Playboy Files: Nurse Gets Treatment

Story Info
WWE diva has sex with playboy employee.
2.3k words
3.95
35.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers

This story is obviously of a fictional nature. It is not suitable for anybody under the age of 18. I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to email me with any thoughts or comments that you may have on this piece.

This is part of a series that will take place over the course of nearly a decade involving various women of the wrestling business. My name is Chuck Williamson and I had the best job in the world. I worked for Playboy magazine as a publicist that accompanied models on various activities such as autograph signings, photo shoots and other such occurrences. The job had a lot of perks with the main one being the obvious task of acting like a personal bodyguard to beautiful women all the time. In many cases, horny beautiful women. When I started on the job in early 1999 as a 25 year old former model with a tremendous physique (6'2" 220 pounds of muscle) I was the kind of guy that these girls wanted to be around. It was my job to do whatever I had to in order to make the girls I was traveling with happy. During my time working with Playboy I had sexual relationships with a number of wrestling women. They include WWE Playboy covergirls Sable, Torrie Wilson, Christy Hemme, Candice Michelle and Ashley Massaro, but it doesn't end there. I've also had encounters with other women of wrestling that didn't pose in Playboy such as Debra Marshall, Trish Stratus, Terri Runnels, Stephanie McMahon, Midajah O'Hearn, Dawn Marie, Melina Perez, Jillian Hall, Mickie James and others as well. As I sit here in the summer of 2007 I'll tell you about these stories of sexual conquest in a series titled The Playboy Files.

Note: These stories will NOT be written in chronological order. They will be done at random. That way I'll be able to share different experiences with different women rather than repeating certain people.

* * *

It was Sunday December 12, 1999 and I was in the Orlando area on business after spending the weekend there and I was just about to fly back to LA. It was a frustrating trip because I wanted to fuck this model bad, but she was too stuck up and I was really horny. In the early part of the afternoon I got a call from Lisa Moretti, aka Ivory of the WWF. She was a women's performer for the company who I had fucked a few times. We were good friends. I hadn't been around the WWF for a couple months mostly because the women they had there weren't ones I was into too much. The one who I fucked the most was Sable, but she was gone and Debra was off the road to be with her then boyfriend Steve Austin. They still had Lisa and Terri Runnels around, but they were both marginal fucks. Neither was great. When Lisa called I wasn't sure what she wanted, but when she told me they had a new girl there that wanted to meet me I became intrigued.

"Is it that nurse chick?" I asked her. I had watched a couple of the previous weeks editions of Raw where they showed clips after a gravy bowl match and Ivory ripped open the top of this nurse. She had some of the biggest tits I've ever seen. She was on a couple of times after that and I was very attracted to her just from seeing how big they were. She was pretty damn hot too. They called her character Barbara Bush with the emphasis on the BB name, which obviously stood for big boobs.

"That's the one. Her name's Cathy. We're doing this four corners evening gown match inside of a pool tonight at this PPV show called Armageddon. She's going to be all dolled up in this nice red dress. They want to make her the new Sable basically. She was asking all these questions about Sable and people told her about how you used to fuck her all over the locker room. I think she might be interested in you and even Playboy as well. This is the easiest lay you're ever gonna have, trust me. You should come to the show and meet her."

"Hmmmmm," I thought for a second about how horny I was, "I think I will. I'll see you soon."

The show was in Fort Lauderdale so I had a three hour drive ahead of me. I threw on a silky navy blue dress shirt and a pair of slacks on and off I went to the show.

* * *

I got to the show at about 6pm, which was about two hours before the show started. I saw a script of the show on a wall saying the woman's match would be in the first half hour of the show, so it was coming up soon. I made my way over to the part of the locker room where the women were getting their makeup done. I saw Ivory there. I could see BB in the distance doing a photo shoot as the others waited, so I waved Ivory over to chat.

"Hey, you made it." She gave me a hug. "Good to see you. It's been too long. Maybe we could catch up after the show and..."

I knew she wanted to fuck, but I wasn't that interested. "Yeah maybe. We can talk later, but I really came by to talk to Cathy or BB or whatever she wants to be called because I want to know how interested she is in posing. You know, for the magazine."

At that precise moment the photographer told BB to go. Then she looked around and noticed me checking her out. She had a big grin on her face. She was wearing the blue dress shirt that she had worn on the air as the EMT that got her top ripped open to reveal her big tits. It was buttoned down so you could see most of her tits, which were covered by a red bra. They were massive. She also had on black jeans. She approached me and we had a private conversation.

"I'm glad that you could make it," she told me. "There are so many things I wanted to talk to you about."

"Sure, what's on your mind?"

"Actually, I had a question about Sable."

"Okay, what about her?"

"You had sex with her a lot right, even at shows?"

I was kinda stunned at her bluntness, but I answered "yes we did."

"Was it usually before or after her part of the show?"

Truthfully it was any part of the show, but I knew what she was getting at so I told her, "usually before."

"Makes sense, probably a good way to ease any nerves before performing, I bet."

"Uh yeah," I kinda stumbled over my words, "you could say that."

"Give me a second, I'll be right back." She walked over to the other side of the room where Ivory was. They were both smiling and Ivory gave her a key out of her pocket. BB took it, hugged her and made her way back over to me. I looked at Ivory who mouthed the words, "told ya."

"Shall we?" She asked as she walked ahead of me a bit while I followed. We walked down the hall where the locker rooms were. The women's rooms were down at the end with two women sharing a room. We made it to the one that said "Ivory and BB" on it. She unlocked it and handed me a "Do Not Disturb" sign. "Hang it on the door please." I thought it was a bit odd, but I noticed there were others like it in the hallway. Guess that gave people privacy. I put the sign on, locked the door and by the time I turned around BB had thrown her shirt to the ground and she was taking off her pants leaving her in a red bra as well as matching red panties.

"Tell me something, Chuck," she said while walking towards me, "do you think this body would look good in Playboy."

She spun around so I could see her ass and I started unzipping my pants, dropping them to the ground. She took my shirt off.

"You definitely have all the attributes we look for in Playboy," I told her, "from head to toe."

The room had two soft chairs, a big couch, a table, a mirror and that was really it. She kissed me softly on the lips, then held my hand over to the couch. All I could think about was her Sable worship, so I used it to my advantage.

"Sable really liked to suck my dick, get me real hard and then I would titty fuck her."

She pulled down my boxers to see the size of my enormous cock. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed, "can't say I blame her."

She got on her knees in front of me, stroking my cock with both of her hands and then sucking me. She was doing a good job, but knowing I had an advantage with her I pushed for more, "Come on, harder than that!" She engulfed my cock some more with her mouth, taking it all in, licking the sides and using her tongue to get all over it.

"Is that all you got?" I asked her although I didn't know what else I wanted. I just knew she'd be motivated.

She got up and yanked off her red bra, as well as her panties. I was still sitting up on the couch as she got on her knees in front of me and pushed my cock in between her massive knockers. They were amazing to feel like that.

"Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's the sweet spot," she moaned as I rammed my cock against her tits.

I was lying on my back as she hovered over me with her tits being squeezed over my dick. She did a great job of keeping my dick hard, wetting it with her mouth and then smothering it with her tits.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned.

The titty fuck went on for another minute or so as she continued to pleasure my dick while I was ready to get a taste of my own.

"Lie back and spread your legs," I told her. She smiled brightly.

I crawled on top of her so that my mouth was all over her tits while I rubbed her pussy with my hands. I could not get over how great her tits were, but I wanted to eat her out a bit, so that's what I did.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk," she blurted out the minute my tongue hit her pussy. I was mauling that pristine pink thing like I'd never seen one before. She was moaning so loud. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" So I tasted some more. "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" And more. "Fuck! Fuckkkkkkkkkk oh goddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!" She was breathing loud. I could feel how wet she was. I knew it was time to ram her.

"Sable always liked it rough." I told her, even though it wasn't totally true. "Against the wall."

"Give it to me. Harder than you gave it to her."

I smiled. I picked her up, wrapping her legs around me and stood her up against the wall.

"You want me to really fuck you hard, huh?" I asked her before kissing her on the lips.

"I want it bad." She said while I kissed her tits.

"You asked for it." I smiled again, as did she.

I rammed my extremely hard cock into her wet pussy while placing my mouth on her tits, sucking on them immediately. She tilted her head back while letting out a soft moan. I pounded her pussy hard. Really hard."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned, "that feels soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooood."

I kissed her tits while fucking her - it felt so perfect. She was bouncing up and down my shaft while my hands were at her back to support her. Those titties were bouncing wonderfully.

"You're just a fucking slut, BB."

"Fuck yeah I am! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Don't stoppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!"

I kept going and going, pounding her pussy until it was so wet that I could feel every ounce of her.

"Fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Harderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" She wanted more. "Give it all to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

I picked up the pace even more, putting my hands up against the wall to get even more pressure inside of her clit.

"FUCK MY GODDAMN PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CHUCK!!"

The speed at which I was fucking her was unlike anything I've ever really had before, and I kept going.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHH! MORE! MORE! MORE!"

I finally slowed down a bit, then whispered in her ear that I was ready.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm good, let me taste you."

She got off my cock and went on her knees in front of me. She sucked me off by going to town on my dick with her mouth, licking it and taking in all my cum as I shot it in her mouth. She swallowed the whole damn load of it without even a drop leaving her mouth. Very impressive.

We were both pretty exhausted, so we just embraced there.

"That was unbelievable," she told me. "Thank you."

"Oh thank you. You were fucking great."

"Better than Sable?" She asked.

I told her, "We fucked a lot, so it's hard for me to say."

"Well then," she said rubbing her hands on my cock, "we'll have to catch up later tonight."

We both smiled and we each let out a deep breath finally able to exhale.

* * *

I'll be back in the future with more about my times with the women of wrestling that I've been with. Email me with any questions or comments. Thanks for reading.

dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers