Play Date Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock began to swell and become even more impossibly hard in my hand and his breathing was starting to flutter, seeing that he was about to cum I quickly detached the cock and leaving it impaled in his ass I struggled out of the harness before jumping over his body and straddling his mouth. He immediately sucked my lips into his mouth as I fell over his body and took the head of his cock in my own mouth, suckling on it while stroking the shaft. I came as soon as he wrapped his tongue around my clit and sucked down and he shot his impossibly large load as soon as my own groan of pleasure went through me and down the cock that was currently inside of my mouth.

I swallowed as much as I could of his juice before I felt a hand pull my face off of his cock, it was my Mistress, Ms. Jane, and she pulled me off of him and to my feet before kissing me on the lips and tasting his jizz from my mouth before she purred into my ear, "We have to do this more often."

I looked back down and watched as Ms. Dianne was licking my juices from Brian's face before answering her with a simple, "Thank you Ms. Jane."

12