Play Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From his taste I knew that his hygiene was poor, typical of a late teen male. He had a musky smell, with a scent on urine from being a little too quick on the ‘shake’ when he peed. His cock had that youthful strength and was standing straight up. I found the situation arousing anyway, and took the tip of his cock between my lips and then took him fully into my mouth. I pulled off of him and licked down the underside of his shaft, down his sack to his two balls. I took each one into my mouth and licked carefully so as not to injure him. He moaned with pleasure and I could see his cock twitching above me. I thought for a moment that he was going to shoot his load right then, but he calmed down. I pulled my mouth off of him and got up on my knees to look into his face.

“How old are you?” I asked. I was afraid of what his answer might be. “I’m nineteen,” he replied. I was relieved in one sense.

“Have you ever done this before? Been with a woman, I mean?”

“Hell yeah! I mean, well, yeah, lots of times.” I knew he was lying. I had a nineteen year-old virgin on my hands. As weird as this whole situation and my status as a blackmailed sex toy was, I wanted to make this kid’s experience decent so that he would have a shot at a ‘regular’ sex life.

“Ok.” I told him and kissed him on the mouth. I pulled him down onto the bed and lay there with him, kissing, and letting him roam around my body with his hands and fingers. As we kissed I let him know what I liked with little moans and sounds as he inserted his fingers into my soaking pussy, found my clit and went around to insert a finger into my ass.

I finally pulled him on top of me and, reaching down, guided his cock into me. He slid in easily as I was well-lubed with my own juices and Peter’s come. He went wild at first, pumping in and out of me like a dog in heat, until I put some pressure on his back with my hands, indicating he should slow down and enjoy me and let me enjoy him. After slowing down he settled into a steady rhythm. Our crotches were soaked with wetness as his strokes drove Peter’s come out of me. His penis was much longer than Phil’s or Peter’s, but skinnier in girth than either of them. I liked how far he was able to get into me.

“It’s so hot, so hot. I’m . . . I’m going to come,” he said between hard breaths.

“I know. Just left is happen. Just let your come go. Let it shoot into me. I want you to come in me.” I told him, holding him gently as he rocked in and out of me. He started to spasm and I could feel him shoot his load deep into me, adding his come to Peter’s. As he came he kissed me deeply and sweetly, confirming that I was his first. I let him lay on me for awhile soaking his cock in me and I finally pushed myself out from under him.

My thoughts were straying to what Susan and Peter were planning next. I checked the clock on the nightstand and it was only 1:30 p.m. The afternoon was going slowly. My delivery boy got off of the bed and slowly got dressed, looking sheepishly at me the whole time. When he was finally ready to leave the bedroom, he paused.

“So, thank you. I mean that. That was incredible. Thank you. What’s your name, anyway?” he asked.

“Mary. My name is Mary and you are very welcome.”

“I’m sorry about making you pay for the pizza and all. It’s kind of weird, I know. I’ve read stories about this before, but . . . Well, thank you again.” I didn’t say anything as he left the room. I also realized that I hadn’t gotten his name.

I got up and found the master bathroom and used the toilet and brushed my hair. After taking a sponge bath to clean up the traces of the sex I’d been having, I put on a robe I found hanging behind the door and walked out into the living room. I found Susan and Peter talking to an older man seated on a couch. Peter had gotten dressed.

“You were right. She is a looker,” the man said to Susan.

“Mary, this is . . . Jim. Jim this is Mary.” Susan was looking at me with a smile on her face. “Mary, take Jim into the bedroom and show him a good time.” I started to open my mouth to voice an objection, when Susan said sharply, “Mary, please be nice to Jim.” Susan’s glare let me know what was expected. Peter just sat there taking it all in.

I nodded to ‘Jim’ and he followed me into the bedroom and closed the door. He quickly took off his clothes and jumped onto the bed like a kid. I dropped the bathrobe and slid under the covers next to him, taking in his nakedness. He pulled me closed to him and, wasting no time with talk, began kissing me. I was reluctant at first, but soon, as always, warmed up and gave in to him. He liked sticking his tongue as far into my mouth as he could and probing the back of my tongue with his.

His hands were large and groped me roughly. He slid two of his fingers into me abruptly and I swooned with the sensation. He started pumping them in and out of me and I groaned into his mouth through out kiss involuntarily. I reached for him and found his thick stubby cock already hard and lubricating itself. I felt my mouth water as my finger caressed the head of his cock feeling the dripping pre-cum seeping out. I broke the kiss and moved under the covers toward his waste. I wanted his cock, to taste it, to take that sweet drip of pre-cum onto my tongue. And I did.

I started jacking his cock up and down lightly as I wrapped my lips around him and began suctioning the tip of his cock. He had loose folds of skin on the shaft which moved easily with my hand as I jerked him.

“Climb on top. I want to fuck you. I’m getting ready to come.” This guy knew what he wanted. I took my mouth off of him and pushed him on his back and swung my leg over. I reached down as I squatted over his waist and guided his cock into my pussy. I slowly slid myself down on him all the way. He was thick! Immediately I started to impale myself on him, rocking up and down. He joined me and started bucking his hips up to meet me. After twenty strokes I sensed him approaching the end. His eyes popped open and he looked directly into mine as he stiffened and began shaking, shooting his come up into me. I kept moving my pussy up and down his shaft until I felt him start to get soft.

I was going to get on the bed next to him and cuddle or at least relax. Even though I had no idea who this man was, I had just fucked him and my habit was to hold, stroke and comfort my lover. This guy was off the bed in a minute and getting dressed. I followed suit, getting up and putting on my bathrobe. We both exited the bedroom and walked into the living room where Susan and Peter were still sitting.

“Well, what did you think?” asked Peter.

“That was great. You were right. Thanks buddy,” replied ‘Jim.’ As I watched, he took his wallet out of his pants pocket, pulled out two $50 bills and handed them to Peter. He then walked out the door of the apartment.

“What was that?” I was beside myself. “You, what, took money for me? I’m a whore??” I couldn’t believe this.

“That’s right. And you’re a cheap one,” Peter laughed. He walked over to me, pulled the bathrobe up, bent me over an overstuffed chair and entered me from behind in one stroke. He fucked me furiously, and I could feel the mix of semen running down my legs. Peter came quickly and pulled out immediately. “Clean this slime off my dick, Mary.” I was beyond thinking and did as I was told. I licked and cleaned his length of the thick goo from my pussy that coated his cock. As I was cleaning the crusty residue from the base of Peter’s cock, Susan began talking.

“Peter went out on the street and picked him up for you, Mary. I called him ‘Jim,’ but the truth is I don't know his name. We’ve never seen him before. He was just some guy off of the street. You’re a street whore, now. What do you think of that?” Susan asked. I didn’t know what to say. As I stood up Susan walked over to me and slid two fingers into my pussy. She pumped them in and out of me a few times, spreading the flow of come all over my crotch. “Go and get dressed. We done with you for today,” Susan said. “We’ve gotten enough material for awhile.” I looked at her, dumbfounded.

Susan took me into the bedroom and turned on the lights. There were small video cameras mounted on the four corners of the room. “We made another video of the whole thing!”

After I got dressed Susan walked me to the door of the apartment. “The deal stands, Mary. You are ours. We’ll call you.,” she said as she pushed me out the door. As I walked shakily back to my car, I couldn’t see where this was going to end.

I got home in one piece, stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower. Phil and the kids got home from the lake just as I walked out of the bedroom. I tasked the kids with putting all of the boating gear away. Phil got me alone quickly with a questioning look on his face.

“So, how did it go?” He asked.

“Well, it was as bad as I thought it was going to be. They are blackmailing me. For sex. They had me do all kinds of things, Phil, and it doesn’t look like it will stop anytime soon. I’m just afraid that they’ll figure out they can get you involved, too.” I couldn’t see how we would ever get out of this.

12