Play the Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Captured - and decked out in leather.
1.7k words
4.27
32.3k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the great response to chapter one! I can't promise to update this or Caught in a Trap very frequently, BUT I will try not to let five years go by between chapters. Part of that is making the chapters shorter. So they probably won't be much longer than this? But they might be posted more quickly.

*****

It was a great relief when the party stopped at midday in a clearing to eat: need for food was minimal, but you did have to refuel regularly. True to the game's advertising, Katrina's legs only ached a bit despite the ground they'd covered, and the armor that had been added to her pack hadn't come close to encumbering her, but she'd spent hours and hours walking with these strangers completely topless, her breasts swaying with each step to remind her of how unprotected they were. None of them had paid any attention to her, except for an occasional glance to make sure the collar was working. They'd left the vine around her face and neck as well, keeping her from trying to bargain for her freedom or curse them out, so she had just been quiet. There was no point in making the noise if it wasn't going to accomplish anything.

Kelevana took out some bread and cheese, while Jack started eating an apple; Harkash finally came over and unwound the vine to ungag her. As Katrina coughed and then started to launch into the words that she'd wanted to say, but he interrupted her, wagging a finger.

"Bup-bup-bup-bup-bup. We don't care. You should have stuck to the path , shut up and eat." Kelevana tossed a slice of bread at her, hitting her in the chest and falling on the grass. "Go on, get down there." She didn't have to obey him as he wasn't wearing the ring, but she sank to her knees, bent forward, and started to nibble at the bread.

"Please can I at least use my hands?" she asked, as quickly as possible. Jack laughed.

"Nope, I like this better." They all watched her chew on it like a dog, her rear up in the air. She finished before them and sat up again, which didn't prompt a reaction - very heartening. But then, as soon as Harkash had scarfed down his turkey leg and thrown the bone over his shoulder, he reached for her neck and forced her head down to the ground again.

"So here are the rules: you do what we tell you when we tell you to do it, and we stay happy."

"You can't do anything to me, really," Katrina retorted, more bold than she expected. "You can't hurt me."

"There's actually a cutoff point before you stop being affected by violence," said Jack. "But trust me, we can find lots of ways to make you ... uncomfortable without beating you. For example." He walked over to her, knelt down, and pinched one nipple between gloved fingers, pressing harder and harder. Her instinct was to pull away, but that only resulted in more pain. "Don't like that, do you, slut?"

"I'm not a slut," she protested. Kelevana shrugged.

"You are now. Get used to it. Okay, guys, want to head over to the town? Ap'lam's just over the next hill. I know a leatherworker there who does pretty good work." After all agreed, Katrina was forced to her feet and marched down to the village.

There were as many stares as Katrina'd expected, but shockingly none of the people tried to rescue her. "They figure you're one of those whores who skips straight to the brothels for a slave experience," Kelevana pointed out to her. "Trust me, there's a whole underground side to this game that nobody ever talks about at home unless they know you're in on it. Even if they knew what was really going on, they probably wouldn't care. Nothing we do here counts IRL." Once she'd heard that, she noticed that a lot of the stares weren't surprised - just frankly focused on her body.

The leatherworker's window was full of armor and horse tack; inside his shop, there were hides of different shades everywhere. When Kelevana ordered Katrina forward, to stand in the middle of the shop, the man's eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Whoa! I don't usually get mares like this to rig out."

"Can you do something fast? We'd like her to look a bit more fun."

"Yeah, sure. Anything you make with straps goes really fast, I can be done in an hour. Any specs?"

Jack shrugged. "Anything you want, just so long as it's functional. Go crazy."

As the three started to leave to do more shopping, Harkash turned back for a second. "Grab a cuff and think of where you want it to be chained - floor, wall, whatever - if you need to."

The leatherworker waved. "Thanks, man!" Once they'd gone out, he pulled two boxes forward, then unfastened her skirt. In surprise, Katrina squealed and lifted a leg up to shield herself, but he slapped her on the butt jovially. "Come on, one foot on each box." When she was slow to respond, he smacked her again, harder, and she reluctantly obeyed, even though the boxes were far enough apart to make her blush. She'd chosen to have no body hair in Terra, and so he got a good look at the fact that her pussy lips had peeled apart. Laughing slightly, he reached behind her (and at the height the boxes gave her, this meant that his cheek was practically resting on a boob) and separated her wrists, taking her pack off - but then chains sprang out and attached to the ceiling, shortening to make her arms spread just as wide above her. A second chain came out of each to fasten tautly to the matching ankle cuff, so that she was held in place.

"Don't do this," she begged him, her eyes actually getting a little misty, but he dismissed her immediately.

"Listen, I don't care what you want to do in this game, but you can save the pleading for RPing with those guys. It's not my thing. So either snap out of it or shush." She chose to be quiet, and looked straight ahead as he measured, held up bits of leather to her, trimmed, and sewed. It was impossible to ignore his hands even when he was just clinically touching her skin, and especially when he lingered for fun, but Katrina knew there was no point in doing anything but biting her lip.

At one point, another pair of customers came in and he left the job to fetch their order from the back; she could hear them muttering to each other about "girls like her" and what they suspected happened to her every night, but she forced herself to keep staring forward. Finally, he was finished with her, and put the skirt back on her. "Leave a little mystery, huh?" He winked. Her wrists were fastened behind her again, after her pack was put on, and her ankles were given a short chain between them, not long enough to let her do more than shuffle - and she knew he got a kick out of watching her hobble over to the wall where he ordered her to wait.

When her captors came back, he ran over and dragged her forward, almost making her fall on her face. "Well, what do you think?" he asked them. As they started to compliment him on his handiwork, she finally looked down at her body.

Dark brown leather, the same he'd used on one of the bridles in the window, criss-crossed her flesh. A triangle formed of two straps was over each breast, holding up the small piece that ran underneath and held them up just enough to keep them perky; these triangles were held up with straps over the shoulders. Straps crossed over the stomach and then were hidden, but she could feel more running between her legs - and not just between them, but right up the middle. Katrina knew her cheeks were burning, and she didn't even try to meet their eyes. Why should she? She was just their piece of meat.

"How much do we owe?" Harkash asked.

"Five hundred."

"Five hundred? You've only used seventy gold worth of leather!" Jack objected.

"Yeah, but you've got the benefit of my experience, plus the custom fitting."

"Three hundred."

"Make it three-fifty and I'll throw in a bag of extras."

"Done," said Kelevana, and that was that. The bag of mysterious extras was tucked into Katrina's own pack, along with the rest of the purchases they'd made while they were out (she was really starting to feel it now), her ankle chain was lengthened a bit, and she was ordered to follow again as they walked down the street.

This time, people stared even more openly at the way her breasts projected forward. "I can't stand the way Terra's being taken over by skanks who just want an excuse to get their tits out," said a woman behind her, louder than she needed to be to talk to her companion. "It's ruining the game for the rest of us."

"It's just unnecessary," agreed a male voice. "What do they do IRL?"

"Probably prostitutes. I always assumed they get paid. You'd have to, right? Not that I'd do it for money, but if you like showing off like that ..."

Katrina didn't know if she hoped anyone else could hear or wanted this humiliation to be totally private, but it became clear that it wasn't the latter when Jack dropped back and oh-so-casually dropped his hand to her ass and squeezed a cheek, then pressed her skirt in and felt as far between her legs as he could.

"We're all looking forward to seeing what he did down there," he said, just as loud as the couple had been. "Nice little mystery, considering that the top half is all out in the open."

"That's what he said," she muttered, not pointing out that she didn't want her top half to be out in the open at all. He laughed, pinched her nipple (though not nearly as hard as before - just enough to make the point about ownership of her body to all and sundry looking on), and went back to his conversation with Kelevana. Katrina was back to being a mute pet, following her owners around the marketplace.