Play Misty for Me

Story Info
Cindy is begging for a lickin' from 'Daddy'.
1k words
3.9
77.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been going out with Cindy a few weeks now and our torrid affair was needing a break.

She had been spending too much time at my place. Various projects of my mine had basically been on hold, and I was running out of do-re-me.

She flipped when I asked her to stay home a few nights so I could get some work done. I thought that was a little strange.

I had been back on track and not seen her for about 2 weeks.

I get a phone call, she is practically in tears. I could not understand her.

I invited her over for dinner not sure if I was going to get laid or even wanting to start back up the whole thing again.

She came to the door and of course was dressed to kill or at least maim.

She was wearing a real slinky top with pants that looked like rayon or some synthetic. Her warmth against the fabric was sensuous.

We kissed a long hello as she grabbed at my crotch playfully.

Although it was tempting, I wasn't sure and pulled her hand back.

"Oh daddy don't ya wanna play with your little girl?" she whined.

Daddy? I was only eight years older than she was.

She started cooing " I'm your nasty little girl, I know you wanna to play."

Wow. This was weird. I had never seen her like this. I hoped she was not going Play Misty for Me.

"Well let's eat some dinner first, it's almost ready." I answered her ushering her into the dining room.

She had brought some wine and I gladly chugged the first glass. I was trying to finish up the dinner, the pasta water was boiling, and she kept after me. She would not keep her hands off of me, not that that was bad in any other circumstance, but I was trying to get the grub together.

Finally I said," Why don't you sit down and I'll bring the food over."

"Yes, sir." she said demurely.

I worked to get everything happening at the same time, turning around with two plates in my hand, there she was sitting at the table. She had taken her top off and was playing with her gorgeous tits.

" Like them?" she cocked her head side ways giving me a strange adoring look as she pinched her huge nipples.

We ate almost in silence, she with her top off.

It was actually entertaining, watching her melons swing over the top of the pasta plate as she ate. When she was done, she went back into the little girl thing again.

"I finished my plate, can I have an ice cream cone to lick, a pink cone, I know you have one for me."

She got down on her knees walking over to me, placing her head against my crotch, started licking on my Jeans.

Wow, she's gone, I thought to myself.

She started madly tearing at my belt, furiously, crazy like.

I stood her up shaking her as I spoke, "Cindy!" What's UP! You are acting like a crazy woman. Stop it NOW!"

She started crying, but sort of laughing and sobbing at the same time. Passively she walked into the bedroom and laid face down on the bed.

I went into the kitchen to do the dishes, not hearing anything from her. I was hoping she was asleep.

When I walked back into the bedroom, there she was on bed, on her knees with nothing on but her thong, with her ass in the air and her head on the pillow.

"I've been bad, haven't I daddy?" she slowly waved her ass at me. "Are you going to punish me?"

Man, what is with this dizzy chick, I thought to myself.

"I think I need a lick'n or I won't be good ...ever." She peeled off her thong and stuck her ass back up.

Her cunt looked like a Georgia peach. I could see that her lips were glistening. I walked over to her playfully slapping one of her ass cheeks.

"Oh daddy, that doesn't hurt."

I slapped her a little harder and she just laughed. I swung into her ass with my full open hand, holding back a bit.

When I hit her round ass, it made a loud smack.

She jumped a bit and started waving her butt at me again.

"Harder" she murmured, but in a low tone

Smack again, and she jumped.

"Harder!" she screamed in a full voice that demanded attention.

I began to really spank her noticing if I placed my aim at her crack right above her pussy, she almost squealed in glee.

This continued until I her sweet ass was covered in a patchwork of scarlet welts..

When I finally stopped she was gasping. I was excited grabbing her slippery cunt, kneading it forcefully.

"Finish me, Finish me!" she screamed. reaching around spreading her cheeks with her hands.

Her labia was spread wide, all around her was red and pink.

I jammed my rocket into her deep and was close to cumming, when she panted, "No I need you in the ass! Fuck me in the ass!"

Now this was something no woman had ever allowed me to do, and this one was begging for it.

My dick was slippery from her juices; I gave her the tip.

She was a little tight, but relaxed as I slid, no fell into her rectum.

She was flailing around.

I felt like I was stuck in her ass. It was hot and wet and oh so tight.

She started to grip me swinging her ass back and forth.

" Gimme your load Daddy, I can take it." she screamed out.

With that I spewed into her.

She must have cum too because she groaned a cried out at the same time.

We collapsed to the left, I on top of her my stiff cock still wedged between her cheeks.

I rolled around a bit waiting for my dick to soften.

She squeezed her anus and out I slid, with a little grunt from her.

"I'll be good now." she peeped in that little girl voice before drifting off to sleep.