Play the Game Ch. 03

Story Info
The gang enjoys Katrina's new outfit.
1.7k words
4.32
46.3k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina was not looking forward to bedding down. They made camp quickly, not even bothering to tie her to anything, and started a fire, then sat down around it on their bedrolls.

"Go stand there," Kelevana ordered, pointing to a spot between all three of them, and she was forced to obey.

"Now take the skirt off," Jack called out, grinning. But Katrina only had to move her whole body in the direction where Kelevana told her to go -- there was nothing making her obey any and all orders -- so she refused to move. The three watched her just long enough for it to become clear that she wasn't going to take it off, and then Jack shrugged. "Fine." He stood up again, walked over to her, and undid the two buttons on the left side of her waist, letting the fabric drop to her feet just like the tatters of her shirt had that morning.

"Nice," said Harkash.

"That's an understatement," Jack retorted.

"I'd say we got our money's worth," said Kelevana. Katrina couldn't tell if the elf was actually turned on by it or not.

Her legs were decorated with bands wrapped around the tops of her thighs, above her knees, and below them, with long straps attached to the harness on her upper body running down the sides to hold them in place. Fastened with a metal buckle to the band around her waist was another strap, pulled tightly up between her legs and, she assumed, buckled again in the back. It was pushing her pussy lips apart, she could feel, splaying them widely and obscenely on either side. They were what everyone's attention seemed to be focused on.

"Please," she tried again. "Please just leave me. You can kill me, take my stuff, and when I respawn at the temple we can forget all of this ever happened."

"I think somebody needs a reminder of what happens when she talks to us about stuff we've already told her not to," said Jack. "Harkash, you want the honors?" The orc rumbled his assent, and Jack shoved her to him, so hard she stumbled. Harkash reached an arm up and pulled her down over his lap, then suddenly unleashed a short volley of spanks to her butt. Katrina shrieked in surprise and pain, making him stop. She thought for a moment that he was rethinking his actions, but instead he looked over at Kelevana.

"I'd bet my ass there's some kind of gag in those extras he gave us," he said, and after a few seconds of rummaging Kelevana tossed him a red leather ball with a couple of straps attached to it, which he forced into Katrina's mouth and buckled around her head.

"You aren't going anywhere this week," he told her as he went on with the spanking. "You're staying with us. And if you turn out to be really useful, we'll put a Mark on you so we can find you any time you come back to Terra. So at the end of this round, you get to decide what you want to do -- stay out of the game, and we'll never see you again. Seems pretty fair to me, considering that we've already spent gold on you, and are probably going to spend a lot more." She was barely listening, focusing all her energy on struggling against his enormous hands and trying to scream around the ball gag.

When he was done, he pushed her away and she rolled off his lap to land, exhausted, on her back in front of the fire. This was agony on her sore bottom, and she made herself roll over one more time so that she could be on her front. The sound of footsteps told her that Jack was coming closer again, and she halfheartedly tried to slither away -- but she was moving way too slow. He pushed her legs apart and knelt down between them, kneading her ass with what seemed like very cold hands.

"See how much you can take without the pain cutting out? They came up with that to deal with taking a sword to the gut or breaking a bone, not everyday discipline." His thumbs dipped lower, brushing against and then sneaking beneath the strap. "And judging by how wet you are, that's a good thing! Hot damn." Lighter footsteps meant Kelevana was coming over to look as well, and if Katrina's face could have gotten any redder, it would have. She had noticed a few times during the day that she'd felt ... well, more than just embarrassed, but she didn't think she'd actually get wet. He quickly unbuckled the back of the strap and peeled it out of her. "Harkash, you got her like this -- want the honors again?"

Harkash sighed. "Sure, why not." She turned her head to see him open the front of his breeches and release a flaccid cock. It was huge, matching his overall frame, and a few strokes were enough to make it even bigger: a thick green pillar jutting out in front of him. Jack flipped her over so he could undo the front buckle of the strap, then flipped her back over and lifted her to her knees.

"Go over to Harkash," Kelevana ordered her, and the collar tugged her insistently in that direction, still on her knees. She whimpered around the gag, but they all ignored it. "Straddle him."

Before she got the chance to try to awkwardly sling her leg over his lap, he'd picked her up by the waist and plunked her down on his thighs, facing away from him. His legs were so big that she was stretched about as wide as she could go and still have any traction: when he took her hair and pulled her backward, she could only get back a few inches. Impatiently, he pushed her torso down so that her chin was on his knees, and she could feel him lining up -- but it was still a shock when he pulled her back, hard, most of his length sliding into her. She froze. God, he was so big. She felt like she was full all the way up to her lungs.

"Come on, then, ride him!" said Jack, and she tried to scrabble her feet into a position where she could move, but she was just so stuffed she could barely think. Instead of waiting, Harkash simply took her by the waist again and started lifting her up and down, far too quickly for her to really get used to his size. After a few good strokes he was bottoming out in her, forcing her pelvis to hit his thighs over and over again. Katrina threw her head back and closed her eyes to try to block out both the pleasant and unpleasant feelings, but couldn't miss Jack's laughing or Kelevana's broad smile. How could they enjoy this, watching her be raped brutally by a monster?

It ended quickly, Harkash suddenly holding her down as his cock twitched inside her and then spurted. He groaned in satisfaction, then let go of her, but didn't take her off his lap. Since there was no way for her to move, she sat there, pink-cheeked and misty-eyed, as he softened inside her and Jack clapped.

"Those were some tits flopping around. Is that how they always look, or did you change them in character creation?" After a moment of hesitation, she shook her head and then nodded.

"Knew it," said Kelevana with some of her own satisfaction. "They're too big."

"How much bigger did you make them?" It was an embarrassingly personal question that couldn't even be answered with the gag in her mouth, but she shook her head. "What, they're not bigger?" She shook it again. "What'd you do then ... the nips?" A nod. "Made them smaller? I don't know why girls care about that. I never heard a guy say, 'Her tits were great, but her nipples were such a turnoff.'" It had just seemed like a silly bit of self-indulgence when she'd done it -- she hadn't thought anyone would see them. But of course, now probably half the population of Terra would.

Finally Harkash pulled her off him with a squelching sound, and set her down next to him. "I'm going to go clean off in the pond over there." He lumbered away and Katrina tried to ask through the gag if she could also go get cleaned up; somehow they understood her.

"Just kneel there," said Kelevana, "with your knees apart." As Harkash washed, the other two chatted and watched the junction of her legs in the firelight, globs of come working their way out of her. She felt filthy, both from the come and the pose. And there was something about the way all three of them repeatedly ignored her that made her feel like an object that was too unimportant and gross to care about. "Cum dumpster" was the term that sprang to mind.

Once he'd come back, Kelevana did make her kneel in the pond and washed her off as well, briskly and without any consideration for her tenderness. Most of the slime had come out on its own, but the elf still made sure to scrape her inner walls to get it all. She left her fingers in to pull Katrina to her feet, and then to pull her back over to the fire.

"You know, I've never really been to the fuck corners of Terra," she said after she forced Katrina back to her knees and sat down again. "Have you?" Neither of the others had, although Jack admitted to having been curious.

"I just felt like cybering here -- does it count as cyber, since we're not online but it's not real? -- would be better if it came along naturally," he said. "And now that it has, I definitely think it will be."

"With the number of people who spend all their time there, I bet we'll be able to find some interesting artifacts to use on her."

After another short discussion, they decided to stretch Katrina out between two trees, her ankles attached to one and her wrists to the other, with the strap back on between her legs. Jack pulled it another notch tighter, and she thought it would cut her in two. "Nighty-night," he whispered with one last nipple-pinch, and then he left her to lie alone while they all slept.