Play Helen For Me

Story Info
Husband asks his brother for a big favor.
4.8k words
4.44
117.9k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in disbelief at what my brother was telling me. David actually wanted me to have sex with his wife!

His voice cut through my bewilderment. "We've been trying to make a baby for the last six years man, and when we got the tests back last week, it really knocked the wind out of my sails."

I looked at his face and watched the tears build up in his eyes.

"I'll go get you another drink." I said, glad of the excuse to leave him alone with his pain.

"Thanks."

I inched my way out of the dark booth and went to the bar. "Two double whiskies, lots of ice and a can of Coke please." The bartender's funny look didn't intrude on my thoughts; my brother wanted me to have sex with his wife!

I carried the drinks back to the table, and slid into the booth. The high decorated sides kept us secluded from the rest of the quiet bar. It was four in the afternoon, well before the evening rush.

David poured some Coke into his glass and took a large swig. He winced at the strength of the whisky.

"Doubles?" David asked.

"Yup." I replied simply. I waited for him to continue, but he just kept staring at the ice in the glass.

"The tests?" I asked, trying to regain his train of thought.

He swallowed, then took a deep breath. "The tests." He lifted the glass to the light, as if he was trying to see how clean it was. He looked at me. "The tests say that I've got a very low sperm count; very low." Even in the dim light of the bar, I could still see the tears growing in his eyes again. "In fact, Jack, if sperm was gunpowder, I wouldn't have enough to blow my nose."

I forced a smile at his intended humour. "Can't it be Helen?"

"Naw, Helen's fine." He replied. "She's got all her parts working. It seems that it's just me that can't provide her with the baby she wants."

"Come on Dave…."

"No!" he snapped. "I've got to face it Jack. I've got to come to terms with the whole thing."

I sat and looked at him. David Grant, two years younger, more successful, richer than I would ever be, but here, in the bar, he would have thrown all that away, just in exchange for my sperm count. It was irony come home to roost and it was not lost on me.

I had two ex-wives with two children to each of them. I had child support payments that were taking over half of my income, and here was my successful brother wanting a loan of my dick for a night.

"So why me Dave?" I asked. "Why has it got to be me for this?" As I said the words, I couldn't believe that I was trying to talk myself out of it. After all, Helen was a good looking lady!

"I want it to be a proper 'Grant'."

"What?"

Dave took another heavy mouthful. "Come on Jack, you know how Dad feels about keeping the clan name going!"

"What's that got to do with it?" I thought of Dad's almost maniacal fascination with tracing his name back to Scotland. He even referred to it as 'the old country', even though the family had been American for over four generations.

"You've got four daughters Jack, the name "Grant" will die when they get married. Dad's often said that it was 'up to me to keep the clan name going'."

"How the hell is he going to know? Who's going to tell him?"

"I just want there to be no problems if he does find out. That's all."

I sat in the booth, sipping gently at my whisky, trying to get to grips with the idea that my brother was offering me his wife, and I was trying my hardest to get out of it. "Can we not do it by sperm donation? I could go down to the local clinic and just give some over!"

"Well bro, it's not as simple as that. If it was we'd have done it long ago." He finished his drink, letting the ice rest on his lips. "Helen was diagnosed as having a thin or fragile 'something or other' two months ago. She had an abortion when she was eighteen, long before we met, and they put the blame on that. The doctors have decided that artificial insemination is not an option; it might do more damage."

He got up and inched his way out of the booth. "Same again?"

"Yeah, why not."

As I watched him walk to the bar, I though of Helen. She was only thirty, a good looking brunette, and she had nice figure. She carried a bit more weight than some, but she was curvy in all the right places. I had watched her at family parties since the day she and Dave had got married, and here was I with a chance to get to bed with her. Wasn't life strange.

I finished my whisky as Dave came back with two more.

"So you're set on this then?" I asked.

"If you are." He replied. "Helen is already agreed, and it just takes you to seal the pact."

I took a deep drink from the glass and tried to keep the smug smile from my face. With a sincerity that a saint would have been proud of, I turned to my brother.

"Ok, I'm willing."

There were no smiles, no great shaking of hands, no patting each other on the back wishing each other 'good fortune' in our new venture. David just sank this drink in one go. "Right Jack, we'll be in touch with the details. Keep the afternoons of the 12th, 13th and 14th free."

"Afternoons?"

Before I knew, he was out of his seat and leaving the booth. "Best time for fertility!" he said as he walked away. As he opened the door and walked outside, I was sure that I seen tears streaming down his face.

It was two days later that I got the letter. I recognised Helen's handwriting on the envelope, and the letter inside was in the same pen. As I read the neat script, it became clear that my brother had done his part; he had recruited the subject. The actual arrangements had obviously been passed onto Helen.

"Dear Jack, I thank you for doing this for us. This is how it HAS to go from here. You will arrive at our house at 2.00pm on the 12th, 13th, and 14th. These are days of my ovulation. You will go to the guest room where I will be laying on the bed. You will have sex with me and leave. You will say nothing. I will say nothing. You will do nothing apart from plain ordinary sex. Any alterations to the above will be on a sheet of paper on the stairs. Thank you again. Helen."

There it was, and as I read it again, I realised how cold the words were, and how distant I felt about the whole thing. I was to 'have sex' with her on the guest bed 'and leave'.

"It might not be a bad thing." I said as I propped the letter up on the fireplace. "Best to keep contact to a minimum. I'll make sure that she gets 'plain ordinary sex'."

I looked at my business diary and marked the respective afternoons as 'sales calls', then checked the previous three days. Nothing of any note was planned, so I marked 'sauna' in the morning of the 12th, 13th and 14th. I might as well be clean when I screw my sister in law! Then, putting it as far to the back of my mind as I could, I got on with my evening.

When the 12th arrived, I did my sales calls in the early morning, and went to the local health club for a sauna.

Feeling clean in every pore, I walked up the steps to Dave and Helen's door at 2.00pm precisely. Resisting the urge to knock, I opened the door quietly and let myself in. The house was absolutely quiet. I walked across to the bottom of the stairs, and there, sure enough was a white piece of paper.

"Strip here, and come up to the guest bedroom. Remember; no talking, nothing other than just sex. Helen."

It felt weird to strip my clothes in the middle of my brother's house and the silence in the house made it even worse, but I laid them neatly over the handrail with my pants and socks on top. My penis began to stiffen in anticipation, but did not become fully erect, probably because of the abnormality of the situation. I remember wondering if this was some form of joke, and the family would jump out at me saying "Surprise Party!", but of course nothing like that happened. I walked quietly up the carpeted staircase to the upstairs hallway. All the doors were closed, except the one to the guest room. I had slept there a couple of times, once with my last wife. My penis was now almost at full strength, standing out in front of my like a homing device.

Not knowing what to expect I gingerly edged round the doorway and gradually the room came into view. The curtains had been closed, but the afternoon sun still bathed the room. Then I saw the figure on the bed.

There was a woman lying on the unmade bed with her legs open, but that was all I could make out. She had wrapped a sheet around herself from the bottom of her breasts, up over her head, and was obviously holding on to the sheet tightly. As I moved closer I could make out the sheet shifting as she breathed, it was the only sign of movement.

I stepped to the bottom of the bed, and although the scene was bizarre, it was also very erotic. There in front of me was Helen, my sister-in-law. Her flat childless stomach stretched down from the tightly wrapped sheet, and her shapely legs were open, but most interesting was the view I had of her beautiful cunt. The inside of her slit was very pink in relation to the dark brown hair around it, and I had a perfect view.

Then suddenly, I was stymied. Did I mount her as she was? What happened if I did, and she was unlubricated? Did I touch her and break the promise about 'only ordinary sex'? Was touching allowed?

Weighing all these doubts, I quickly decided just to mount her, and if she was not wet enough, then I would take things from there.

I climbed onto the bed, and positioned myself above her, as my thighs touched hers, she opened them more to accommodate me. Then I held my cock against her slit and pushed forward. No progress. I slid it further down, lowering myself as I did so, and encountered her warm interior. Warm, wet and ready.

With no further question in my mind, I pushed myself slowly inside her, holding my body off hers with my arms. She let out a slight groan as I settled my weight onto her pelvic bone, then a gasp as I withdrew for the first time, then she was silent.

With a slow rhythm I began to thrust inside her and soon was luxuriating in a very nice fuck. My arms got tired and I settled on my elbows, letting my arms lie up her sides, holding onto where I presumed her armpits would be. The situation was very strange; her cunt was wet, and although her body was not visible to me, the feel of her skin under me was having an effect. I started to enjoy the whole circumstance, it was like a bondage fantasy. Here I was fucking the hell out of a sexy woman.

I felt myself starting to come and quickened my pace slightly. To encourage her orgasm, my hands moved to her breasts which were outlined under the sheet, and I felt for her nipples.

So near to the brink, I now didn't care what the rules were. I pushed my hands under the sheet and grabbed her tits, kneading them roughly, then felt for her nipples which were large and stiff. With a cry, I thrust inside her for the last time, holding my cock deep inside her as I pumped my sperm. I heard her gasp again as my penis spasmed three, four, five times. Then I was done. Slowly I slipped my hands from under the sheet and moved myself off her supine form and onto the floor. I saw her quickly get her arms out of the sheet, then she kicked her legs to the ceiling and kept them there.

'Tricks of the trade' when trying to conceive, I thought to myself. There was a quick flash of the underside of her breasts, then I thought it prudent to leave.

At the bottom of the stairs, I wiped myself with a handkerchief before dressing and quietly left the house.

That night as I lay recounting screwing Helen for the thousandth time , I resisted the temptation to masturbate, but I fell asleep with an almighty hard-on, and woke the same way the next morning. My dreams that night only had one scene.

Chapter 2

I didn't go to work the next day, I phoned to cancel the few appointments I had, then lazed most of the morning. I bathed at noon and watched some television, but I always had one eye on the clock. With my cock fully erect in my trousers, I was at Helen's door at 2.00pm precisely.

I walked to the stairs and again there was a note.

"Thank you for keeping strictly to the agreement. I have changed the sheet idea, as it suffocated me. Helen."

Thinking nothing much of the note, I quickly piled my clothes on the floor and walked upstairs.

The guest room was open as before, and I just walked brazenly in, but the sight on the bed was different from yesterday.

Helen lay on her back as before, but this time she was naked. She had changed the sheet for a black blindfold! This was more like a bondage fantasy than I thought I could stand!

Her breasts were lovelier than I expected, they fell slightly to each side, but her aureole were dark and large. Her nipples were erect. She had her arms behind her head, clutching a pillow to cushion her neck. Lying there, she was definitely the sexiest woman I had ever seen, and I was going to screw her.

I got on the bed as before and went to position myself at her cunt.

"Oh shit." She said. Horrified, I realised that she had broken the 'no speech' rule.

"What is it Helen?" I asked

She bit her lip. "I forgot to lubricate."

I expected her to ask me to leave, but she motioned slightly with her head. "The tube's over there on the chest of drawers if you think you need it."

If I think I need it? How the hell was I to find out?

I was lying six inches from her, ready to plunge my cock into her delightful cunt and I was wondering what to do!

"I… I'll see if I need it." I said and inched my hand towards her. She winced as my thumb touched her, but she didn't protest to my way of finding out. Gently I ran my thumb down her cunt, through the pink folds and into her passage proper. She moaned. I realised that I liked the blindfold better, as I could see the expressions on her face.

I pushed my thumb gently into her and met nothing but a slippery moist tunnel. She was as wet as hell, and she had to have known it!

I moved my thumb round the walls of her cunt, then deeper, full to the limits of my hand. I knew that my fingers were round near her anus, but recognised that as way outside the rules. As I moved my thumb inside her, I made sure that her asshole got a few brushes with my knuckles of my fingers.

By now her hips were moving slightly, moving after my thumb as I withdrew it and reacting as I jabbed it back inside her. Initially, I had been checking to see if she was lubricated. As I looked down at my hand, I realised that I was now fucking Helen with my thumb.

And she was loving it.

Watching her face, I slowly withdrew my thumb completely. She gasped and then frowned. She mouthed something.

I lay suspended over her. "What did you say?" I asked quietly in her ear.

She whispered it again, but I couldn't make the words out.

"What did you say?" louder this time.

"Fuck me." she said, then she shivered. "Just fuck me."

I smiled a huge cheesy grin and placed my cock between her lovely pink lips, and pushed forward.

"Yes." She said as I began to move in her, plunging immediately to my full length. I could see her grip on the pillow tightening, pulling it into the back of her head.

By now I had lost control totally. I was fucking her with everything I had. I dropped my body onto hers and gripped both breasts, squeezing her nipples, pulling her tits towards me. Ready for a negative reaction, I gingerly kissed one, then getting no resistance, pulled it into my mouth and suckled on the warm flesh. As I pulled my head from her nipple, I let it run through my teeth. I looked upwards at her face as I did so, watching her chest rise, trying to follow my mouth.

I sucked the other nipple.

"Yes!" she cried. "Oh god I'm coming!"

I let her nipple go for a moment. "Come Helen. Come all over me." I said, then sucked her teat again.

As I chewed on her nipple, I felt the walls of her cunt contract, gripping my whole length, and giving me no warning, my cock began to disgorge its load along with her orgasm. I collapsed on top of her, exhausted and spent.

As I opened my eyes. She began to push me off.

"Let me up." She said, although she looked too confused to think straight.

I rolled to one side and watched her raise her legs to the ceiling again, trying to keep my sperm inside her, trying to make our baby.

I said nothing, but took a long lingering look at her beautiful body before I left the room. Her breasts still heaved from the exertion, her face set in a grim mask behind the blindfold. Her closed legs aimed upwards, keeping my sperm inside.

Those were the images in my mind for the next 23 hours.

It took all the control in my being not to relive the whole thing that night, or call one of the girls I knew on the slight chance of getting more.

Chapter 3

I arrived early the next day, and had to drive round the block a few times, but at 2.00pm, I was opening the door for what I knew, would be the last time.

The house was quiet as usual, and there was the note, lying on the stairs. With a heavy heart I picked it up.

"My bedroom this time. Helen."

'My bedroom' she had written. Not 'our bedroom', or 'David and I'. Shaking, I stripped with the speed of an Olympic athlete, and left my clothes on a trail up the stairs. At the hall, the guest room door was closed, and the main bedroom door was open.

As I walked over the threshold, I was greeted by the most exciting, erotic, scene I have ever witnessed. Helen's bed had brass railings at the top and bottom and Helen was kneeling on the bed, ass in the air, bent over so that her face was on the pillow. Her hands were above her head, encased in chrome handcuffs, clasped to the brass headboard.

My cock, already standing to attention in anticipation, was now straining like never before. I crossed to the bed and looked at her from the side. She was facing away from me, and the black elastic of the blindfold bound her hair to her head. Her breasts were pressed against the bedding, but were still visible and from her pose, and it was apparent that she was forcing her ass into the air.

My eyes were drawn to the handcuffs as I climbed onto the bottom of the bed. There was a small ribbon dangling from the brass post (obviously holding the key) but this was my dream gone wild. Helen was giving herself to me on a plate!

She moved her legs to allow me to settle behind her, and I run my hand round her exposed cunt, round to her clitoris, where I rubbed for a few seconds, before returning to the bared flesh of her inner sanctum. As I ran my fingers over the pink folds, she shuddered, and I watched closely as I slid a finger inside her running it round and round her soaking cunt.

I was quickly immersed in what I was doing that I forgot all rules, and as I played with her cunt, I bent down and kissed her, quickly putting my tongue inside her, tasting her rich honey. I bent lower and licked her all over, rubbing her clitoris with my wet fingers. I watched over the globes of her ass, as her head swung from one side to the other, then I put my thumb inside her, fucking her hard and deep. My fingers were still rubbing on her clit, and as I watched from a distance of inches, in my mind there was one thing left to do.

I lowered my head again, and began to lick her cunt, moving in slow sweeps to her anus. Each time I reached the crinkled orifice, I gave a little series of licks, and she still didn't tell me to stop. I pushed the tip of my tongue past the tight opening, into her asshole and she convulsed underneath me; the combination of the three assaults bringing her off.

I kept going through her orgasm, then kneeled on the bed behind her. All I had to do was move forward; my cock just slid effortlessly into her. Two short pushes and I was fully inside and shafting her with deep, slow strokes. I watched her cunt envelope me. I watched her asshole winking at me. I ran my hands over her back and underneath her to grab her nipples.

12