Play Date with Donna Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she gripped my ass cheeks and pulled me deeper into her mouth. I began to slowly rock back and forth, sliding my pole in and out of her open mouth. She moaned her pleasure in the steamy shower and sucked my cock hungrily as I rocked into her.

She pulled of and stroked me as she swirled her tongue around and around the ridge of my engorged head. "I can't get enough." She cooed.

I just smiled and looked down my abdomen to relish the sight of her talented mouth sliding over my outstretched pole, my meat gliding in and out of her face. I watched her for a while as she gripped me at the base and sucked me into her mouth. With her eyes closed and a look of rapture on her face, she murmured her pleasure around a mouthful of hard meat.

I knew that she could get me off right there if I let her, but before she made me unload my cum right there, I paused my rocking motion and asked, "Can we continue this in bed?"

She pulled her head back and slowly opened her eyes, relaxing her grip and letting my shaft slip from between her lips. She looked up at me, and said, "Yes, please."

I helped her out of the shower, and we toweled each other off. When she was dry, I turned her toward the waiting bed and gave her a little slap on the butt, saying, "Okay you, get in that bed. I'm gonna have my way with you!"

She squealed happily and ran across the room, hopping onto the bed. Laying there naked, she opened her arms and legs wide, and watched with a smile as I crossed the room toward her. "Gimme, gimme!" she said playfully, staring directly at my large manhood.

The second I was laying down, she dove onto my outstretched pole. Sinking her mouth over me, she purred, "Mmm, mmm, I love your cock so much."

She sucked me beautifully for a while and murmured in rapture the whole time. I could swear that I could smell the arousal emanating from her steaming pussy, and it made me want to taste her wetness. I reached down and grabbed her butt cheek, coaxing her to come around to me. "I want to taste you, too," I said.

Without letting my cock slip from between her lips, she gave a long, "Mmm," and scooted around until I could see her sweet pussy drawing near. I guided one of her legs over my face so that she straddled me and I gripped her ass cheeks firmly. I lifted my face to her mound and pulled her pussy toward my waiting mouth as she began sucking my cock in earnest, lowering her mouth more deeply from this new angle. I slipped my tongue into her warm slit and licked its length, savoring her aroma.

She began to engulf my meat and swallow, deep throating me, until her nose was pressed against my pubic hair. She murmured in contentment as I reached into her as deeply as I could with my probing tongue. We caressed each other's sex with our mouths and lost all track of time.

She was sucking my cock so well that I began to murmur into her steaming pussy under my breath, "Oh baby, yeah. Oh baby, you suck it so good."

The more I called her baby, the harder she sucked on my cock, and the closer she brought me to orgasm. She began to vibrate as I massaged her ass and drove my tongue deep into her. I found her hard clit and sucked on it mercilessly, licking and lashing it with my tongue. She started to pump my shaft up and down while rimming the head and sucking on it hard.

In that sixty-nine position, she pumped her pelvis against my face as I gripped and squeezed her soft ass and delved into her wetness with my probing tongue. With her hands wrapped around the base of my stiff cock, she darted her mouth rapidly up and down over my hard rod. I growled into her while I feasted on her juices, and she moaned over me as she sucked my cock hungrily. It took all my staying power to keep from blowing my wad into her mouth before I could get her to climax.

I began to buck upward into her mouth involuntarily as I felt my load rising behind my balls. She moaned gutturally around my hard meat and stroked my shaft vigorously. She pulled off long enough to cry, "Yeah, cum for me!" Then she returned to stroking me swiftly and sucking powerfully.

I tried to ignore the incredible feeling of her mouth and hand, and the sweet release that was building inside me, and focused instead on her sensitive little bean, sucking on it and gently biting it. My tongue lashed around inside her and I had to grip her ass harder when she began to buck and twitch above me.

With a loud mewling, she froze above me and then trembled violently, her delicious juices cascading over my face. I was drenched in her warm pussy juice and held her hard against my face, drinking greedily as I thrust upward a few times into her hungry mouth.

She could tell I was close and cried, "Yeah baby, cum in my mouth! Cum for me!"

I felt the tingling course through me and overtake my whole body. I held back as long as I could to intensify the feeling as she sucked hard and pumped my shaft, moaning around her mouthful of cock, "Yeah, baby! Yeah!"

With a shudder, I groaned, "For you!" and breathed a groan of satisfaction. I let loose and erupted into her wanting mouth. She began to make 'Mmm" sounds as rope after rope of my cum pumped into her.

Her first "Mmm" was high pitched and musical, as if she was saying, "Oh baby I'm so glad I could make you cum like this!" Her next "Mmm" lilted up and down in tone, as if to say, "Wow, that is one big load!" The third was long and low, which I interpreted it as, "Mmm, I love how your cum tastes."

I continued to lick her and grip her ass firmly as my own release waned and my cock stopped convulsing. Then, she plopped down on top of me, exhausted. I gently licked her folds and caressed her soft ass as she nuzzled against my deflating member, milking every last drop and licking me clean.

Her breath heaving, I guided her to turn around and pulled her back into my arms. She crawled on top of me and dotted kisses all over my face, tasting her own juices that smeared my face. Then she paused and looked intently into my eyes, saying, "I don't want this to end."

"Me neither," I agreed.

We lay in silence for a while before hunger caused me to ask, "Can I buy you breakfast?"

"Yes please," she purred softly. "I'm starving."

We rose from the bed and dressed. She looked as sexy putting her clothes back on as she did taking them off. She chose a pair of shorts and tight-fitting t-shirt over her light blue panties and bra.

Once she was dressed, I said, "Okay, let's go, before I decide to take you again right now."

She squealed happily and took my hand, saying, "Whatever you want, lover!"

The day outside was shaping up to be a warm and sunny one. At a nice outdoor café, we had a scrumptious breakfast. Over the meal I asked her what she had in store for the rest of the weekend. She explained that her only other plan was to meet her girlfriend for dinner and drinks later that evening.

"Then I have you all to myself the rest of the day?" I asked.

"I hope so!" she added cheerfully.

"Good," I said. I explained that I also had a couple friends joining me for a cruise later that day, but was totally hers until then.

Then she looked a little sad and added poutily, "But then I have to drive back home tomorrow morning."

"Let's worry about that tomorrow," I told her.

Over the remainder of our morning meal, she told me about her friend, Brenda, whom she was meeting, and I told her about my buddies, Brian and Dan. As we sipped our coffee, we hatched a bit of a mischievous plan for later that evening.

Not wanting to part ways, she happily agreed when I invited her to spend the rest of the day on the boat with me. With tummies full, we strolled arm in arm toward the harbor, like a pair of love-struck honeymooners. The day was warming nicely and as we walked, she suddenly announced, "Hey, I think I want to treat myself to a new bikini for your boat!"

We ducked into a boutique on the way. Inside, she tried on one bikini after another, each one skimpier than the previous. Finally, she picked a particularly revealing one that tied with strings and had a sexy thong bottom. Three little triangles of red material barely covered her pussy and each breast

"That one looks easy enough to take off," I commented with a sly smile, and she laughed.

Walking out of the store with her new purchase, she remarked, "I won't be able to take this home, you know."

"I didn't think so," I replied. "I'll hang onto it for you in the hopes of a next time."

"I hope there is a next time," she said. "Does that mean this is the beginning of an affair?"

I stopped and gave her a level stare, saying, "You can't have an affair with your husband, only a second honeymoon."

"Alright, then," she laughed. "In that case, we're all good!"

When we reached the marina, I opened the gate to my dock. There sat my trusty boat, my home away from home, ready for adventure.

"Nice," she remarked. "Bigger than I thought, but not so big it's scary! Looks to be just the right size."

"Are you talking about my boat or my cock?" I quipped.

"Both!" she laughed.

Once we were underway and tooling out of the harbor, she ducked below to change. Just as I was clearing the harbor entrance, she emerged in her sexy thong bikini and looked absolutely delectable. Her skin was barely covered.

"Luscious," I said with a grin.

"Glad you like it," she said brightly and did a little pirouette on the deck to allow me to take in the vision. Her ass cheeks were on full display. The little string of material tucked between her butt cheeks did nothing to hide her sweet ass. Her small, pert breasts were barely covered by the tiny triangles of bright red fabric on top.

"You look good enough to eat," I observed. "Want to see my favorite swimming spot?"

"Sure!" she cried.

I throttled up and we soon got up to plane, swiftly heading across the open water toward a secluded sand bar I knew of on the south side of the lake. It was a little bumpy and so she snuggled between my legs and pressed her butt against my crotch. I reached around her and held her close while I steered the craft over the waves. She laid her head back against my chest and I caressed her breasts. The wind whipped her hair around while the sun warmed us and the Chicago skyline slipped by.

"This is magnificent," she cried over the roar of the wind. "I love it!"

I squeezed her in response and increased speed a bit. After nearly an hour, the changing color of the water, and my GPS, told me that we had reached our destination. I slowed to a stop directly over the sandbar and scrambled forward to drop anchor. There were very few other boats in sight, and none were near us, I was happy to see.

Standing on the prow, I declared proudly, "Best swimming spot on the lake, if you ask me. Ready for a dip?"

"Totally," she said happily. "Can I jump in?"

I said yes and she immediately dove overboard with a piping laugh. She surfaced and screamed in delight, "This feels amazing! C'mon in Captain!""

I lowered the ladder on the stern and raised the engine up out of the water. Noting that the anchor held us fast, I stripped down to nakedness. Scanning the horizon to see no other boats near us, I shouted, "Here I come!" and leapt in after her.

The lake felt refreshing and we frolicked about together in the shallow water. The sand felt delightful squishing between my toes. She swam up to me and, diving down, locked her arms and legs around my thighs and ankles. Under the water, she pulled my flaccid cock into her mouth and gave me a few nice sucks before surfacing.

"This is great," she cried when she surfaced and reached down to fondle my package with her hands. "Why do I love your cock so much?" she mused again.

"I don't know, but it loves you, too," I replied at the feel of it growing within her grasp.

"I can tell," she said.

We embraced and kissed deeply in the shallow water. I reached behind her and massaged her butt cheeks. Then I untied the string holding her bikini top on and pulled it off, flinging it onto the deck of the boat. I pulled her close, felling her soft breasts and hard nipples press against my chest.

After another long, refreshing kiss, I asked, "Want to climb back aboard?"

"Yeah," she replied. Squeezing my thickening shaft under the water, she said, "I'm ready for more of this."

We swam to the stern and clambered up the ladder. Once on board, I grabbed a towel and dried her off. Then I untied the strings that secured her thong and it fell to the deck near her top.

"Now get below," I commanded with mock sternness, "so I can have my way with you!"

She tittered gleefully and scampered below decks.

From below, I heard her call, "Come to me, oh captain, my Captain! Take your captive wench!"

I checked the horizon one more time to see that we were virtually alone on the wide inland sea. The nearest boats were mere dots on the horizon. Even with binoculars I was sure that no one could see my hard on, thickening and lengthening with every beat of my heart, in anticipation of the official christening I was about to give my boat.

I ducked down below to find her facing away from me, her ass beckoning me. Her beautiful tits swayed under her with the gentle swells of the lake. Looking back at me enticingly over her creamy shoulders, she breathed huskily, "Take me, my captain."

I moved up behind her and caressed her smooth ass cheeks. I kneeled and brought my face close to her puffy pussy lips. She smelled like the water, fresh and clean, and I was hungry.

I leaned in to slowly lick the length of her slit that steamed with desire. I traced her moist lips with my tongue, savoring the scent of her arousal.

"Oh, Jim," she whispered as I licked her.

Then I brought my tongue upward and began to kiss her butt. Spreading her cheeks slightly, I took in the sight of her puckered little rosebud, clean and glistening. I tentatively licked it and she jumped slightly at the strange feeling.

"What are you doing back there?" she gasped.

"Loving every inch of you," I replied, then placed the flat of my tongue squarely against her tight opening.

"Aaagh!" she sighed and writhed slightly. "That feels incredible."

Then I went to work on her butt in earnest. I tongued her rosebud eliciting little whimpers of pleasure. Her utterances increased in volume when first one, then a second finger, began probing into her wet slit. I reached under her with my other hand to play with her nipples. They were erect with her arousal.

She moaned incessantly and increasingly louder as I tongued her rosebud, fingered her pussy, and played with her protruding nipples.

"Oh my God," she breathed dreamily as I worked her into a frenzy.

She soon began bucking against my mouth and fingers, pushing herself backward against my tongue and hand. I found her clit and began to roll it between my fingers while my tongue pressed against her rosebud.

I kept up the motion, working her into a heated lather. Her butt began to buck up and down, adding to the pressure I was applying. Her breathing turned into ragged gasps as she tried to catch her breath. I could tell I had her where I wanted her when she started shrieking in pleasure.

"Oh God, Oh God!" she cried over and over as tremors overtook her and she shuddered in my grasp. She froze and trembled and let out a huge sigh as juices seeped from her and ran over my hand.

She gasped for breath when I broke contact and leaned back to enjoy the beautiful view in my dimly lit cabin. Exhausted she dropped to her hands and knees and moaned, "Oh Jim, that was fabulous! No one has ever done that to me before."

"We're not done yet," I said in a low voice as I moved up behind her and grabbed my stiff rod. I placed it against her tender pussy lips and moved it up and down against her slit. "Want this?" I asked.

"You know I do," she replied hoarsely and pushed herself back against me.

We both sighed at the feeling of my engorged head entering her, spreading her moist pussy lips. She leaned back further, crying, "Oh yeah, give me all of that hard cock!"

Grasping her ass cheeks I slowly guided myself in, inch by inch, until she was fully impaled on my thick shaft.

"Oh God, yes!" she cried and wiggled her ass against me.

Then I pulled out a little and rammed it back in. She gasped in pain and pleasure.

"Mmm, yeah, it feels so good," she purred. "Fuck me so good baby!"

"You got it," I whispered and set up a long, slow motion in and out. My shaft glistened with her juices, then disappeared into her warm, wet depths. Over and over, I thrust into her, relishing the sound of her throaty gasps.

Soon, I was sliding in to the hilt, then almost all the way out, before driving my rod back into her welcoming folds. She gyrated seductively as I thrust in and out, building speed and power. I probed her rosebud with a finger and she squealed with joy.

She began to tremble and quake around my hard meat, gasping for air. Then, "Ungh, ungh..." was all she could say as the waves of her orgasm washed over her.

Seeing her cum on my cock like that brought me to the edge. With a few more hard thrusts, I gripped her by the hips and pulled her hard against me. Tingles travelled up my spine and down my legs, then swirled around my head as I erupted inside her once more. Wave after wave pumped into her, squishing out of her and coating my cock as I slowed my pace and came to a stop.

Breathing heavily from exertion I hung my head to catch my own breath. She crawled away from me, my cock slipping from her soaked pussy. She turned around and crawled up to me. She sucked on my tool, milking every last drop while I convulsed and twitched on the backside of a tremendous release.

"Mmm, your cum tastes so good," she purred as she licked my length and sucked on the tip. "I love the combined flavor of us!"

All I could do was buck and twitch involuntarily. Finally my spasms subsided and I lay down on the mattress. She finished her cleaning while I reached out and caressed her sweet ass. When she had me all clean, she turned around to nestle into my arms.

We lay like that in afterglow, the sweet smell of our sex filling the cabin, the temperature in there noticeably higher than when we had entered it.

"You are amazing," she purred, then seemed to doze in my arms for a short while. I held her close and listened to her contented breathing. When she stirred a little while later, I was still holding her close. She opened her eyes and smiled up at me, "Is this heaven?"

"As close as I've ever felt," I responded softly. She rose and poked her head out the cabin, shielding her eyes and squinting at the bright mid-afternoon sunlight. She saw that the coast was clear and naked, stepped onto the deck to retrieve her bikini from where it had been discarded on deck. She handed it to me and ducked back inside the cabin to get dressed.

I held the door and accepted the tiny thong bikini she offered. Then I left her to get dressed and returned to topside. As I was closing the door, she said, "I'd rather stay naked like this with you, but we probably have to get back, no?"

"Afraid so, baby. Pretty soon."

I raised the ladder and lowered the engine when she emerged from below, once again clad in her shorts and tight t-shirt.

"You look spectacular, clothed or naked," I commented. She smiled shyly and took the seat next to the Captain's chair.

It was now well past mid-day, so I prepared a nice sandwich of cold cuts, lettuce and tomato for us. We devoured them and washed them down with cold root beer.

When we were done, she let out a little burp. Her hand flew to her mouth and she looked at me sheepishly, a little embarrassed.

"Hey, we're married, right?" I reassured her.

"You're right!" she agreed.

I tucked the food away and, looking around at the expanse of water in all directions, asked, "Ready to head back?"