Play My Game

Story Info
Inexperienced girl teases man by tying him down.
1.8k words
4.31
40.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You agreed to play my games for the night. You were my first, my only, and therefore you figured it wouldn't be much of anything and humoured me. Fortunately, I had been doing my research.

When you got home I was nowhere to be found. You climbed the stairs and saw that the large four-posted bed in our room had been freshly made up with black sheets. On the pillow there lay a folded piece of paper, instructing you to get undressed and wait until I got home. You smiled, thinking of the night ahead as you placed your clothes in the hamper.

I'll admit I was nervous when I got home; I had never tried anything like this before. Everything was prepared though, and I knew I had to go through with it. It could turn out to be a lot of fun. I smiled with childish delight when I came into the room and saw you nude, waiting, your eyes locked on mine as I came through the door. I didn't conceal my pleasure in seeing you, for I was in your arms, fully clothed, within seconds. Your arms stole around me as I nibbled on your earlobe and breathed on your neck. You rested your chin on my hair and started in surprise when I slipped the first loop of rope around your wrist.

"Ropes?"

I grinned. "No questions. It's my night!" You smiled back as I concentrated on getting the rope tight enough, then letting the end dangle. I tilted my head and gently traced my tongue along your jawline, up your chin and to your mouth. Your lips parted for me and I traced the insides with the very tip of my tongue, then behind your teeth. I crushed my mouth to yours and you pressed me close. I went weak in your arms but managed to break the kiss and put a rope around the other wrist.

"Well, this is rather exciting."

I ran my cold hands down your nude body, caressing and gently massaging here and there, writhing down you until I kneeled between your legs. Your excitement was becoming quite evident by this time, and I was pleased that I could have that effect on you. I leaned forward and inhaled your scent, so male and intoxicating. I licked and nibbled the inside of your right thigh, brushing your balls with my cheek as if by accident. As I licked and bit I slipped a rope around your ankle and tied it, not too tightly, and left the end free. I then rubbed my tongue behind your balls as I tied your other ankle, then moved it down to the inside of your left thigh and nibbled with my teeth and lips.

You groaned deep in your throat. I stood up and looked at you slowly from head to foot as you stood naked before me, smiling to myself. I unbuttoned my shirt halfway, then stopped, seeing your eyes fixed on my fingers, silently urging me to go on. I got back on my knees and licked around your naval, kissing and sucking. You brought your hands out to push my head down farther, but I brushed them away and moved upward.

"God, you drive me crazy."

I smiled sweetly up at you. "That's the point." I pushed you roughly over onto the bed, catching you off guard. You fell, sprawling over it and I was immediately on top of you, straddling your chest and pinning you down. I manouevred you into place and tied off the knots at the wrists. I told you there were scissors in the drawer beside the bed to put your mind at ease, and kissed you gently. I wiggled down to the end of the bed and tied your legs apart. Spread eagle and at my mercy.

I jumped off the bed and stood back a bit, and continued my slow stripping. The shirt fluttered to the floor, soon followed by my skirt. You were so hard at this point, so ready. If you weren't tied down you'd have knocked me to the floor and fucked me senseless. I was tempted to untie you but I hoped my games would satisfy you.

Slowly, one bra strap and then the other were slipped off my shoulders, and the back of the bra unclasped. It hung loosely, concealing my breasts from your view.

"Don't do this to me, please."

I slipped a thumb under the waistband of my panties and slowly pushed one side down. You groaned. I stepped out of them and tossed them aside, then let my bra drop to the floor. I was thankful for your appreciative look, and for the fact that you were so turned on. I went back to the bed and lick your arm from wrist to elbow in a light, tickling way. I then climbed onto the bed and straddled your chest. You could feel my warm, wet pussy pressing against your chest and smelled the scent of my arousal. I looked down on you and smiled.

Thinking a moment, I slid my hips down until they were level with yours but just out of reach. I leaned over and positioned my head above your nipple, licking gently in large circles around it. The circles got smaller and smaller until I took your nipple into my mouth and sucked on it. I bit it sharply yet gently, and then soothed it with my tongue, sucking once again. While I suckled I ran my hands across your chest and shoulders, rubbing the muscles and caressing the skin. I caught the other nipple in my teeth and ran my tongue lightly across the top.

You arched your back, trying to allow your aching cock access to my pussy, but I merely wiggled up your body more, licked your collarbone and lazily planted a kiss in the hollow. I bit the side of your neck and watched the colour rise to the surface, then soothed it with a lick.

I held your earlobe in my teeth and sucked on it, then breathed warmly in your ear and whispered "I love you". Your eyes were closed and you were breathing rapidly, but you replied in kind.

Wiggling up your body, I placed my pussy ever so close to your mouth. Your tongue snaked out to meet it, but I moved away until it was just out of reach. You could feel the wetness on your skin and smell the scent unique to me, to our lovemaking. I knew that you wanted nothing more but to have me bury your face in my pussy, and the thought made me shiver. I couldn't resist letting your tongue make contact, and then allowing you to suck on my clit, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.

I then moved away from you, leaving a cold wet spot on your chest. You shivered slightly and missed the heat of my body on yours. I pulled a blindfold out from under a pillow and rob you of your sight, kissing each eyelid before I tied it on. I then walked away from the bed and watched you.

Your head cocked in the direction you thought I had taken, trying to hear me, and you begged me to come back. I watched you as you tested your bonds, and finding them sound, groaned in frustration. Very slowly and very quietly, I stole back to the bed and suddenly licked your inner thigh, caressingly and widely, then moved away again. You next felt me biting your shoulder gently, rubbing your skin with my lips and breathing warmly on you. You feel so helpless, not knowing where I will strike next.

Your back arched when I took the head of your cock into my warm mouth, caressing it with my tongue and gently sucking. You tried to thrust more of it into my mouth but I moved back, anticipating your actions and loving the frustrated moaning. I sucked for a few more seconds then allowed it to pop out of my mouth and moved away.

I made sure you could hear my footsteps as I moved across the room. I loudly opened a drawer and rummaged around, watching you as you tensed, listening. I walked back to the bed and stood by it, looking down at your hard body, wondering how long I could ignore the wetness that was between my legs.

"What are you doing?" You finally got up the nerve to ask. In response I smoothly ran a piece of silk across your lips, down your neck. It played across your nipples, went smoothly and slowly over your abdomen, gently brushed your cock and balls, rippled down your inner thigh and was gone without a sound.

After what seemed like an eternity I bent over and licked a ball, carefully taking it into my mouth and sucking. My fingers caressed your inner thighs as I sucked, taking the other into my mouth and moaning deep in my throat and made it vibrate on my tongue. I released them and brushed your balls against my cheek as I caressed the flesh behind them, then used my fingers and massaged where my tongue had been.

While my fingers did their work I licked up the underside of your shaft lightly, then took the head into my mouth again and let it rest against my tongue. I flicked my tongue once around it then simply let it lay in my mouth, tasting the salty pre cum.

When I felt your balls beginning to gather I broke all contact and watched as you tried in frustration to get off. I smiled but you couldn't see it; your blindfold was still securely in place. When you had calmed a bit I slid myself up you, brushing every part of my body against your throbbing cock as I did so, then took a nipple into my mouth as I used my hand to stroke you. I then used my teeth to remove the blindfold and looked into your beautiful eyes, so full of love and longing and lust.

I stared straight into your eyes as I straddled your hips and ever so slowly let your cock come into contact with my dripping pussy. Slowly, torturously, I allowed myself to be impaled on your aching manhood. Then I wildly rode you, grinding my hips into yours to excite my swollen clit, and before long we were both released intensely, together, coming to a beautiful crescendo.

I lay on top of you and kissed you, feeling you subside within me. Your eyes were closed, and I could hear your heart racing, feel it within me. For a moment after I untied yomu you lay still, and then you enfolded me in your arms.

"Did you like my game?"

He let out a shuddering sigh and kissed me, pulling the blankets over us. "Next time, my turn," he said, as we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

***

Thanks to Sawyer for proofreading for me, and making a suggestion. :) Feedback is welcome.