Play Hooky with Me

Story Info
Friends turn into lovers during a matinee.
1.4k words
4.03
16.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna play hooky with me for a few hours? There's a new movie I want to see. I'll pick you up in 10 minutes." Hanging up, I smile and let out a quiet laugh. I like seeing him during the week, having him all to myself for a few hours. I look forward to our long lunches, shopping trips, movie outings. He listens to me and thinks I'm smart. Sometimes we don't even have to finish a sentence because the other knows what we're thinking. He calms my inner turmoil and says and does things that touch my heart. I let him be him and let him know he can tell me anything, trust me. He lets me make him laugh. I like seeing him laugh and smile because his whole face lights up and his beautiful brown eyes get a little twinkle. I find it very sexy.

You drive up and I hop in. Hmmm, I take in your scent, it's so intoxicating, and like so many times before I want to reach out and touch you. Just a soft touch of my fingertips on your arm, your leg or a caress of your cheek. But like every other time, I resist. Although we've talked about being more, we've been friends for so long we agreed it was more important to remain friends than lovers. We are both painfully aware of a burning desire just below the surface, but like you, I keep my feelings pushed down and as innocent as possible. Thoughts of us as lovers remain in my private thoughts, my late night fantasies.

When we arrive at the theatre, as usual, you come open my door, walk beside me inside, hold the door. This is just one of the many things that touch my heart. For a little while I pretend we're a couple. We head to the top row and grab a couple of seats. The waitress comes up to get our order. I don't have to say anything, you know what I want. Perfect timing, drinks arrive as the previews start. I love sneaking out for a movie during the week in the middle of the day; we always have the theatre to ourselves. I reach for my drink just as you're sliding it to me, and there it is that light touch that races through my entire body. I'm glad the lights are down or you would see then flushness of my cheeks.

A few minutes into the movie you reach over and put your hand on top of mine and with a soft brush of your thumb across my hand, you leave it there. I'm frozen in place! What are you doing? Don't stop! Your hand is so big, strong, soft....I think the heat coming from your hand could literally burn my flesh.

I feel you slide your chair closer, the heat from your body radiates across the small gap remaining between us. You softly grasp my hand and place it on your knee and keep your hand on top of mine. After several minutes I start to slide my hand up your leg and across your thigh. As I slowly move my hand up your thigh I move my hand between your inner and upper thigh area. Each time my hand moves to your inner thigh I can feel your leg muscles tighten, your body tighten. You've not stopped me, oh how I want to continue to touch you, do I dare? I'm afraid to move my hand, I'm afraid not to. Because I can still feel your taut muscles, I move hand a little higher and feel your cock is hard, just from me touching your leg. I trace the bulge with my finger, from the tip and down the shaft of it. You unzip your jeans and release him into my hand. I hold him as if he's a golden gift given to me. I grasp your cock and slowly stroke it up and down, softly rubbing the tip of it with my thumb as I touch the top. Although I can't see it, I know from just feeling it your cock is as beautiful as I've imagined it in my fantasies. I can feel the veins, the softness of the tip, and the all over velvety softness. As I continue to stroke it, I'm imagining how you taste, how you would feel inside of me. You reach up and place your hand over mine and without a word you tell me what you want. You start moving our hands up and down fast, then faster, faster, and then you slow down. You do this several times, slowing down each time your body tightens. You remove my hand and I feel you putting him away. Before I can think about anything you grab my hand and stand up, taking me with you. We're leaving? Why?

As we're walking down the hallway you tell me you need to make a side stop and ask me to wait for you outside the door. After a few seconds you come out and grab my hand and pull me inside the men's room and into a stall. REALLY! HERE!?!

You quickly pull your shirt off, and then mine, hanging both on the hook. I drink in your chest, reaching up and rubbing my hands up and then down to your waist. You run your hands up my side and grab my breasts, rubbing your thumbs across my bra teasing my nipples. You reach around and unhook my bra and remove it putting it with our shirts. Your cup my breasts again and smile at me when you realize my soft milky white 44DD's really are bigger than your hands. You put your soft sexy lips on one, and as soon as your warm breathe touches it my nipples start to respond. You move to the other one, while softly pinching the first one, rubbing it between your fingers. You've got me so hot! I want you so badly, right now. As you continue to suck and tease my nipples, I unbutton and unzip my pants, once again freeing your beautiful delicious chocolate cock. He is so hard; he comes right out to play. You push down on my shoulders, begging me to take you into my mouth. I barely get my mouth to the tip and you push me down and your cock is in my mouth, moving deeper and deeper until I can't take any more. You start grinding your hips, in and out, in, out - you're literally fucking my mouth.

You pull me up and in one movement you've pushed my jeans down....and are pleased I'm commando today. As I'm stepping out of my jeans, you reach up and again smile because of how wet you've made me with foreplay. You push two fingers inside and almost immediately find my magic spot. I start grinding on your fingers as you move them in and out of me, slow at first until the first moan escapes my lips. You start finger fucking me faster, then faster and within a few seconds you make me cum. You pull your fingers out of me and move them your lips, slowly running your tongue over them, tasting me. Your cock can barely stand it and you wrap your hand around it and quickly guide it in. You feel incredible! As I feel your hot breathe on my neck, you push your cock in more, and more, and one more push and you're all the way in. You whisper in my ear that you've wanted to be inside me since meeting me; you never thought I would be so tight.

You start moving slowly at first, letting me enjoy every beautiful inch of your cock, and then you start moving quicker and quicker. You start fucking with an uncontrolled frenzy, so animalistic. I've never been fucked like this and I don't want you to stop! You bend down just slightly and bite my nipple, and with that you make me cum on your cock as you're still fucking me. As my muscles tighten around your cock, and my throaty moans escape, you grab my waist and pull me tight to you and shoot your load of hot cum into me. You're so deep inside I can feel every pulse of your cock as it unloads.

After a few seconds we catch our breath and you loosen your hold on me and meet my eyes - I love looking into your eyes - and ask me if I enjoyed the movie and would I play hooky with you again sometime soon.