Play Time

Story Info
He uses his submissive for his own pleasure.
3k words
4.05
27.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking one last look around the room she smiles and nods to herself, knowing that all is put away as He would wish and expect.

Making her way down the hall she steps into their bedroom removing her clothing slowly as per explicit instructions. Smiling at the thought of when they first moved into this place, His words that she should never enter the bedroom clothed, and the small table he put next to the opening into the room.

Folding her clothes neatly she lay them down and steps into the room, her eyes taking in the neatly made bed, and moving a pillow just a touch. Glancing at the clock she moves quicker, her steps still as graceful as always but with time running out she knew she must be ready in time for His arrival.

Taking the necklace from around her neck she places the key on it into the lock opening up the trunk that is sitting at the end of the bed. Taking out her collar she kisses it, smiling at the remembered times, then placing it aside she leaves the trunk open and waiting for his desires this evening.

Glancing one last time at the clock she moves to her corner of the room taking her collar with her and kneels down, head lowered and eyes down. Her legs spread apart just as he had trained her to do during their time together, then she places her palms upon her thighs. Her hair flowed around her face and upper body covering her breasts, it never bothered him and he would just push it aside, preferring to have it down to grab and wrap his fingers into.

Quietly he opened the front door laying his briefcase aside and slipping off his work shoes. Hearing the silence in the house he tossed his jacket over the back of the couch, laying a single rose upon it and loosening his tie. Without hesitation he moved to their bedroom, eyes flicking at the pile of clothes just in the door way bringing a smile to his face at how well she pleases him.

Glancing about the room for a moment taking in the open trunk and cleaned room he finally turns to her corner, a smile playing across his lips as he sees his most prized possession waiting for him. Moving over to stand in front of her, he stays there for a moment, admiring her body and her submissiveness to him.

Reaching out with a hand he pushes some hair back and places a finger under her chin tilting her face up to his own.

"Up on your knees lil one and hand me your collar"

Quickly she grabs her collar handing it out to Him as she rises up on her knees as he slips it around her neck and hearing the lock click shut, the sound causing a tremble to course through her. Her life was in his hands and she loved it.

Kneeling back on her heels at the motion of his hand she watched him move across the room, almost a predator like grace in his body. His walking had always fascinated her, and she loved nothing better then to watch him move around the room, likening him to a panther in her own mind.

Glancing back at her he smiles then turns back to the toy box taking out his favorite set of wrist cuffs, running a finger over the soft black leather, double checking the fastenings on them. Taking out the ankle cuffs next he does the same wanting to make sure they will hold and not injure her during their fun, then laying them aside he pulls out her favorite blindfold and a gag just in case. Finally with a grin he takes out his favorite toy, a long leather paddle, with small stars cut into it that when spanked with makes her ass and thighs look as pretty as a flag.

Standing back up from the crouch he had been in he takes the toys to the nightstand, laying them out neatly then crooking a finger at her.

Smiling at him she moves to a crawl, making her way slowly across the softly carpeted floor, her body shifting fluidly after many months of practice to get it just right. Hips swaying back and forth letting her butt flow with, knowing his eyes were upon her as she did so. Dropping the front half of her body just slightly to appear as if she were stalking him, she hears his chuckle of approval as she reached his side. She feels his hand caress her face as he urged her up onto the bed with that slight touch.

"On your tummy spread eagle lil one" Watching her flip over and assume the position he wished he smiled and looked at her for a moment, running his hand down her back and over the swell of her ass, pausing to take in what he owned and forged, a submissive, His submissive. Grabbing the cuffs on the nightstand he quickly and expertly attached them to her ankles and wrists while she lay there willing and excited.

Reaching around the bedposts, glad once more that they had gotten a 4-poster bed he takes the chains left there for such a time and attaches the top two to her wrist restraints leaving the bottom two for later.

"Get up on your knees, and I don't want to hear a word out of you"

Grabbing the paddle he runs it over his hand for a moment, watching as she moves to her knees spreading her legs slightly letting him get a view of her sex between them. Moving in closer he pulls the paddle back, bringing it forward with just a small bit of force and hearing it crack against her skin, the first one always so solid sounding.

Whimpering and closing her eyes tightly she tugged at the chains holding her from moving away from him. Her mouth shutting tightly as she feels the first smack land on her ass causing her to flinch a bit as the first one always does.

"Smack, smack, smack" The blows start to land harder as she bites her lower lip and fights not to try and move from them. The heat rising from her ass was intense and after another blow her lips parted in a loud whimper of pain, gasping at her blunder and dropping her head as she feels the next one come hard, his anger kept in check but letting her feel his disapproval, Twisting her body she moves unable to stop herself as they land harder upon her skin, ass and thighs burning in pain the whimpers unable to cease as if that first one opened the gates.

Pausing for a moment and catching his breath he looks down at her, red ass up in the air waiving around almost as if trying to cool off, the stars showing up as duller red spots. Reaching out he takes the gag, just a simple piece of clothe and places it between her lips tying it behind her head.

"If you cannot keep quiet then the gag will have to do it for you"

Disapproval leaking from his voice he picks up the paddle again and sets in to spanking her, the amount forgotten as he watches her ass dance in front of him. Her thighs become redder as he finally stops and throws it on the bed, reaching out with both hands and rubbing them softly over the hot welted skin. The stars from the paddle showing up brighter now against the deep red with welts forming here and there from some of the more severe smacks he had landed.

Her whimpers were still coming from behind the gag but almost silent now. He moved to the head of the bed, pulling back on her hair lightly and tipping her face up to him. The tear streaks running down her chin make him smile as he caresses her face softly feeling her rub her cheek against his palm.

"Turn over"

Stepping out of the room for the moment, knowing she was safe from harm he moves to grab the flower in the front room he had left on his coat. Taking the deep red rose he walks back to the bedroom watching as she struggles to lie on her back, the welts digging into the bedspread causing her to thrash back and forth as she tries to get some relief from the pain. Her arms crossed above her head making the chains even that much more unforgiving. Laying the rose on the bed he reaches down and cuffs her ankles to the chains at the bottom of the bed then taking the rose up again he moves to sit next to her.

"I will punish you later lil one, for that transgression, but for now just try and relax" Chuckling softly he reaches out closing his hand around the blindfold then placing it on her head making sure it was secure.

Lifting the rose to his face he inhales deeply then places it upon her breasts laying it there for a moment admiring the color against the whiteness of her skin. Picking it up by the stem he drags it across her breasts, back and forth slowly tracing her nipples with the soft petals watching them harden as she gasps behind the gag her body arching towards it.

One hand slides down her belly, fluttering lightly over her skin then down to between her legs parting the soft folds there. His fingers encounter her wetness and heat, almost dripping with desire that the paddling had caused and the rose is continuing. Laying it again on her breasts he takes it by the petals now, dragging the rest across her skin, watching her jump as the thorns drag across her skin pricking at her. As he does he slowly presses a finger into her feeling it enveloped by her tightness, the tiny convulsions shuddering through her grips his finger trying to tug it in further.

Pressing down harder against her skin he almost moans as he watches her skin redden in a line from the touch of the thorn. Her moans loud behind the gag as she tries to escape the pain it causes. Letting up for a moment he moves back to holding the stem and dragging the rose petals across while he moves his finger in her, making her hotter and needy, her hips trying to lift for more.

The time is lost as he plays with his submissive, his cock hard and aching as he slips another finger into her, the rose moving across her face dragging over her lips and cheeks, across the blindfold only to be switched to the thorns when she least expects it. His finger within her are a distraction from the pain he is causing, it makes her moan in desire turning him on more then ever. Pulling his wet fingers out he drags them up ever so softly touching her clit, not allowing her what she needs but to make it that much worse. Her body shudders from it all. Dropping the rose he pulls back from her quickly, stripping his clothes off and tossing them to the floor.

Climbing on the bed he removes her gag and leans in kissing her hard and deep, his hands entwined in her hair tugging her face to him as he tries to devour her kissing her so hard it bruises them. His body rubs against her own, his cock slipping between her thighs teasing her as he moves his hips while kissing her. Dragging himself away from her kissable lips he straddles her chest cupping her ample breasts as he presses his hard cock between them.

Moving his hips slowly he slips his cock between, watching it move between them then peek out the other end. Her small tongue flicks out trying to capture a taste of him when he presses his cock forward. Pulling back with a moan he shoves forward again hitting her lips with the head watching them part as she sucks softly at the tip. Groaning with pleasure his hips speed up a bit moving in that pillowy softness while his fingers flick lightly over her nipples keeping them hard and aching.

With a long moan of pleasure he pulls out and away, moving a bit higher up her chest and taking his cock in hand he rubs it over her lips, watching as pre-cum sticks to them making them glisten. Smacking her lightly on her cheeks with it he then drags his cock over her face teasing them both.

Finally he can't hold the desire back anymore leaning in he presses his cock against her lips and feels her mouth opening and as he pushes in. She moans around it, her tongue flicking across the tip feeling the pre-cum there and licking it up. As he presses more in she uses her tongue to pleasure him, caressing every vein upon it then around the head flicking here and there driving him nuts as she knows so well. His movements speed up plunging it in and out of her while she does her best to lock her lips around his cock and suckle at Him. Her own desires going unchecked as she shudders with need as well.

Moments pass quickly as his breath speeds up her tongue darting across the base of his cock as it moves deeper down her throat causing her to open to him allowing him inside. She feels the head of his cock squeezed in there and swallows around him making it even tighter. Finally she hears him cry out and feels her mouth and throat fill with his cum, splashing around as he moves in and out a few more times watching as it slides around her lips.

Pulling out he lays down next to her, watching her small pink tongue flick from between her lips to lick up the remains of his cum. His fingers idly move back to her wetness running through the folds there and teasing her. Slipping over her clit from time to time he watches her jerk in response as her body shivers, and flushes. Pressing 2 fingers back in her he starts to fuck her with them, driving in and out feeling her convulse around them, getting wetter by the moment as she begins to moan and move her body within the confines of her bounds.

Pulling out from her he licks his fingers clean and stands reaching out to undo the chains that hold her down. Taking a hand he lifts her and sits her on the edge of the bed undoing her blindfold and smiling.

"That was nice lil one, but I know your still needy, I should let you stew in your own juices for crying out earlier but I have a better idea, I picked up something the other day I think would be perfect." Stepping over to the closet he reaches up and brings out a plastic bag. Pulling her to her feet he turns her around admiring again the redness of her ass while he takes out the package and puts on the device that was in it.

"OK you may look now."

Turning she gasps, half in horror and half delight. Upon her Masters knee there was a, well a harness was all she could call it and sticking out of it was a not-so-little dildo. Tugging her forward by the hand she looked down at Him confusion upon her face.

"This is your pleasure AND your punishment, pleasure because you get to have that orgasm you wish for so much" reaching out and touching her clit hearing her gasp as her hips more towards him in need. "And your punishment because it will not be me giving your the pleasure, you will have to endure it from this."

Moaning and biting her lip, her head fell at the idea of an orgasm but without him enjoying it at the same time. Feeling a tug on her hand she moved till his leg was between her own. Lowering herself slowly she starts to bring herself down on the toy feeling it part her lips and slide inside her, the wetness he caused making the entry easy.

Without warning he lifts his knee shoving it deep inside her making her legs fold as she drops down sitting on his knee with the toy completely inside. Her whole body shudders as she whimpers, eyes glazing over at the feeling of being so full and yet almost empty in a way.

Her hands reach out holding onto her Master's shoulders as he wiggles his knee and moves the toy inside.

"Move on it lil one, Master wants to see you use your new toy."

Moaning she begins to lift herself on and off the toy, the movements of his knee sending shudders up and down her spine. Closing her eyes tight she whimpers the feeling of the toy in her so impersonal and nothing like her Master could cause when he was using her for his pleasure.

Reaching out with a fingertip he starts to caress her clit pressing on it and holding there as she moves watching her squirm on his knee and feeling her wetness drip down onto his leg. Rubbing her clit faster he watches her face and the tears falling down it, the desire for her orgasm fighting the emptiness she feels in her heart that it's not her Masters cock in her or her Masters body that is giving her this pleasure. Soon though he feels her movements increase, bouncing up and down while he wiggles the toy back and forth, seeing her flush as she gets very close.

Leaning in he whispers "Cum now!" then pinches her nipples hard with his fingers while he sinks his teeth into her shoulder holding her as she screams out with pleasure. Her body shudders as she sinks onto the toy clenching around it while her eyes close. Her soft sweet lips part as she attempts to breathe, the orgasm having taken all thought of breath from her.

Whimpering softly she leans into him resting her body against his as he lets go of her nipples and his teeth in her shoulder to hold her close. Murmuring softly words in her ear he lets her relax... for the moment.