watched her biting her lip as it looked like she was about to have another orgasm. I don’t know why, but I found it to be extremely hot that she was right there next to me getting laid. Now I never had a thought of doing anything with her, but it was hot watching.

My lover must have sensed my new level of excitement because she took me one step further. She was licking my tender clit and then started to push a dildo up into my ass. The mixture of pain and pleasure as the dildo worked its way up my virgin ass was awesome. No one had ever touched my asshole before, but I could not deny the erotic pleasure of it as she worked her skilled tongue around my clit and into my cunt. Soon she had the full 6 inches of my dildo buried in me. I felt the sensations in my body building. I knew I was about to cum so hard the whole block could feel it.

I turned my head just enough to see the sensual look in Shelly’s face. It was indescribable, and soon I realized just why she had that look. I looked up at her lover and noticed he was filling her cunt with cum. From where I was, I could tell it was a monster load. He came for what seemed like a minute straight. He pulled out of her pussy and I could tell than that she had another orgasm.

Then something happened that sent me into oblivion. My daughter sat up and then turned around and got into a 69 with me. Now, it’s not like we were going to do anything to each other. She got up there so she could get a good view of my pussy as I was about to cum and so that her lover’s cum was dripping out of her very pink pussy and onto my face and in my mouth. The taste of this man’s hot cum mixed with sweet pussy juice was enough to put me over the edge. Soon I was sent into total orgasmic bliss. I had the most wonderful woman licking my hot cunt, I had a very lovely dildo in my ass, and I had a perfect looking pussy dripping sweet juices on my face.

I think that by the time I had finished cumming, the whole neighborhood heard me screaming. The only way I can describe it is to say it was the best orgasm I think a person can have with out having it put you in a coma. I’m not sure what all happened next, but I found myself waking up in bed about an hour later.

Later, as I was making dinner, Shelly bounced in. She looked so cheery. . . can’t imagine why. She looked at me and said, “Same time next week?” And of course I wanted more. I had not felt that man’s cock, nor had I had the chance to taste my female lovers sweet pussy.

Well, it’s been six weeks now, and I have been laid six different times, each with its own unique eroticness. I will tell you about those when I have more time. For now, I must go masturbate.

angell13
angell13
13 Followers