Play Date Ch. 01

Story Info
Amber and her Mistress go to a Fetish club with friends.
4.3k words
4.35
31.3k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Play Date Part 1: The Pit

The club was dark as we entered, the shadow's seeming to go on forever until my eyes adjusted and I saw what might have been heaven for one group of people or the horrors of a Hieronymus Bosch painting for another. A smile a mile wide played across my face as my Mistress, Ms. Jane, led me through the door and into the darkness. Ms. Jane looked stunning that night in her knee length black skirt and white button-up blouse, her heels a black leather and her long brunette hair up in a bun held together by a pair of bronze hairsticks. The rounded curves of her body readily apparent to anyone that would gaze in her direction.

The leash in her right hand pulled taut at the pink leather collar attached to my neck and I followed her through the dimly lit house of debauchery. The entire place smelled of leather, not new leather either but of leather that's been soaked through and through with sweat. As soon as we walked into the door I could feel every eye in the place on us, masters and slaves alike, we were being measured and tested for our worth. I felt a foot tall in the little black dress that my Mistress had chosen for me to wear that evening, every sound in the place seemed to stop as all I could hear were the clicks of my Mistress's and my own heels on the floor. My Mistress didn't slow a step though, she continued through the stares and stared right back at a few, a look of indifference and sometimes amusement played across her face as she led me to the rear of the club and a small table overlooking the circular play area set up in the center of the room.

My eyes immediately focused onto the play area as I instinctively pulled out Ms. Jane's chair, there seemed to be dozens of things going on inside the large circled off area. Half nude men and women being flogged and crawling across the floors, plenty of boot worship and more leather then can be found in any biker bar. A silk clad and woefully underdressed waitress was there as I looked to my Mistress for permission to sit, Ms. Jane nodded at the chair across from her with a smile, I sat in the chair and not where I would have wished, on the floor at her feet. My Mistress must have known what I was thinking or saw the sadness in my eyes as she said, "Amber, you can sit on the floor all you want at home. I don't want you getting that cute dress dirty."

The waitress didn't even blink as I replied, "Yes Ms. Jane" but only waited for a moment before asking my Mistress what we would have to drink, Ms. Jane didn't look towards me as she ordered herself a vodka tonic and me a lemonade. The young waitress slipped back through the crowd as I focused my attention back on the multitude of people playing in the pit, as I began to think of it. My eyes locked onto a lady with a softly curved body and long grey hair. She was wearing a pair of thigh high shiny leather boots and had nearly a half dozen men on there knees licking them. My Mistress smiled as she saw what I was watching before pointing out another group of players to me.

An older gentleman in a nice brown suit was standing over a kneeling girl in a backless tank top and dark red leather pants so tight they could have been painted on, you could see red lines across her back where he was bringing down the heavy flogger. The girls breath was heavy and her shoulder length brown hair was hanging around her face, before her back arched and her head flew around sending her hair flying through the air as the man brought the heavy leather strands down across her. I bit my lip knowing that I was blushing at the sight of the beautiful girl being so sensually flogged. She was practically glowing as she displayed the marks left upon her by the lashing to the rest of the room, I watched her lashing until she kissed the handle of the beautiful flogger and then stood up and they left the pit and disappeared back into the dimly lit drinking area.

There were many similar scenes going on in the pit and it was hard for me to tear my eyes away as our drinks came and we thanked the young lady. My Mistress reached across the table and unattached the leash that was still attached to my collar and rolling it up she placed it inside her purse before taking a sip of her drink. "Sweety," She said, "Don't watch the play too hard, remember to keep your eyes open for Dianne too."

"Yes Ma'am" I answered back to her as I tore my eyes away from a male slave who was being tied and displayed in a very odd way by his male master. Ms. Dianne is a very old friend of my Mistress's, they met each other in college and from what I've heard from listening to them talk is that they've been on again off again lovers for a couple of decades now. Ms. Dianne is blonde and stands at least six feet without heels, I've never seen her without heels. She has one of those lean long legged bodies that still had curves. She also has a slave a little older then me, maybe twenty-four or twenty-five, his name is Brian and he's pretty for a boy. He has blonde hair that reaches down to his shoulders which is usually parted at the middle and feathered giving him a very feminine look and a lean body with long legs. He'd look good in heels and stockings I bet.

"Mistress," I took a sip of my lemonade before asking, "Why are we meeting Ms. Dianne here instead of at home?" I liked Ms. Dianne, when ever she came over I always cooked a large dinner and would serve them as they just talked and laughed for hours. Those were always fun nights because after she left my Mistress would take me to her bed and use me thoroughly or sometimes she would stay and I would please both of them.

"Well, It's a special night Amber." She answered as she traced the condensation coming off the side of her glass with her fingernail. "We kind of have a play date set up."

I bit my lip to hide my smile and looked back over the pit with the dozens of players, I was blushing from head to toe as my imagination took flight. What kind of play date? What does my Mistress have planned for me? Will we be down in the pit?

She ignored my blush and continued, "We've been wanting to get the four of us together for awhile now."

My eye's opened wide as I heard her say it and my back stiffened ram rod straight, her eye's also widened in surprise and worry. "What's wrong sweety?" She asked.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, It's just I thought I heard you say the four of us."

"I did Amber. Dianne is bringing Brian, we've been wanting to play together like this for awhile now."

Taking a sip of my lemonade I try and hide my shock but my eye's, like usual, gave me away. Ms. Jane watched me carefully for a moment before going on, "Amber sweety, This will be fun. You're my little Princess, I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you." I found my breath hearing her words as she asked. "How do you say Princess in Spanish?"

"Fresa, Ms. Jane" I smiled.

"Tu es me fresa." She told me as she looked me in the eyes and I couldn't help but giggle back at her and the sentiment that she conveyed through her very broken Spanish. Around her I felt like more then a princess. What princess was ever tied to the wall and teased with feather and tongue for hours? What princess ever finds herself kneeling at the feet of a goddess?

I was more then nervous at the prospect of playing with Brian, I was terrified. I had been with boys before and I had enjoyed it but that was a long time ago, long before I had met my Mistress, it felt like a lifetime ago. In my mind I was praying that Ms. Dianne would come without Brian or even call and cancel outright, I felt horrible for it knowing that this is what Ms. Jane wants but not looking forward to it myself. I was almost shaking with fear as I asked permission to excuse myself to the restroom. Ms. Jane had no objection as I stood and walked across the bar area, once again feeling the hard stare of the room.

Looking around the bar as I walked, I saw that the play had started to overflow out of the pit, and there were at least a half dozen scenes going on in the bar area alone. I stopped for a second to watch a group of men being led around on there hands and knees by a younger woman, there were fake tails attached to there leather pants and their hair was full of bows. The pretty young woman smiled at me as she led her troupe of dog men down into the pit, the final man wiggling his tail.

I finally made it into the restroom and looking into the mirror I ran my hands through my long brown hair, being careful not to pull out the three hand made spiraled curls. Reaching into a box on the counter I soaked a paper towel and held it to my forehead trying to calm my nerves. I held it there as long as I could, trying to calm myself and have a little more trust in Ms. Jane. I knew she would never do anything that would hurt me, but I would've liked to have been told what we were coming here for.

I bit my lip trying to fight back the tears, knowing that it would ruin my eyeliner and that I didn't have any make up with me to fix it if it did. I dropped the towel into the trash and stood up straight, running my hands along my dress pulling it tight to my body. Looking at myself in the mirror, I forced a smile on my face and said out loud. "Go get'em Chica." Just at the saying of it I burst out laughing, my nerves almost instantly becoming unfrazzled.

At that moment realizing how stupid my fear was, Ms. Jane would never make me do something that I was adamantly against. I could always say no and we would just move on, there was no reason for me to be hiding in the bathroom like a little girl. Checking my hair one last time I headed out the bathroom and strode quickly through the bar back to my Mistress, where I belonged.

I saw them enter the building as soon as I sat back down next to my Mistress who was now nursing her second Vodka tonic and may have been as nervous as me. "Ms. Jane," I said as I pointed across the room at the door, "Ms. Dianne is here." my Mistress stood and waved at them so that they would see us through the crowd. Ms. Dianne towered above Brian, She had clearly gone the opposite of my Mistress's business casual outfit and fully embraced the fetish attire. Her black stiletto heeled boots reached well above her knees to about mid-thigh, She was wearing a flared pleated white skirt and showed the briefest glimpse of a firm flat stomach below her black satin corset which pushed her cleavage up until her breasts were nearly flowing out. Her long blonde hair was in Shirley Temple curls tonight hanging free across her shoulders.

Brian looked like a Golden Retriever. His long leash attached to his brown leather collar, His blonde hair was feathered out as usual. He was wearing a pair of loose white cotton pants and a button up shirt to match it, it looked very comfortable and very easy to take off. Standing next to the amazon goddess that was Ms. Dianne he was about a half a head shorter then her but he still towered above my five foot five frame. We both stood and moved over to a bigger table so that we could all sit together, Brian holding out a chair for Ms. Dianne and me holding out a chair for Ms. Jane.

I was surprised when Brian then reached over and held the chair across from my Mistress out for me, this was a rare thing that he did for me I can maybe count the number of times a boy has held a chair for me on one hand and it always confuses me. Do I sit down in the chair and let him push it under the table with me on It, looking at his defined upper body there was no doubt that he could do it, or do I step underneath the table and let him bump the chair into the back of my knees as I sit? How did Ms. Jane and Ms. Dianne make it look so graceful, every move and gesture so lady like and why do I always have to look like a clumsy little girl? I could feel both ladies eye's on me as I hesitated and just stood there, Ms. Jane had a light smile across her face before I finally just stepped in front of the chair and leaned beneath the table and just let Brian bump the chair into my knees.

The waitress came and refilled our drinks and brought Ms. Dianne and Brian their's while the ladies caught up with each other. Brian was sitting at my right and he had turned his chair to the side a little so that he was facing everyone, which was kind of endearing. I was beginning to admire the fluidity of Brian's movements, how he held his posture and how his face was always pleasant but not intrusive. His back was straight and his shirt was so loose that I could see in-between the buttons, the dim lights of the club shone right through the thin white material and I could see one of his small brown nipples standing erect on his pale white skin. I could feel myself becoming flush at the sight of it and tearing my eyes away I decided to focus my attention on my lemonade, tracing circles in the condensation of the glass, Seeing that I was drawing nipples I quickly wiped the water away with a napkin and just focused on the table.

"...Amber?" Ms. Dianne was smiling at me as she tried to catch my attention, "Amber sweety?"

"I'm sorry ma'am, what were you saying?" I sat up and gave the Ladies my full attention, feeling horrible for losing focus and ignoring the conversation around me.

Ms. Jane just laughed and sipped her drink before putting her hand on Ms. Dianne's arm and addressing me. "Dianne was just saying how pretty you looked in your dress tonight."

I nodded my head politely looking to Ms. Dianne, "Thank you Ma'am. Ms. Jane picked it for me to wear."

"Well why don't you stand and present yourself to Dianne in your pretty little dress." Ms. Jane smiled as she gave me the command and I could see the twinkle in her eye as I got out of the chair as gracefully as I could and stood directly in front of the table. Lacing my fingers behind my neck with my arms opened wide I spread my legs until my feet were even with my shoulders, the little dress rising up to just above mid thigh. I tilted my head to the side and down showing them all my neck in absolute submission with my jugular exposed.

Ms. Dianne broke out in a smile as she sipped her drink and my Mistress continued, "Turn Amber."

Without replying I turned around keeping the same stance and posture waiting for the order that I knew would come next, I could feel my lower lips tightening in anticipation. "Bend." was all she had to say and it was all she did say as I bent over at the waist keeping my legs straight and spread. Placing my hands on my knees, my ass standing proud in the air. The dress rose up as I bent, showing my ass and my pretty black thong too the entire club, I was praying and wishing that no liquids were visible because I knew that I was soaking wet and it was only a matter of time until it started to run in driblets down my thighs.

I could feel a hundred eyes on me as my Mistress kept me bent over as she and Ms. Dianne began to talk again. I rested on my heels and found my center of balance preparing to stay this way for as long as She chooses. I tried to force my mind to go somewhere else, I envisioned a sunset over a lake surrounded by tall evergreens I could practically smell the pine when I felt someone step to my side. I fought my way back to the present and looking at the supple black leather thigh high boots I knew that it was Ms. Dianne before I felt her hands rub over my straight back, one finding its way to my shoulders and the other sliding down to caress the firm globes of my ass.

My body shuddered in pleasure before I could even think about it when her palm cupped my sex, I imagined I could feel every line and vein of her hand on my sensitive lips. She ran her other hand through my hair as I tried to fight myself from grinding into her palm and I could hear her giggling slightly as she looked to my Mistress who was still in her seat. "Does she stay wet all the time Jane or does it always happen this fast?"

I would have been blushing if my entire body hadn't already been flushed with excitement, I could hear Ms. Jane laugh as she answered. "Well lets just say, that I'm surprised the floor at home doesn't stay sticky."

Ms. Dianne ground her palm into my sex as she burst out laughing, with her other hand she pulled my dress up higher, fully exposing my ass to the entire club but I was too far gone to even care as she massaged my cheeks and rubbed my pussy at the same time. She didn't stop as she continued to talk to my Mistress, "I've never for the life of me figured out why you keep this little Latina kitten in black panties. White would just make her skin pop." She had slipped a finger underneath my thong and slid it along the edge of my lips.

"Well Dianne, when we get upstairs we can put her in that little white thong that I know you have Brian wearing and we'll just see how much her skin pops." I heard my Mistress's sarcasm from somewhere in the distance, I was fighting not to move, to keep from squirming around or breaking totally and grinding back into Ms. Dianne, begging for permission to cum on her gorgeous hand.

Ms. Dianne took her hand away and straightened my panties before I broke and my Mistress immediately said, "Kneel Amber." I stood straight up and turning back to the table I gracefully dropped to one knee and then the other, my hands laced back behind my neck. I was shaking like a leaf as Ms. Dianne lowered the hand that had been caressing my sex down to my face, I could smell my juices on it. I kissed her hand and licked the traces of myself off of her, suckling on the tip of one of her fingers, as she pulled away from me I lowered my head and said, "Thank you, Ms. Dianne."

I heard her heels clicking as she went back to sit next to Ms. Jane and left me there kneeling on the floor, my knees spread even with my shoulders, my skirt spread with them. I could feel a cool breeze running along my ass cheeks and through the folds of my pussy, knowing that it was all in my mind, that there was no breeze. The club had become even more full while I was bent over and I could feel the crowd moving around me, no one was surprised to see a girl kneeling on the floor in this particular bar but I could still feel eyes on me. Though I felt no shame.

Barely able to see over the table I saw that Ms. Jane and Ms. Dianne were talking to each other in whispered voices, Brian was on the same side of the table as me and had a puppy dog look on his face, if I could read his mind I would imagine that his would be yapping, "Pet Me! Pet Me! Arf-Arf!" Of course I can't blame him my pussy cat was yelling for the same thing.

Ms. Jane's finger was motioning for me from under the table, after it caught my attention it crooked and motioned for me to come forward. Dropping down onto my hands and knees I crawled forwards, my head low and my ass straight in the air, let the room see my thong covered pussy I didn't care, my Mistress was calling.

I crawled in between the chairs and under the table, making my way to my Mistress's feet. I kneeled beneath the table right in front of her my hands behind my back and my face nuzzling up next to her knees. I planted soft kisses along her calves and the bend of her knee, She never slowed her conversation with Ms. Dianne as she reached down and attached the lead of the leash back onto my collar. She must have handed the leash to Ms. Dianne though because before I was able kiss my way up her thighs and up her skirt into her lips I felt a tug on my collar pulling me away from her and to the amazon goddess that sat next to her.

The pull was firm and needful so I crawled my way to between her legs and began to kiss and nibble on her thighs as well, what little thigh was available after the boots ended. I looked up and could see my leash wrapped around her fist as she pulled me even higher, her skirt was already pulled up and her own panties damp with need. I could see her lips clearly through the fabric before I nuzzled up to them with my nose breathing in deep her scent, I exhaled out hot breath onto her sex and goose bumps appeared on her creamy white thighs. Lapping against her lips with my tongue I could taste her juices soaking through the panties, Her labia spreading for me as I nibbled softly on her folds through the silky panties. My own pussy dripping juices as I kept my hands behind my back, her free hand wrapped itself in my hair as she pulled me in even deeper by the leash.

12