Played

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers

"You think you ready for this chico blanco?" She motioned towards her own body in a grand sweeping gesture and hooked her thumbs into her khakis drawing them down enough for them to fall to the thin grey carpet on his living room floor. Her curvy silhouette framed against the window was awe inspiring as she stood there with her hands on her hips letting him drink in every bit of her inner city beauty. You could only really appreciate Cheekz when she was fully nude as everything about her physicality suddenly became clear. Her roundish face with its sharp features, thin neck resting perfectly over narrow shoulders that flowed into the olive skinned Latinas huge pendulous breasts over a rounded belly. One couldn't help but notice the dark fur over her pronounced mound, that perfect inverted triangle of her sex a junction between two large yet shapely legs. Her thin feet remained covered by her sneakers and calve length athletic socks.

"Oh fuck yes." He moaned as the sheer sight of her nearly made him explode all over himself. She squatted in front of him pushing his thighs apart and keeping them apart with her own powerful thighs raking her cherry red nails across his abdomen. Her musky scent filled the room overtaking and assailing his senses as her palms framed his sex. Her thumb and forefinger encircled him while her other hand cupped his furred sack kneading and stroking agonizingly slow.

"Do you want me to take care of this chico blanco?" She hissed already knowing the answer.

"Please." He weakly moaned, his voice dry and cracking from anticipation as she lowered her cupie doll face to his sex and ran the flat of her tongue from the sensitive area just above his backdoor up to his urethra.

"You sure baby?"

"PLEEEASE!!" He cried out in desperation tired of her constant teasing touch and tone. Her thin fingers tightened around the base of his shaft as a stream of saliva ran from her plump lips coating his member while she slowly stroked him. David twitched and jerked involuntarily under her care doing his best to pump into her fist. The tight and sticky sensation had him on the verge when she yanked her hand away at the last second with a slight giggle.

"FAAAWK!!" He almost was on the verge of tears in desperation wanting to cum so badly that he considered finishing the job himself. She put all of his doubts to rest cupping her hands under her large breasts pumping and squeezing until minute jets of her sweetness began to wet his shaft and abdomen. His cock was nearly glowing red and covered with a thick lattice of veins that were quickly smothered by her breast meat. Cheekz buried him inside her deep cleavage bouncing her soft mams in a heated vice against his crotch and sending the long suffering man into seventh heaven. He pumped his hips working his cock into her slippery canyon adding copious amounts of his precum to the equation.

"AAAHHHH SHIT; THIS FEELS SO GOOOOD!!" She didn't respond appearing laser focused on making him blow his load. Little bursts of her lactation squirted out on every downward stroke.

"Ah want you to PUSH as HARD as you CAN chico blanco!!" Her Spanish accent was thick and sultry adding to the experience. She pushed her fists against the outside of her breasts as he fucked her sticky, sweaty crevice as hard as he could trying to get off. Their labored breathing permeated the quiet of the living room as he felt the cum boiling in his sack as he increased his pace. Cheekz quickly back off just as he was nearing the point of no return.

"SHIT; WHAT THE FUCK CHEEKZ??!!" David's frustration was palpable as she leaned back on her calves.

"Well uhm, could you like do me a little favor?"

"WHAT?!!"

"Could you do something for me persona blanco?" She batted her long lashes for effect and placed a single finger between her plump lips looking like a mischievous kid.

"Anything Cheekz, just let me CUM for crying out loud okay?!!" He noticed the wetness of her large cookie sized areolas and the moisture on their bumpy surface. He could make out the minute droplets of her milk running from her engorged nipples.

"So uhm, you got sixty dollars right?" He did a double take as disappointment set realizing that her services came at a price. The Latina had worked him good bringing him to the edge only to deny him release several times before stating her price. David felt like an idiot for allowing himself to get played like the country bumpkin she obviously thought he was.

"Look in my back pocket ma'am." He had come too close to just chuck it all and kick her out of his apartment. He wanted her lips and tits back on his cock once more. The visibly crest-fallen man needed release badly.

"Don't be mad homie; my mom always said that if you good at something never do it for free." She fished the wallet out of his discarded jeans and helped herself to a hundred dollars instead of the sixty she'd asked for curling the five twenty dollar bills around one of her fingers. Her pendulous breasts hung low as she crawled between his legs and took him whole slurping and sucking like a woman possessed. Deep throating him was child's play as she used her face as a surrogate cunt giving him an extremely sloppy blowjob that made the money he'd paid a distant memory.

"OOOHHH FAWK; I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!"

"Yeah?" At this point he was full on humping her mouth and Cheekz took it in stride letting her mouth remain slightly open as he fucked it towards what was going to be a huge climax.

"OOOOHHHHH YEAH I'M CUMMING-FAAWK!!" A thick jet of cum hit the back of her throat followed by several other bursts which coated her lips and rounded chin. She quickly pulled back trapping his cock between her huge tits and letting him ride the powerful orgasm out as his toes curled from the mind blowing sensation. The base of his spine had actually knotted up while he was shooting his load and he was exhausted from her expert attention.

"You like that papi?" He was too spent to reply nodding his head as he caught his breath.

"Yeah you loved it because I made it good for you chico blanco." The top of her cleavage was glazed over with a thick sheen of cum as well as her neck and the lower part of her chin. Cheekz ran a finger along her chin gathering up a bit of his seed and slurping it noisily up. She began fondling her breasts and spraying more of her milk onto his crotch as she displayed her toothy grin. The voluptuous Latina continued cleaning herself in an almost feline nature before handling his semi-erect cock once more.

"Say, you want some more?"

"Huh?"

"You heard me motherfucker; you wanna find out why they call me Cheekz?" David stared wide-eyed at her before nodding his head slowly. He winced as her nails dug into his thighs as she slowly pushed herself up revealing the triangular patch over her sex. Cheekz spun around slowly and planted her wide butt directly into his lap. His cock sprang to attention at the sight of her sloping hips and expansive derriere. Even though her butt was slightly flat, there was enough there for his fingers to dig into. Her hips gave the illusion of a larger size and he could clearly see the entrance to her backdoor as his member was sandwiched between the lips of her sex. She was dripping wet around his length and her inner heat was incredible.

"Check this out payaso."She leaned forward planting her hands on his knees as she began to twerk her hips back and forth along his cock. His cock became even wetter as the friction increased until she was rocking against him with all her might.

"THAT FEELS FUCKING GREAT!!" Tremors were exploding all across his body as his fingers dug deeper into her soft fleshy hips.

"Y-you like my pussy-job motherfucker?!!" Her voice was hoarse from effort and lust while she altered her cadence with slight circular motions.

"Y-YE-YEEEAH!!" She suddenly leaned back filling his gaped mouth with a shock of her curly brunette hair and a little of her bandana. His hands found her pendulous breasts squeezing for all he was worth spraying her milk onto her soft rounded tummy. She buried four fingers in her mouth wetting them before applying them to the head of his penis. She repeated the process three more times before gently kneading the head of his cock in tandem with her own movements. In moments his cock was as hard as it had ever been while she increased her tempo.

"Can-I uh put it in Cheekz?" He gasped after great effort while fucking along her sopping wet slit.

"Fuck no idiota, estas loco de mierda?!" The sensation of her serpentine movements was getting to him and he would have done anything to bury his cock balls deep inside her snatch but the Latina had all the leverage as she arched her back into his torso. Her hand covered her entrance forcing his thrusting cock between her sticky fingers which only served to add another wave of pleasure to their coupling. He wanted to fuck her senseless until his balls were empty but she'd have none of it. He thought of his ex-girlfriend Daisy Mae comparing the two girls who were as different as night and day.

"OOOOHH FAAWK; I uh-Just wanna fuck you so bad!" He confessed spurred on by her expert touch.

"You so fucking stupid; I'm not doing it raw estupido!"

"I-uh, I could get a condom?"

"You really want me to stop carbon; cause I aint got time to be all stuck on stupid with some doofus and I aint trying to be having no more babies and shit with no chico de campo?!!" It took a while to figure out what she was saying and her hands were already gone from his member. Cheekz quickly stood up giving him a view of wide olive colored backside. David knew that he couldn't let this experience slip through his fingers without getting to cum at least one more time and was prepared to give her the world.

"SU-SORRY, I JUST THOUGHT WE COULD UH-WORK SOMETHING OUT!!" She half turned looking at him in a manner that worried the recent Los Angeles transplant.

"Oh so we're negotiating right?"

"Well, yeah-Cheekz; we can do that." He could have sworn that he saw the beginning of a smirk on her plump lips as she lifted one shapely leg and planted her foot next to his hip. He noticed that she had a small tattoo on her left hip and it appeared to be two hands clasped together in prayer with some slight script written on a disembodied sleeve that was part of the drawing.

"Well I don't know man cause you kind of fucked up my style and shit; it'd be hard to get back into the mood carbon." She sounded slightly apologetic as her breasts hung right in front of his sweaty face which did nothing to diminish his hard on.

"I'm sorry Cheekz; can't we just work it out?"

"Well uh-three hundred." She said plainly like it was pocket change as he gulped in shock.

"UH-OOOOH OKAAAY?" He couldn't believe he was agreeing to give her three hundred dollars to fuck him instinctively sensing that he'd sunk to a new low. His hands went to her plush thighs attempting to draw her into his lap to impale her on his cock.

"Money first asshole." She shoved him back getting into a slight struggle for a few seconds before he relinquished his grip on her body.

"Well I have to go to an ATM for that kind of money; I'll get it for you after we finish okay?"

"That's REAL FUNNY carbon; how stupid do you think I am?!! I should have known you were a punk bitch trying to get something for free!!" She moved quicker than he would have suspected she could and snatched her khakis from the living room floor.

"No; I just don't have that kind of money lying around my house Cheekz but I can get it for you right now if you want!!" The desperation in his voice was palpable and she knew that he was in the palm of her hand.

"You serious-you mean getting the money like RIGHT FUCKING NOW?!!" She had stepped into her pants and pulled them halfway up her succulent thighs. He hadn't noticed her underwear still on his living room floor.

"Yeah there's an ATM about a block away in this liquor store."

"Well I aint walking back down there home boy; so I guess we're like done alright?" He began to panic shaking his head profusely as he absentmindedly fondled himself. She almost laughed in his face at the sight of the slightly pudgy man losing his composure. She'd intended to keep teasing him all afternoon until he was ready to explode before hitting him up for more money.

"Look you can uh, stay here and I'll be right back-Just don't go leaving until I can get you that money Cheekz!"

"Well you'd better hurry it the fuck up carbon-I GOT THINGS TO DO ALRIGHT?!!" Her aggressive tone and off putting demeanor along with her thick accent were grating on his nerves. David comforted himself with the notion that once she paid him; Cheekz would be getting seriously pounded like there was no tomorrow. He was going to fuck her senseless and there wouldn't be a thing she could do about it once that money was in her hands. He lucked out finding a portable ATM outside of a thrift store and nearly lost in when he found out the machine had a two hundred dollar limit. His cock was partially tenting his pants as he had to run an additional four blocks and wait in line at a local bank ATM to get the rest of the money.

He walked slowly back home winded and exhausted from completing his quest for money to pay the female thug that'd wandered into his life hours earlier.

"Ah shit, ah should have known it...AAAWWWW FAWK I'M STUPID!!" The apartment was empty with no sign of the buxom troublesome teen. Except for the lingering fragrance of her cheap perfume and musk, there was no sign that anyone had ever been inside his apartment. He felt like a horse's ass as he strolled over to the window hoping to see her below on the street.

"Fucking stupid!" At that moment he noticed them on the carpet. Cheekz had left her boxers behind in the mad dash to escape his apartment. He picked them up and despite himself, examined the damp crotch even going so far as taking a whiff of her scent.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!!" David looked up in shock as two burly, muscular thugs entered his apartment. He'd forgotten to lock his apartment door and now it looked like he was going to get assaulted and worse. Both of them were bald with the bigger of the two sporting a facial tattoo on one side of his face. The shorter thug was somewhat pudgy but had the massive muscular arms of a body builder. This guy somehow seemed more intimidating because a perpetual smile on his rather large head.

Before he could even react, David found himself flying painfully into a wall as the larger brute-type individual stormed into his kitchen. He could hear plates and other items being tossed around in short order as he struggle to stand and regain his composure.

"Uhm, this is probably the wrong apartment uh guys. I-uh, I mean you obviously never seen me before and all so like uhm, everything is-cool, alright?"

"So tell me home boy; where's that little bitch hiding eh, I'd like a word with her?!" David found himself partially mesmerized by the overly toothy grin of the short thug in front of him. The menace posed by the urban intruders was palpable and he wanted no part of it.

"She left, that's all I know sir." He answered quickly hoping they would run put after her.

"Oh I think you know a little more than you're telling us eh homes? We gone find out the truth payaso!" The mitt-like hand of the larger thug snagged his collar pulling him to his feet. In the blink of an eye the smaller thug buried his fist in David's gut.

"Oh yeah man; we REAL FUCKING COOL BRO!!" David nearly puked as he fell to his knees cradling his stomach as some of his lunch spewed from his mouth in liquid form.

"YOU SMELLING MY GIRL'S FUCKING PANTIES AND GOT THE NERVE TO FUCKING LIE TO ME DAWG!!"

"Puh-Please sir; don't hurt me."

"I AINT GONNA HURT YOU BRO; I'M GOING TO KILL YOUR ASS MAN!!"

"PLEASE DON'T KILL MY ASS SIR!!"

"Name's Chauncey biatch; let's see what you're working with little homie." The other guy's hands were already in his pockets searching and finding the wadded up cash. David watched as his hard earned cash was handed to Chauncey who looked slightly pleased as he thumbed through the bills.

"Now this is what we're gonna call equal and adequate compensation for all parties involved white boy." He pocketed the cash as David ate another blow to the stomach. He rolled around on the carpet as both of the men ran from his apartment thieves in the night.

The panties remained on the carpet.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers
12