Play it Again Sam Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got some good advice on that front, and I've been happy to remain anonymous. I can't believe I didn't recognize you. These two attacks happened around the same time. I remember being very interested in your story, because it mirrored my own in some ways. Hey! You changed your hair! Damn. That red looked good on you."

"Sorry sweety. It was just too noticeable. Maybe I'll let it grow out again. You say you followed my media coverage, so your terrorist attack happened first?"

"Uh, I couldn't tell you exactly. The weeks immediately after were pretty hectic. I barely had time to contemplate the holiday."

"Holiday? What holiday?" Ivette asked.

"Why, National Tapioca Pudding Day of course. To think that terrorists would attempt to sully that day of days..." I chuckled.

I looked to Julie to see if she was amused, but she had gone bone white.

"July 15th?" She rasped. "Are you telling me that your attack was on July 15th?"

I was confused by her sudden intensity.

"Yes... How do you know that? I wasn't aware that anybody actually celebrates tapioca pudding day in America, let alone in France."

"I looked it up." Ivette said. "The Louvre attack... it happened on July 15th, 2016..."

Now we were both as pale as ghosts. It couldn't be... Could it? The same day?

Ivette turned to me.

"Sam, have you ever had déjà vu?"

But that's another story...

....

THE END