Playboy Files: Dawn Marie Auditions

Story Info
WWE diva wants to be in Playboy.
1.8k words
4.44
10.7k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers

This story takes us back to late November 2002 as Playboy wanted to talk with the WWE (formerly the WWF) about getting one of their women to pose in the magazine. I made some calls and quickly found out that Torrie Wilson might be interested, so I set up a meeting with her at a small motel near Raleigh, North Carolina where they had a show that night. I flew in from California for it. It was important for me to get this deal done as soon as possible. I didn't know Torrie that well, but from the talks we had I knew she was a good person, she was married to wrestler Billy Kidman and she was very interested in posing for the magazine. When I got off the plane, I rented a car and I ventured over to the Lucky 8 Motel we agreed to meet at. It was 1am when I got there, not another person in the area when I pulled up and instead of Torrie Wilson I got an unexpected guest. It was fellow WWE Diva Dawn Marie.

I pulled up in the parking lot and I noticed from a distance that this beautiful woman was sitting on the hood of a red convertible with her legs crossed looking amazing. The closer I got, the more I realized it was Dawn Marie from WWE. She had brown hair, luscious lips, a great face, a very good rack, legs that were unbelievable and probably the best ass in the business. I had never met her before, but I knew who she was and I assumed she knew who I was based on the relationships I had with other women in the business. I knew that women in wrestling talked. When I pulled up, she had a big smile on her face. She was wearing nothing but a silk robe along with black pantyhose and high heels.

I walked up to her. She extended her hand. "Chuck Williamson, I'm Dawn Marie - I've heard so much about you." Her smile was very friendly.

"Hi Dawn, I've heard a lot about you too." I told her.

"You're probably wondering where Torrie is, huh?" She asked. I nodded. "Here, this is for you." She handed me a letter.

"Dear Chuck,

I'm sorry I couldn't make it. Billy and I are having some issues and I didn't think it would be right to spend the night without him, so I'm afraid I have to postpone our meeting. Please know that I'm still very interested in posing for the magazine and I hope that this doesn't hurt my chances. I asked Dawn Marie to take my place because she wants to pose in Playboy. I figured you two could talk about it tonight and then you could come to the show with her tomorrow so that we could have our talk. Once again I'm sorry about this. Hope you're not mad!

Take care,

Torrie Wilson"

I put the note away, then looked at Dawn Marie.

"So Dawn," I asked her while staring at her, "you have an interest in posing for the magazine too, huh?"

She didn't specifically answer my question. "Honestly, I'm getting kinda cold out here right now, so why don't we go inside and I'll show you exactly what I think."

I didn't say anything. I was captivated by her beauty and how forward she was. Most women in the business were vague about they wanted, but she was so candid that I absolutely loved it. She opened the door and I followed her right in.

I walked into the room and watched as she locked the door behind her. I was so attracted to her.

"Tell me something Chuck, did you come here tonight hoping to fuck Torrie's brains out?" She asked matter of factly.

"Um," I was stuttering a bit, not knowing how to respond, "I didn't know what to expect to be honest."

"Oh really, an honest man, huh? I know you came here to fuck her and she knew it too, that's why she's not here. She's a married woman Chuck, yet you're here wanting to mess with that. I got news for you - Torrie's not a cheat." Then she put her hand on my chest. "Except with me."

"Really?" I asked while a surprised look crossed my face.

She explained, "We're in the middle of this story that's going to involve the two of us being romantically linked, so we've experimented with eachother a bit."

"So," I asked, "how does this involve me?"

"Well, I like being with Torrie but she can't give me what you can."

"What's that, Dawn?"

"This..." She took her right hand and rubbed it up against my crotch, feeling the size of my dick and smiling. "Mmmm, just as advertised."

She took off her robe and revealed a pink and black lacy bra along with a matching thong as well as pantyhose. We made out a bit. She then reached for my belt, quickly yanked it off and unzipped my pants leaving me there in my boxers.

"You know, Chuck," she said as I sat down on the bed with her on her knees in front of me, "I really don't have any intention of being in Playboy. I just used that as a line on Torrie and you. I hope you're not mad."

"Do I look mad?" I asked her, clearly showing that I had no problem with it. Off went my shirt.

"Good, because the reason I came here is because I had heard a lot about you from the other girls and I had to see for myself." She took off her thong. "They all told me how big you were and how great you were." Off went her top, leaving her in just the pantyhose. "Before tonight I wasn't sure if it was true, so I was wondering if you could make me a believer."

She yanked off my boxers, then started to stroke my cock as I sat there naked on the bed. She gave me a look and then she went to work on my dick, rubbing it all over. She stroked it up and down, then leaned in and took it in her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth, using her tongue to keep me hard in her mouth. My body felt so good while she was sucking me.

"Are you a believer now, Dawn?" My question went unanswered because she was so determined to suck my dick. It felt so good.

"Oh Goddddddddddddd, this is great," I told her with a huge grin on my face. I was expecting her to say something, but she didn't. She continued to swallow my dick in her mouth. It got me so hot. I was hardly able to contain myself. My body felt numb.

She took her mouth off my dick for a bit, then she placed it in between her perfectly shaped tits. I was sitting up now, thrusting it between her luscious melons and bumping it against her jaw. She pressed her boobs together, letting me rub it deeper in between them. After a few minutes of that, she put it in her mouth again and I could tell she was tired, so I offered a suggestion.

"Baby, why don't you lay back and let me pleasure you?"

"No," she said, standing up. "Lay on your back. Please?"

We kissed for a brief time and then I lay on my back on the bed. She tugged on my cock some more, putting it in her mouth while her clit was getting near my face. We were close to being the 69 position, but just as I was about to grab her clit she moved forward. With her back to me, she mounted my cock with her pussy, put her hands down on the bed and I rammed my cock into her.

"Fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!" She moaned as soon as I shoved it in her. "You're sooooooo bigggggg!"

I rammed it into her harder and harder. She wanted more.

"Faster! Fasterrrrrrrrrr!"

The more I pushed, the more she liked it. I kept it going.

"You like that, huh?"

"Yeaaaaa," she moaned, "don't stoppppppp!"

I leaned forward more so that she could get in a better position. She ended up getting off me, turning around and going on her hands and knees in the doggy style position. It was my favorite position. I placed my hands at the top of her thighs with my hands hooking the top of her pantyhose. She leaned forward opening herself up for me. I rammed my cock into her clit.

"Mmmmmmmmm" she moaned, "fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

It felt amazing. Her body was perfect and we were in perfect sync. I pounded it into her like I've never done before. It was unreal.

"Do you believe now?" I asked her while panting.

"Oooooooooooo....I belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve!" She had trouble catching her breath because we were going at it so hard. "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

I could feel how wet her pussy was because I was so deep inside there. My cock was hitting her vagina with so much force. It felt so good.

"More! More! Give it to mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee!"

She leaned forward with her body so that her hands were down, so was her head. I was basically standing over her pussy thrusting my cock into it with a lot of force. It had to have been a lot of pressure on her, but she didn't care.

"Just like thatttttttttttttt, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Eventually we both started to slow down, the pressure we put on eachother was a lot and I could feel her body soften up. I yanked it out of her. She turned around, smiling.

"Now let me finish what I started." She put me in a seated position again. "Cum in my mouth." She went down onto her knees and went to town again.

I was so hard and wet by this point that I was ready to blow. She gave me such a good blowjob - I was amazed by it. Usually I could handle it, but in this case I had a hard time feeding it to her because she was taking me in so much. My dick was hitting the back of her tongue and I knew it was a lot for her. She didn't care. She kept at it. I could tell she was getting tired, so I did as she requested and shot a load right into her mouth. She swallowed it all in, pretty much every single drip. She wiped off the drips and smiled at me.

"Wow," I told her, "that was amazing. I've never had a better blowjob in my life and the rest of it was amazing too, but you did wonders with your mouth."

"I don't deserve all the credit," she told me. "Not when I have something like this to work with." She rubbed on my cock some more.

She climbed up onto the bed, laying beside me as our eyes met. I was about to say something, but she interrupted that with a long kiss on the lips.

"Incredible. Better than any of the girls told me it would be." She confessed to me.

"I feel the same about you."

And there will lay exhausted, but satisfied.

Very satisfied.

dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers