Play Time is Over

Story Info
A young girl loses her anal virginity to an older man.
2k words
4.27
60.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: First Date

She met him on line. He was twice her age, but that's okay by her because she likes older men. In fact, it's her fantasy.

For some time now she had been exploring herself, intimately. Exploring places in her own body she never knew could be explored in such an erotic way. At night, alone in her bed, her fingers wandered down her body exploring between her legs. Lately though, her fingers have been going further and further. At first it was just light touches around her little rosebud. She liked the way she could make herself reflexively clench at the lightest touch.

Before long, she was exploring deeper and deeper. A little bit of rubbing, a little more pressure, and soon the tip of her finger was inside her ass. The first time she did it she was taken aback. She always thought it was wrong, it was dirty. It felt so good and she was conflicted, but went with it anyhow.

The first night, she didn't go too far. She inserted about half of her finger until she felt as if she needed to go to the toilet. Her mind knew it was her finger, but her body wanted it out. Quickly she pulled out leaving her rosebud tingling, and her chest heaving with excitement at what she had just done.

She snapped out of it, realising she had been daydreaming about her first time. She had come so far since then. Fingers, toys, vegetables, you name it she has probably tried it. Tried everything but the real thing.

Tonight was the night she was to properly lose her anal virginity.

Fresh out of the shower, makeup on, she stood at her dresser looking in her drawers. She had three butt plugs to choose from. Small, medium, and large. Knowing what was to come tonight she wanted to be prepared, and at first chose the large.

She knew she must have been nervous for her date, because the large wouldn't go in easily like it usually does. Instead of fighting it, she went back to the small one, relaxed on to it and suddenly felt the enticing feeling of fullness inside of her. She slipped her dress over her otherwise naked body, turned out the lights and left for her date.

Chapter 2: The Restaurant

They met at the Treehouse and shared a wood fired pizza with a salad on the side. They drank hot chilli margaritas that quickly loosened their lips and the conversations flowed throughout the meal.

It was a cool winters night, and a lazy breeze came over the restaurant. She shivered slightly, and he politely asked her if she was cold.

"Yes, I picked the wrong night to wear this dress" she replied.

"I'm glad you did, you look stunning."

"Any suggestions on how to get warm?" she asked with a sly grin, smiling with her eyes.

"I'm told that sharing body heat is always the best."

He moved over to her side of the table, stretched out his hands inviting her to stand and held her in a long warm embrace.

She rested her head against his chest and drew a deep breath of his intoxicating cologne. She felt a rush of warmth through her body, a shudder, and then the sweet moisture between her legs. She knew he was going to be the one tonight.

She gazed up at him, her eyes smiling with drunken lust. "How about we go back to my place and get warm?" She spoke softly, and welcoming almost in a whisper.

He smiled, nodded, closed his eyes and kissed her gently on the lips. He pulled away from her still smiling, and as he turned to go and pay for their meal she noticed a bulge in the front of his pants.

Clearly, they were ready for each other.

Chapter 3: The Night Begins

The taxi ride to her place was short, but long enough to arouse her. With every bump in the road, her plug moved inside her. She could feel her dress sliding underneath her naked and exposed vulva. Her labia swelled with each uncontrolled and sinful thought of the night ahead. Even her breasts felt sensitive as her dress rubbed over her cold and erect nipples every time she squirmed at the intensity that was building inside her. His intoxicating scent drove her wild to the point that she thought she might cum right there in the back seat of the taxi. She never felt anything quite like it before.

Arriving home, she invited him to sit on the couch while she got a bottle of wine. He took off his jacket, sitting in the middle of the couch, and arms spread wide over the back of the seat cushions. She had no choice but to get close to him now. She sat on the couch next to him, feet up behind her, and nestled into his waiting left shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her, resting his hand on her stomach. She loved feeling his warmth around her, and the naughty feeling knowing that he could see down the top of her dress.

"It must be obvious to him I have nothing underneath" she thought to herself.

As they drank they talked, and she asked him to tell her what happens next. "Tell me what you want to do to me" she said.

"I'm going to lay you naked on the bed and drive my tongue deep inside of you" he said.

She moaned at the thought and closed her eyes in anticipation of the story to come.

"I'll plunge my tongue in deeper and deeper until I set off an Earth shattering moan. I'll play you like a sexual musical instrument, touching you in just the right places, that you'll make a symphony of raw and intense sounds of pleasure."

"oh, yeah" she whispered quietly, eyes still closed, breathing heavier and heavier.

"You'll grab my hair as I thrust one finger inside you, bending it so it hits you in the spot that turns your moans into one long, high-pitched orgasm."

She shuddered against him, and shifted position feeling a cool sensation where she had moistened her dress. She finally looked up at him biting her lip and said. "Let's see if your fact is as good as your fiction."

Chapter 4: Play time is over

She rose from the couch, grabbed his hand, and embraced him. They shared a long passionate kiss, tongues exploring each other with excitement. She pulled away, licked her lips, took his hand and led him to her bedroom.

She swung him around and pushed him onto his back on the bed, climbing on top of him, dress riding up and straddling him. She felt him grow and pulsate beneath her, and he felt how warm she was. His hands grabbed her backside and squeezed, he felt she had no panties.

Not wanting to be caught with her plug still in, she excused herself to the bathroom. She took her dress off, and feeling naughty, she squatted down and pushed her plug out into her hand. She felt her tight little rosebud throb and pulsate in time with her heartbeat as it closed up behind the plug. She tingled and smiled to herself. She felt ready.

Returning to the bedroom naked, she noticed he had climbed his way up to a comfortable position on the bed. He had taken off his shoes, otherwise he was just as she left him.

Seeing her naked body instantly made him hard again, so much so, he was worried that he might start making a dark moist patch that could be seen through his pants.

She didn't care, she went straight for his belt undoing it with both hands while gentling biting his erection through his pants. As she did so, he unbuttoned his shirt and in less than a minute they were both naked and exploring each other's bodies.

He held her close to him, and in the spirit of the story he shared on the couch pushed her onto her back. He kissed her, and slowly made his way down her body kissing all the way. Once he reached her sweet moist spot he relaxed down, spread himself in the prone position and put his tongue to work.

He concentrated his efforts on her clitoris. Placing his mouth over her, applying gentle suction to bring her clit inside his mouth and gently swiping his tongue in gentle yet firm strokes up and down. He wrapped his left arm around her right leg, placing his hand on her stomach between her hips. With his thumb he pulled at her skin to expose her clit from under its hood. She was overcome with orgasmic sensations by now and became so wet she couldn't help but picture herself dripping over him.

She tried to rise up onto her elbows to have a good look at the action, but every pulse of his tongue made her weak. She collapsed back onto the pillows, grabbed her breasts and let out a moan that even she thought was loud.

After only a few more strokes of his tongue, her whole body tensed and spasmed in orgasmic bliss. Her world went white and she saw stars. She never felt anything like it before.

He climbed up the bed and lay next to her, her juices on his chin. They embraced and kissed as she recovered her breath.

She stared at him breathless for a moment, with doubt in her mind as to whether he'd accept what she wanted.

She coyly opened her mouth and said, "There's something special I want to do tonight."

Chapter 5: Play Time is Over

She rolled over and reached into her bedside drawers pulling out a tube of lubricant. He smiled and took it from her. Spooning her he placed a squeeze of lube on his middle finger, reached down to rub it in to her waiting exposed hole. He rubbed her ass in circular motions spreading the slippery mess around. Then the moment she's been waiting for, the feel of another person inside her ass. It was only a finger, but it sent an explosive sensation through her entire body.

She couldn't take it anymore, she moaned as her body shivered, "please fuck me... fuck my ass."

He positioned himself closer behind her, his throbbing member touching her rosebud. Slowly and cautiously he applied pressure. They were both throbbing, and could feel each other synchronising in time with one another. Slowly but surely, she relaxed and he slid inside her calmly and naturally.

She wasn't expecting him to be so big. She felt her sphincter being stretched, it hurt but was a good kind of hurt. Like lifting too heavy a weight at the gym. He became more animated and thrust himself smoothly and evenly going deeper with each stroke. Just as she thought she couldn't take any more of his eight inches, she felt his hips pressed up against her buttocks. He was completely inside her now and she never felt so full.

He pressed his body against hers and rather than continue to thrust just made a gentle rocking motion hard up against her. She could feel everything and it hurt so good. The pressure, the stretching, the fullness, she wanted to scream and to cry. Not from pain but from joy. This was everything she wanted and more.

There was only one thing she didn't expect. She didn't expect that she'd cum from this. Gasping for air, struggling to breathe against her body's spasms she orgasmed again letting out such a primal moan she didn't even recognise her own voice.

The tightness, the moaning was too much for him to take, and together they moaned with orgasmic bliss. He came deep inside her ass with such force that she could feel every pulsated drop of his cum splashing against her insides.

He throbbed, he pulsated, he was exhausted with the carnal debauchery that he had just experienced.

They were both too sensitive to move, so they lay there in silence. She felt his dick start to soften, and slowly slide out of her. Her rosebud closing up behind him and locking his cum inside her. She had never been so turned on by any man in her life.

She wanted this night to last forever.