Playboy Files: Sable Gets Her Wish

Story Info
He gets a perk as horny Playmate seeks company.
4k words
4.71
38.1k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers

This story is obviously of a fictional nature. It is not suitable for anybody under the age of 18. I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to email me with any thoughts or comments that you may have on this piece.

The Playboy Files: Sable Gets Her Wish

This is part one of a series that will take place over the course of nearly a decade involving various women of the wrestling business. My name is Chuck Williamson and I had the best job in the world. I worked for Playboy magazine as a publicist that accompanied models on various activities such as autograph signings, photo shoots and other such occurrences. The job had a lot of perks with the main one being the obvious task of acting like a personal bodyguard to beautiful women all the time. In many cases, horny beautiful women. When I started on the job in early 1999 as a 25 year old former model with a tremendous physique (6'2" 220 pounds of muscle) I was the kind of guy that these girls wanted to be around. It was my job to do whatever I had to in order to make the girls I was traveling with happy. During my time working with Playboy I had sexual relationships with a number of wrestling women. They include WWE Playboy covergirls Sable, Torrie Wilson, Christy Hemme, Candice Michelle and Ashley Massaro, but it doesn't end there. I've also had encounters with other women of wrestling that didn't pose in Playboy such as Debra Marshall, Trish Stratus, Terri Runnels, Midajah O'Hearn, Dawn Marie, Melina Perez, Jillian Hall, Mickie James and others as well. As I sit here in the summer of 2007 I'll tell you about these stories of sexual conquest in a series titled The Playboy Files.

***

The first story takes us back to the beginning as I had the pleasure of hooking up with Sable for the first time. This story takes place in the early months of 1999.

Life was really good for me, but on the night of Wednesday February 17, 1999 in Detroit, Michigan it was absolutely perfect. In the early part of the year I traveled with WWF diva Sable aka Rena Mero, who was 32 at the time. Her Playboy issue hit newsstands in February and immediately became a huge seller, eventually becoming the best selling Playboy ever. During this time I traveled with Sable everywhere. She wasn't at WWF shows too often although she was the company's Women's champion. Our relationship became such that we fucked a lot. Even though she was technically married she admitted to me that the marriage was a sham. I became her personal play thing, basically. I didn't mind. Even though she was rough on the exterior and often bitchy, she was so fucking gorgeous that I didn't care. I never had to buy her stuff, we didn't go out on dates and I honestly barely knew anything about her. We fucked on beds, in the back of the limos, on desks - it didn't matter. We loved to fuck eachother. This story is about our first time together on that cold, February night in Detroit.

***

"Marc and I have sex, but it's rare and it's never that good. Plus it's not the same as getting fucked hard ya know? That's what I want."

That was Sable talking in the back room at a bookstore in Michigan with a friend of hers named Michelle, who was also her agent. The door was partially open and I was walking by as she said that. To this point we had only known eachother for about a week and she had a lot of handlers around her. For the next few days, though, I was her main traveling companion because Michelle was heading back to Florida.

"What about Chuck?" Michelle asked, as I felt my cock get hard right away.

"Hmmmm, good idea, he's nice and he's kinda cute too. Think he'd be up for it?" I could hear Sable ask the question and I felt like yelling "yes" but I walked further away from the door.

"I'll get him," Michelle said.

When I heard that I started walking away from the door, not wanting them to realize I was standing there. Michelle came up to me to tell me Sable wanted to see me in the room right away and that I should make it quick because she had to start the signing shortly. I walked in and saw Sable touching up her makeup. She was wearing a navy blue dress shirt that was buttoned up most of the way although like usual, her tits were hanging out of her top for everybody to see. She also had tight jeans on to keep her wonderful ass looking nice too.

"What's going on?" I asked her nonchalantly.

"I was thinking tonight after the signing why don't you join me in my hotel room for some...fun." She didn't come right out to say anything, but I knew what she was implying.

"Sounds good. I'll be there." I didn't know what else to say. I was shocked.

"Great." She got up out of her chair, walked over towards me and ran her finger along my chest. "I feel like celebrating the success of the issue and you've been so good to me that I thought we could have our own little private party tonight. Just you and me." She moved her finger across my chin.

She nodded at Michelle, who exited the room.

"So we're set, then?" She asked, as I nodded. "Good. You're not nervous are you?"

"Honestly? I'm not...just a little shocked. I mean you're beautiful and..." I didn't know what I was saying, but thankfully she cut me off.

"Let's get something straight, Chuck. This is not a date. We're not eating together or drinking champagne or trying to impress eachother. I don't even care about you or your life, quite frankly. I don't care if you have a wife or a girlfriend. I don't care if you hate your job, if your parents are sick or if your dog just died. We're not going to talk about our lives. Don't ask, don't tell. All we're going to do is fuck and after it's over we're going to fuck some more. All you have to do is listen to me, do as I say and I promise it'll be worth your while. It'll be over when I say it's over. Are we clear?"

I replied simply by saying "yes" and I was on my way out. What man wouldn't want to fuck such a beautiful woman without having to do all the other things that women expect in a relationship? I was ecstatic. Before I left she mentioned that I don't need to get condoms because she's "fixed" as she put it.

***

Her signing was 90 minutes long, so I had plenty of time to go to the drug store. I asked if they had any over the counter supplies to keep you hard longer just because I figured it would increase my chances of being with her again. I ended up finding this herbal thing that you rub on your penis and it'll keep you hard after ejaculation. I knew people who used it, so I figured why not give it a try? I rubbed it on and then headed back to the signing.

When I got back to the signing there was about 15 minutes left. She winked at me when I got back while I nodded my head at her, acknowledging that I was ready. I stood by the table for the final rush of signees and then when it was over I told them all that we appreciated them coming, but that she had to go to the next town. It was 7pm, so the time was up and while we did have to get to Cleveland for a 4pm signing the next day there was no rush.

We got out of there and headed for the limo. The hotel was only five minutes away from there. Michelle was in the limo as well, so we couldn't really fool around. When we got to the hotel Sable told Michelle she'd see her in the morning while Sable and I quickly made our way into the elevator.

"I bet you're wondering why I'm doing this." She remarked.

"You said don't ask." I replied.

"Good boy." She smiled, then leaned in and made out with me in the elevator. It was a long, deep, passionate kiss. "The more you listen, the more fun we have."

We got out of the elevator and I carried her bag for her into the room. I put it down in the corner as she locked the door. And so it began.

***

"Get on the bed and take off your shirt" she ordered me. Not one to disappoint, I did so. I had a nice body, so I had no problem showing it off for her. "How long has it been since you've traveled with me to these signings?"

Odd question, but I knew the answer. "Eight days, I'm pretty sure."

Then she gave her next order: "Take off your pants." While I did that, she unbuttoned her blouse so that I could see a purple bra underneath it. Then she undid the belt on her pants, pulled down the zipper and turned around as she slowly pulled them down while sticking her wonderful ass with a purple thong right in my face. I was left in my boxers, which happened to be black silk on this day.

She spoke again: "In the eight days since you've been traveling with me how many times have you jerked off with me in your thoughts?"

I hesitated, not knowing what to say.

"Chuck," she stepped forward, opening up her blouse a bit more to give me a better look, "if you don't answer my questions then this night is going to answer quickly. I'll ask again, how many times have you..."

"Every night. Okay? Every night I've dreamed about wanting to be with you." Again, I didn't know what type of words to use, so I went the safe route.

"Good, now, let me ask you another question. Do you remember THIS outfit?" She took off her blouse to reveal a purple/white bra that matched the thong she was wearing. It was amazing at accentuating her enormous tits.

I did recognize it. "I remember. That's what you had on at the Unforigven PPV last April (1998) after you lost to Luna. It was a fun match."

She smiled, obviously pleased at my memory. "Oh, I'm sure it was for you, Chuck. I bet you watched that over and over again, pausing it just as they cut to close-ups of my tits and you dreamed about...actually, why don't you tell me what you dreamed about doing to my tits?"

I had to be honest with her: "Look Sable, I think you're amazing and I would love to spend time with you tonight, but I don't know what you want me to say here. I'm sorry if that upsets you."

"It's okay," she said calmly before continuing, "but could you at least show me how you get yourself off thinking about me?" I didn't want to piss her off, so I started to jerk off in front of her although I kept my cock in my boxers while I did it. She began touching herself around her pussy. "Keep going, I'll be right back." I paused for a few seconds as she went into the bathroom. I'm not sure why. I continued to jerk it at a slower pace until she emerged with a pair of handcuffs along with a key. I continued to jerk myself while getting very hard.

"What are those?" I asked her while catching my breath.

"Didn't I say no questions?" She continued while I slowed down my pace. "These are for your hands. I like to have control in everything I do and if you want to fuck me then we do it my way. After all, I can't control things if you've got your hands all over the place. Now, you have two choices. If you don't like the cuffs I'll put the key right here on the dresser, I can uncuff you and you can leave this room knowing that you'll never get a chance with me again. Or you can let me be in control, we can do this my way and when I'm ready I'll take those cuffs off you so that you can do whatever it is you dreamed about doing to me all those lonely nights. Now," she said while bending over giving me a look at her huge tits, "give me your hands." I sat up on the bed. I stuck my hands out in front of me as she put the cuffs on my hands. They were loose. I could probably get out of them if I wanted to, but I knew that if I did she'd be pissed, so I went along with it.

She told me to stand up, so I got off the bed and stood in front of her, my hands cuffed in front of me. She turned her back to me, bent down and slowly yanked down her thong revealing her neatly trimmed pussy. She wrapped her hands around my waist and pushed her cunt right against my cock, which was still covered in boxers. "I bet you want me to free you from those boxers real bad huh?" She was toying with me, but I fucking loved it. "Oh yeah," is what I told her. "I might do it, but first you have to help me get this bra off with your teeth."

I gently put my teeth on her left shoulder, putting the strap down her arm ever so gently. Then I moved over to the right and yanked that one down with my teeth leaving her exposed except for the strap in the back. She decided to quickly dispose of that herself. She then stuck her right hand inside my boxers while putting her left on my chin and making out with me. She yanked down my boxers.

Finally she gave an order that I loved: "No more games. Fuck me." She pushed me onto the bed, mounted me and put her cunt over my cock.

She reached down with her hand and rubbed my cock. I was so fucking hard it was unbelievable. Instead of grinding me, however, she sucked my cock and put her cunt right in my face in the 69 position. Normally I would love it if I had the use of my hands because I knew how to pleasure a woman's clit, but it was tough without my hands. So while she began to suck me off I did the best I could. She sucked me so fast and so hard using her hands on my balls while her mouth was all over my cock, up and down the shaft over and over again.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh, that feels sooooooooooo good," I told her.

She fired back, "Lick my pussy asshole. Fucking lick it!"

She put herself in position so that her knees were on the bed at the side of me and her cunt was literally right by my mouth. I was in the perfect spot, so I went to work. I dipped my tongue in there and every time I got deeper she sucked me harder.

"Ooooooooooooo, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" I had her screaming.

I used my hands to place them on her butt so I could push it down and get her wet pussy closer to my face. It was a pretty good feeling that's for sure. She got off my cock a bit because I was eating her out so good.

"Oh Jesussssssss! Fuck me! More! Oh Goddddddddddddddddd!"

I felt how wet she was getting and it was at that point where she reached orgasm.

"This is soooooooooooooooooo fucking goooooooooooooood! Ooooooooooooooooooooo!"

I felt her body got limp shortly after that, so I eased up because I knew it had taken a lot out of her. She got out of that position and crawled up to my face so we were eye to eye.

"That was awesome." She said, followed by a kiss. "I don't like swallowing cum, but I love it on my tits. Sit up and make me cum on my tits, baby." I sat on the edge of the bed as she got on her knees in front of me. "I don't go on my knees for just anybody, but with a dick like yours you could probably get me to do anything you wanted."

"Really?" I asked with a smile. "Maybe we can put that to the test later."

She grinned back, then leaned forward with her tits so that my cock was up against them. My hands were behind my back on the bed. Normally I would be thrusting my dick forward with them, but I couldn't really do that. Lucky for me, she had plenty of practice doing such an activity. She stroked my cock over and over before leaning forward with her tits and stuffing it between them.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, that feels so nice." She moaned.

She really knew how to work my dick in there, grinding it up and down, bouncing it all over her tits and keeping me hard the entire time. She leaned forward some more to increase how far I would get up her tits. I was really sweating hard.

I decided to compliment her: "God, you're so fucking good at this."

Her tits kept bouncing up and down on my cock and I knew I was ready to explode.

I warned her, "I'm ready, baby." She stepped back and out it came, a big wad of cum all over her amazing tits.

She gave me a big grin. "Very impressive. Now we need to clean 'em off. Follow me."

There I was naked, with my hands cuffed and my cum all over Sable's tits. I was still shocked that I was in this position. She grabbed the key to my cuffs. We walked over to the bathroom where there was a luxurious, huge hot tub that was empty. She stopped me before we went in.

"Everything we did out there was just fun and games." While she talked, she stroked my cock of course. Then she walked over to the shower, which was bigger than a normal shower, and she turned on the water. Then she walked over there. "After we're done in the shower, we'll slow things down a bit and go here, alright?" I kept quiet, not wanting to say something stupid or piss her off. She turned on the water in the tub and then got some bubbly soap, spraying it all over so the tub would be filled with bubbles. "This right here, the washroom, this is my favorite place to fuck. The sensation I get with water running all over my body while a gorgeous man like you fucks me is unbelievable. I'm going to take those cuffs off you and you're going to have your way with me in the shower. Understood?" I nodded. She kissed me on the lips, this time more passionately than before. Off came the cuffs and I followed her into the shower.

It felt so good to have my hands free again. I immediately went to her tits with them, rubbing on them, caressing them and sucking them as much as I possibly could. They were fucking great. I told her to turn around so I can fuck her doggy style position, so she did and I was pleased that she was actually listening to me now.

"Oh, you like position, huh?" She asked. "What are you gonna do Chuck, you gonna make me pay for putting those cuffs on you?"

I didn't say a word, I just rammed by cock deep into her pussy and I knew she felt it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She moaned. She put her hands up against the railing that was on the wall of the shower. "Get deep...deeper...OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

I had my hands on the inside of her thighs as I rammed into her back and forth a number of times.

"You like that huh?" I kept it coming. "You wanna get fucked huh!?!"

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... do...do... do...me!"

I could feel she was getting really into it, so I increased my penetration rate. I was really hammering her with my cock now.

"Like that?" I had a huge grin on my face that she couldn't see.

I rammed her some more. "Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" she moaned, "Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt"

I felt like a volcano ready to blow so I tapped on her back to let her know I was ready to cum, I eased my body and let it go right into her clit.

"Oh, babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Soooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooood." She moaned some more.

I turned her around and kissed her deeply, rubbing the water and soap all over her tits. I just absolutely loved her body. I glanced over to the tub, noticing it was full. She noticed too.

"You got more left in there, baby?" She squeezed my cock.

"I could go all night with you," I told her.

We shut the shower off and I picked her up in my arms, then placed her into the tub. She floated around a bit, inviting me to follow. I was sitting on the edge when she decided to suck on my cock.

"Oh baby," I told her, "you know just how to please me." She didn't lift her head or nod, she just sucked away on that thing. Up and down her head went, water splashing everywhere as I tried to keep myself sitting up there. It was a sensational feeling.

"I want you inside me again," she told me. "And I want it now!"

She pulled me into the tub with her and quickly wrapped her body around mine as I rammed my cock deep into her. We were right up against eachother, making out a bit and me sucking on her tits some more. She was really aggressive now. She got onto my cock and I put my hands on her legs and she rode me in that tub.

"You were right," I told her, "this feels so nice." I was deep in her with her wet cunt thrusting up against my dick.

All she could do was moan in pleasure: "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... yeaaaaaaaaaaa... oooooooooooooooo... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

I pushed myself deeper inside of her and she made it so that she really was mounting me as much as she can. I had my hands on her tits. We picked up the pace and water was flying everywhere! It was an amazing feeling.

dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers
12