Play Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny has thrown her arms back over her head, her hands holding onto the back of mine, holding my mouth on the side of her throat as I nuzzle her, her head now to the side, exposed and vulnerable. I allow one hand to slide down from her breast, sliding across her stomach, caressing her as I trail it down to her pussy, searching for her clit. Finding it standing proud I tease it, flicking it with my finger, giving back some of the pleasure she has bestowed on me. She rocks back and forth on me, riding my cock to first one orgasm, followed quickly by a second, the two blending into each other as a third threatens to explode within her.

Listening to Jenny, while watching and listening to Karen climaxing from across the room, I cannot hold out any longer. Too much pent up lust and desire and need cause me to erupt inside Jenny as she bends forward and I hold her in place, grasping her pony tail as the animal in me takes hold, demanding the beast fulfil his need and spill his seed! As I drive up into her I cry out aloud, voicing my pleasure as my lust boils over, spending myself inside one of our tormentors as the other does likewise to my wife.

12